• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tender Moments Part 2 by Ticklebunny 2

ticklebunny 2

4th Level Red Feather
Tender Moments pt 2 By TickleBunny 2

There Ethan and Elaine lay side by side on the bed in front of a roaring cozy fire. The fierce winter wind is blowing outside; here both of them are together in this warm log cabin alone. The living room is illuminated with golden candlelight provided by the scorching fire. The scent of Aspen, berries, and kindling filter the air. It is indeed a romantic scent.

What could be more heavenly that laying side by side; gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, she thinks to herself. She finds that it indeed enhances when she softly murmurs to her.

"Now it is your turn sugar, lay down baby. For tonight I am going to treat you as my queen." He snuggles up close to her and he wraps his arms around her and he starts to lightly tickling her neck with his fingertips as she squirms helplessly laughing a bit. Then after a few moments of this lighthearted gesture; he begins to softly press sensual kisses on her neck, softly sucks on her neck. She softly moans.

"Mmmmmm feels so good." She trembles in his arms. yet he is careful not to nuzzle and suck upon her neck too hard. He doesn't want to leave a trace or a mark on her. He kisses her throat and traces his fingers slowly up and down her arms. She shivers and giggles when he proceeds to do this. Then Ethan kisses her passionately and deep; his tongue touches her tongue and flickers and flutters and he tastes her soft pleading moan. He feels indeed as a king. He is drowning in her love and drowning in his need to love her like she has never been loved; not just in a physical sense but in the emotional sense too.

They kiss for long intense, steamy moments. They softly moan into each other's mouths; as they feed the dorminant hunger that they kept persistently chained up too long. As their kiss grows stronger and more erotic and wild and becomes lingering; their hands roam. His hands slide down the slippery silky material of her nightshirt slowly up and down her back. She sighs softly against his lips; their hearts are pounding like mad. They feel the heat being intensely being generated between them. They love every single moment of it; they can't get enough of each other. He whispers sweet love words into her ear and she trembles.

As the stormy interlude rages on his hands slide up above her knee length nightshirt and they inch up her long, luscious bare legs and she moans huskily when she feels his warm gentle fingertips lightly caress up and down her legs. She feels his gentle warm hands softly cup her soft behind and softly and slowly massages it with a tender sensual massage. She raggedly moans softly in passionate response.

The passion is unbelievable and it takes both of them for a surprise.

Ethan and Elaine are like two ignited sparks suddenly going up in glorious combustible explosive flames; the chemistry is dynamic and wonderful. After their hands roam and search and caress; they stop a moment to catch their breaths. They smile at each other as they feel
their chests rising and falling trying to catch their breaths.

"Damn!! That was sooooo hot!!" She exclaims lightly chuckling as she takes a deep breath.

"Yeah, that was sensual, fiery hot!" He agreed with her as he gave her a big hug and softly kissed her temples.

"Damn, did not know we were that hungry for each other."
She commented lightheartedly chuckling and smiling.

"I knew I have been craving you for a long time now. It seems like forever since we have found time to really cherish with each other; lets make tonight something incredible." he tells her.

"Yes lets do." She murmurs as she nods to agree with him.

"You were an animal, a wild creature, a wild tiger.
I thought you were going to devour me whole."
She whispered naughtily in his ear; as they rested
to catch their breaths.

"Grrrrowl...baby you have seen nothing yet." He boasted playfully as he trailed his fingers up and down her back slowly; sending shivers up and down her spine.

"What about you? You were not exactly tame. I thought you were going to take me down and have your wicked sexy way with me. Seduced me until I had no wits with me to fight." He chuckled as he kissed her lips softly and tenderly.

"Naughty man, why would I do that?" She teased as she softly tickled his bare chest with crisp black chest hair as he softly groaned in passionate response as she began next to to softly and slowly tickle his hard nipples.

"Elaine you are not playing fair." He softly gasped outloud.

"Come on and do something about it." She dared him provocatively as she kiddingly stuck her tongue out at him playing around-daring and playfully egging him on daring him to do his worst, as she smiled and saucily and sassily placed her hands on her hips and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Oh I will." He laughed lightheartedly catching on to her teasing game.

"I bet you can't fluster me as completely and as wildly as
I can fluster you." She challenged him provocatively as she once more placed her hands on her hips playing around sassy and bold and then layed on her side and tillted her head and gave him a heart-stopping sexiest look she could manage; as she softly flickered her soft tongue against her sweet soft enticing warm lips.

"You are on, it is a deal!" He murmured warmly and chuckled as he softly groaned as he seen her softly lick
her lips.

"You are being naughty not me." He laughed as he gently gave her tempting enticing behind a playful bold light smack.

"I am not convinced. You are going to have to show me."

She laughed as she kiddingly and playfully crossed her arms in front of her. Next he retaliated by tickling her sides and tickling her neck and ears and her tummy. As she squirmed to attempt to break his strong grasp, strong hold-but to no avail-he had a very firm hold of her and she was definitely sure not to escape so easily this time.

"Oh sexy baby. I am going to show you baby. I am going to ravish you. I am going to give you the time of your life." He whispers huskily and softly to her in her ear as he does this while he playfully yet boldly and tenderly and affectionately tickles her sides like crazy-while he is hugging and cuddling her laying behind her hugging and holding her close and squeezing her-he tickles her sides some more like crazy and tickles her tummy like crazy also.

Once again he retaliates making good on his promise by giving sweet little nibbles and sweet little lingering tender loving and affectionate passionate kisses on her ears.
As she softly sighs and softly moans in contented pleasure and snuggling close into him and presses her body back against himgiving him joy and pleasure back in return-smiles sweetly as they both fall sweetly asleep in each other arms-resting sweetly to restoretheir strength for the sweet match of round 3, she smiles sweetly as she envisions sweet victory this next match being hers.

To be continued.

Please let me know what you think love feet and this goes for the rest of you out there. I love to hear feedback on what you enjoyed or what you might have added if you created the story and love to hear your thoughts and feedback please don't be shy. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwww thank you for saying that. I appreciate that very much. You made my day and made me smile so thanks.

Awwwwwwwwww thank you both-thank you daryl and thank you love feet. Your kind words mean a lot so thanks.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back