• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tentative plans for a munch in northern kentucky/cincinnati

emilyemilyemily

1st Level Yellow Feather
i'd like to have a munch in the covington/newport-ish area of kentucky sometime in the next couple of weeks. for now, i'll make the tentative date september 26th (a saturday). i have yet to scrape together any details, but who's hip to the idea? :)

i'd like to have a munch in the covington/newport-ish area of kentucky sometime in the next couple of weeks. for now, i'll make the tentative date september 26th (a saturday). i have yet to scrape together any details, but who's hip to the idea? :)

Sadira and I would love to come to Kentucky for a munch. But you picked a weekend we are having the Michigan Gathering. But let us know how it goes and when there are any in the future. We would love to be there. Good Luck to you out there and keep us informed. :D

Aw, you know I would love to, dorkwad. But I really don't think my mom will be up to driving to a city that's even farther from me than Louisville. :( It was a stretch for her just to take me to Cassi's munch. Damn it all! :doh:

Aw, you know I would love to, dorkwad. But I really don't think my mom will be up to driving to a city that's even farther from me than Louisville. :( It was a stretch for her just to take me to Cassi's munch. Damn it all! :doh:

CARPOOL, damn it!

Awesome idea! I'd like to go. It'd be cool to meet people, but it's on a Saturday. I work every Saturday, and the nature of my job is unpredictable, as far as when I get off. I could possibly stop by and say hello when I'm off, but I can't promise anything. It could very well be a late day for me.

So give us a where and what time. I'm getting hungry.

okay, okay, here are some final details.

i'm thinking dewey's pizza at newport on the levee. the address is:

1 Levee Way
Newport, KY 41071

i'd like to shoot for 1 p.m. on saturday, sept. 26th. i know it's super early for those of you who are commuting, and i apologize, but i think it would be a good idea to get there early so we can spend a few hours there.

http://www.deweyspizza.com/

PM me if you have any questions!

nice to see some Indiana/KY/OH tickling freaks...

err representatives of the tickling community around! I'm in a golf tournament that weekend but hope to attend something sometime down there! Have fun!---Rob

Oh yeah, I'm not banned from here, only general discussion and tickling discussion.

Anywho, as honey bunny said, we'll be there. :)

Hmm, it's really not too far from me. I'll be there if you promise we'll have fun...no innuendos.

Can I come?.. I live in Cincinnati. I would love to come and meet some people

I'll be leaving about this time next Saturday to see you, Emily. I might bring flowers......

Nah.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back