• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Requests?

Elphaba

TMF Poster
Hey story fans !

As you may not know... (and if you do, freaaaky...)
I am a creative writing student...

To brush up on my skills/talent ( ;) ) I will take any requests for a story you would like and post it up on here if you would like

Just send me a PM

Since I'm moving away soon from home :( I will need something to keep my occupied for those long dark winter nights coming my way and let me keep occupied by helping YOU ! :)

This Russian guy frey007 is always making requests, so I thought I might direct you to one of his requests. He seems to have trouble with English, so if you want to try writing his request and don't understand what he wants, get him to rephrase it.

Here's one of his newer requests:

I would like to see history where a prince is engaged in love with a princess, and a poor peasant kisses the feet of prince.

A prince not only compelled to kiss his feet but also tickled all who wanted. He arranged tournaments which he won in, in fact nobody could make bold to him resist. And once, such man was. It had nothing him to lose, in fact his girl, was stolen by a prince...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2228042#post2228042

Hey story fans !

As you may not know... (and if you do, freaaaky...)
I am a creative writing student...

To brush up on my skills/talent ( ;) ) I will take any requests for a story you would like and post it up on here if you would like

Just send me a PM

Since I'm moving away soon from home :( I will need something to keep my occupied for those long dark winter nights coming my way and let me keep occupied by helping YOU ! :)

can i request a story from you please ??

Hi everyone!

Wow the number of requests I've had has surprised me rather a lot !

I currently have up to 10 requests, luckily I'm a quick writer with a verrrrry large imagination so it should take me up to a week or so to get every request wrote up and posted !

But keep the requests coming, I'm only too happy to help!

Thanks everyone!

i hope you can take my request. i've already PM you :D:D:D

thx a lot

i hope you can take my request. i've already PM you :D:D:D

thx a lot

don't worry, im taking everyones requests.

just to let people know, when i do post your story, the title will be; for... etc...

so you know which one is yours :)

thanks again guysss

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back