• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
Here we go again kids! :imthedj:

WHO: TMFers/NESTers/NHLEEer's and a host of Bella's other kinky friends from all over the country!

WHAT: Bella's Annual Birthday Bash!

WHEN: Friday 11/13-Sunday 11/15

WHERE:
Bella's house in Columbus OH on Friday, a local SWEET suite hotel on Saturday, back to Bella's house on Sunday

WHY: Last year was TOO much fun, let's see if we can top (Jhoti) it in '09! :headbang:

HOW: It's the Great Race! Fly into CMH or Greyhound it and we'll come get you, and the road trips are apparently all kinds of fun :bump:

For those of you who haven't attended one of my parties: we have FUN. Good food, good music and excellent company! The weekend officially starts on Friday evening at 7pm. I'll be providing dinner foods and snacky-type goodies and beverages (and folks are MORE than encouraged to bring any dishes, treats and beverages they like!) We'll hang out and socialize, music and dancing and fine cheeses...I'll probably have quality standup DVDs playing in one room and there will be ample space to play should the mood um, strike us :dom:

Saturday, once we're actually coherent, we'll have breakfast at one of our favorite local places OR my place (haven't decided yet) before more mayhem at my house and gearing up for the Saturday Night Main Event. Dinner at 6pm at a yummy local restaurant to be chosen closer to the date before we head over to the hotel at 8pm for the PAJAMA PARTY :dancingbanana: There will be prizes for his and hers coolest PJ's so use your imaginations!

There will be games: More BELLA COURT, mini-trials complete with lawyers and a judge and fates WAY worse than jail time :devilish:. We're doing WHEEL OF FAIL this year, which I'm not even gonna describe 'til you get here :jester:, and other truly wrong fun. Plus Looney Tunes and Standup DVDs on the suite TVs, even more goodies and beverages, and the usual Bella party madness :woot:

Sunday morning we'll have breakfast at a place remarkably similar to Saturday morning before returning to my house for what's supposed to be the Mellow Afterparty but often turns into Yet More Mayhem.:dogpile: Folks still with us on Sunday night: we'll make dinner and watch movies, and there may be a cool trip to downtown Columbus and the Short North (gorgeous part of Downtown that really, really wants to be the Village in NYC).

Folks are welcome to stay at Casa Bella Friday and Sunday nights, I have sofabeds and queen air mattresses and all kinds of floor space for those with sleeping bags. First come first serve so email me NOW for space at my house. Saturday night: there are many places to sleep in the connecting party suites, double beds and queen sofabeds and floorspace, but again it's first come first serve so EMAIL ME. There are two other hotels literally 5 steps from the party hotel; when you've sent your party fee I'll send you our location and your accomodation info.

Paypal is all ready to go! Send your $32 (party fee plus $2 for Paypal) to [email protected]

EMAIL ME when you've sent your $ so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!! :yayzorz:

RULES FOR BELLA BASH:

Many of you have asked me about the rules and etiquette for Bella Bash. Here they are:

1. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NO HOME TRAINING. Keep your hands to yourself unless you know you were invited, if you're not sure if you were invited ASK, and if you don't want to play just say "no thank you". Be the lady or gentleman your pets think you are :runningdog:

2. DON'T START NUTHIN' WON'T BE NUTHIN'. My parties are famously drama-free and they will remain that way; save the drama for your *real* mama, not your Mama B. Public displays of Stupid will be met with a public beating and a dark closet; you know I'm not kiddin' and my Adam is just lookin' for a reason :cool2:

3. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SAFEWORD, AND DO NOT WHINE IF YOU FAILED TO SAFEWORD.
There is no shame in being tired, no weakness in needing a break, and no room for martyrs at Bella Bash. 'Nuff said.

4. DO NOT THINK BILL DOESN'T LIKE YOU. HE'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT. :manicd:

5. COME TO BELLA, ADAM, JHOTI OR BILL WITH ANY ISSUES. if you're feeling uncomfortable or overwhelmed, if someone is behaving in a way that you feel isn't good for the party...do not hesitate to come to us, that's what we're here for :)

6. HAVE AN AMAZING TIME :boogie::boogie::boogie:

Last edited:
Sigh.....

I sure wish this wasn`t during wrestling season.I hate missing out on all the fun.

Ohhhh sounds like fun... if I'm back from Australia I'll be in for the Toronto convoy :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back