• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story about a lovely pair of twins. You really won't believe this.

fillthebase

Twins

This is a true story. I have changed the names of the people involved.

This is an experience that I had about two years ago. I had just broken up with my girlfriend of two years, so my best friend talked me into meeting some of his friends who were of the fairer sex. I was very reluctant but I went along after receiving the verbal lashing of my life about being depressed and not moving on with my life. To make a potentially long story short we ended up at Triangle Square in Newport Beach. Now there are very few people who know of my desire to tickle the living daylights out of women, and my best friend John happens to be one of them.
You see there was this exceptionally cute pair of twins I was introduced to that evening. To protect the ticklish we'll call them Nancy and Natalie. They were identical except in body type, taste, and attitude. They both were about 18 going on 19. Nancy had more meat on her but was not fat by any means. She had brownish-blonde hair and greenish-blue eyes. A very sweet expression was always molded on her face. That night she was dressed in black pants made out of a thin material. She was wearing Doc martins on her feet I believe. Her sister Natalie was in more of a colorful, raver attire: she wore blue jeans that looked like they could fit three of her in them. She also wore a light blue sweatshirt that zipped up in the front she had a t-shirt underneath with some acidhead oriented design on it. She wore sneakers on her feet. She was a bit skinnier then her more well built sister. Yet she had the same sweetness about her, if not a little bit more worried. Now we were sitting on the second level of Triangle Square in front of this diner called Johnny Rockets. We just finished listening to this really god awful classic rock cover band. Now one the best things about this is that Nancy was notorious for having such ticklish feet. She had accidentally knocked some guy unconscious after kicking him while he was tickling her feet. Now I wasn’t entirely listening to the conversation at hand but John, Nancy, and Natalie were in the midst of a rather heated discussion. Now one thing Natalie was notorious for was her desire to prove she was every bit as good as her sister. Now John was playing on this and trying to come up with a way they could compete on equal terms. He looked over at me then a look revelation spread over his face. He gave me a quick wink and then declared, “ I have an idea! One thing you both have in common is how ticklish the both of you are. Why don’t we find out who can take it the longest.” Nancy was at first hesitant about this idea. That was until her sister took her shoe and sock off and set her bare foot on the table. Her foot was slender as well as her toes. She had no nail polish and her sole appeared smooth and soft. Naturally Nancy had to take the challenge now. She took her shoe and sock off and placed her foot on the table. Her foot wasn’t quite as slender as Natalie’s but it was no less divine. We started this little stand off out using one finger and stroking each sole. The idea was that the first one to move lost. I got to tickle Nancy while John got to tickle Natalie. Their laughter was authentic and music to my ears. Stroking each sole with one finger went on for about a full minute. Natalie started bouncing and that ended round one. Flustered she complained, “ That’s not fair! I can’t help but move, but I know I can take it longer then she can!” This was starting to get ugly and I was loving every second of it. So I offered Natalie a chance at a rematch. I said, “ Why don’t we double the stakes a bit? You have to move your foot from the table completely and you can’t kick or try to escape our hands otherwise you lose.” Natalie seemed satisfied with that. Now both of these women were extremely ticklish and during the second round their laughter was so hysterical and loud that we received the funniest looks from everyone walking by. Some people were even amused and stopped to watch. This went on for about two full minutes. I lost control and gradually started using more fingers. Nancy lost it and moved her leg off the table completely after I started using all five. I offered her another chance if I promised not to use more fingers. I think it might have flown if Natalie wasn’t so intent on her victory. I still thank John to this day for pulling that one off. Honestly, who could ask for a better best friend?!!

-FillTheBass

Hey AMK

Here's the story I posted, I messed up on a few details in my recent post, (my memory sucks I tell you) but you should find it authentic.

Well 46,

I am sorry that you felt no one liked this story since it was never replied to. But now is all I can give you. So here you go....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46and2, this is one of the best true stories I've ever read. I can't believe no one replied to it! Perhaps no one thought you were telling the truth, but I do. Thanks for the :bump:

P.S. If you still live in Huntington Beach, you're a little south of where I am. :)

Thanks alot guys, the gratitude is really appreciated. AMK: I no longer live in Huntington, I'm now in Tustin.

You're most welcome, 46and2. If you have any more stories to share, please post them and I will be sure to take a look! :)

P.S. Again: Tustin is a bit east of me. :D

nice story, You kind of described a pair of twins I know. And there both ticklish. Oh well, that would be crazy, there around the same age too. Nice story again though

Yes this story is very nice. I wonder how I missed it the first time. Well anyway a delayed congratualations on a great story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back