• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deadly Laughter (pt 2)

Elena

TMF Novice
Hi dear TMF visitors,
here's as said, the 2nd part of the originally German tickle story (by Haltickling). There's only one difference with the previous part... from now on the rest of the document I'll translate with the help of Babelfish. Why? Cause the story contains about 60 pages in Word Document format. Which is quite mmuch to translate on my own. Only disadvantage of Babelfish: not all expressions are translated... but this however, must not hold you of enjoying the story.

Pls keep in mind that the story is very very long, and is a sort of criminal (tickling) mysterie. There IS obviously tickling involved... but think about TV series as etc. NYPD Blue, Matlock, Derrick... Just as those series, the story needs a built up to reach its climax.

But enough introduction. Here comes the 2nd part. A 3rd is under construction.

Best greetings,
Elena

DEADLY LAUGHTER (pt 2 of translation):
Susanne Berchtold turned her eyes up. "Say, Mrs Angerer, couldn't it be possible that she went this night to a friend or her boyfriend?" That moment the lady spoke up: "But no, she had no boyfriend at all, however she was so pretty, that Yvonne. But she always told me she had no time for a boyfriend, her work and career seemed more important to her. Or I believe she had somewhere, a deep disappointment, and because of that no confidence in any man. She somethimes went out , but not often and always alone." Once again the Chief-Inspector needed a pause of breath to ask further: "Did she perhaps had a good friend, she visited from time to time? A entruestetes Schnaufen. "well you do not completely certainly hear times, thus different were them, sowas I would have noticed. And it came only a half year ago to Munich, it here at all nobody knew." - "knowledge it something about their family? Where does those live? We must inform their members."

Mrs. Angerers pausbaeckiges face twisted herself a thoughtful Grimasse. "times it told you that she has in Duesseldorf worked and used. Their company shifted it to Munich. And it spoke always high-German, but such little Rheini already participated. But their parents live on the country, which has them me times told, somewhere in the proximity of Duesseldorf." - "then thank you, Mrs. Angerer, Sie helped us very much. Mr. Schweiger, you note please particulars and... " The Komissarin placed itself on the tips of the toe and whispered to their colleague in the ear "... and you try, at least the name of the company and possible acquaintances out wars. If I must listen to this woman still longer, I become violent." Again loud: "we see ourselves then later in the office."

Thoughtfully it looked to that sheet metal-badly afterwards. How had one taught it? With murder the author in approximately 90 per cent of the cases in the personal surrounding field is to be looked for. Family, friends, colleague, acquaintances. Murders with break-down, murders with robbery, sexual murders were relatively rare against it even if these kinds of murder stood in the media in the foreground. Now, a sexual murder was at least conceivablly, since one had found the victim naked. On the other hand it spoke that the girl had been bound, but no cords, handcuffs or the like were present. It was that a Sexualtaeter removed the chains after the act, the corpse however lie-let most unusually. Either these authors in panic ran away, or however they eliminated carefully all traces, depending upon cold-bloodedness. And how had the girl died? The chains referred to Sadomaso practices, but at the whole body there was no place, which suggested any injury. Well no matter, it had to anyway wait for the autopsy and the report from the Kriminaltechnik, would perhaps come then something clarity into this affair.

Thus it decided to drive into the office and to make first the members. The residents' registration office knew certainly, from where the dead one came. As soon as Schweiger back was, she would drive with him to working premises of the victim and the vocational surrounding field under the magnifying glass would take.

III.
The next morning began unpleasantly: The coffee in the office was everything, and in the coffee cash were once not again enough, in order to buy new. Sighing Susanne Berchthold their purse zueckte and sent junior downward. Junior, that was Kriminalmeister Juergen Bieneck, the youngest one of the department. Like always one put it on primarily the messenger courses and boring work. That had not different been with it, than beginner. But Schweiger Krapfen brought also, from the baker's shop in relation to the presidency. Again once it zierte itself to take one under reference to its figure. And again once Schweiger was amused royally by it. Their alleged Fettpoelsterchen is to be seen at the most under the microscope, always meant it. Well, he had seen, thank God her also never in the bathing suit or in the Sauna.

The attendance at the company of the victim had without result run. Louder nice colleagues, who could not say anything bad about the dead one. Actually they could say not at all much, since none could do them more near. Always correctly, always punctually, always industriously. Their private life had kept it for itself. "intelligent girl," thought those clerk sarin. At least they now, also the address of parents had their earlier address. The clerk sarin was gladly that you remained saved the attendance with parents, that the colleagues made of Duesseldorf had taken over. Before it it had to most fear: terrible news of death bring. As a beginner it had once participated, when its boss settled this unpleasant task: A child was over-drives, case of hit and run. When she saw disbelieving frightening in the face of the nut/mother, she had to turn away and howl. Their boss had appeased it. It already made this job for thirty years, and it had not gotten accustomed yet to this situation. But now, since she was a boss, it would meet also it sometime.

Junior returned with the coffee, and soon it smelled pleasantly in the office. For the first sip it felt in the situation to call the pathology. The doctor was like always ungehalten whether the disturbance: "miracles last evenly its time," meant it. It countered: ", I know. But the last miracle took place before 2000 years, and so for a long time I do not have time. If you say to me simply, what out up to now you found, then I do not disturb you any longer." - "nothing," was the laconic answer. "at least nothing that would help you. The point of time of death lies between four and five o'clock in the morning, but that I yesterday already said to you. The cause? No notion. With a Achzigjaehrigen I would have said, age weakness. The heart has to strike completely simply stopped. No infarkt, no impact accumulation. It had saliva in the bronchial tube, could thus have swallowed itself, but to it it is not suffocated."

"Hmm, thus also not with a cushion suffocates or in such a way?" - "no. No asphyxiation death. Simply heart failure. We found also no signs of rape. The dead one had straight its Menstruation, there would have one determines any blood-pure found. And still somewhat strange: The victim had probably briefly before its death a strong sexual excitation, possibly even a Orgasmus. That blood rope in the genital organs was not to be surveyed. It must have come briefly before to sexual actions, otherwise swelling would again have regressed. Have do you already the report of the Kriminaltechnik?" - "no, why?" - "the chain traces refer to the use of soft ledermanschetten, with skin upholstery. We tightened some fleece particles. It must have gezerrt however heftigst to it, otherwise the traces would have been no longer visible. Strange to say we could find however at all no injuries, which referred to SM. They know already, healed Peitschenstriemen, needle partings, burns or such a thing. With some kinds of tortures abrupt heart stop arises, above all, if electricity is used. But strong current draws, how for it would be necessary leave burn traces on the epidermis. Nothing. Rarely so a healthy corpse seen."

Inadvertently those had to laugh clerk sarin. "perhaps one forced it to look at the letzen ten consequences of the lime tree road. I would then have gezerrt also wildly on anyhow my chains." This time the doctor laughed and meant: "who white, perhaps were also scene sequences." They said good-bye.

Susanne Berchthold looked on the pile documents, which lay before it on the desk. She could the documents of two further murder cases from the last year, was similarly mysterioes with which the cause of death be come. No injury, no rape, but the naked victim had exhibited chain traces. Both cases had been locked despite extensive determinations as inexplicably provisional. Provisionally, it knew, what was called. Officially an unsettled murder document was never closed; in practice however the case was eaten at expiration of some months. The traces, if it which had given, were coldly. The witnesses forgot, what they had seen. Nobody remembered after months any helpful detail, which would have not already occurred to it briefly after the first questioning. Only hope was that cross connections resulted to a later, similar murder case.

I am very glad that you are continuing with this translation. 60 pages is a large project, and you deserve large thanks.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back