• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story "The Experiment"

randyleee

Cindy noticed the file in her incoming mail. It was marked extremely urgent. She tore the envelope open with more than one tingle of excitement. Dr. Randy always sent his most delicate cases to her this way. The doctor was a research scientist for a little known branch of NASA. Cindy was the chief prep nurse for the small unit that worked with him. Cindy pored through the file while her own tingles grew line by line.

“Cindy, this case is all yours until we’ve finished with the subject. I mean that you alone have the preparation responsibility. This subject is extremely sensitive. Her preliminary readings are off the scale. I’m quite excited about getting my hands on her. You know the drill. I’ll be seeing her for the first meeting in two days. Please have her ready. Randy.”

The patient’s name was Sandi. Cindy wondered if that was also her physical condition. Dr. Randy wasn’t usually this effusive about new test subjects. And he’d never before stressed that Cindy was to handle all the preparation herself. As she read the chart she began to understand why she’d been chosen and why privacy seemed of utmost importance. Sandi was indeed ticklish and fantasized often about unusual tickling situations. The preliminary studies had shown that Sandi was most intrigued by other women and their tickling of her. Cindy knew she would enjoy this study. She’d love having Sandi in her clutches.

Cindy took the file with her and walked briskly through the halls to Sandi’s hospital room. Sandi had volunteered for the study even though most people ran from the idea of the exquisite torture that tickling offered.

Sandi lay in her bed. She’d just woken from her first night’s sleep. She was waiting for breakfast and watching TV when Cindy walked into the room. Both women smiled with delight. Sandi’s was a bit more shy. Cindy was ecstatic. Randy had shown his sense of humor was still working. In body type the two were almost mirror images. Sandi was a brunette who wore her hair to frame her face in a delightfully sensuous way. Cindy was a redhead who’s body sported more freckles than Carter had little pills. During normal working hours she wore her hair in a bun but when off work or on an assignment of this type she wore it down and it hung to the cheeks of her curvy butt. When up Cindy radiated beauty, when down she put Lady Godiva to shame.

“Hello, Ms. Lion. How was your night? I hope you were comfortable and got plenty of sleep. I’m sure you will probably need it.”

“Thank you, Nurse. I slept well but the bed was a bit soft for my taste. I had some rather interesting dreams.”

“My name is Cindy. We definitely don’t need to be formal. I need you to sign this and then we’ll begin with our testing. I know you’ve already done most of the paperwork but I have to be present while getting this last signature.”

“Okay, Cindy. I sure hope I’m not signing my life away.”

Sandi was a bit nervous. Something about Cindy’s manner let her know that the last signature would take all of her rights away. But she was tremendously excited by the thought of the testing and she shook off the nervousness. Sandi added a last flourish to her signature and handed the file back to Cindy. Cindy gave her a smile warm enough to melt stone. She licked her lips just a bit.

“Good girl. Thank you very much. That’s the end of the paperwork. Now that it’s done, you get to know what’s next. I’ve been given specific orders that we must finish in the next two days. I’m afraid they may be long ones. I’m planning to work overtime. I hope you don’t mind being busy.”

Sandi smiled with as much heat. The thought of spending days with the ravishing redhead made the testing worth it.

“Nope. I’m in your hands, Ms. Cindy. When do we start?”

“I’ll be back in 30 minutes. We’ll be spending the rest of the day in physical therapy. And that’s about all you get to know for now. Do me a favor and lose your clothes. You’ll find a robe in the bathroom. That’s about all you’ll need to wear during the testing period.”

“Yes, boss. I’ll be ready when you get back.”

Cindy left and headed to the therapy room. The doctor had given her detailed instructions and she knew better than to deviate even slightly from his regimen. He’d turned her into a test dummy the last time she’d disobeyed. Cindy didn’t mind but she knew that Sandi would be more fun if the doctor had his way.

She dismissed the therapy staff for the day. That wasn’t terribly unusual and so they didn’t even comment. They liked paid vacations as much as anyone. She drew a hot bath and set out some equipment next to the tub. Cindy’s only problem with the doctor’s orders was that she was forbidden to tickle or to let Sandi cum for the next two days. And most of the preparations she needed to perform would make the last extremely tough. She felt a bit sorry for Sandi. She’d be begging before the day was out. Cindy was a brilliant tease and the doctor had ordered her to use all of her skill.

Cindy straightened her uniform after she finished. She grabbed a wheelchair and returned to Sandi’s room. Sandi had followed instructions and was only wearing the robe when she climbed into the chair. Cindy pushed her through the hallways slowly. Anticipation was the best medicine for her subjects.

The therapy room was dim but welcoming. Cindy had spread candles over the room. The first priority for the day was relaxation. She stopped the chair next to the tub and helped Sandi to stand. She teased her robe open with soft touches. Sandi knew instinctively that talk was against the rules. But she could smile. Cindy’s fingers weren’t shy and she managed to touch every nook and cranny as she settled Sandi into the heat of the tub.

“Relax, beautiful. For the next two days, you’re all mine. I’ve preparations to do that the doctor’s asked for. For you, these two days will be extreme pleasure. For me, they’ll be serious work. But you’ll find yourself begging for this again before the testing is through.”

Sandi could only moan her pleasure. The bath was hotter than she normally cared for but something in the water made her skin tingle. She closed her eyes and leaned against the cool lip of the tub. Cindy removed her uniform and let down her hair. It spilled over her shoulders in a wave of liquid red. She climbed into the tub and took a soft sponge in each hand. She scrubbed Sandi’s skin oh so lightly. Sandi felt the shiver begin even before she felt the sponges. Her body reacted as the sponges crawled over each sensitive inch.
Her moan erupted.

Cindy loved teasing this way. But she normally liked to finish what she started. She knew that Sandi would be feeling anger after the preparations were over. Dr. Randy probably wanted it that way. Cindy knew that denial added to any sensitivity. Denial of orgasm especially. She was glad she’d be around to see the explosion when it finally happened.

The sponges were more torture than Sandi had expected. They didn’t quite scrub her skin. They were more of a massage. Like a thousand tiny fingers crawling over her. Cindy used them everywhere. Except for two very sensitive areas. Cindy denied Sandi the pleasure of feeling them on her breasts or between her legs. Cindy knew that would be too much. And even a tiny orgasm was against the rules. Cindy used more force with the sponges when she dived them into ticklish areas. Even that pleasure wasn’t Sandi’s for now. But Cindy knew how to make the sponges dance on the edge of tickling. Sandi’s mind began trying to push the feelings into tickles.

And found she couldn’t do it. The water had melted her muscles. She could only receive and it was the most awesome pleasure. The bath seemed endless. And it was endlessly delightful.

Cindy finished the sponge bath finally. Sandi’s vision was watery but she saw that almost two hours had passed since she’d entered the room. Cindy had to help her out of the tub. Sandi’s legs were rubbery and weak.

Cindy helped her climb onto a massage table. She covered Sandi with a warm blanket to keep the heat of her body trapped. Cindy locked a pair of stirrups into place and placed Sandi’s ankles into them. Sandi’s legs were spread wide and immobile.

“Sandi, I know the bath took a lot out of you. Don’t try to talk for a while. I’ve got to shave you now. I’m sure you can guess where. If you’d rather I wait a bit, nod your head.”

Sandi found the energy to give a quick nod. Her eyes closed as it was finished.

“Sure thing, sweetie. I’ll find something else to do.”

Cindy always had an alternate plan. Sandi would soon enough regret not letting herself be shaved. Warm sticky cream was suddenly being spread gently over her cheeks and neck. It felt wonderful but after the sponges even those areas had turned erogenous. The warmth made Sandi woozy. She was on the verge of sleep. Almost as if in a dream she felt Cindy take each wrist and tie them above Sandi’s head. She shivered with anticipation. Maybe she was going to be tickled after all. No such luck. Cindy pressed her fingers into each pit with enough force that it didn’t tickle at all. Sandi almost heard the scrape of microscopic stubble.

Cindy felt it. She almost laughed as Sandi’s eyes widened. She’d thought Cindy had only meant to shave one place. But any excuse would do. Cindy winked into Sandi’s tear filled eyes and turned from the table.

“Sorry, beautiful. The doc says you must be totally clean. The bath contained a mild depilatory but obviously I’ll have to use different measures on certain spots. I let you stop me before but I need to do this now. Try to hold still. I promise not to tickle. Much.”

Cindy had known this moment would come. She’d delayed it as long as possible. The shaving would tickle and given Sandi’s condition it would tickle a lot. But the doc knew he’d asked the impossible. Cindy spread warm shaving cream into each pit. She used the lightest touch possible. Sandi erupted into giggles with the first touch. And wouldn’t stop soon. Cindy kept rubbing in small circles, working the cream in slowly and thoroughly.

Sandi’s laughter never came through. Rolling giggles were all that Cindy planned to cause. She was a magician with her fingertips. She knew the pressure it took to work the cream into each pit and used it correctly. All the while she watched Sandi’s face as the beauty dissolved into sweet desire. The goo she’d spread on Sandi’s cheeks and neck stayed put. She’d have even more fun washing it away. Cindy added more shaving cream as it was needed. She could have started shaving long ago but it was incredibly fun to make Sandi shiver with delight. The tangy scent of love juice wafted through the air. Sandi had begun to ooze and Cindy stopped the teasing before Sandi exploded.

She took the razor in hand. The doc had designed this one just for the unit. The blades were incredibly sharp but never cut skin. It did a wonderful job on stubble and Cindy knew that it caused more tickles than most feathers. He’d shaped this one just for armpits and had another different one for lower lips and even another for legs. Cindy first strapped Sandi’s chest and neck firmly to the table. Even a squirm would cause the razor not to do its best. She drew the blade across the foamy skin. Gales of laughter blasted out of Sandi’s mouth. Her legs stiffened with sweet agony and she looked as if she were trying to break the cuffs that held each ankle.

Cindy took much longer than she usually did. She scraped at phantom hairs and the faintest hint of cream. Sandi was beyond thought. The razor caused tickles that were so powerful and yet so delicate. Cindy loved this one’s laughter. Her face scrunched so beautifully. The peals of joy seemed to stab right through Cindy’s mind and she was soaking wet. She’d not dressed after finishing the bath and so nothing kept her juices from drooling down her legs. Her thighs were sticky and she could feel her knees getting that way. Both women’s nipples were hard pebbles. Sandi’s from the constant shiver that her laughter produced. Cindy’s from watching Sandi vibrate and realizing that Sandi somehow controlled this situation. She was helpless yet never wanted it to stop. Cindy’d been tickled more than once and she’d never known that sensation. Cindy finished with a final scrape across each armpit.

Cindy needed a break. Preparation days seldom got her going this powerfully. Part of it was not being allowed to do as she pleased, but most of it was just Sandi. Cindy walked to the other side of the room and massaged her own breasts while Sandi came down from the shaving. It was lovely to watch but looked almost painful for Sandi. Cindy relaxed slowly as well. She grabbed some warm towels from the dryer and walked back to the massage table. She toweled Sandi’s pits clean with more roughness than was called for. Cindy didn’t want her to return to hysteria just yet.

She grabbed a bottle of the sticky cream and began massaging it into Sandi’s pits and all over each arm. This stuff kept hair from growing back for a long time. To do that it had to spend long hours on the skin. Cindy had to coat every inch of Sandi’s body with it. And she had to do it in sections. She still had a long day ahead. And she was hornier than all get out. She didn’t know if she could keep from popping. She intended to try.

Cindy had already decided to leave Sandi’s most erogenous zones until the very end. The stipulation against orgasm would be tougher than the one against tickling. And Cindy planned to ignore both anyway. She figured her punishment was worth it. And she had a feeling the doc would be lenient. Sandi’s charts had only scratched the surface of her sensitivity.

Cindy moved next to Sandi’s tummy. The depilatory solution had worked wonders and there wasn’t a hint of hair. To Cindy’s delight, Sandi’s navel was a bit darker than the rest of her smooth skin. She decided it needed a more thorough cleaning when she already knew it was probably not going to help. Cindy drew a simple q-tip from her stash and dabbed it into a bottle of soapy solution. Sandi had recovered her senses finally. She was still breathing heavily but her laughter had stopped for the time being.

“You’re handling this quite well, Sandi. Shall we continue?”

Sandi’s hormones were raging. She’d just been through the hardest bout of tickling she’d ever encountered. Sandi had always dreamt of this sort of situation. Tickling to her was the sweetest agony conceived by mankind. Her body reacted to it in ways that astounded her lovers. She’d exploded with delight on more occasions than she could count. Hell, she could cum just reading about tickling. Cindy had shown a unique skill in the area however. Cindy had a sixth sense for creating sensations. She had taken Sandi’s body where it had seldom gone. Sandi’d just been tickled for hours. She’d been giggling and laughing for most of it. And not once had she even approached orgasm. She’d felt the pressures of tickling that were normal. Her bladder ached for release. Her nipples were hard and pebbly and almost vibrating on their own. Her pussy was soaking with desire and her clitoris was standing inches out of its sheath. It was bright red and glowing with heat. Beyond all that, Sandi loved every second. The best part of tickling for her was the attention she received. She ached for it when not being tickled. It was for her less torture than purest pleasure.

“OOOOOOOOOOO, Cindy, Please…..I need to pee. Can you let me go to the bathroom?”

“Sorry, beautiful. I can’t let you go anywhere for quite awhile. I’m afraid you’ll have to hold it.”

Cindy knew that was as impossible as any of the other tortures Sandi would soon suffer through. But she knew that Sandi’s mind loved being forced into situations that would have made lesser women beg for mercy.

Cindy slid the q-tip around Sandi’s navel. She skated it along the rim of her delicate flower. Sandi’s first reaction was a gasp and her breathing grew heavier bit by bit.

Cindy scrubbed with all the pressure the q-tip could take. The soapy solution helped it to slide easily over Sandi’s shivering skin. Not quite a tickle, the fuzzy wand was a probe of a different flavor. But when Cindy jabbed it into Sandi’s navel, it became a screaming blast of sensation that made Sandi stiffen and quit breathing. And then Cindy yanked it out and started the light slide once more. It became a contest. Would Sandi beg before the next tickle? Or would Cindy tickle before Sandi ached for it? Time stretched and then ground to a halt. Sandi’s only focus was the little wand and it’s stroll. Cindy continued this torture until her hand tired. She scrubbed Sandi’s tummy dry and clean with another warm towel. She used enough pressure to let Sandi’s bladder know she was there. And again the sticky goo was massaged into Sandi’s quivering skin. This took more long moments of tender delight. Each press of the fingers made waves pulse through the fluid in Sandi’s body. She gave a little grunt with each as she fought to control her so full bladder.

Cindy could tell from Sandi’s face just what her ministrations were doing. Each touch either made Sandi glow or made her face scrunch with effort. Cindy’s expert fingers could tell just how full the brunette was. She was damn glad the doc hadn’t even mentioned peeing. She had a free hand to take Sandi where she needed to go. She had a most wonderful way to do it. Of course, the procedure would make Sandi flirt with orgasm. The best one’s always did. Cindy didn’t think Sandi would mind. But she knew that Sandi had never had this one even tried on her. Cindy’d developed it herself over long study and practice.

Cindy stopped with the goo and prepared for the next area. She locked the stirrups on a higher incline. This made Sandi’s legs stand up from the table at a 45 degree angle. She spread them farther apart as well. Sandi’s lower body was now off the table completely. Cindy took ordinary Saran Wrap and covered Sandi’s helpless body with it. This trapped all of her body heat and immediately sweat began to burst from Sandi’s pores. The plastic stretched and molded itself perfectly to Sandi’s every curve. Because of its tightness, it pushed Sandi’s perspiration right back into her body. Now the only outlet for any liquid was from Sandi’s bladder. And it was beyond full already.

Sandi was totally uncomfortable. She felt as if she was in a moist oven and someone had turned up the heat. She could barely breathe and although recovered from the last bout of tickling, she felt as if she’d just run a marathon. Cindy soaked a few towels in water as hot as Sandi could stand. And then laid them atop Sandi’s taut full stomach. The heat and the pressure were incredibly unbearable but Sandi had somehow lost the control to let go. The Saran Wrap had made her muscles lock into their last conscious position. Now Cindy controlled her totally. And Cindy, wicked and lovely as she was, knew just how to push Sandi’s bladder to explosion. She took a tiny artist’s brush. Soft and supple with an incredibly sharp point. She took her place between Sandi’s legs. And with the skill of an expert, she began to tickle both Sandi’s clitoris and her urethra. The tiny soft bristles slowly urged their way into Sandi’s mind. Cindy was making them move as a caterpillar might. A crawl that twisted every nerve ending into something so delightful. Something incredibly satisfying. Sandi felt the touches as knives to her nerve endings. It caused no direct pain but added pain to her already painful bladder. And Sandi, helpless and beautiful, screamed as a maniac would. She felt an approach to orgasm and a tidal wave beginning as pee and cum tried to explode at once.

Cindy proved her skill and Sandi felt fear for the first time. Just as both explosions threatened to peak, Cindy tickled the back of Sandi’s knee with the nails of her free hand. The orgasm sucked back in, torn away from completion it blasted against her bladder as her muscles flipped like a fish. But the pee felt as good as any orgasm as it gushed out of her and sprayed Cindy’s chest with golden heat. Cindy came herself as it hit her. And continued cumming for as long as the pee sprayed from Sandi’s bladder.

Cindy felt glorious. The tangy scent only added to her excitement. And the orgasm that she’d just had didn’t begin to take the edge off. She could tell that Sandi’s preliminary readings had only given a hint of her reactions and responsiveness. Cindy had made peegasms happen before. She loved doing it. Sandi’s explosion hinted at even more intense reactions later.

Cindy stripped the Saran Wrap away and again blotted excess moisture from Sandi’s skin. The goo held and it was time for more work. Cindy began with Sandi’s legs. She stretched the stirrups out straight once more. Cindy rubbed shaving cream into Sandi’s thighs and knees as if they needed shaving. They were already clean of hair but Cindy needed no excuse. Moans and giggles alternated. Sandi was insane as the peegasm had only relieved one pressure and the other pressure would return as Cindy kept working. Cindy slowly covered each leg with the white cream. Sandi’s body was one huge shiver by the time she was through. Cindy couldn’t resist just a bit of fun before she began shaving. She leaned down and flickered the tip of her tongue against Sandi’s hard clitoris. The button was suffering already from an overdose of blood and excitement. The light slippery flicker made Sandi tense into stiffness. Not enough to make her orgasm but as much tease as she’d ever handled before. Sandi tasted delightful and Cindy continued for a few moments before stopping and watching Sandi relax. Cindy knew the shaving was going to tear Sandi into pieces.

The doc had devised an even more diabolical razor to use when shaving legs. It was actually 4 blades, each as large as a fingertip. They were so flexible that they actually felt like fingers crawling across skin. Cindy used them in her slow times to tease herself. The blades were light and guaranteed not to nick. Cindy didn’t think they’d cause Sandi laughter. But they would heat her libido quite nicely. She began with only small strokes but added circles and even squiggly lines to the pattern she drew. Unbelievably Sandi began to giggle with the first stroke and as long as the razors moved her giggles continued. But when Cindy stopped them, Sandi would give a long wavery moan. Cindy was beyond amazed. She’d been told it was possible but had never run into this phenomenon. Sandi was capable of ticklegasms. The preliminary data had given clues. Sandi’s body took tickling touches and turned them into sexual teasing. Things grew tougher with that knowledge.

Cindy cleaned each leg and then rubbed the goo on gently. Even that touching caused moans and giggles to spurt from Sandi’s tortured soul. Cindy was bit flustered. She only had three areas left and without question those three would make Sandi extremely ticklish and extremely horny. Cindy tossed a coin in her head and decided that Sandi’s chest was the next target. She already knew that Sandi was ticklish there. But that part of the preparation would make her insane. Cindy gave a little snicker. Even if she tried not to cause Sandi an orgasm, her chest would fight her every step of the way.

Cindy stepped up to the plate.

The shaving pretense wasn’t needed. The sticky goo surrounded Sandi’s breasts and as it dried the stuff tightened Sandi’s skin nicely. Her breasts were still clean. Except for the thin sheen of sweat that kept pulsing out as each torment made her warmer than the last. Cindy paused for quite a bit. Sandi calmed slowly but knew that any touch would launch her where Cindy wished her to be.

Cindy took a rough paintbrush into her hand and dipped it into the goo. She looked deeply into Sandi’s eyes as she did it. She was beginning the tease before the first touch. She twirled the brush teasingly around the container.

“Ready for more, beautiful?”

Sandi’s voice was husky from laughter and unrequited longing. She was hornier than she thought she could stand.

“Noooooooooooo. Pleaaaaaaaaasssssssee. Stop!!!”

The goo already on her was doing weird and magical things. As it dried it tightened the skin making it massage the muscles underneath. Every breath made the massage stronger. She was becoming one great nerve filled with desire.

“Sorry, hon. The doc says you need this treatment. I think you do as well. Our testing is rigorous and this will help in the long run. Relax and enjoy.”

Cindy’s tone was sarcastic and yet it seemed to caress Sandi as well as any fingers.

Cindy drew the brush from the container and sat it lightly onto Sandi’s right breast. Her other hand combed Sandi’s hair softly and sweetly. The brush began moving. Cindy used enough pressure to keep it only a slight tickle. Sandi shifted between little moans and baby giggles. Her brain loved the attention. Her body craved it. Cindy’s face was framed by Sandi’s tear filled vision. She began to glow as heat swelled within both women’s bodies.

The brush strokes cruised over Sandi’s ample breasts avoiding only her peaked and aching nipples. Cindy did that on purpose. She could tell only by aroma that Sandi was approaching an orgasm and the treatment she’d been through already had made her nipples cruelly sensitive.

The goo and brush strokes were driving Sandi crazy. The goo added tingles to each sweep and the repeating pattern kept the goo liquid. She found herself just staring into Cindy’s eyes as her body climbed to new levels of excitement. Cindy’s fingers ran through her hair as a lover’s might and that one touch was making Sandi a slave to Cindy’s mastery. Sandi ached for relief and nothing in Cindy’s manner showed that it was on its way. But it was. Cindy watched the smoldering heat fill Sandi’s vision and melt her countenance. Sandi drew in a long ragged breath and parted her lips slightly. Cindy had been waiting for that signal. She slapped the brush across each of Sandi’s nipples and then dropped the brush. Sandi felt tingles of fire at each button and just as quickly they disappeared. Cindy leaned over and kissed Sandi lightly. And then more firmly. Adding that distraction to what her free hand was about to do.

Cindy kissed deeply and with passion that Sandi had hardly felt before. Cindy’s hand slid down Sandi’s body and teased her clitoris with the lightest possible touch. It was a tickle of the most amazing power. Sandi’s body stiffened and began to vibrate as the pressure of the kiss and the flicker at her clitoris pushed her to the edge and beyond in one hot sweet second.

Sandi screamed into Cindy’s kiss as every muscle in her body tensed and then gushed relaxation. She came hard and kept cumming. The feathery tickle kept her orgasm long and slow and so so sweet.

Cindy continued the kiss through every throe of Sandi’s orgasm. With her final shuddering relaxation, she broke it and prepared for the next part of the shaving ritual. The goo covered Sandi almost from head to ankles. Cindy had purposely left Sandi’s most sensitive areas for the last as they were the toughest to clean. That was her excuse anyway. Cindy knew almost as much about tickling as Doctor Randy. She’d learned some of her best tricks from him but others were exclusively feminine tortures. She knew what tickled her and had adapted some of the finest for use on other women. One of her favorite tricks, and also one of the doctor’s, was to only tickle the feet after orgasm. The lovely things always became more sensitive after even a small pop. Sandi’s feet were now more ticklish than usual and after Cindy finished shaving Sandi’s pubes she’d be history. Cindy would be just as bad. She called that kind of tickling, a ticklegasm, it was the most horrible use of the sweetest pleasure. And one of Cindy’s few weaknesses was that when she did the tickling, she came as hard as the victim did. She never complained about it. It was just a fact and she’d grown used to it over the years. Something about a squirming and laughing victim made her explode.

Cindy again rearranged the stirrups. She stretched Sandi’s legs apart almost painfully. She added extra straps as any movement would cause the razor to nick. And Cindy had zero intention of hurting the helpless beauty before her. The goo had almost hardened over all of Sandi’s body. But it was pliable enough that Cindy could put her in any position she wished. She propped Sandi’s back up at a 45 degree angle and bound her hands around her body so that her arms held her breasts up as a bra might. Sandi’s fingers ended up at her sides and were free. She could even tickle herself if she wished. And if she even moved her arms at all, she’d squeeze her own breasts lovingly. Cindy placed a mirror above Sandi’s feet and angled it so that Sandi could watch every second of the next step. Cindy was positive that Sandi wouldn’t be able to pull her eyes away. She was about to shave her completely clean between her legs. Sandi had been dozing through most of the preparations. She was totally worn out. Cindy didn’t mind waiting for her to wake up.

Cindy waited but grew impatient as Sandi’s eyes refused to open. Another new feeling swept through the redhead. She was already quite tingly with anticipation. Sandi was more fun than any of her previous patients. The woman seemed to take in tickling like a sponge and never beg for mercy. It was heaven. Cindy finally woke the sleeping beauty with another long and heartfelt kiss. Sandi’s eyes popped open about halfway through it and closed again as a moan started deep in her center and oozed from her lips. The moan was almost edible and Cindy let the kiss continue for a moment before breaking free.

“Good afternoon, sleepyhead. Did you enjoy your nap?”

Sandi’s voice was husky with wanting and she answered quite slowly.

“Yesssss. Are we finished? Please. I’ve never been through this much before. Can’t we stop?”

“No dear. We can’t stop. We’re almost done with this part. But I’m afraid I have one more spot that needs shaving. Now that you’re awake I can begin.”

Sandi opened her mouth to beg but immediately shut it again. She knew it wouldn’t do any good and she’d finally taken stock of her surroundings. Her eyes latched onto the mirror and she was awestruck. The thing magnified and so Sandi was looking at a rather large view of her messy yet beautiful pussy. The goo covered the rest of the area and Cindy had strapped Sandi’s thighs totally immobile. Cindy saw that Sandi was looking just where she needed to look so Cindy walked away from her and sat on a rolling stool. She rolled it into place and a tray of instruments as well. Sandi could only see the back of Cindy’s head and her hands but she was fascinated by the thought of watching the shave at this angle.

Cindy took a moment to view Sandi’s liquid center and she savored the aroma. She knew it would be sweet and tasty but now wasn’t the time for that distraction. Sandi was practically dripping juice and that wouldn’t do. She didn’t want the shaving cream to be washed away before she could start shaving. She pulled a long thick sponge from her tray and slid it gently into Sandi’s welcoming cave. Although it could be used for more, she only planned to let it soak up her flow while she finished shaving. Sandi’s eyes closed in sheer delight. The sponge filled her sweetly and Cindy had used it as tenderly as possible.

Cindy couldn’t resist giving it a little pump. A slow stroke in and out and then pressing it in as far as it would go. Sandi’s eyes teared with pleasure. It felt wickedly good. Sandi’s lips were swollen and red. Her clitoris as well was standing tall and buzzed with excitement. She was already mostly clean shaven but Cindy didn’t care. She couldn’t pass up the opportunity to spend time wallowing in Sandi’s aroma and heat.

She took a small patch of fur. It was clean and soft. She began to rub it tenderly along each lip and with each pass she ran it over Sandi’s button. Sandi was attacked by ticklish tingles and shivers. The fur felt glorious and cleaned up each remaining drop of juice. Her predicament grew with each passing moment. The sponge inside was harder than most and as it soaked in liquid it grew in size. Soon enough it was as large as her husband and it still didn’t stop. The growing sponge added pressure to an already explosive situation. Sandi’s lips clean, Cindy moved to the next torment. She heated some cream to the same temperature as Sandi’s excited flesh. And then began to spread it on with just one finger. Using only one guaranteed that Cindy could take hours to finish. And she planned to enjoy every sweet moment.

Around and around, the finger cruised, spreading cream and pleasure in equal amounts. Sandi began to moan and it drew on as the finger continued. A low swell of excitement flowed through her loins as the finger wasn’t quite enough tease for the situation. Cindy watched the long sponge grow wider with each slow pass. Sandi felt her tissues stretching beyond where they’d ever gone before. Her muscles began to squeeze without any urging from Sandi. In fact, Sandi tried her best to stop them as it felt too good. That one finger became her focus and a most talented lover. Sandi stopped her moans as often as she could to beg but Cindy ignored even that. The finger swept around, the circle growing large enough to sweep over her anus and that caused tingles that were all the tickling Sandi felt. Sandi began to squeeze her arms and her breasts swelled even more with that motion. Sandi let her brain go into neutral. She didn’t need to think. She just enjoyed the sweetest loving ever. Sweet because it was slow and endless. Cindy enjoyed it as well.

Sandi couldn’t keep her muscles still. They pulsed with energy and out of control. Powerful shivers flowed from head to toe as the finger made its circle.

“Oh God!!!!!!! I can’t believe it. How much more can she do??????”

Sandi’s thoughts were wild with excitement. She’d always known it was possible to tickle herself. She’d done it before on many occasions. Cindy was making a new one happen. The shivers were actually moving the sponge in and out. Only a little. Not even an inch of movement. But each shiver made the sponge actually tease nerves that only were teased during lovemaking. Cindy was aware of it. She was watching the sponge as a surgeon might watch while suturing. She’d seen it grow and now she was smiling while it shivered with each beat of Sandi’s heart.

“She gets pleasure from the most little things. Perhaps………” Cindy loved teasing as much as anyone. She decided to keep the pattern going until Sandi either came or was begging to cum. She kept the finger moving but added another finger into the tease.

Sandi felt her breasts swell again. She knew her body well. She was about to explode. Her breasts felt as if they were going to pop and her clitoris was not far behind. The added finger made it worse but she didn’t know if any of this was quite enough. Her mind focused on the movement and the shivers. She let her imagination fly where it might. Any little push would do it. Just to find the right one.

She found it. She closed her eyes, tearing her thoughts from the teasing. Her mind filled with a vision. Cindy was walking to her. Cindy held her arms wide. Cindy wrapped her arms around her. Cindy parted her lips and leaned into a kiss. Warm and wet and awesome in its own power. Her imagination made it the most urgent and sexy touch she had ever gotten. One last shiver began at her lips and flowed down her body. It grew in power as it moved. It made her stomach convulse and then the shiver hit her clitoris like a vibrator. She blew. A tremendous squeeze and the sponge launched out of her. It hit Cindy in the chest and she grabbed it. Full of sticky sweetness. The sudden emptiness made Sandi’s explosion worse. She found her voice and screamed her pleasure. She came harder than the last time and as she fell into sleep she knew it wouldn’t be the last.

Sandi awoke to shivers of an entirely different flavor. Cindy had pulled another sponge from its place in a nearby freezer and had slid it into the volcano that was Sandi’s core. She’d also grabbed a few ice cubes and had begun swirling one in the same pattern that her finger had followed earlier. Cindy had discovered just how hot Sandi could be and so that she could continue shaving she was numbing Sandi’s lips with the ice. Sandi’s mind stayed in its coma for longer than her body did. The ice swirled lightly until it was gone and then Cindy began again with shaving cream. This time she kept it cool and spread it on much more quickly. She didn’t want Sandi to explode again for awhile. The frozen sponge would thaw eventually and soak up any juices the shaving caused. Sandi barely reacted. The numbness worked as Cindy had planned. Her body was barely reacting as Cindy slowly shaved the cream away. Sandi was clean as a whistle in a very short time. Cindy left the sponge in place as she wiped the area clean with the fur and smoothed on the goo. Sandi was now completely covered but for her feet. Cindy walked out of the therapy room and into a nearby changing area. She let down her hair and showered quickly. She had a bit of time before the goo could be removed and she wanted to be ready for the final part of the day’s preparation. She toweled dry while thinking about what was soon to happen. She dried her hair slowly, leaving it down and fluffy.

Sandi finally dragged herself from the fog that had engulfed her since her last orgasm. She was alone in the room but knew it wouldn’t last long. The goo coating had dried completely and seemed to be adding its own teasing to her already overdone system. The sponge within her had finally thawed and was beginning to swell as the goo had raised Sandi’s body temperature and she was beginning to sweat. The sponge felt as good as before but without Cindy’s ministrations it had yet to excite her as before.

“Ready for the finale, my love?”

Cindy’s teasing and husky voice felt as good as a caress. Sandi shivered in a mix of fear and excitement. Just the way she said it meant that something awesome was on its way.
“Yes, please. This stuff doesn’t feel good on my skin. Are we done yet?”

“Almost, Sandi, almost. I’ve got one more procedure to finish and then we’re done for the day. I think you’ll find it as exciting as any that have gone before.”

Sandi’s mouth slammed shut and so did her eyes. She’d just asked for more torment and now she wanted it more than ever.

Cindy unstrapped Sandi slowly. A bit of teasing came with each removal. Sandi couldn’t move at all. The goo saw to that. She finally lay on the table free but still a prisoner.

Cindy gently picked Sandi off the table and hung her by her wrists to the ceiling. Sandi’s feet were high enough from the floor that Cindy could sit beneath them and work on them without discomfort. Cindy tied each ankle to rings on the floor that spread Sandi’s legs wide but not uncomfortably so. Cindy climbed onto a ladder and wrapped a blindfold around Sandi’s eyes and silenced her protests with a kiss of some heat. Sandi hadn’t wanted to protest anyway. She trusted that Cindy would cause only pleasure. Cindy climbed off the ladder and spent a few more moments setting up one last piece of equipment. Sandi heard only a few bangs and some clatter that centered around her head. And then silence and next the wheels of a chair that stopped just under Sandi’s left foot.

“Say the word, my beauty, and we’ll begin. But be warned. That word will be your last for a long time.”

Cindy added a snicker at the end of her teasing speech. Sandi hadn’t even gotten a good look at Cindy’s apparel or her hairstyle. But Sandi wasn’t about to stop the work now.

“Do it. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m yours.”

The blindfold added the ultimate in suspense. Cindy didn’t begin right away. She was in place and looking up at Sandi’s body and although covered with goo was as firm and willing as any she’d ever seen. When she did begin, it wasn’t at all what Sandi expected. She’d thought that tickling would be Cindy’s aim but Cindy began with sensual when she could have done torture. Cindy slipped Sandi’s toe into her mouth and sucked it gently. A shiver coursed through Sandi as all she’d been through had made her terribly sensitive. She opened her mouth and a moan rattled from deep within. The moan began things that Sandi would find extremely pleasant but an unstoppable juggernaut of sensation. A fine hot mist enveloped the helpless beauty as a hiss sounded at her head. The mist was hot water that soon began to soften the goo on her skin. Cindy’s mouth just continued teasing her toes while Cindy’s fingers began a slow walk across Sandi’s left sole. Sandi’s skin seemed to expand as the goo relaxed. And through the haze of pleasure she felt, she could tell it was far more sensitive than it had ever been. Cindy’s fingers seemed more massage than tickle but the danger was there. That added its own suspense. Sandi knew it was coming. Just not when.

Cindy was in the perfect position to watch Sandi as sensation built upon sensation. She saw the relaxation and saw as well the micro shivers that ran through the goo. Sandi’s moans were delightful and the mist was slowly drifting over Sandi’s entire body. Cindy struck at just the right moment. She scraped her nails along Sandi’s sole as her mouth and tongue teased another toe. Sandi’s moans rolled into giggles and another set of sensations began. Thin powerful jets of water sprang out in the midst of the mist. They were as warm as the mist and goo began to fall away and dissolve as it did. Where the goo had been, the jets hit with the strength of a scrub brush. Sandi went ballistic. Laughter rolled out in one continuous wave.

Electric tingles of sensation flew through Sandi’s shivering form. The jets moved seemingly with laser accuracy. First they’d wash away the goo and then tickle with mindless intensity. Time stopped completely. Sandi was beyond reason. Exquisite pleasure and pure torment mixed in her brain. Cindy was as soaked as she was but Cindy’s came from more excitement than water. Doctor Randy had developed this one. He called it ‘The Waterfall’. Cindy called it other names. The doc had tested it on her and she knew its awesome power. The doc had never combined the goo and the shower in this way. Cindy had come up with the grouping on her own. Cindy’s only problem with the device was that for it to work best the victim had to be completely helpless. Sandi didn’t share that feeling. She was beyond movement because of her state in the first place. Never in her life had she been this helpless and this pleasured. Her usual tickling was done by her husband and in fantasies. This preparation combined all of her loves in one fell swoop. And just knowing that a beautiful redhead was at her feet made it that much more powerful.

The redhead at her feet was growing lovelier by the minute. The mist and the water was running down Sandi’s body and wetting her. A wet Cindy was beyond compare. The water kept the room heated so neither beauty felt any discomfort. Except that Sandi was laughing with delight as seemingly thousands of jets of water tickled her skin. Cindy was doing one of the things she loved best. Munching on toes and tickling soles. Neither would be enough fairly soon. She was on the edge of an explosion just from the foreplay. With all the water she couldn’t tell Sandi’s condition, but she assumed Sandi was in much the same state.

Cindy could tell when Sandi’d had enough. As soon as her laughter went soundless Cindy climbed off her chair and shut off the water. Sandi relaxed into sleep as soon as the water finished. Cindy lowered her carefully and loaded her into a wheelchair. She dried her a bit but left some for later. Sandi was as clean as anyone had ever been. Cindy threw a blanket over her and pulled a robe around her own body. And then rushed Sandi back to her room.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back