• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Brothers - Tickle Brother (f/f/f/f/f/f) Part 2

korn_ste

TMF Expert
here are Days 3 to 5
hope you like it..........

*** (Day 3: 10:00am)
Hannah was on the sofa relaxing – Linda came and sat down by her, Linda then began to stretch and yawn, Hannah looked at her curiously and asked “Are you tired?”
Li: “Yeah I’m exhausted – how about you?”
H: “I’m just relaxing cause my feet are aching”
Linda asked Hannah if she would like a foot massage – Hannah was curious but agreed, Linda slowly massaged her right foot and then said “shall I take these socks off?”
H: “errr no that’s ok”
Linda continued to massage Hannah’s foot before moving on to the next one, and again she rubbed and massaged Hannah’s foot with a wonderful technique.
*** (Day 3: 4:15pm)
Samantha spoke to Leanne in the bedroom – she persuaded Leanne to help her get Claire, the two girls then proceeded to go find her – Claire was in the bathroom brushing her hair, suddenly Sam and Leanne burst in and began to tickle Claire’s sides, Claire crumbled and collapsed to the floor – Sam and Leanne tickled and tickled away at her sides,
After a short while Sam got up and locked the door, Claire screamed and shouted “Don’t you dare Sam! Don’t tickle my feet again pleassseeeee!!!”
Samantha was playful and she picked up a length of rope, next she tied Claire’s ankles together and began to slip off her trainers,
Leanne pulled off one of her own socks and tied it round Claire’s mouth, it was now obvious that this was no longer any fun for Claire – and she fumed trying to stop them from tying her hands,
But the 2 on 1 situation was too much for Claire and she began to panic as the both slowly teased her feet,
Sam prodded at Claire’s left foot whilst Leanne began to lick Claire’s wrinkled sole, now Sam had began to tickle her foot immensely – causing Claire to burst into hysterics, Leanne was now licking Claire’s foot all over – wiggling her tongue in between her toes and nibbling them,
15 minutes later Big brother spoke – he asked that Sam and Leanne stopped and them called them individually to the diary room,
*** (Day 3: 4:35pm)
Leanne went to the diary room – Big Brother spoke to her about the bathroom incident,
“Leanne you know the rule about not tickling someone when they say quit”
Leanne said nothing and looked ashamed,
“But also in the rules it states that you can tickle someone for 15 minutes if they are gagged, Big brother would like to inform you that your actions will not be punished”
Le: “Thank you Big brother”
Leanne left the diary room and Sam was also told the same information, once Sam had left the diary room Claire confronted her,
C: “I just want to tell you that I’m not angry with you – but be warned I will get my own back…don’t worry about that” (Claire winked and smiled)
*** (Day 4: 1:55pm)
The Big brother house had been quiet all day – nobody had tickled anyone and all the group member seemed to spend a lot of time on their own,
Nadine and Samantha were in the garden sunbathing - when suddenly Sam leaned over to stroke Nadine’s foot,
Nadine giggled and then placed her foot by Sam – Nadine asked “will you massage my feet please?”
Samantha agreed and she picked up some suntan oil and rubbed in on Nadine’s sole, Sam rubbed Nadine’s foot sensually and relieved all the stress, Nadine closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip – she was clearly enjoying it and Samantha continued for a further 20 minutes.
*** (Day 5: 11:30am)
The house seemed jolly and active as they started the day with a game, they played spin the bottle and asked people personal questions, later on Leanne decided the game should take a more interesting tone, they used the Big brother forfeit box which contained paper with punishments on them,
The decided that there would be 3 spins of the bottle and that the same person could not be picked twice unless they were the punisher,
The bottle spun and first it landed on Hannah – then it landed on Samantha, Hannah looked disgusted by the fact that Sam was going to have to punish her,
Hannah then pulled out a forfeit and dread it out to the group, “you are to have a tickle fight for 2 minutes”
(Everybody laughed) Hannah and Sam moved over to the grass and began their tickle fight, Hannah kicked off with some rib tickling – but Sam was in control after just 30 seconds, Sam tickled Hannah senseless on her sides and underarms, suddenly she flicked off Hannah’s trainers and yanked off her black socks,
Hannah suddenly screamed loudly as Sam dragged her nails across her feet,
AARGGGHHHHH HHAA HE HOO HAHA AOOOO HAHAHAHA AHHAA GOD NOOO NOT FEEEEEEEETTTAAAA HAHHA EHEHH HOO HAHA OHHH AHHAHEHHA AHOOOO AHHAHHAOOOOOOOO AHHAHAHAH OOO HAHAHE HAHAHAHEEHHAHAAAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAA
The 2 minutes were over and Sam sat back down leaving Hannah sprawled out on the grass, eventually Hannah re-joined the group and sat back down,
(Everybody giggled)
Le: “That was soo funny”
H: “Yeah? Well just wait till it’s your turn”
Le: “Aaawww boo hoo don’t you like having your feet tickled?”
(Hannah stared angrily at Leanne)
Next Nadine was the unlucky girl and she had to be tummy tickled by Claire,
C: “Someone will have to hold her hands behind her back so that she can’t protect herself”
Nadine smiled and said “Oh god why do we have to play these games?”
Leanne held Nadine’s arms while Linda started the standard 30 seconds count,
Claire tickled Nadine’s tummy and ribs and the laughter began,
HA HA HEE HAHA AHA OHH AHHAA AHAH AHAHAHHEHE AAEEEEHHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEHHH OHHH HHAHA GOD NOO HAHA STOP EEET AHHA AEEEIIKKKKK AHAHAGAGHANAHANOOOOOO AAAAARGHHHH AHAHAGAHAGAGHGAHGAHHAHHAHAHAA
Nadine was hot and flustered after Claire had finished and the last forfeit was next, the bottle spun and landed on Samantha, she tried to appeal against it saying that the bottle was a bit closer to Leanne, but the group decided it was defiantly Sam – so then she had to draw out a forfeit, she pulled out the paper and it said “have your toes sucked for 30 seconds”
Samantha instantly disagreed and put the paper back in the box, the group demanded that she sticks to the rules, but Sam didn’t want to have her toes sucked,
Sa: “No I’m not doing it because it embarrassing – I can’t let someone do that with you all watching – I get really badly turned on”
But her pleads were no use and Linda had been selected as the punisher, Sam shook her head in disbelief and un-zipped her boots, she slipped them off followed by her socks, now Linda picked both of her feet up and the clock started,
Linda quickly began sucking Sam’s big toes as fast as she could, Sam’s face turned bright red and she put her hands over her face,
Sam began to curse:
Oohh god nooooo shhiiiiitttttt oohhhh ohhh OH FUCK NOO STOP ohhh shhiiiiittttt OH GOODD pleeeasseeee stoppppp ohhh ohhh fuck fuck fuck
Linda sucked harder and harder sending poor Sam wild with emotion, and then the time was up,
Sam was almost in tears and she picked up her boots and put them back on,
C: “You seemed like you enjoyed that Linda”
Linda smiled and replied “Yeah I did” (then she winked at Claire)
*** (Day 5: 1:00pm)
The group had been talking in the garden for about an hour – Claire suggested one more spin of the bottle, but his time she said somebody she be tied up and tickled by the rest of the housemates,
Some of them seemed unsure and then Claire said “Well think of it this way – the odds are 6-1 and if its not you then you get to tickle someone like mad”
Nadine asked how long they would be tickled for and Claire replied “I dunno maybe 15 minutes”
After a short discussion they all agreed and sat down for one vital spin of the bottle,
Claire spun the bottle hard and fast and after a short while it slowly came to a halt,
Passing Claire and then Hannah and landing on Sam,
And once again she refused but quickly the gang grabbed her and took her over to the big outside table,
Samantha screamed for mercy but the 5 girls quickly lay her down on the table, ropes were quickly grabbed and wrapped around Linda hands - then her hands were bound to each corner of the table,
She kicked and screamed but Claire pulled out a white cloth and used it to gag her,
Next Sam’s boot came off and her ankles were bound to the table, she was now spread eagle across the table,
All the housemates began to grab feathers and toothbrushes, and within seconds they began to torture Sam’s cute tanned body all over,
She screamed with muffled yells but she had agreed a time limit of 15 minutes, after about 10 minutes Claire and Linda moved down to her feet and began licking her soles,
Sam shook her head begging them not too but it was no use, Claire began to bite down gently on her toes – Sam’s face flooded with tears and she pleaded for mercy once more,
Linda and Claire looked at each other and then quickly sucked on Sam’s luscious toes, Claire slurped away at her toes while Linda became very aroused by sucking Sam’s toes,
So with Claire and Linda sucking her toes off – Hannah, Nadine and Leanne tickled her body till she was blue in the face,
Big brother called for the time limit and the girls stopped, the housemates un-tied the exhausted Sam and left her giggling on the table.
*** (Day 5: 10:35pm)
The day had been full of activity and everyone was in the bedroom, after a long discussion Leanne, Claire and Sam huddled up and planned an attack, the other 3 looked worried as the girls charged over and began to tickle them,
Claire sat on Hannah and tickled her armpits – Leanne had grabbed Linda’s feet and was licking them like big lollipops,
Sam had grabbed Nadine and began tickling her sides and feet,
The whole bedroom became a big pile of laughter,
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAA GHEEEEEEEE HAHAHA AHAHA HHAOOO NOO AHHAHAA AYAYAYYEYYAYYAAAAAAA GEDDOF MME HHAA HEEELPPPPP AHHAAHA NOT THE FEEEETTT YAHAHAHA HAAARGGGHHHHH STOP ETT AHHA EEIKKKKKK EEEHHAHHEHEHEHHAHA EEEEKKKKKK NOOO STOP IT HAHA EHE OHH AHA HOO HAA HE AHE AH AHAHAA HOO HAHAOHHHHH AHAH HAOHHHH AHAHAHA OHHHHH AHAHHEHEHHEEE.

(End of part two)

Just a question

Where might I find part one of this story? It's probably posted, but I'm having trouble finding it. I found the poll, but not the first story.

Thanks

Yup, you're right. I didn't scroll down. Sorry for the confusion.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back