• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 11) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next chapter. there is a new age in WOW. we have a new champ. hope you enjoy this next one, and let me know what you think. i dont want ratings to go down like the WWE..... the characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com by the way, there is a rumor (key word: rumor) that Gene Simmons of KISS may help David McLane revitalize WOW and put it back on the air. i hope so!!!!! anyway, enjoy.....

the show opens with video footage of the last show. it shows Hollywood trapping Terri Gold's feet, untying her boots and pulling them off. then the socks are removed, then finally Hollywood starts her tickle torture. Terri, after fighting back, finally relented, and submitted, thereby losing the WOW title to Hollywood. clips of Hollywood celebrating and Terri crying were shown....then the pyros hit, and the show opened.

the music of the tWo hit, and the group made their entrance. standing at the top of the ramp were Gorgeous George, Daffney, Col. Ninotchka, Francesca Le, Mystery, Chyna and the NEW W.O.W. champion, Hollywood. the group all raised their arms in triumph and made their way to the ring. Hollywood had the title belt around her sleek waist and walked with an air of smugness. this was her moment to shine. she was damn sure going to let everyone know too. the group entered the ring and paraded around the "squared circle". after posing and high fiving each other, Hollywood grabbed the microphone. with a huge smile on her face, she was ready to address the screaming, booing crowd.

"Well, well, well. looks like there is a new sheriff in town!!!!" she crooned to a rousing sound of boos. "I have told you idiots from day 1 that the tWo will rule this pathetic company!! my girls and I have beaten and humiliated all the toughest, and i use that word very loosely, women in WOW. Lana Star? she barked like the poodle she really is. Ice Cold? yeah, she is a puddle of water now. Riot? she's still has the taste of my toes in her mouth. Terri Gold? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. she's an EX CHAMP!! a HAS BEEN!! WASHED UP!!!! and she went boo hoo all the way to the back because she lost her belt to a REAL WOMAN!! HOLLYWOOD!!! now you ingrates, you have a champion you can be proud of. a champion you can look up to. not some crying *snif snif* weakling. tonight, the tWo isnt through yet. we are going to show each and EVERY one of you our power. our dominance. and there is not a DAMN thing you can do about it!!!!" Hollywood continued to taunt the crowd.

the rest of the group whooped and hollered to Hollywood's words. Hollywood then continued.

"but, before i go, i just have one more thing to deal with right now. DAVID MCLANE? GET YOUR PUNK ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Hollywood yelled. she waited around a little, when finally David McLane's music hit.

David McLane looked worse for wear. his suit was all messed up and wrinkled. he looked like he hasn't slept a wink, and his hair was all over the place. he entered the ring and the tWo quickly surrounded him.

"Davy, Davy, Davy....look at you!!! you look like..well...YOURSELF!!" Hollywood taunted.

"Look Hollywood, what do you want?" McLane replied very timidly.

"Davy, my sweet pathetic, miserable Davy. didnt i tell you i was going to become the champ? didnt i tell you that i was going to humiliate the best your lemmings had to offer? LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!!!!" Hollywood told him as McLane's head slumped down.

he raised his head again. he was a beaten man. "can i go now?"

"he he he he he he he, Gee you're pathetic. get out of my ring McLane, but first, kneel before me and kiss my boot!!!" she commanded.

"You must be out of your sick mind!! there is no way i will......" he was cut off as Chyna and Mystery forced McLane to his knees. then Daffney pressed his head forward until his lips were on Hollywood's boot. they forced him to kiss her boot. then Chyna gave him a swift kick in the ribs, then Ninotchka kicked him in the rear end. the group them began to stomp on McLane, until finally Chyna hoisted him up and tossed him out the ring. McLane made his way up to his feet and staggered to the back while the tWo taunted him some more.

"Go back to your hole McLane!!!! tell those pop-tarts back there that soon, they will be next!!!" Hollywood screamed. as McLane disappeared out of sight, Hollywood continued on the microphone. "HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! look at McWeasel run!!!! like i said, the tWo rules this show and starting tonight.........." Hollywood was then interrupted!!

the music of Wendi Wheels hit and Wendi made her entrance and stood on top of the ramp. the crowd erupted in cheers. she had a microphone in her hand. "Hollywood!!! i am sick and tired of hearing your crap. everytime i turn around i hear your mouth running and i think it is time someone shut you up!!" Wendi yelled.

Hollywood looked surprised. she looked at her cohorts. "Who are the hell are you?"

"Me? the next WOW champion, Wendi Wheels!!! how about giving me a title shot tonight? you're so big and bad, give me a shot. or are you afraid now?"

Hollywood laughed. she laughed hysterically. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! that was a good one!!!! you want a shot? fine. but after tonight, someone will have a complete blowout.." Hollywood told her, eyes turning into cold slits.

Wendi nodded her head and walked to the back. in the ring, Hollywood and the others looked at each with knowing looks. looks like someone was going to learn a lesson.

COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo) vs FARAH, the Persian Princess

Farah made her way to the ring, with her music playing and the crowd really giving her an ovation. it was her turn to take on a member of the tWo. she knew she had to win tonight, to give the fans and the competitors of WOW some hope. but she also feared what might happen to her. dressed in her belly dancer outfit, she waited in the corner for her opponent.

the tWo music hit and Ninotchka made her way to ringside. dressed in a black tWo top and spandex tights with black boots, she entered the ring and stared at Farah. she reminded her of Little Egypt from her GLOW days, and was licking her chops, anxious to humiliate this young woman. the bell sounded and Ninotchka went after Farah immediately, but the young woman evaded the bull rush, and responded with punches to Ninotchka's face. Farah then whipped the stunned Russian against the ropes and executed a dropkick, knocking Ninotchka down to the mat. Farah then tried to drop an elbow, but Ninotchka rolled out the way. Farah hit the mat and yelped in pain. the Russian quickly pounced on her opponent and delivered a few elbow drops. picking up Farah by the hair, she easily scooped her up and slammed her into the mat. Farah was in pain. Ninotchka then rolled Farah onto her stomach and applied the cross face crippler. she pulled hard on Farah and Farah screamed in agony. when Farah was about to tap, Ninotchka released the hold. she wasnt done with Farah. she pulled Farah up again by the hair and whipped her into a corner. she immediately tried to deliver a shoulderblock into Farah's belly, but the Persian Princess moved out of the way and Ninotchka hit the ring post. as she reeled from the hit, Farah rolled her up from behind. 1.....2....KICKOUT. Farah seized the momentum. she slammed Ninotchka to the mat. she bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg across Ninotchka's throat. she went for the cover again. 1.........2.......KICKOUT!!! Farah was getting frustrated. she could feel the crowd getting behind her. she then suplexed Ninotchka to the mat, and positioned her body. Farah then went to the second rope and jumped, trying to deliver another legdrop. but this time, the Russian moved out of the way and Farah landed hard on the canvas. she yelled in pain. Ninotchka was recovering and landed a boot in Farah's chest. she scooped up Farah again, but Farah countered into a small package pin. 1.....2...KICKOUT!!! Ninotchka was now getting upset. she quickly kicked Farah into the ribs and Farah collapsed to the mat. Ninotchka then picked up Farah again, and this time she DDT'd her. Farah was motionless on the mat. Ninotchka then smiled. she looked at Farah's exposed belly. a gleam hit her eye. she dragged Farah over to the ropes and trapped her arms in the bottom and second ropes. Farah was now sitting on the mat, and her arms locked in the ropes, legs straightforward. Ninotchka sat on Farah's knees facing her. as Farah began to stir, Ninotchka slowly stroked a nail across the tender belly.

"he he he he he he he he.....stop.....that tickles....OH NO!!!!!" Farah's eyes popped wide open and she saw Ninotchka sitting there running her fingers lightly over her belly. she also realized she was trapped in the ropes. she immediately began to plead. "NOOOO!! DONT!! PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" she roared.

Ninotchka continued to plunge her fingers into the soft belly, causing Farah to go into hysterical laughter. Ninotchka loved how the belly was wiggling and jiggling. almost like it was belly dancing. she attacked the navel by plunging her finger in as far she could. Farah shrieked!!!!

"NOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LEAVE ME ALONE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOOOOPPPPPPPP STOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!"

Ninotchka was beginning to enjoy herself. she ran her fingers across the ribs and sides and Farah went into silent laughter. she went back to the belly and she loved how Farah's eyes bugged out and her mouth wide open in a twisted smile when she did that. now she was going to taunt her. "aaaaaawwwwwww!!! is little Farah ticklish? yes she is!! she is just so so so ticklish!!!! laugh for me little one, laugh for Ninotchka!!!!"

Farah screamed. she couldnt stand being tickled and now she was feeling humiliated. all she could do was laugh and laugh and laugh. then she felt Ninotchka's fingers stop. as she tried to catch her breath, she noticed that Ninotchka was sitting at her feet, and her ankles were trapped between Ninotchka's powerful legs. her eyes became as big as saucers when she saw Ninotchka unlacing her boots. one by one, her laces became undone. finally, the gold boots were pulled off and her white cotton sweatsocks were revealed. her body shook with fear as she saw her socks being peeled off. her stomach went to her throat as her bare feet were revealed. helpless and vulnerable to Ninotchka's whims.

"is my little Farah ticklish in her feet? i bet she is!! i bet she is!!! kitchy, kitchy, kitchy!!!" Ninotchka taunted as she skittered her nails across the soft tender pink soles of Farah. she immediately went into silent laughter as Ninotchka's fingers scraped her soles. she always took care of her feet and she just had them pedicured today, leaving her skin especially sensitive. Ninotchka's fingers danced over the helpless soles and Farah just laughed. and laughed. and laughed. the referee freed her arms, but Farah just leaned against them laughing. the referee told Ninotchka to break the hold. Ninotchka snarled at him, then dragged Farah's body to the middle of the ring, where she trapped her ankles again. she began draing lazy figure 8's across the arches and Farah lost it. out of breath, she finally tapped. Ninotchka gave a few squeezes to her toes and released the worn out Persian Princess. Ninotchka exulted in her victory. the music hit and Ninotchka stood there, arms raised in triumph.

Julie Day stood there, standing next to Wendi Wheels. Wendi was fired up. Julie began her interview. "Wendi, tonight you challenged Hollywood for the title. are you ready to take her on?"

"Julie, 1st of all, welcome back. second, i have been watching this tWo ever since they first started in WOW. now, Hollywood is the champ. Terri fought valiantly last week, but if you remember, Chyna was part of the reason why she lost. tonight, not only am i going to beat Hollywood, i am going to give her a dose of her own medicine. let's seee how she likes getting tickled." Wendi said as she walked off, ready for her title shot.

HOLLYWOOD (tWo) vs WENDI WHEELS (W.O.W. title match)

Wendi Wheels music hit and she raced down the ramp. dressed in her mechanic's outfit with black boots, she was eager to get this match started. she whirled her arms in a revving motion, trying to get the crowd hyped up. she then started motioning her arms across her waist as though a title belt was there. tonight was going to be her night.

the NWO music hit and Hollywood made her entrance. dressed in a tWo sports bra and form fitting spandex shorts complemented with her black boots, she made her way down the ramp with a cocky smile on her face. the title belt fit snugly around her waist. she made her way down to the ring and entered the ring strutting around the ring. immediately Wendi went after her. the bell rung, and the title belt wasnt even off of her yet. Wendi began to chop her across her chest, sending the crowd into "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" chants, then finally slung her across the ropes and did a flying drop kick on Hollywood sending the champ out of the ring. Hollywood's head hit the arena floor and she was groggy. taking off her title belt instinctively, she climbed back into the ring. Wendi however, stopped her, but then suplexed the champ back into the ring. Hollywood moaned in pain. Wendi went after her. picking Hollywood up, she slung her across the ropes again, and did a back body drop, sending Hollywood high into the air, then crashing back down onto the mat. Hollywood groaned. Wendi grabbed Hollywood's ankle, and then dropped an elbow on her knee. Hollywood screamed in agony again. Wendi didnt let up. she dropped 5 consecutive elbows on Hollywood's knee. Hollywood pleaded with her to stop, but Wendi dropped one more. Wendi then strutted around the ring as Hollywood laid on the mat writhing in pain. she then grabbed Hollywood's ankle, then slapped on the figure four leglock. Hollywood screamed!!!!! they were in the middle of the ring and Hollywood started reaching for the ropes. Wendi applied more pressure and Hollywood stopped her attempt. Hollywood then began to roll over. Wendi tried to stop her, but Hollywood used her strength and managed to flip the figure four over, sending the leverage her way and putting Wendi in pain. Wendi screamed and immediately let her legs loose. both competitors laid on the mat.

Wendi recovered first and tried to pick Hollywood up by her hair. Hollywood responded by punching Wendi in the gut, then standing up and executing a DDT. Wendi's head slammed into the mat. Hollywood went for the cover. 1......2....KICKOUT!!! Hollywood then slammed Wendi's head into the mat again, getting up, but still favoring her knee, Hollywood then scooped Wendi up and slammed her into the canvas. Hollywood then climbed onto the second rope and dropped her knee right into Wendi's chest. Wendi's body writhed in pain. Hollywood went for another cover. 1......2.....KICKOUT!!! Hollywood slapped the mat in frustration. her knee was killing her, and Wendi just about pissed her off. Hollywood then placed Wendi's head between hers and was about to try a piledriver. Wendi blocked it, and flipped it over by back body dropping Hollywood. Wendi then tried to pick Hollywood up for a slam, but Hollywood blocked it and kneed Wendi in the gut. she then whisked Wendi to the corner and then she tried to follow up with a splash. Wendi got out of the way and Hollywood's front side hit the turnbuckles and as she staggered out of the corner, Wendi turned her around, kicked her in the stomach, and then executed her finishing manuever, the "blowout" (a la X factor by Xpac). she went for the cover!! 1......2......KICKOUT!!! Wendi couldnt believe it!! Hollywood just kicked out of her finishing move. she then whipped Hollywood into the corner and she tried following up with a splash, but Hollywood raised her boots and planted the soles right into Wendi's face. Wendi hit the mat hard. Hollywood then dropped a leg on Wendi and went for the pin. 1......2....kickout. Wendi kicked out, but it was a weak kickout. Hollywood figured she better end this match. she grabbed Wendi's ankle then put her into the figure four leglock. she applied pressure and Wendi screamed. but Hollywood began to unlace the trapped foot in her lap. she quickly go tthe laces undone and pulled the boot off. Wendi realized what was happening and began to beg.

"NNNNOOOO!!!!! DON'T!!!!!"

Hollywood ripped the sock off and Wendi's barefoot was exposed. the skin was smooth, but not soft. the toes were thick and there was a slight callous around the edge of big toe. Hollywood traced her fingers along the sole and got an instant reaction. Wendi roared in laughter. Hollywood continued assualt on the bare foot and applied pressure on the figure four. Wendi was in hell. the figure four was bad enough, but now her foot was being tickled. she tried blocking out everything, but when Hollywood went between her toes, she lost it.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT MY TOES!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I CANT STAND IT!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO MORE!!! I QUIT I QUIT!!!!!!" she screamed and she began to tap on the mat.

Hollywood applied a few more toe tickles, then released her hold. the referee raised her hand in triumph, and Hollywood motioned for the rest of the tWo to come to the ring. the all came and surrounded Wendi. Hollywood nodded and the others held Wendi down. she grabbed a microphone.

"Silly bitch!!! did you really think you were going to take this away from me?!!!" she shoved the title belt in her face. "this is not going ANYWHERE!!! now, you will learn a lesson in obedience. girls!!!!"

the rest of the group stripped Wendi from her mechanic overalls, leaving her in her sports bra and shorts. they held her down spread eagled and went to town on her body. tickling every inch of her body, they tortured Wendi. Francesca and Mystery tickled her feet. Daffney tormented her thighs, Ninotchka tickled her belly and Gorgeous George tickled her underams. Chyna and Hollywood stood there laughing. finally the tickling stopped. Wendi was almost unconscious. she was rolled over onto her belly, and Hollywood began to unlace her own boot. she pulled it off, then peeled her sock off, revealing her bare foot. she grabbed the microphone.

"Now, you will kiss my foot you bitch!!!!" Chyna then held Wendi's head still, while Hollywood planted the sole of her foot to Wendi's face. Wendi's eyes closed shut and she felt Hollywood's soft foot caress her face. then Hollywood plunged her toes into Wendi's mouth. after wiggling her toes a little, she removed her foot. Wendi's lips smacked together trying to get rid of Hollywood's foot sweat off her lips. then Hollywood motioned the other girls to hold Wendi's soles up. Hollywood then used her favorite ball point pen and scribbled the letters T..W..O on the soles. Wendi shrieked in laughter, then finally passed out. the NWO music hit and the tWo celebrated. they strutted around Wendi's unconscious form. there was nothing to stop them now!!!!!!!

NEXT UP: the WOW girls plan a comeback!!

okay fans, how was that one? the tWo is a powerful group. can the WOW girls make a comeback? can they recapture the title? stay tuned for more Women of Wrestling action!!!!!! let me know how i'm doing, thanks!!!!!

Great story as always! Can't wait to see the TWO get a tast of their own medicine, especially Mystery and Chyna! Can't wait for more to come!! Will Harley's Angels be involved?
phreak

Yea!!

Great stuff!! I can't wait for Chyna to get the buisness. :D :cool:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back