• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story ever F/M

sillywiggles

TMF Regular
:neenerneener:Emily and Jason have been dating for 6 months. Jason was always tickling Emily until she scream from laughing so hard. Until one night went Jason was
sleeping she tie his hand over his head and tie his feet. Went Jason woke up beacause have go to the bathroom. He could move and look at Emily what are you doing I am going to to tickles you. Are you ticklish he have fear in his
eyes No I am not he look at her. I think you lieing to me. I am not let me go
she smile okay I let you go she smiles but she trick me and started tickling :neenerneener:I am sorry I cant you lie to me. She work her way down to belly button are u ticklish there NOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T I beg you she startedd blowing on his belly button He laughs louder HAAAAAAAAAAA STOPPPPPPPP ITT. She keep on tickling him I am sorry baby but this payback for tickling me all time
She go down to his feet tickle them NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that my wrost spot He laughs so hard. Then took off his sock NOOOOOOOOOOO Keep them on She didnt said anything started tickling them. He laugh trying get aways but he couldnt go anywhere all do is laughs she smiles be right back babe he lay breathing while she was in the bathroom she came back with so baby oil and rub them on his feet and took brush and tickles his feet NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOPPPPPPPPPPPP IT TICKLES HE LAUGHS I AM SORRY WON'T TICKLES YOU ANYMORE JUST STOP about thirty mintues of tickling him with brush she stop and laughs because he pee his pant. she smiles well my work is done I am going take shower and she left tie up went she went go shower. He lay too tired to move.

The End

I hope you like I am not best write but I hope it was good

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back