• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreamworld (Part 4)

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Chapter 4

As the Goblin charged at them Lucas than whispered “Mackenzie, how fast can you run?” She than responded “What? Why ?” Lucas than said “Because when I tell you to, run like hell.” as the Goblin came charging at them Lucas pushed her aside and shouted “NOW!” Mackenzie and Lucas than jumped out of the way as the Goblin attacked.

His huge fists slammed into the ground and Mackenzie got a chance to look at its huge fist rise up from the ground. She was even more shocked at how fast it was as if in a split second it grabbed Lucas and put him in a bear hug and started to squeeze, harder and harder. Lucas began to feel his lungs being crushed more and more and he was struggling eventually he started getting weaker.

Than suddenly the Goblin felt something hard hit him. It was a huge rock, the Goblin than dropped Lucas, who struggled to catch his breath. Then it turned around and saw Mackenzie he than said “I was going to play with you before I eat you but I’m gonna eat you NOW!!!” he than started to chase her. She ran as fast as she could daring not to look back. However her foot landed awkwardly sideways, causing her to slip and fall. She than began to silently cursing her big feet, the Goblin than stood menacingly over her licking his lips.

Mackenzie thought “So is this how it ends?” as her inner peace took over as she closed her eyes and resigned herself to her fate, but than they heard “You can eat her but would you rather have your favorite cuisine: Fried Spider.” Lucas was holding up something that resembled a spider that was burned to the crisp. The Goblin’s mouth watered as he raced to Lucas.

Lucas held the spider up towards the Goblin's face as he would tease him with it. “Come on, give it to me. Give it to me please?” the Goblin whined as he unsuccessfully grabbed at it. Lucas than threw it as hard as he could and as far as he could, the Goblin than ran after it. Lucas grinning said “Idiot, he will spend days looking for it.” he than turned and said “You okay?” he than saw Mackenzie on the ground holding her ankle. As he than ran over to her she said “I think I sprained it”

Lucas than picked her up and carried in his arms began walking. Lucas than said “My village is only about half a mile if we don’t stop I’ll have them take a look at it.” after a long journey they finally reached their destination. Mackenzie was amazed at the village, it had a huge gate surrounding it, it was like a fortress. Lucas than looked upwards at a figure and waved. Mackenzie couldn't see the figure but it turned around let a loud “LUCAS HAS RETURNED!” than the gates opened. As soon as they walked they were surrounded.

Mackenzie was surprised they all did look like Lucas or bore some resemblance to him. Than a girl who had a human face, but long catlike ears, long red hair and human body walked up to him. She was wearing a orange tunic and sandals. Folding her arms she asked “What took you so long? I was waiting for days.” Lucas at a lost for words said “Well babe, you know how those trips turn out.” she than looked at Mackenzie and said with an hint of anger “Who is this?” Lucas than said “She is just someone I saved her being shark food. I mean come on Alix can you throw me a bone?” Lucas than put Mackenzie down but she limped before finding her balance.

Alix than said “She looks really hurt, what happened?” Lucas than said “We encountered a Goblin she sprained her ankle trying to run away.” Alix than said “You poor thing I’ll get you fixed up.” Lucas than said “Is the Elder awake? I really need to talk to him.” Alix, putting Mackenzie’s arm over her shoulders and said “I think so.” Alix than walked off with Mackenzie. Lucas than walked to the biggest house and knocked on the door. “Enter.” the voice said. Lucas than exhaled walked inside, closing the door.

End of Chapter 4

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back