• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinetic Foot-Tickler; SELF-Tickling Device!

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
It finally came in the mail, just as promised.

It was a plain box, but nothing else was due so I knew what it was. Although I was in my cabin in the woods, I locked all the doors, closed the curtains, and shut all the windows.

"Kinetic Foot-Tickler" it said. I followed the instructions:
I tied the ends of the cable to the head and foot of the bed and put a beach towel over them so I wouldn't slide against them, took off my socks, and put on the boots that were attached to the cables.

The were wound around an axle that was attached to some small gears and weights - the same kind of device that's used in little toy cars - you push it a little and it keeps going.

I tied the boots real tight, laid down, and brought my feet up to my butt. Then I reached down and pulled the protective piece of cardboard out. I felt the little plastic prickly pieces.

All I had to do was shove my feet down and the prickly ticklers would gently scratch the soles of my feet!

When I was too tired to thrash the axle would eventually lose speed and I could untie my shoes... or the cables.

I took a few deep breaths - I was nervous - at least with a tormentor they eventually had enough or would let me go if something went wrong.

I took another deep breath and held it, then shoved my feet down as fast as I could.

"Nyaaaaaaah hahahaaaa! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA!"

The ticklers sped up no matter which way I moved my feet! I tried to thrash sideways but the cables held my feet in place - only an up and down motion was possible.

My feet have no calloses and they're so ticklish - I can't stand to have them touched, I can't walk on astroturf, even sand at the beach makes me smirk when it slides around.

I thrashed, making it tickle even more, not being prepared mentally for the stimulation. I wasn't exactly tied down, but I couldn't get away either - I was tickling my self, using my own ticklishness to tickle me!

It was wonderful, but I just couldn't stand it!

I didn't beg, but I did scream out, "NOOOO! OH, NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAH! AH! AH-HA! HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

After God knows how long I began to remember, through the insane tickling, that I had to hold still - I shot my legs out straight but the ticklers still stroked, scratched, and twirled - my legs shook and I grunted in effort to hold still, laughing through the grunt, then went back to laughing and thrashing.

I couldn't stand it!

Because I was only moving my legs up and down, and wasn't really restricted any other way, I didn't run out of energy for a long time.

Eventually I got tired and laughs became softer, then giggles, then finally it stopped...

I took a few deep breaths, resting. Then I sat up and pulled the boots towards me to untie them and "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" I began tickling myself again - I forgot not to move!!!

I thrashed, twisted, tried to roll over, but not matter what I did, any movement only tickled me more.

When it finally stopped, I sat up but couldn't reach the boots. I pulled one leg ever so slowly towards me, the prickles tickling me and making me smirk and giggle red-faced.

I got one boot off, and went to the other. I pulled it slowly towards my butt, but I wasn't as careful this time so I started to giggle, jerked my foot - tickling myself, then jerked it more from the tickles, then I was flat on my back laughing again.

I was screaming and flopping, rubbing my free foot against the boot trying to slide it off, push on it to hold the prickly ticklers in place, and finally I just started kicking the boot - attacking it with my heal - which did nothing.

Finally, when I was totally exhausted, I was able to get the other boot off.

:) and I did it all again the next day!

Great story!

I would love if someone could somehow draw this contraption.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back