• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story "R&D

randyleee

“Hey Sandi. Lisa from R & D called. It sounded urgent.”

Sandi wasn’t terribly thrilled. Usually when Research and Development called they only wanted her to fill out a survey. But the whole company acted as if they were gods so Sandi dialed her number as soon as she sat down at her desk.

“Hello, Lisa Rounder speaking, may I help you?”

“Hi, Ms. Rounder. This is Sandi Lion returning your call.”

“Oh, hello, Ms. Lion. A fellow employee gave me your name. He said you’d be more than happy to help us test certain types of equipment.”

“Oh, really? And who might that be? I don’t know much about R & D, Ms. Rounder.”

“I’m sorry. I can’t tell you who recommended you. I’m using a generic ‘he’ as a matter of fact. You don’t need to know anything about R & D for this test. You’ll be well compensated for your trouble.”

Sandi didn’t care for her tone. She obviously thought it was below her to talk to someone of Sandi’s stature. Sandi almost hung up on her. She figured it was probably Randy’s or Kelly’s idea of a joke. Those two fiends weren’t above putting her in a bad place. But she couldn’t resist asking.

“Define well.”

“A thousand dollars an hour. Guaranteed one hour’s worth. More if you prove to be suited for the testing.”

Sandi’s jaw dropped.

“You must be joking. I’ve never heard this company had that much money.”

“R&D is well funded, my dear. It’s the company’s lifeblood, shall we say? Your answer, please?”

“When do I start?”

Sandi’s voice cracked with excitement. She was already spending the money. Dozens of pairs of flip-flops swam before her eyes.

“This afternoon if you’re able. We’ll do the testing after regular working hours. We don’t want to make the other employees envious.”

“Envious?”

“People can be quite jealous when they hear the fun you’ll be having.”

“Fun?”

“You’re just a wealth of words, aren’t you? Working late isn’t always really work.”

Sandi could tell this woman knew more than she was saying. But the money was too good to pass up.

“I’ll be there at five. Goodbye, Ms. Rounder.”

Sandi’s curiosity grew with each passing minute. She tried to pump Kelly for information but Kelly seemed ignorant of the whole thing. And Randy didn’t come to work until after five.

The clock hit five minutes until five. Sandi packed up her stuff as if leaving for the day. R&D was in the basement so she went to the elevator and pressed ‘B2’.

The elevator hit the bottom floor and Sandi rushed through the door as it opened. She didn’t want to be late. Lisa didn’t seem the type to brook tardiness well. She pushed open the door to R&D and felt as if she’d smacked into a wall. The room was huge and wide open. Workbenches lined the walls. The woman, the only person in the room, must be Lisa. Lisa’s dress created Sandi’s shock. Perhaps lack of it would be a better word. Lisa was about 5’0”. Although small in stature she was voluptuous to the extreme. Her breasts were huge and her hips were wide but the whole package was as tasty as any woman Sandi had ever seen. Sandi could see the whole package. Lisa wore the briefest bikini possible and although she was large it looked fantastic on her. In fact, Sandi could swear that the only parts of her covered were her nipples and lower lips.

Lisa had heard the door open. She turned to Sandi with a smile that lit up the room. Sandi felt a wave of sensuality hit her hard. Almost as if Lisa were going to eat Sandi for dinner and Sandi wanted it to happen.

“Hello, Ms. Lion. I’m Lisa Rounder. Please call me Lisa. Thanks for being so prompt. Are you ready to begin?”

“Hello, Lisa. I guess so.”

Sandi could feel beads of sweat springing out of her skin. Part of it was Lisa but most of it was the blazing heat in the room.

“Sorry about the attire, Sandi. I can call you, Sandi, can’t I? The damn heater broke this morning and it’s been blazing hot in here all day. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind at all, Lisa. But won’t it screw up the testing?”

Lisa’s eyes strolled over Sandi’s frame. Sandi could almost see her licking her lips in hunger. Sandi shivered a bit. Nervous mostly but a bit of anticipation mixed in.

Lisa snickered. “I must have neglected to mention. You’ll be naked for this. Clothing screws up the results. Feel free to change your mind.”

Sandi couldn’t help a little sarcasm. “I’m sure you neglected. Since you did, how about more compensation? I wasn’t counting on this.”

Lisa’s eyes twinkled and she licked her lips. A thin sheen of sweat covered her skin and it added to her beauty.

“Okay. I’ll double the money. But you have to guarantee me two hours. Is that acceptable?”

“Hard to guarantee what I don’t know anything about. But for that kind of money you can have two hours. I can stand anything for two hours. And probably more.”

“We’ll see, Sandi. It’s a deal. Can you sign this for me?”

It was a standard release form. The company didn’t want to be sued for tons of money. Sandi signed it quickly. Lisa became all business.

“I need you to undress and climb into that recliner. That’s all I expect you to do. My field of research is relaxation techniques. I’ve developed a new one that I’ve been dying to try out.”

The recliner looked ordinary. It was covered in soft looking cloth. The only difference was a large bundle of cables that ran from underneath it to a control panel about two feet away. The control panel was turned away from the recliner so Lisa would be looking at Sandi’s nakedness at all times. That both scared and excited her.

Sandi undressed as quickly as possible. The heat in the room made it harder than it should have been. Her clothes stuck to her as her skin was drenched in sweat. It felt much better to be naked. But knowing Lisa was watching made it far more dangerous.

Sandi sat in the recliner and sensation flooded her skin. The stuff was almost like fur but infinitely softer. Tiny but urgent tickles zipped through her nerves. She made herself as comfortable as possible but her reaction was more than obvious. Her skin developed gooseflesh and her nipples crinkled to hardness. Lisa didn’t bother to hide her own pleasure at that.

Lisa made a note on a clipboard and then put it down. She rolled a small cart over that held a portable EEG machine. Obviously she was going to be scientific about this. Sandi did her best to relax.

“Sandi, I need to attach these electrodes. I have to take off a few layers of skin to make the best connection. It shouldn’t hurt. But it may cause a reaction. Please try not to move.”

Lisa seemed to be having trouble keeping a straight face. Some one had been telling tales out of school. Lisa picked up what looked like a drill but was a small Dremel tool. The tip was the finest sandpaper. Sandi closed her eyes to help herself relax.

And felt a tremendous jolt of ticklish feeling at one rib. The tip spun at an incredibly high speed and Lisa used it with a most delicate pressure.

Sandi jerked with the shock and a huge shiver rocked her frame. Her lips spilled giggles. Lisa stopped immediately.

“Hey, if you move you could get hurt. I’m going to try again.”

“I’ll try.” Sandi spoke this through the aftermath of her giggles. She had a feeling that she’d just offered more than she could give. Lisa was by god beautiful and she was inches from Sandi. The woman’s aroma alone was making Sandi hot and willing.

Lisa added a bit more pressure and Sandi found she could hold still. It still tickled but now she could fight the giggles. She kept her eyes open and that helped as well. Lisa finished with the Dremel tool and used a brush to swab some adhesive to the bare spot. Again a zing of pleasure tore through Sandi but she handled it well. She didn’t know for how long. Lisa had dozens of the things to apply and this was only the first one.

Slowly and even teasingly, Lisa covered some of Sandi’s most sensitive spots with the electrodes. Sandi had succeeded in trapping the giggles for about five minutes but her laughter was filling the room as Lisa finished. With the electrodes anyway. Sandi knew she was lost when she saw the next set of sensors. These were suction cups. Lisa looked into Sandi’s eyes as her tiny brush approached. Sandi couldn’t help but stare into her eyes. The distraction was total. Cool wetness swirled around a nipple and Sandi hit the ceiling.

Lisa let the brush swirl more than it needed to. Sandi’s nipple crinkled into aching hardness and heat boiled from her loins. Lisa stopped the brush when Sandi began to moan with shuddering volume. And set the cup on her nipple. The same technique began at her other nipple. Sandi was beginning to ooze and the heat within her wasn’t all from the broken heater.

Lisa finished with both nipples and Sandi wanted to scream. Part of her knew this woman wanted more than for Sandi to be a test subject. Lisa’s own excitement was as visible and both of them were making the aroma in the room wild. Sweat and love liquid. Sandi couldn’t see lower than Lisa’s chest but her nipples were poking through her bikini.
And then Lisa rolled her chair to the bottom of the recliner. Sandi had to bite her lip. If that brush even touched her feet she’d go crazy. Again she closed her eyes. She didn’t want to see what Lisa was up to. She knew it was coming.

When it did it was as surprising as the first time. Lisa was rubbing her feet. Spreading cool sticky liquid over her soles. A shiver rocked Sandi from head to toe. Lisa spent long minutes just massaging Sandi’s feet. And that caused more heat than if she’d tickled. When she finished she carefully applied a flat piece of rubber to each sole. The rubber fit Sandi’s foot exactly. When Sandi looked she saw that each piece of rubber had wires from it to the chair.

The rubber felt good but it trapped warmth when Sandi hardly needed it. Her soles were on fire from the adhesive anyway.

Lisa stayed where she was and now that Sandi was a bit more relaxed she drew the brush out again and swept it lightly around one toe. Sandi screamed with delight. The tickle was surprising yet welcomed. Sandi was burning with desire. Lisa was as creative as she was desirable.

A much larger suction cup settled onto Sandi’s toe and the adhesive shaped it well. Her toe was now totally encased. Lisa repeated this with each toe but with each toe she increased the tickling. She’d swirl the brush for more time and Sandi would scream laughter until she stopped. In a way, Lisa was reminding her of the sessions she had with Randy.

When all the toes were finished, Lisa rolled her chair back along the recliner. She stopped when right next to Sandi’s head. And she began to whisper into Sandi’s ear.

“I’m happy you enjoy my work soooooo much. You’re as responsive as I’ve been told. Did I tell you yet that your two hours hasn’t started? We’re still in the middle of setup. I have a feeling I’ll be spending lots of the department’s money before we’re through.”

With that Lisa grabbed Sandi’s wrist and pulled her arm up over her head. She locked it into a cuff on the backside of the headrest. She repeated this with the other wrist before Sandi could even think to protest.

Both arms high, Sandi’s armpits were completely exposed. Lisa whispered again.

“Two more sensors and we’ll be finished. I’m afraid these two will almost kill you. Or you may wish to be dead.”

Lisa took the Dremel tool and began again with the lightest pressure to scrape Sandi’s left armpit. Sandi jerked into motionlessness. This time Lisa didn’t bother to moderate the tickling. In fact, she enjoyed Sandi’s screaming so much that she continued until Sandi was out of breath. And still she continued as she needed her entire armpit totally clean.

Lisa slowed the process with the other armpit. She found the level of pressure that kept Sandi laughing but didn’t cause her to lose her breath. It took a delicate touch but Lisa was a master at it. Sandi could have sworn it took an hour for each armpit but it was less than ten minutes. Sandi was exhausted. She was dragging. The heat sucked up her energy and the tickling made her use more than she could spare. When Lisa was finally satisfied she sat back and let Sandi rest. Lisa stared at Sandi’s heaving chest. She loved her breasts.

Lisa grabbed a towel and wiped each of Sandi’s armpits. She was sweating copiously. She quickly spread adhesive into each trembling and exquisitely sensitive armpit. And then slapped two more rubber sensors onto each one.

Preparations finished, Lisa wiped her hands theatrically and stood up. Lisa was in worse shape than Sandi. Her sweet nectar was pouring out of her. She loved the preparations almost more than the testing itself. Although with this one all of it would be fun. She tossed her bikini bottom away and doffed her bra as well. Sandi was beyond caring. She was overheated. She had to pee. And she wanted to cum. This much attention always did that to her.

Lisa walked to the control panel. She flipped a few switches and then returned to stand at Sandi’s head. She wanted to watch her reactions closely. The recliner seemed to swell. It pressed its fabric firmly against Sandi’s skin. The cloth made Sandi’s body heat rise even farther than before. And then the fabric began to move. It caused caresses that Sandi had never handled before. Much lighter than any fingers. The electrodes, all of them, began to fire sensation into her body. Ticklish electricity flew through her toes and soles.

The pads in her armpits were worse. The rubber began to move as a caterpillar might. Thousands of tiny points poked into her sensitive flesh. Sandi had been giggling but the pads made her rocket into laughter. The chair had felt wonderful. The pads were devilish and insistent. Lisa’s knowledge of anatomy and science were obviously tuned to torment.

The chair continued its swell. The fabric began to press between Sandi’s legs. And soon her thighs were spread wide. The heat between them was volcanic.

Lisa stopped the chair for a second. She held a small remote in her hand so she didn’t have to return to the control panel each time.

“Having fun, beautiful?”

“Oh God!! Please don’t. I can’t take stop and go. Please!!!!”

Lisa stood over the pleading woman and began tracing her fingers over the naked flesh that was within reach. All the while she stared deep into Sandi’s eyes and licked her lips. Sandi was all heat and reaction. Her skin was almost vibrating.

“No one asked you, dear. You’re mine for quite awhile yet. And I’ve been told you like to stretch things out.”

“WWWWWWWhhhhhhatttttt????”

Lisa’s strolling fingers found Sandi’s hard and reddened clitoris and she began to tease it softly. The cloth of the chair was beginning to soak in some of Sandi’s leakage. It smelled delicious.

Lisa touched a few buttons on the remote and then set it down. Her free hand began to twist the cup on one nipple. The twisting added a bit of chance to the jolts of electricity. And the chair began to do new things.

Sandi felt hardness squeeze between her lower cheeks. The chair had changed texture and seemed to be trying to split her in two. The pads on her feet and in her armpits also changed their torments. Switched actually. The caterpillars were on her soles as electricity shot into her sweaty armpits.

Sandi felt the chair lower. She’d been looking at Lisa’s waist and higher. Her view slowly crawled to the woman’s knees. Lisa looked down at her with a huge smile and smoldering eyes. Lisa straddled the chair. Sandi’s vision was swallowed by Lisa’s dripping vagina and her creamy, sticky thighs.

Sandi didn’t know which way to turn. The tickling was awesome and pleasant. And now a gushing pussy was above her and getting closer. The chair had begun to rise once more.

“Lick me, woman. Or I do things you can’t believe.”

Sandi didn’t hesitate and she had little choice anyway. The chair rose until her head was trapped between glorious stickiness. Sandi fought back the giggles and began dancing her tongue across the wetness. Lisa tasted wild. Sandi slurped as much as she could. Every teasing probe seemed to be on high. Jolts of electricity ran through her nerves. Tickles flooded her but all she knew was delight.

Lisa greeted each lick with fresh liquid. She actually settled her weight onto Sandi and she was lighter than any feather. Sandi dove her tongue in and then swirled it externally. She wished her hands were free to play as well. But then the tickles would have less power.

Lisa didn’t waste her time either. She had a feather in each hand and was swirling them around Sandi’s breasts. The feathers didn’t tickle in the least. They were too soft. But they raised Sandi’s temperature to equal Lisa’s.

Lisa’s ingenuity was high as well. The chair’s fabric had drawn away from Sandi’s burning cave and new torments were ready to begin. Two long furry shafts pressed out of the chair and between Sandi’s legs. They spread her thighs almost painfully wide. And began to spin. The shafts teased each lip ferociously. A brand of tickling seldom experienced. Sandi felt her clitoris grow huge and stand higher than it normally did. When it peaked, another small shaft came out of the recliner. This one had a cup shaped end. It centered itself on Sandi’s clit. And as it came to rest, it spun as well. But where the other shafts were soft, this cup had ridges and roughness. Just the thing to torment Sandi to new heights.

Sandi felt the cup and she lost all control. Her body sucked in air that wasn’t there. She became a vacuum and Lisa received all the pleasure. Sandi’s lips almost turned her inside out. Lisa came hard. She exploded against Sandi’s loving face. Liquid poured from her and Sandi sucked every drop in. Over and over Lisa squirted. One endless orgasm with many peaks. Pleasure wrung her dry.

Lisa’s screams bounced off the walls. Her whole body vibrated. And then Sandi, sweet and luscious, realized she was finished. Sandi’s mind let go. Sandi’s body followed suit. She came hard and long. Her body was trying to soften the roughness at her clit. She sprayed sweetness down her thighs. She passed into oblivion.

Sandi’s eyes fluttered open in a few minutes. Those minutes felt as if she’d slept for hours. She awakened relaxed but still a prisoner of Lisa’s desires. She knew Lisa was still around but couldn’t see her at the moment. She heard her at the control panel. Sandi didn’t know how Lisa could concentrate on anything but love. Sandi’s body wanted more. Her mind as well was ready for anything the beauty could dish out. Sandi smelled Lisa all over her. Her face was still slick with Lisa’s sweet juice.

Lisa had been checking Sandi’s vitals. Spikes in several key ones let her know that Sandi was awake. Lisa had expected Sandi to sleep much longer. She started again the furry shafts turning slowly but left the cup still. She keeps it poised for later. She altered the patterns in both sets of pads. They become almost a massage on Sandi’s sensitive skin. Massaging Sandi’s armpits is only a bit less tickle than before. Sandi feels giggles aching to explode. She holds them trapped as long as she can.

Lisa returned to the side of the recliner. Her eyes lock with Sandi’s as she fiddles with the remote. She doesn’t change anything but wants Sandi to know she can in a heartbeat.

Lisa kissed Sandi deeply and thoroughly. She broke the kiss and licked her face clean. Not totally. But she obviously enjoyed her own taste and wanted Sandi to know it. Sandi can feel the shafts spinning. Her hips move slightly and that little bit made the cup over her clitoris do a bit of teasing.

Lisa returned to the kiss. The testing was only an excuse for a few hours of fun. She’d seen Sandi around the company for months and as she heard more about her she’d decided she had to have her for play. Lisa counted herself lucky. She didn’t know many people that were into tickling as much as she was. To find one in the company was a chance she couldn’t pass up.

Lisa loved working late. She’d fibbed to Sandi about only one thing. She’d watched Randy torment Sandi a few times and neither had known she was watching. Lisa had been quite surprised at that. She’d sure made enough noise. Some of the tortures Randy had developed were cool. She’d watched Sandi being tickled and had cum over and over again.

Sandi kept the giggles trapped but the kiss was sending jolts into her loins once more. She could feel her lower lips swelling with desire and that made the shafts do more damage than Lisa intended. Lisa’s fingers were strolling over Sandi’s quivering body. She wasn’t trying to tickle although that danger was always there. She seemed to be checking responses but Sandi was beyond caring. Every pressure within her was heading into the ozone once more.

Lisa pressed her fingers into Sandi’s tummy and immediately stopped. She broke the kiss gently.

“Dear, dear, someone’s bladder is ready to burst. It would be rather mean of me to keep tickling.”

Lisa added a snicker to the end of that comment. She used the remote to slow everything just a bit. Sandi recovered her senses and just looked daggers at Lisa. She didn’t want anything to stop but she hardly had control of the situation.

“I’m sure I can handle whatever you throw my way. I’m surprised you even noticed you were being mean.”

Sandi was using sarcasm to make Lisa mad enough to continue. Trying to anyway. Lisa didn’t react as Sandi would have liked.

“Someone’s a bit feisty. Shall we see how much pressure she can handle?”

Lisa hit Sandi with the hottest look Sandi had ever gotten from a woman. Randy felt anger grow even as her lust jumped to new heights. She didn’t want to play word games. She wanted to explode. Every liquid within her was bursting. Even her blood was boiling.

“Lisa, you’ve no idea what I can take.”

“I’m sure I do, little one. And if there are things I don’t know, I know just how to find them out.”

“Really??? I’d bet on that one. You hold all the cards, however.”

Sandi could tell her attitude was finally getting under Lisa’s skin. Either that or Lisa was reading more into the banter than Sandi intended. Lisa was flushed and her nipples were tiny pebbles. Her thighs were shinier than they’d been only minutes before.

The chair’s mild teasing had Sandi on low boil. Her anger did its own damage to her horniness. She could tell that Lisa was as much ticklee as tickler. Sandi picked her brain for just the way to turn the tables. She didn’t hold many cards but the ones she had were high ones.

She gave Lisa her most blazing smile.

“Lisa, have a heart. I gotta pee really bad. Isn’t my time almost up?”

“Hell, beautiful. Your time was up almost an hour ago. Time sure flies when you’re having fun. And you were having so much fun I figured you wouldn’t mind an all nighter.”

“As long as I’m getting paid. Let me go, please!!”

“Don’t think so, beautiful. I’m having more fun than you are. But I’ll bet you if you wish.”

Sandi acted as if she didn’t want to. But she’d played Lisa like a fish and now it was time to reel her in.

“What’s the bet, brat?”

“Feisty to the end, I see. I know your bladder’s about to burst. If I can make it happen in the next five minutes you spend the night playing. If you last past five, I let you go and I’ll be your plaything the next time.”

The idea of it made Sandi sweat profusely. Randy had always found ways to make her pee. Of course, to him it was sexier than most things. But freedom was only a breath away if she could hold it. She let her mind return to other places and times and decided she stood a fair chance of handling Lisa’s attempt.

“Look, someone’s getting moist already.”

Lisa was talking about sweat but Sandi also knew that the terms of the wager were heating her enormously.

“But I’m not peeing yet. Do your worst, Lisa. I can take it and tomorrow you’ll be mine.”

Lisa didn’t pause even a heartbeat. She hit the remote putting all of her torments on high. And as Sandi screamed laughter to the ceiling she prepared two more. Two circular brushes. One small and one not so small. Each had a small motor at its base. She lubricated the smaller one and when Sandi arched off the chair in ticklish delight Lisa slid it into Sandi’s behind. The other didn’t need lubricant. It went into Sandi’s dripping vagina quite easily. As soon as they were in place, Lisa activated them and Sandi lost any surety she had. They both spun wildly and paused, spun and then paused. Over and over. Internal tickling was one of those things Sandi had never heard of. These things made her know she’d never been tickled as well as she could have been.

Sandi felt the air shoot from her lungs as if someone was standing on her chest. The tickling went beyond delight. It became its own living being. Sandi was its prisoner and a willing one at that. Purest pleasure shot through every nerve and teased every erogenous zone. Time stood still. Sandi felt pressure growing everywhere. Even the lack of breath added to it.

But Lisa had made a mistake. She’d put Sandi’s awareness into overdrive and now she couldn’t think of release. On every front Sandi felt awesome pressure but no control. Her whole body was vibrating with pleasure. Lisa had never used her toys at this level. She usually moderated it to fit her subject. Sandi’s attitude had made her push too hard. And she didn’t know it.

Lisa watched with almost clinical attention. Sandi was by far the sexiest woman she’d ever seen. Even in torment her beauty radiated from her. Sweat first beaded and then poured from her glands. She was overheated and overworked.

Five minutes came and went. Lisa forgot to watch the clock. Sandi had her mesmerized and without even trying. Sandi was a tight ball of sensation aching to explode. Tears ran down her cheeks and pearly juice stained the recliner. Lisa began to wonder how much liquid the woman had inside and why she could hold her water so well.

Fifteen minutes and Lisa couldn’t handle it any longer. She was openly playing with herself and had cum twice already. She didn’t want Sandi dead so she clicked everything off at once.

It took some time before Sandi’s body realized the pleasure was gone. It took even longer for her mind to take in the change of sensation. She finally drew in a ragged breath. She blinked tears from her eyes. She drew Lisa’s gaze to hers.

“Wellllllllll?”

Lisa was on the edge of another orgasm. She continued playing but answered.

“You win. God, did you win. I’m yours.”
Hearing that was all it took. Sandi’s mind diddled a few parts of her body. Like a balloon losing its air, Sandi gushed. She came hard. She began to pee and couldn’t stop. She gave a mammoth gasp and began laughing as if still being tickled. Total relief washed through her. And she knew no more.

Sandi awoke later. She didn’t know how long she’d been out but it had been a while. She was clean, dry, and dressed as she had been when she first arrived. But for the memory, there wasn’t much evidence that she’d just been tickled to a new extreme. She was totally relaxed and even took a few minutes to remember all that had happened. She sat up and realized she wasn’t on the recliner any longer. She was on a cot. She looked around but Lisa wasn’t in the room. And the other interesting fact was that the lab was now almost cold. Either the air conditioning was fixed or Lisa had lied about it being broken. In a dark corner was a tarp covering a bunch of equipment. Lisa had been busy while Sandi was out.

Sandi climbed off the cot and shook her head softly. No aftereffects at all. She wasn’t even sore as she should have been. She picked up her purse and lunch box and was about to head for the door when Lisa popped through it.

“Hello, Ms. Lion. Did you have a nice nap? You really should try to get some sleep at home. You were out like a light before my testing was half done.”

“Whattttt??? I seem to recall that we finished all of it and then some.”

“Must have been a dream, Ms. Lion. You were having a doozy. I’ve never known anyone to laugh so hard in their sleep.”

“Wow. I could have sworn…..So we’re done for the day, Ms. Rounder?”

“Please, call me Lisa. Yes we’re done for today. If you feel up to it we can give it another try tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel.”

“If the pay’s the same, I’ll be here with bells on. Should I dress in any particular way?”

“Work clothes are always appropriate, Sandi. I don’t want you to prepare any different than you would for a normal day.”

“See you tomorrow at five, then.”

Sandi walked out of the lab in a fog of confusion. She knew she’d slept well. She usually did after orgasms. The problem was Lisa didn’t act like they’d just spent hours playing doctor. Maybe it had been a dream.

Sandi made it home before she realized it was all an act. Lisa obviously didn’t want to pay up on the bet. Sandi might have stayed in doubt but for one thing.

Her panties were on inside out.

Sandi was livid. She didn’t mind Lisa’s not paying up. But acting as if nothing happened wasn’t her lovers’ normal style. Sandi wasn’t vain. But what she had was special and she expected to be treated as if it were. She wasn’t a tickle whore. She loved it but it was a gift she dispersed sparingly. Lisa had taken it without permission. And then not even a thank you or a kiss on the cheek. Sandi’s mind swirled with thoughts of revenge.

Lisa had given her one good thing. Sandi was full of energy and she didn’t need to sleep. She kissed her kids and hubby good night and then sent out a few e-mails.

Randy and Kelly were up for it. Both of them were pissed for their own reasons. Randy didn’t like his female counterpart being taken advantage of. Kelly preferred Sandi as her personal ticklee. She didn’t mind Randy tickling her. But another female. No f_____ way.

The three of them sent ideas flying over the net late into the night. By two a.m. their plans were set and Sandi grew smug. Lisa had indeed bit off more than she could chew. She had no idea the snake pit she’d left open for herself. Sandi fell asleep quickly and dreamt little.

The next morning Sandi arrived early. Kelly met her in the lobby and after a brief but passionate kiss they discussed the final plans. Randy had promised to show early for his shift but he didn’t plan to do any work at all after 5 p.m. Tickling was all play as far as he was concerned.

Sandi started the ball rolling. She dialed R&D and thankfully got Lisa’s voice mail. She found it easier to fib to a recording than to a real person.

“Lisa, this is Sandi Lion. My boss has asked me to work late. I can’t make our appointment until 6ish. I hope that doesn’t present a problem. Thanks.”

Sandi found it hard to focus on her work but she did it anyway. Her phone rang about 20 minutes later but she didn’t answer it. Her message light began flashing and she retrieved the message.

“Sandi, Lisa Rounder here. I don’t have a problem pushing back our date. I’m going to need more time tonight anyway. So if you show at 6, please expect to be here until 10 or so. If this is a problem, feel free to call.”

The witch thinks I’m still in the dark, Sandi thought. We’ll make her see the light.

Sandi erased the message and zipped an e-mail to Kelly. Kelly picked up her phone and dialed R&D.

“Lisa Rounder speaking. How may I help you?”

“Ms. Rounder, my name is Kelly Martin. My department has come up with a new product that seems perfect for R&D. I was wondering if we could get together and talk about it.”

Lisa was money hungry. Her tone became servile as she replied.

“Sure thing, Ms. Martin. We’re never too busy for new products. We’re also not above an increase in budget, either. Money talks, shall we say.”

“I expected that. Are you free at 4 today?”

“Yes, I’m quite free, Kelly. Should I come to your office?”

“No. I was thinking that we should meet in the café across the street. I want us both to be comfortable. Perhaps make it a late lunch? I’m buying.”

“I usually eat sooner than that. But I might be able to choke down a dessert. I’ll see you at 4 then.”

“Okay, Lisa. See you then.”

Kelly called Sandi.

“She’s gonna be there. See you around six. Have fun.”

“Thanks, Kelly. I’m sure we’ll all have a blast. Especially Lisa.”

Sandi e-mailed Randy and told him it was a go. The two of them would meet in the basement at 4 to prepare for Lisa’s return. Kelly’s job was to get Lisa in the right frame of mind. Sandi had a feeling that Kelly would have it easy. But she knew without a doubt that Lisa would have things very hard come 6 or so.

The clock practically stopped. Sandi felt like a schoolgirl waiting for the last bell to ring. She tried to keep her mind on work but it was impossible. She’d hear a laugh in another cubicle and her attention would be riveted. Her body would stand at attention. Goose flesh and hard nipples. She’d relax after a few minutes and then something else would remind her of other times and other fun.

Her fingers were drifting over her smooth thighs when her phone rang. This time she picked it up.

“Hello, Sandi.”

Randy’s voice was low and dripped sexiness.

“Randy, hi!! Are you all set? Kelly’s getting her out of the building at 4.”

“All set, beautiful. I had a package sent over to Kelly as a new product. One of my own but Lisa won’t know the difference. Besides it might make me money. Problem for me is the waiting. And for some reason I’m having tons of trouble walking.”

Sandi knew him well enough. He was as hot as she was. He was calling because the waiting was killing him as well. He needed a distraction. Sandi smiled wickedly.

“Ahhhh. Poor baby. Got something on your mind? I’m having a bit of trouble staying on task myself. So tell me your problem, little boy.”

“You already know, you tease. The problem started last night. Two ticklish women at once are bad, three is almost more than I can take.”

“Naughty, naughty, little boy. Only one gets tickled today. Best remember that. I’ve got plans I won’t let you change. Of course you may find Kelly conducive but I’m off limits this afternoon.”

Sandi let her voice grow moist and humid. She rarely had a chance to be a total tease with Randy. But today she could drive him nuts in safety. If she made him cum on the phone he could always take it out on Lisa. She upped the ante with her next comment.

“I was just heading to the bathroom, Randy. Do you want to call back?”

“No, you don’t, beautiful. I’ve caught you when you’re not busy. I hope you can hold it for awhile. I’ve got my own pressure and it’s about to blow. You can’t leave me.”

“Ahhhhhhh. Poor child. Is Randy horny? Is he hard? Shall I talk dirty to you?”

Randy gave a moan and she heard him relax into the conversation.

“Just listening to your voice is enough. I’m so close it’s only going to take me a minute anyway. I had some awesome dreams last night.”

Sandi let more moisture flow into her voice. It wasn’t that hard. She loved exciting Randy beyond control. She especially liked that she now had another button to push. She’d never considered her voice terribly sexy but it was obviously turning Randy’s mind to other distractions.

“Know what I’m doing? My fingers are running over my skin. I’m making it warm. My thighs are getting sticky.”
Randy groaned. Sandi felt power like never before. Her words were making him near explosion. Next time they worked late together she’d use that knowledge to her advantage.

Randy’s voice was throaty and his words stammered across the phone lines.

“God, you are something else. How were your dreams last night? How much shall we push Lisa? Think we can make her pee?”

“I wasn’t thinking of giving her that much pleasure. Not this time anyway. I want her begging. I didn’t get a read on what she likes other than she’s a born ticklee. I want her pressure to build and not satisfy. Think we can do that?”

“God, remind me not to piss you off. It’s doable but will be tough. Did you tell Kelly that’s what you want? I’d hate for us to be aiming for different things.”

“I didn’t tell her straight out. She knows I’m pissed. She’ll let me call the shots. I did tell her to get Lisa as much liquid as she can handle. I want her bladder screaming.”

Sandi threw him another curve.

“Can you guess what I’m wearing? You’d love it.”

She heard Randy melting again. She let her fingers climb higher as her clitoris was now standing tall. She imagined Randy lying in bed and his thoughts were of her. She gave herself a little flick and let the tremor become a soft moan.

“Oh, my God. You are such a tease. I’m going nuts. Are you wearing a skirt?”

“Yessssssssss. And????”

“If you tell me you’re wearing a button down shirt, I’ll die.”

“How did you ever guess? Can you hear the fabric whisper as I open a few buttons?”

Randy gagged a little. She was painting a picture that would be so compelling to him. He loved when she was accessible.

“If you don’t stop, I’m gonna lose it.”

His voice was hoarse and the heat in it was obvious. She had him almost there.

“Stop? You want me to stop? Poor baby. What if I don’t? What’s gonna happen? Oops. I should have gone to the bathroom.”

“You…you didn’t…oh my god…you are such a brat.”

“Told you I had to pee. Thought of you hard and I squirted a bit. It’s all over my fingers. Wanna sniff?”

“You are something…you..jesus.”

“Problem, Randy? Sounds like you’re dying out there.”

Randy could only moan in answer. He could only listen and react. Sandi had taken over and his power of speech was gone. Another picture in his head and she’d hear him explode.

“Lisa tastes good, Randy. I loved licking her. She was so hot and juicy. Like a big orange. Squeeze her and she explodes. Kelly’s gonna have fun. Think she’ll make her cum in the restaurant? We made a little bet.”

“Reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy??????”

That one was a whisper and almost a sigh. Randy was picturing the two girls in his head and as usual he was a goner. Only a little more push. Sandi pinched her clitoris between two fingers and vibrated it with her thumb.

Her voice became softer and sultry.

“Yeah……if she makes Lisa cum before 5, she gets me allllll day tomorrow. If Lisa resists, I get Kelly. Want to watch?”

“Ooooooohhhhhhhh. Please…… Sandi, you’re making me nuts.”

“That’s the idea, big boy. Can you hear me leaking? It’s loud and warm in my office. My toes are wiggling. I did my nails last night. They’re sharp enough to cut paper. Wait till I use them on dear sweet Lisa.”

“Please……….”

Sandi was on the edge. She was leaking sticky sweetness onto her chair. She pictured Kelly kneeling in front of her. And massaged the button that was Randy’s big downfall.

“Her bladder will be soooooo full. I’m going to tickle her armpits till she screams. And you’ll be watching when she pees her brains out. And I’m going to pee on her when she’s doing it.”

Randy groaned and came in a gusher. He shot white stickiness into the air and onto his stomach. His breathing hitched and grew faster. Sandi exploded at the same time. And let him listen to each pulse of orgasm.

Randy recovered first. His breathing slowed and he blinked tears from his eyes.

“You are the sweetest. Thank you for this one, love. Thank you.”

Sandi’s breath shuddered in answer.

“You’re welcome, big boy. Hope you can keep your mind on the job now. See you at 4?”

“Yes, maam. Your wish is my command.”

Sandi could tell he was reluctant to hang up. Their meeting was hours away and both of them would be hot again within minutes. But Sandi wanted him focused on Lisa’s torment. Sandi found tickling total pleasure but that wasn’t a usual reaction for others. She set the phone down and then typed a quick e-mail to Kelly. She reminded her of the bet and also her obligation to pump Lisa full of liquid. Kelly sent her a reply almost as soon as Sandi’s letter arrived. All three were focused on the night ahead and no work was getting done at all. Kelly added more fuel to the fire. She told Sandi about the invention Randy had given her. The description made Sandi on fire. She knew she’d be trying the toy out as soon as they’d used it on Lisa.

The invention was grand. It was a double-layered wet suit. The space between the layers could be filled with liquid or even air. If filled with liquid, and if a vibrator was applied to it, the waves inside would tear a ticklish person into another dimension. It would make tickles happen on every bit of flesh at the same time. Sandi couldn’t wait for the night ahead.
The time crawled but finally it arrived. Sandi left her desk at 3:55 and headed for the lobby. She tucked herself into an out of the way corner. Lisa walked across the lobby a few minutes later. She obviously didn’t want to be late for her appointment. Kelly had left her desk earlier than Sandi but she had taken time to change clothes before she hit the lobby. She was another minute behind Lisa and she surveyed the lobby when she saw Lisa heading into the café across the street. Sandi popped out of her hiding spot and walked across the lobby.

Kelly had outdone herself. Her outfit screamed ‘eat me’. Shortest miniskirt Sandi had ever seen. Each step would have shown Kelly’s panties if she’d been wearing any. The skirt was fringed with see through lace. Just enough to make it legal. Her blouse was practically invisible. Although white it was so sheer that Kelly looked naked from the waist up. Her nipples were cunningly hidden by curlicues of lace but even a hint of moisture would make them show as well. Sandi hoped that Lisa would buy this as work clothes. But Kelly already had that covered. She told Sandi that she was putting the make on Lisa so she could win the bet. And so she was going to dress accordingly and be just late enough that Lisa would know it was all for her.

Sandi watched with overwhelming lust as Kelly walked slowly across the street.

And she wasn’t alone. Randy was just walking into the building as Kelly made the curb. Both of them watched her walking and felt their excitement grow with each dainty step. Sandi could feel heat bubble between her thighs and wasn’t at all surprised when luscious liquid began to drool between them. Randy was rock hard as well and Sandi couldn’t resist teasing him as Kelly entered the restaurant.

“Little boy, get your mind out of the gutter.”

“Sandi, my love, she’s sexy yes but I’d much rather watch you. She’s a bit one dimensional for my taste. I’m sure she’ll be just the thing for Lisa, however.”

“You think so??? I think Lisa won’t know what hit her. Let’s get to work. We’ve only got an hour.”

“We’ve got as long as we need, beautiful. I’ll bet Kelly can make Lisa’s clock stop.”

The two headed into the building for the lab. Laughing all the way.

Kelly pulled the door to the restaurant open. The few customers in the place watched her enter and couldn’t tear their eyes away. The air conditioning had made Kelly’s nipples stand tall and proud. She spotted Lisa in a back booth and walked her way slowly. She mused on erotica to keep her pebbles hard and luscious. Lisa’s eyes were locked onto her chest.

“Hello, Ms. Rounder. I’m Kelly Martin. Glad to see you’re prompt. Have you ordered yet?”

Kelly didn’t sit right away. She stood next to Lisa’s chair. One of her favorite techniques. The chairs in the restaurant were a bit lower than most. Lisa’s face was right next to Kelly’s thighs. Lisa could look right up her skirt if she desired. Lisa did. Her eyes zoomed in on Kelly’s pussy as if guided by radar. Or perhaps it was the scent. Kelly had teased herself almost to orgasm while changing clothes. She wanted Lisa’s attention and knew how to get it. Lisa finally tore her eyes away but they again locked on Kelly’s chest as Kelly gave a little shiver. Just a bit cool for her wardrobe. Again it was just as Kelly had planned.

“Call me, Lisa, Kelly. I’m usually on time for appointments. I didn’t order yet. I’ve never eaten here. What’s good on the menu?”

“I know what’s good, my dear. But it’s often not on the menu.”

With that, Kelly spun slowly as if looking around the restaurant. She knew Lisa would be watching her butt as she turned and she bent slightly and parted her legs a little. Unless Lisa was totally dead, she’d be staring straight into an oozing pink tunnel. Lisa was far from dead. She inhaled deeply and licked her lips. If she didn’t know better, this woman was trying to seduce her. She wasn’t far from being seduced. Her own panties were soaked and her nipples were huge. Not from the cold, either.

Lisa watched Kelly sit and again Kelly made it an act of seduction. She pulled her chair next to Lisa’s. Their thighs were close enough to touch.

“I’m not terribly hungry, Lisa. But I’m dying of thirst. How about an iced tea?”

Lisa licked her lips nervously.

“Surrrrrrreeeee. Mind if I order some dessert?”

“Not a problem. Just be careful eating it. I’m on a diet and if you get any on you I’ll probably lick it off.”

Kelly beamed a smile at her. She was making a science of innuendo. Lisa was beside herself. She wasn’t usually a target for anyone. Her size intimidated people. But inside she was as eager as a young virgin. Just picturing Kelly licking her made her begin to ooze.

“Thanks, I think. So are we going to talk research?”

“Yes, Lisa, we’re already talking it. I find it easy to mix business and pleasure with the right company.”

Lisa coughed and squirmed a bit. The word pleasure came out as a caress. And it swept lightly over Lisa’s large body. She was fascinated.

Kelly gave her another high intensity smile and handed Lisa the package Randy had sent over.

“Here it is, Lisa. Our path to fame and fortune. The developer says it increases sensitivity ten fold. I know just how to market it if it even works half that well. I need you to test it.”

“Increased sensitivity? Hmmmm. That may take some doing. The company doesn’t like us using human subjects. It costs too much.”

“That’s why we’re meeting here, sweetness. The company doesn’t have to know about it. I’m just asking to use their facilities. If it’s as good as he says, I don’t want to share the profits with them. Between you and me, we can test it as much as it needs to be tested.”

Kelly’s fingers were not idle. She was sweeping them over Lisa’s ample thighs as lightly as any feather. Lisa wasn’t reacting to the touch yet. Her brain was busy. But her body was slowly growing aware of the teasing. And responding nicely.

“So this is a favor, rather than official business? That puts a different slant on it.”

“Yes, maam. I need your laboratory. I’d like your help as well. But it’s gotta be kept quiet. I don’t expect the company would like us profiting without getting their cut.”

The waitress had taken their order and returned with it rather quickly. Two extra large iced teas and for Lisa a huge hot fudge sundae. She sat them on the table and left in a hurry. Lisa’s eyes now had more than one pleasure to captivate them. Kelly knew without being told that Lisa couldn’t eat the sundae without dribbling it on herself. It was just a matter of time.

Kelly did things with her straw that were almost obscene. But she did them with class and Lisa watched with sheer delight. She dipped her spoon into the sundae and slid it slowly into her mouth. She let just a bit dribble onto her chin. Kelly wasn’t slow. She reached over and wiped Lisa’s chin with her fingers and sucked them into her mouth. Lisa felt the suck zap through her like lightning. She felt a squirt of liquid between her legs and for the first time noticed Kelly’s free hand was dancing on her thighs.
Lisa’s throat felt parched and she drained her tea in two gulps. The waitress was good and she refilled it in a heartbeat.

The two R’s jimmied the lock on the door into the R&D lab. Lisa had left it ready for Sandi’s appointment and it was set up just as she remembered from the night before. None of the equipment was needed for Lisa’s downfall. The recliner might be fun but neither Randy nor Sandi wished to take the time to learn its controls. They shoved it and its control panel into a small closet. In another larger storeroom they found just the trick. A leather covered table with straps attached to various places on it. They pushed it out to the center of the room and covered it as the recliner had been. Kelly would have Lisa’s mind on other things than Sandi by the time the two returned from the restaurant.

Randy had brought a few toys but most of their torture toys were already in the room. Obviously Sandi wasn’t the first employee to feel Lisa’s tickling touch. They set them up and were finished within 45 minutes. Now the waiting began in earnest.

Kelly was teasing with abandon. She already knew Lisa was hers if she wanted her. The woman was being purposely messy and Kelly was eating more of the sundae than Lisa was. And Kelly’s style had Lisa horny and wanting. It got majorly distracting when a large dribble hit Lisa’s inner thigh. Kelly had taken a few minutes to wipe it clean and at the same time make Lisa ooze her own sweetness.

Kelly was surprised anyway. Lisa was large but her body was as firm as any tiny woman. She found her as edible as any and almost wished they’d met under different circumstances. Lisa had guzzled four large glasses of iced tea. Kelly was still on her first. It was time to change venues.

“Lisa, this has been fun. But I really want to check out this product. Can we go over to the lab and try it out?”

“Kelly, I have an appointment at 6. Another bit of testing that started yesterday. It’s almost 5 now. Do you think we’ll have time?”

“I don’t think that will be a problem. A quick trial is all we need for today. If it looks promising we can do more tomorrow. I just don’t want to wait any longer.”

“Someone’s feeling impatient. I guess we can try. Let’s go!!”

As soon as Lisa agreed, Kelly stood again. She wanted to up the woman’s excitement. She again stood next to her chair and all of the teasing showed its full effect. Kelly was as soaked as if she’d wet her pants. Of course she wasn’t wearing any and the creamy white liquid wasn’t pee. The scent was a killer. It wafted into Lisa’s nostrils and almost knocked her flat. She had never before caused this much excitement in another woman. Kelly knew that Lisa wasn’t the only cause.

Kelly helped Lisa from her chair and the two hurried back to the lab.

The two R’s were stuffed into a closet. It was the most convenient hiding place but it had its own problems. Sandi was sitting on Randy’s lap. He had stuck to his promise not to tickle but he couldn’t resist whispering warm fantasies into her ear. She was squirming in his lap and fighting her own desires. Her thoughts were on the torments that Lisa was about to face. Each one added heat to an already explosive situation. And she, like Lisa, had a bladder that loved the heat. She could feel pressure grow with each whispered word from Randy. Her other huge problem was that she knew just how much Randy loved it when she lost control. Part of her wanted to douse him with warm wetness and the other part needed to save it for Lisa.

“Stop it, Randy. I think I hear them coming.”

“If they don’t come soon, little one, I’ll be the one cumming. Sit still. It feels tooooo good when your butt slides over me.”
“Give me a break. You get me hot and you want me to sit still. Cut it out, I said. I know where you’re vulnerable.”

“I know your weak spots, Sandi. If you want a battle it won’t be hard to have you helpless.”

“You promised, you rat. I’ve been trying to hold my water for hours and it’s getting impossible. Be nice.”

They heard the doorknob jiggle and both of them shut up. Randy was hard as a rock but at least Sandi had quit squirming for a moment.

The door opened. Lisa walked in and hit the light switch. Randy had already fixed that. The lights in the room wouldn’t work and except for a small emergency lamp in a back corner the room was pitch dark.

“Damn, maintenance. If it’s not one thing it’s another. Yesterday the a/c was out. Today it’s the lights.”

“Hell, beautiful, we can do this in the dark. We’ve only got an hour. Let’s get to work.”

Kelly opened the package and pulled the modified wet suit from inside. She held it up and acted as if she’d never seen the likes. Lisa stared as well but curiosity was growing.

“Looks interesting. Do we flip to see who wears it?”

“You’re the researcher, dear. You already volunteered to put it on. Get to work.”

“This is gonna be loads of fun.”

Lisa didn’t know how she’d fit into it. It looked barely large enough to get one leg in. But she wasn’t going to let a ton of money slip through her fingers. She began to undress and in a big hurry. Kelly had done her job well. Lisa didn’t notice the changes the two R’s had made in the room.

Kelly watched with growing hunger as Lisa stripped to nothing. As she suspected there wasn’t an extra bit of fat on her even though her body was large. Her breasts stuck straight out and her nipples were almost two inches long when hardened. And they were indeed hard. The dim light did nothing but accentuate the curves and if any thing made Lisa more beautiful.

A container of baby powder was in the package as well. Kelly took her time and great delight in spreading the sweet smelling talcum from neck to ankles. And then the struggle began.

The suit was made to stretch but asking it to hold Lisa’s firm flesh was almost too much. But it could be done. Lisa stepped into the legs and slowly Kelly tugged at the rubber until it was on from the waist down. Lisa could feel the massaging begin already. The rubber squeezed her in many delightful places.

The two R’s listened and tried to stifle giggles. Lisa was moaning almost inhumanly. Kelly was puffing from the exertion but was also caressing Lisa with her words. If not for the night before Sandi would have crawled from the closet to join in.

Kelly found it even more fun with Lisa’s torso. She had stuffed Lisa’s arms in just as she had done her legs. And now all that was left was zipping it up. And that was going to prove tougher than tough. The rubber was indeed stretchy but it was straining to squeeze Lisa in. Her stomach and breasts would have to be forced inside an inch at a time. And Kelly wasn’t above doing a bit of tickling while pressing on the willing flesh.

Lisa was having second thoughts. The rubber was almost too much. Even an incidental touch on her legs sent pleasure up and down each nerve. And as Kelly squeezed at her stomach, all of the iced tea seemed to explode into her bladder. It was aching full and now she had to force herself not to let go.

"I realize this is unfinished...if and when i get time i'll try to get it done."
randyleee

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back