• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pre-Emptive Roll Call

darkhand

TMF Expert
Let me preface this by saying that I am in no way affiliated with the Mi Gathering other than the fact that I am attending. I am just curious, as I'm sure some of the rest of you are, about who else is going to be there. Let's have fun with it though.

If you're going, tell us how far you will be traveling, what your hopes are for the weekend, and one interesting fact about yourself.

I'll start...

1) I'm going to be driving about 6 hours.
2) I hope to meet some great people and form better connections in the community. I'm not going to lie though, I hope I get to partake in some tickle driven play as well.
3) I teach martial arts as well as women's self defense seminars for extra money. I hav been studying martial arts for about 20 years.

Your turn!

Great idea! I think this is nice since it will be my first one. :)

1. I'll be driving 1.5-2 hours, round about, depending on traffic.

2. I hope that I have a good time and get to know a lot of people so I can finally put some screen names to faces. I'd like to find out who is a little different in person as opposed to online. :) Oh, and I hope it will be a nice relaxing weekend. Being at a lake is plus plus plus for this.

3. I teach!

um.....let's see....

1. I'll be driving 2.5 hours roughly. It didn't even take me 2 hours to get home last year, so maybe less time.

2. My hopes for the weekend would include world peace, establishing the Fortress of Nerditude as a force for all that is good and just, eating well, and getting to tickle at least one of the nice ladies this year. :neenerneener:

3. Interesting fact about myself? um.....hmm....well....*scratches head*....:banghead:...uhh....my favorite cartoon character is Cobra Commander. Sorry, there's not much interesting about me. :shrug:

1. I'll be driving a little over 4 hours.
2. I'm hoping to meet some new friends as well as catch up with old ones.
3. I have watched all 4 commentaries as well as the special features for all 3 Lord of the Rings Extended Editions in the space of a month.

1. I will be driving4 hrs
2. to see old friends and some new ones
3. I love to bake as everyone knows

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back