• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story "Sandi's Valentine"

randyleee

The package arrived in a plain brown wrapper. Sandi looked for a return address because she had no idea who would send her something in that way.

She found nothing and curiosity was doing a number on her brain. She peeled the wrapping off. Inside the box was a large red heart. A box of candy??? Who would send her that? All of her friends knew she was in a constant state of diet. She rarely touched candy.

She opened the box anyway. Her family could eat it even if she didn’t. Just as she cracked the box apart laughter roared from the container. Not the joking kind. It was the sound of a woman being tickled to death. Sandi felt shivers of desire fly through her body. God, she wished it was her. Her hubby was on a trip and so she’d been without her favorite activity for almost a week.

She tore the lid all the way off. Not a piece of candy in sight. Inside was a fluffy purple feather and a piece of nylon cloth. She set the box down and held up the nylon. It opened into a perfect caricature of a woman’s body. A two piece outfit that somehow became one when worn. She failed to see the piece of paper that was half hidden under the feather. She’d live to regret the omission.

No one was home and she had hours before the kids got out of school. She couldn’t resist. She dropped her robe to the floor and kicked off her fluffy sandals. She shivered in the cool house. Her nipples had been hard since she heard the laughter. But they gave an extra little tweak as they felt the cold.

She pulled on the lower half of the suit. It was not quite as stretchy as regular nylons. But it made her legs look dynamite and between her legs. Oh my god. It felt as soft as a caress. It had a mind of its own. She felt the nylon tease her lips open and squeeze between them. It plastered itself firmly against her clitoris. Ripples of sweet anguish ran from her toes to her hips. She paused a second before pulling on the top half.

The top did things she never dreamed could be done. It felt luscious as it slipped over her shoulders and down. It stretched over her breasts and pressed hard against her nipples. It seemed a bit small and she had to pull at it firmly to get the two seams to touch. And when they did, the split sealed and she was covered from shoulders to toe in sexy nylon.

With the sealing, the nylon almost came to life. Sandi felt it stretch and wriggle as it seemed to know where and what to cover. It tightened across her chest and dove into her armpits. It stretched over each toe and in between them. Almost as if becoming a second skin. She could even feel it sliding between her butt cheeks until some of the nylon was touching her back door.

She had a full-length mirror in her bedroom and wanted to see what the whole package looked like. She took a step toward the stairs. Tickling sensations flowed over her skin like a thousand fingers. The step had made the nylon stretch and move and its texture was light and feathery. A loud giggle burst from her lips and she felt sweat bead up on her forehead.

She stopped. She knew she’d never make it upstairs. That little bit of tickling had been powerful and if she took another step it would continue. Just moving her arms to the waist of the outfit was unbearable. Her armpits felt on fire from tickles that couldn’t be stopped. She giggled constantly but with sheer force of will she got her fingers to the waist. And tugged where the seam should have been.

It wouldn’t separate. It stretched and her tummy felt zings of tickling sensation. The fire wrapped around her back and even her sides felt the torture. She was in trouble. She couldn’t take it off and she couldn’t move without tearing her mind apart with ticklish pleasure.

And worse yet. Stretching it at the waist made the nylon tease her clitoris sweetly. It also slid against each lip with an exquisite touch. She felt a bolt of heat and also felt liquid spurt. It coated the nylon but didn’t seep through and dry. It kept the juices against her skin and added a finer agony to the already massive teasing she was taking.

She let the nylon snap back like it was a hot iron. The tickling stopped slowly but echoes of it continued until the nylon was completely still. She stood in the middle of the entryway. She was even trying not to breathe heavily. Any movement of the nylon caused her to squeal.

Truthfully, the nylon made her achingly beautiful. It held any extra flesh still and accentuated her curves. But now that it was on, you could barely see it. It added only a bit of darkness to her skin color. A shading of black. So she’d be in big trouble if any neighbors came calling. She looked naked and felt naked and when she moved she either giggled or moaned.

The phone rang. It broke silence and she jumped in surprise. She heard the answering machine pick it up as her laughter died away.

“Hey, doll, this is Randy. A package is headed your way. Do yourself a favor and don’t open it alone. It’s meant for couples and I figured you and the hubby would know just how to have fun with it. Give me a call when you can. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

Sandi screamed in frustration. Randy had again hit her with a toy that turned her into jelly and now she was stuck with it. She let the anger flow and took a few more steps toward her bedroom. She still felt all the tickles and caresses but the anger muted them enough that she could stand it. But her anger melted quicker than usual. Probably because her whole body was being pleasured at the same time.

She’d noticed other problems. Her shag carpet. Soft as a baby’s kiss on any other day. Her feet were on fire as the pile tickled her soles with each step. She was at the base of the stairs but it had taken 20 minutes to get that far. Her body was a prisoner of delight. The nylon was soaking wet on the inside. Sweat and pearly love juice were filling it. She felt as if she were in a steam bath. She couldn’t stay mad enough for long enough to make it up the stairs. And she didn’t know if hubby would be home soon. She was almost resigned to the fact that the kids were going to find her a gooey mess when they got home from school.

She heard something. The front door rattled. She heard a key fidgeting at the lock and finally slide into place. She heard the lock click open. Thank god. Hubby’s home. Boy, was he in for a surprise?

The door swung open. Chilly air wafted through the house and hit Sandi with another brand of torture. She began to shiver. And she laughed as if insane. The shivers made the wet nylon tease her skin until it glowed.

Debbie jumped in and slammed the door shut. She seemed astonished by the laughter but more at Sandi’s outfit. Sandi’s laughter fell to giggles and she tried a wan smile.

How embarrassing. Her best friend finding her in a state of ecstasy. She stammered a bit. She didn’t know what to say. Debbie didn’t have that problem.

“Good thing I checked my e-mail this morning. Some guy named Randy told me you might be having trouble. I don’t know how he got my address but I’m glad he did. I’d hate for the mailman to find you like this. Do you need some help?”

“Oh my god. Please. I can’t move a muscle. I gotta get upstairs before the kids come home.”

Debbie bent over and picked up the discarded heart. She plucked the feather from inside and found the sheet of paper. She opened it and read.

“Sandi, I found this while surfing the web. I couldn’t think of a better person to give it to. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day. Randy.”

Debbie snickered a bit as she read the p.s. She didn’t read it aloud. She’d save that one for later.

“The stuff dissolves in about 8 hours. It will keep you horny and laughing for all that time. It will seem like days if you don’t have somebody with you. Smile, my love.”

Debbie beamed a 100 watt smile at Sandi. She’d always wanted her best friend helpless and horny and she’d just been handed her gift-wrapped.

Debbie dropped the box and the letter. She carried the feather with her and took the few steps to the base of the stairs. Sandi had calmed a bit but Debbie’s look was making her an inferno. She had a feeling that Debbie had teasing in mind. The nylon would make any touch more than Sandi could handle.

“Poor, dear. All dressed up and no way to go. It’s hard to tell you have clothes on, roomie. Just like in college. Do you know how often I stole looks when you were prancing around naked?”

“Debbie, please. The kids might be home anytime. You weren’t looking at me in college. You had boys on the brain.”

Debbie chuckled. Even talking did damage to Sandi’s composure. Her body’s oven was set to broil. Debbie swept the feather across Sandi’s chest.

Sandi felt the softness as a trail of ticklish heat. Her nipples raged and she giggled while the feather was moving.

“I thought you did also. But you’ll have to be careful whom you tell secrets to. The email this morning gave me ideas.”

Sandi tried to swallow but her throat was dry from tension. Debbie swirled the feather over each breast giving each nipple a flicker at the end of the swirl.

“He…..He said he wouldn’t tell. That bastard.”

Debbie licked her lips and let the feather drop to Sandi’s thighs. She slid it between her legs and Sandi squealed with delight.

“He didn’t tell, my sweet. You just told me. Besides, when we were tickling each other it would have been hard not to notice the aroma.”

“You…you brat. Cut it out. I’m going to cum standing here. Please. Debbie. Please.”

Debbie stuck the feather into her back pocket. She grabbed Sandi by the waist and threw her over her shoulder. And practically sprinted up the stairs. Sandi laughed hysterically all the way.

Debbie tossed her onto the bed and let her calm down. While Sandi slowed her laughter to only giggles Debbie rummaged through Sandi’s dresser drawers.

“How long you been wearing that, beautiful? I can’t tell from looking.”

“The package got here about 90 minutes ago. I’ve been in it almost an hour now. And it seeeeems longer.
Why?”

“Just asking, sweetie. Just asking. Hub’s still out of town?”

“Debbie, please….I’m going nuts. Yeah, and I thought I was horny yesterday. This thing’s gonna kill me.”

Debbie found what she was looking for and turned back to the bed. She held her hands behind her back but Sandi wouldn’t have noticed what she carried. She had her eyes clamped shut and was trying to still the tremors flying through her frame.

“God, you look so edible. I can’t even tell you’re wearing anything. And the suit packs things together so well.”

“Cut it out. I’m not the same girl you were in college with. We both know I’ve lost a little figure. Are you going to get me out of this?”

“Oh…gee…I don’t know if I can. Just think how much damage my fingers will do if a feather works on you the way it does. Let me think about it.”

Sandi felt a little squirt. Debbie had added fuel to her fire alright. Those sweet fingers….

Debbie had taken a few silk stockings from Sandi’s drawer. They looked a bit tattered and Debbie didn’t mind buying her more if the need arose. She sat down next to Sandi on the bed and enjoyed the view. She also pulled the feather from her pocket.

“Debbbbbbbbiiiiiiieee….the kids….what if they come home?”

Debbie set the feather onto Sandi’s chest. The light pressure made her begin a shiver that wouldn’t stop soon.

“Oh, I forgot. It just slipped my mind. Your kids are at my place. Or will be after school. I made the arrangements before I came over. The maid’s going to watch them until Bill gets home.”

“WWWWWWWWhhhhhhhhaaaaaatttttt??????? Why’d you do that? What are you up to?”

Sandi’s eyes were wrenched closed. She fought against the giggles that threatened. She knew once they started she wouldn’t stop for quite some time. The feather was worse sitting still than it had been moving.

“Oh, where is my mind at? That’s why I came over in the first place. Your hub’s gonna be gone one more day. He called me and asked me to tell you and then take you out drinking. The e-mail came after I made the arrangements. Imagine my surprise.”

Debbie let the surprise settle in and then grabbed Sandi’s wrist. She tied it quickly to a corner of the bed and soon Sandi was spread wide and immobile. Every limb helpless.

“So, my sweet roomie, it’s you and me for the rest of the day. I’m thinking you don’t need a drink. You’re already steaming without it.”

That last comment sent Sandi through the roof. She felt the cum begin at her toes and swell to her loins. She launched into laughter when the swell hit her knees. She’d been spring loaded to the horny position.
Debbie watched her shiver with joy. This was going to be fun. She let the shivers lessen and before they quit completely she began sweeping the feather back and forth across each liquid thigh.

The nylon was worse than any torture Randy had ever discovered. It had kept her from fully exploding so the pressure was only a bit lessened by her first orgasm. She had a feeling that she’d have a mind bending one soon. The feather added heat to an already explosive situation. It swept over each thigh and Sandi’s shivers began to pulsate with each sweep.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhh. Someone couldn’t wait. Bad girl. Bad, bad girl. Mama Debbie’s gonna have to fix that. So impolite of you to cum when you didn’t ask.”

Debbie stopped the feather and let Sandi calm. But even as she waited for Sandi’s reply her fingers were crawling closer to Sandi’s helpless heated armpit.

“Debbie, I’m on…god.. I’m on fire. Please let me go. I’ll do anything.”

“I know you will, love. Anything I want. You’ve little choice.”

Sandi groaned. Debbie had always done this to her. When in charge she teased more than a body could stand. It had never been sexual before. But when she tickled it had always been that way. Sublimation.

Sandi’s eyes were wet with tears. The nylon had her sweltering in humidity. It had even trapped her cum and turned it against her. And now Debbie was teasing with her voice. It threatened to be a long day.

Debbie poised her fingers in each armpit. She didn’t touch yet. She had her face next to Sandi’s and was waiting for the right moment. Even Debbie’s shifting on the bed caused tickles. But these Sandi could handle.

“By the way, Randy sent me a story this morning. And a copy of your reaction to it.”

Sandi’s eyes flew open and she gasped. That jerk. Even her most gentle reaction would tell Debbie where the best tease was going to be. She felt new sweat and her lip quivered. She was in big trouble.

“Nooooooooooo. He didn’t… I’m gonna kill him.”

Sandi was lost in Debbie’s gaze. She knew the next torment was on its way. Debbie knew she had her. In her clutches and ready.

“Again. You fell for it again. You told me more than this guy Randy did. Now you’re mine. And I’m hungry.”

Debbie dived in and sucked Sandi into a kiss. Her nails began scraping against Sandi’s pits at the same time. Sandi moaned for just a second and then laughter bolted from her only to echo back into her own lungs. The tickling became more intense when the laughter couldn’t escape. The kiss drew on.

Sandi arched off the bed. Debbie’s fingers were again as talented as in college. She knew every spot and just how to make it ache. Her nails danced lightly over each pit. The nylon made each scrape huge and unforgiving. The kiss was worse than anything. Debbie’s tongue dived between Sandi’s lips and swept over her teeth.

Sandi felt the pressure grow. The tickling was having its usual effect. Her bladder ached for relief and she could feel another orgasm on the horizon. Debbie’s kiss confused her body only a little. But it was enough. The kiss was an old dream come true. A fantasy that held its own urgency and power. During college they’d given each other pecks but always Sandi had thought of more. And now it was here and she was helpless to change anything. She was Debbie’s prisoner and slave and didn’t wish to be elsewhere. All the concerns of her life melted away.

The kiss kept her from breathing correctly. The tickling made breathing more necessary but Debbie wasn’t thinking creature comforts. She had Sandi in her clutches for more hours than she could count. Pure tickling heaven for both.

Sparks flew inside Sandi’s brain. She arched and squirmed even as the kiss threatened to knock her out. Debbie broke the kiss at the very last moment. And her fingers stilled when their lips parted. A long moment passed before Sandi could suck in a giant breath. And it flew out of her in pent up laughter. She sucked in another and finally relaxed. Her throat was raw and her voice husky.

“God…oh…God…I almost lost it…oh….have a heart..”

Debbie was breathing as heavily. Having Sandi helpless after all these years had her horny and willing. The kiss had been more than even she could take. She forced herself to relax. She stood again.

“I have a heart, little one. You know you want this. It’s been obvious for years.”

Debbie began to undress. She wasn’t wearing much to begin with. Her usual lounging wear. Jeans and a button down shirt. And nothing underneath.

Debbie fiddled with her buttons while she tried to calm her own desires. She didn’t want to waste this opportunity.

Debbie decided to return to an old favorite. Sandi’s feet were quivering but since being tied to the bed they’d not felt a hint of tickling. Debbie continued fiddling with her buttons as she walked out of the bedroom and into the adjoining bath. She rummaged through the cupboard and found an unused loofa sponge. It would be perfect for Sandi’s soles but she needed something else. Ah. Yeap. Just the ticket. An old makeup pencil. Its point was no longer sharp but rounded. And beside it an electric toothbrush with a soft, soft brush head. This was going to be fun. She wrapped these items into a towel to preserve the surprise and returned to the bedroom.

Debbie hardly had to hide her toys. Sandi was out of it. She’d been shivering with fear as Debbie walked out of the room. Debbie had been gone long enough that she’d relaxed and closed her eyes. Debbie’s step was soft and so Sandi didn’t notice Debbie’s return until she dropped the laden towel on the floor.

Debbie’s smile brightened as Sandi’s eyes flew open. She began dancing as she popped the buttons on her shirt. Sandi watched her beautiful friend. Long she’d waited for Debbie’s focus to be only on her. Now that it was Sandi found herself boiling with heat. Debbie’s body was always good. Knowing that it was only Sandi’s for a bit was more than the bound woman could take. Fantasies swept through her brain.

Debbie’s dance was slow and enticing. Sandi’s vision locked onto her growing nakedness. And Debbie made it even worse by dancing at Sandi’s bedside. Her hips were at eye level and as she lost the shirt she began fiddling her jeans open.

As the jeans began to loosen Sandi was drooling. Debbie’s aroma filled her senses. She hooked her thumbs into her waistband and slipped them down. As they fell to the floor with a whoosh Sandi gulped in air. Debbie was wearing a tiny pair of panties. A bit more than a thong but not much. And it looked like a thong as Debbie had them pulled deep into her crotch. Sandi began to wonder if Debbie would have given her as much pleasure. It seemed as if Debbie had come prepared for their date to go beyond where they usually went. Debbie left the panties on but slid her hand between her thighs. And then she pulled her hand away. It was covered in sweetness. Shiny and a bit whitish in color. She made a production of sniffing her fingers and then she placed that hand across Sandi’s mouth. Sandi didn’t wait one second. She inhaled deeply and licked a finger as it rested. She felt a gush of fluid between her own legs. Debbie tasted wonderful and sweet. And her scent was out of this world.

“Naughty, naughty. You didn’t ask for a taste, sweetness.”

Debbie pulled her hand away.

“Then don’t tease me with it. I’m going nuts here. You don’t know what that does to me.”

“Yes, lover, I do. Hub’s a loose talker when he has a few too many. I don’t know how many times he’s hinted that you like your own taste. Figured you’d love someone else’s.”

“God….God…God…I’m starting to think you’ve known my secrets forever.”

“I’m not blind, beautiful. I knew in college you were after a taste. The right opportunity never arose.”
Debbie stepped from her jeans and walked to the foot of the bed. Sandi tried to follow her with her eyes but couldn’t as she got to the foot of the bed. She returned to watching the ceiling as she waited for Debbie’s next move.

Debbie knelt at the foot of the bed. That move itself almost sent her into orbit. It pulled her panties tighter inside and made her clit hum. She let the pleasure course through her and then realized that Sandi wasn’t tied as nicely as she needed to be. She loosened the hose holding her ankles and moved her feet together. She bound Sandi’s ankles tightly and then clamped her big toes together with a large hair clip. She then tied her ankles to the foot of the bed and tugged them tight. Sandi was now stretched even more than before and her feet were together and lusciously helpless.

Sandi knew what was coming as soon as she felt her ankles loosened. She felt bolts of tickles as Debbie moved her feet where she needed them to be. And the hair clamp stretched the nylon into a new form of torture. Laughter spilled from her lips and she wriggled as much as she could. The wriggling made tickles zing through the rest of her frame but it also lightened the foot tickles just enough. Her laughter became giggles once more.

Debbie lost a few moments just staring at Sandi’s soles. The nylon was doing some interesting things. The tinge of darkness was all she could see of the nylon. Even it lightened in some of the warmer spots on Sandi’s feet. Debbie wondered if these would be more sensitive than the rest. She took the toothbrush and scrubbed it lightly over each sole. She didn’t turn it on. She wanted to be sure that the brush wouldn’t hurt the nylon. It didn’t at all. But Sandi screamed in sheer delight with every scrub.

And as she’d suspected, the nylon showed her just where Sandi was the most ticklish. The lighter areas on her soles were so easily tickled that just setting the brush on them made Sandi’s laughter rise in volume. Even the smallest movement made Sandi’s laughter go silent. Debbie couldn’t help but snicker. Silent laughter meant that Sandi would explode just from having her feet tickled. Her beautiful friend had at least another 6 hours of orgasm left. Debbie gave each of her own nipples a little pinch and began.

She took the rough loofa sponge and slid it lightly over each toe. Because her big toes were immobile, Sandi could barely wriggle the other four on each foot. But the sponge made them move and she arched from the bed as giggles rocketed from her immobile body. Debbie almost went deaf. The giggles echoed from the ceiling and right into her ears. Sandi couldn’t even beg for mercy. And Debbie knew she wouldn’t if she could.

Debbie lightened the pressure as she scooted the sponge over each wriggling sole. She could see the sweat that was trapped by the nylon and knew that it was helping make Sandi melt with moist heat. Sandi’s eyes filled with tears and her lungs lost all their air. She was only huffing laughter as Debbie would scrub for a second and then pause. She didn’t want Sandi passing out and knew well the signs. Sandi was in the sweetest danger she’d ever known. And cared not in the least. She loved Debbie without any tickling and her desire grew huge when Debbie did her worst. Time stood still.

Debbie kept scrubbing with the sponge as she turned on the toothbrush and just touched the bristles to Sandi’s smallest toe. Sandi screamed heartily and then went soundless. Debbie played that way with each tender digit. A small buzzing scrape and she’d move to the next.

The heat inside the nylon swelled with each new tickle. Any touch seemed to spread new zings across Sandi’s helpless form. As ripples on water the zings were stronger when closer to the source. But even the weakest ripples did damage to her most sensitive places. Sandi loved all of it. She knew her bladder was ready to blow and she could feel another orgasm in the offing. She loved the attention and Debbie was playing in one of her most erogenous zones. Any little push would do the trick. Debbie knew what she was doing. She’d save the little pushes for just the right moment.

The next push came in seconds. Seemed like hours to Sandi. But they were hours she could handle. Debbie began drawing pictures on Sandi’s soles with the makeup pencil. And it tickled worse than anything that had come before. The point made more powerful ripples than the sponge or the toothbrush.
And as each picture made the tickles swell, Debbie would give one toe a tiny lick. Slowly, almost achingly, Debbie covered each sole with dark pictures. Each toe was quivering from her light and teasing licks. Sandi’s frame was filled with tension. Not quite enough torment to make her explode. Debbie’s slow and terrible torture had made Sandi an orgasm waiting to happen. A pee ready to burst. A laugh unexpressed.

Debbie wore the pencil to nothing and shivered with glee. She was ready for the dam to burst. She stood again and walked back to the bathroom. She turned on the sink and soaked a towel in the hottest water. She wrung that one out and then soaked another towel in the most frigid water. She carried both back into the bedroom. Sandi was indeed suffering. All of her muscles were straining with passion. She was beyond wanting to cum. She needed it or she’d be insane. Debbie smiled for a second and then sprung.

She took the cold towel and wrapped it tightly around Sandi’s feet. The cold made her begin to shiver and the nylon again did its magic. Laughter swelled inside her. She still had no breath to express it. As the shivers reached their peak, Debbie wadded the hot towel around her hand and shoved it between Sandi’s quivering thighs. She pistoned her fist against the trembling nylon. The heat made Sandi’s lips tingle more than before. The shivers and the heat made Sandi arch against her bonds and finally a scream tore from her. A scream of pure release.

She came hard and she peed hard. Every ounce of liquid within her exploded at once. She couldn’t stop either response nor did she want to.

And all of that liquid had nowhere to go. The nylon kept it against her skin and spread it from her wrists to her soles. Again the heat enveloped her and again the nylon kept her at the edge of another orgasm. Now Debbie’s fist made the whole outfit shimmer and quake. It felt as if Sandi were being tormented by a million fingers.

Debbie watched with utter fascination. Sandi’s first orgasm had been less violent. It had barely whet her appetite. Now she’d seen Sandi’s face full of tension and then utter relaxation and return to full tension in about 30 seconds. The two roomies had never done this before. Never gotten each other this excited or if they had they’d never let the other know it. Now Sandi’s body seemed covered in liquid yet none of it was escaping. The nylon made her skin shiny but was transparent.

Debbie removed both towels. She tossed them aside but knew she’d probably use the same technique again. Now it was urgent that she see just how much Sandi could take. She straddled her hips and began to run her fingers lightly over Sandi’s chest.

Debbie’s weight on her stomach began things that would have driven Sandi nuts even on a normal day. Still weak from her last explosion, the nylon and the liquid next to her skin began tormenting her. Waves of delight ran over her body and didn’t stop quickly. The nylon and liquid were working together to keep them going. Sparks of sensation hit wherever Debbie’s fingers trailed. Debbie again went after an old standby. She leaned down and gave Sandi a kiss that threatened to tear her apart. And at the same time, her nails dug deeply into Sandi’s extremely ticklish armpits. Again Sandi screamed into Debbie’s mouth and this time Debbie let the kiss continue for much longer. Sandi had had her fun. Now Debbie was after her own. Her panties dug into her and she shifted her weight against the nylon. Debbie wasn’t its prisoner so she could at least control the amount of sensation.

Debbie felt only a small sample of the torment Sandi was enduring. The nylon tickled her as Sandi squirmed beneath her thighs. Their kiss was urgent yet sweetly extended. Debbie kept her fingers moving lightly over each armpit and across each breast. She knew that Sandi was again approaching explosion. She could feel the hitch in her breathing as Sandi tried to suck air through her nose. She stopped tickling and let her fingers pinch each breast. And sucked in Sandi’s lower lip. She sucked it between her teeth and nibbled at its tenderness. Debbie felt Sandi stop squirming and tense. She released her lip and let their kiss lighten. She felt Sandi’s tension building. Her own was almost the same. The nylon was an exquisite torment. She knew she’d have to find a regular supply of the suits.

Debbie slid herself a little higher on Sandi’s body. Her thighs now had Sandi’s breasts caught between them. She began to squeeze as she returned to kissing. She kept kissing as her fingers released the nipples and returned into Sandi’s armpits.

And Debbie upped the ante. She forced a trickle of pee out of her and onto Sandi’s breasts. She kept it constant but not near full flow. Just enough to add heat to Sandi’s already overheated desire. Sandi felt the dribbling as a ticklish waterfall and again she arched. This time she was trying to knock Debbie off of her. The pleasure was extreme and too much. She came again. This time harder and much longer than before. She moaned and screeched into Debbie’s mouth. And with her last pulsation she fainted away.

Debbie was surprised. She loved the feeling of her pee squirting against Sandi’s body. And although she’d made Sandi pee before she’d never known it would have such a powerful effect. The other time both of them had been stinking drunk and they’d not been alone. It caused scenarios to fly through her brain. This added fuel to her inferno. She was also beyond horny. Sandi had been having all the explosions and Debbie was ready for a huge one of her own.

Debbie climbed off the bed. That movement sent Sandi into giggles even though she didn’t awaken. The nylon suit was a liquid glow over her skin. The two of them would have quite a mess when the thing dissolved in a few hours. Not that either of them would care. Debbie’s dilemma was how to get Sandi concentrating on other pleasures than the suit. She had a while to ponder. She had a while to plot. She’d be ready when Sandi woke up.

Debbie’s hand brushed against the suit. Again Sandi giggled but that wasn’t what Debbie noticed. The suit was a raging inferno. It trapped Sandi’s body heat and all of the liquid it had trapped was as hot as when it had left her body. Her friend would need some relief even if it meant less playtime. But as Debbie removed her soaking thong she came up with a perfect way to cool her and continue teasing. She zipped out of the bedroom and headed for the kitchen.

Sandi was feverish. Even unconscious her head almost spun with thoughts. Her body refused to quit moving and every move caused tickles that were more powerful with each passing second. The heat was as bad as any sauna. Her perspiration was supposed to cool her but it had nowhere to go.

Debbie raced down the stairs. She hit the kitchen and tore open the freezer. Yeap. As she expected, there were a few goodies to cool Sandi’s fire. And make it flame higher as a result. She grabbed a few Popsicles and a half gallon of vanilla ice cream. She knew she was about to make a mess of the first order. She didn’t care in the least. She hurried back upstairs and again Sandi was so far gone she didn’t react to the noise Debbie made. She’d react soon though. Debbie couldn’t wait for her to awaken naturally. Debbie untied Sandi’s feet and spread them wide once more. She bound her even more securely than before. She knew Sandi’s reaction would be violent this time.

She scooped out a mound of ice cream and plastered it onto Sandi’s chest. The coolness would take a bit of time to penetrate the heat soaked nylon. Sandi barely reacted but she did giggle in her sleep. Debbie stopped that by shoving a cherry Popsicle into her mouth. Still Sandi didn’t react. And then the final bit. Debbie took another Popsicle and forced it against the nylon at Sandi’s crotch. True to form the stuff stretched and let the Popsicle slide into Sandi’s steaming pussy. It wouldn’t last long but Debbie hoped it would be long enough. But the nylon actually kept the thing from melting as quickly as Debbie thought it would. She tied it into place with her own soaked thong and then grabbed another Popsicle and began painting Sandi’s body with it. Cold tickles flew through Sandi’s flesh and finally she began to squirm. The Popsicle in her mouth acted as a gag. But it was melting more rapidly than the other one.

Sandi’s eyes flew open as her skin began to shiver. She blinked tears from them and finally could focus on Debbie’s nakedness.

And Sandi’s eyes widened greedily as she saw what Debbie was up to. Debbie climbed back on the bed while still swirling her Popsicle around and around. Then she straddled Sandi’s neck. And sat down on the cold, cold ice cream that rested on Sandi’s breasts. The pressure was huge and made the cold finally hit as it was meant to. Sandi began to shiver and tickles flew from one end of her to the other. She was deliciously full from the Popsicle inside her steaming cavern. And there it was. Debbie’s own juicy cave was poised over Sandi’s mouth and nose. The scent was awesome. Sandi swirled her tongue around the Popsicle gag and felt it shrink more quickly. Debbie squirmed as her butt became frozen from the ice cream. She played with her own nipples while still sliding her Popsicle wand over Sandi’s tummy and hips.

Debbie smiled into Sandi’s eyes. They didn’t need to talk. Sandi knew what was offered and when she could have it. Debbie waited patiently but licked her lips teasingly trying to get Sandi to hurry. A thousand distractions strove for Sandi’s concentration. But the aroma was by far the most powerful.

Finally the Popsicle gag was almost gone. Sandi sucked in a breath and launched it from her mouth. It hit Debbie’s thigh and rolled to the bed. Debbie felt the hit and slid forward. Her butt cramped from the cold but it had melted the ice cream. Sandi began tasting sweetness. Much sweeter than any Popsicle and much better for her. She dove her tongue into the inferno that was Debbie.

Debbie couldn’t take it. She was beyond horny. Sandi’s soft tongue drove her wild. She quit tickling. All she could do was knead her breasts as wave after wave of pleasure hit. Sandi used every trick she could think of. Some she’d had done to her but others she’d only read of or thought of. Her body quieted slowly. Not being tickled, she could concentrate on Debbie’s pleasure and this she did with wild abandon. She planned on giving Debbie the ride of her life. And the best orgasm she had ever had.

Her restraints now got in the way. Her view of Debbie’s luscious breasts made her ache to touch and tease them. But Debbie was unaware of anything except the tongue dancing inside her. She didn’t see Sandi straining to put her hands into play. Sandi drilled her tongue in and then swirled it out. She took a few moments to lick both lips and flicker her tongue against Debbie’s clitoris. Each teasing made Debbie moan to the rafters. And her body shivered with delight. Each shiver caused more juice to pulse from her over eager pussy.

Sandi knew delight. She’d often dreamed of doing this. Debbie tasted sweet and tangy. Debbie was as responsive as Sandi could hope for.

Sandi prolonged the pleasure. But Debbie’s pressure had been huge before she’d started. Sandi’s tongue kept twirling and sliding and twisting. She touched every sensitive bit of tissue as often and as differently as she could. Debbie had heard the term snakelike before. Sandi was showing her that just hearing of it was not enough. Sandi’s hands balled into fists and relaxed. Her own heat climbed as Debbie’s explosion neared.

Sandi’s strength became Herculean. She felt the hose holding her wrists give and with a wrench she tore it to shreds. The momentum almost knocked Debbie from her perch but Sandi stopped her hands short and with devilish intensity she began to tickle Debbie’s thighs. The sweetly sticky flesh was more sensitive than Debbie’s feet. Debbie’s flesh quaked and then she froze. Debbie’s orgasm began as a clenching deep in her stomach. It became a ball of force that grew smaller as it tightened. And then bloomed like a firestorm within her. Heat blossomed and liquid gushed. She shot what seemed like gallons into Sandi’s mouth and Sandi tried to swallow it all. She tried hard. But the excess oozed over Sandi’s face and neck.

Debbie saw fireworks in her brain. And the heat boiled through her. And she fell back onto Sandi’s stomach in a dead faint. Sandi kept licking, gorging herself on sweetness. And Debbie shivered faintly with each lick but she was out for quite a while.

Sandi finished slowly. When she realized Debbie was out for the count, she pushed her gently to the side and sat up. And tickles hit as she expected. But she wasn’t finished with her friend just yet. She forced herself to move even though each one added new torment. She untied her ankles and took the shreds of hose from her wrists.

Sandi was amazed at her own strength. The tickles continued with the same energy but she wasn’t letting it distract her at all. She’d let her imagination run wild during the last few hours and had come up with another twist for the day.

She dragged herself off the bed. Giggles squeaked from her but she bit them back. Energy coursed through her muscles. Tickling always invigorated her but this was more than that. She picked Debbie up and threw her over her shoulder. And carried her into the bathroom. Each step was an agony of tickling. Laughter bubbled in her throat but again she held it back. As quiet as a mouse she got Debbie into the bathroom and set her gently into the tub. She climbed in with her and just held her sleeping friend for a few moments.

Sandi’s hubby had added a nice touch to their tub. It was large anyway but he’d added a few extra showerheads and one especially for Sandi. A shower massage on a long hose. The hose could reach anywhere in the tub and even out into the bathroom proper. Sandi wasn’t going to need it to stretch that far.

The cool tile of the tub made Debbie stir but not quite wake up. Sandi fiddled with the shower massage. She got the water temperature just right and then turned it off. She was iffy about whether Debbie should get the treat or if she should. But if Debbie slept any longer, Sandi’d use the massager on herself.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back