• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tantalizing Snuggles Part 2

ticklebunny 2

4th Level Red Feather
Tantalizing Snuggles -Part 2 by Ticklebunny 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a half hour later, both Ethan and Elaine woke from their restful slumber. They both wake up feeling relaxed and totally refreshed. Ethan opens his eyes and he grins at her. He gives her a soft kiss on her forehead and he whispers. "Wake up sleepy head." She opens her sleepy eyes and she stretches her arms wide above her head and she gives a little yawn.
"Mmmm..that was a good nap. I feel all refreshed and alert. I had so much fun tantalizing you." She tells him as she smiles up at him.
Ethan just smiles back at her and he thinks to himself, "baby you have not seen nothing yet. Pay back is hell." He grins knowing what his retaliation is going to consist of. His green eyes shine with mischief and humor. She wonders silently to herself, what is so amusing him. What is so causing him to get this wide smirk on his face all of a sudden.

He kisses her cheek, then he kisses her forehead. Then suddenly he begins tickling the back of her neck with the feather that lays beside him, he tickles, tickles tickles, softly brushing the tip of the feather in light strokes, she giggles. "He he he he he stooopp Ethan!" she exclaims as she rolls and squirms a bit.
"Nope I am not finished yet, remember I am gonna tantalize you in ways you have only dreamed of." He cheerfully taunts her, then he proceeds to tickle her sides with his fingertips, then slyly with the gossamer feather. Elaine helplessly begin to laugh hysterically, she laughs so much, her sides begin to hurt, she can feel the butterflies fluttering like crazy in her belly from excitement and amusement she feels as she laughs and cackles like mad.
"Nnnnnoooo stttttopp can't take that." She protests trying to persuade him to quit the sweet torture of tickling her. As she shrieks and protests that he stop, deep down she doesn't wish him to quit. In some odd way, she loves him tickling her, loves the tingle that she is feeling as the butterflies flutter in her belly, adores the way it tantalizes; but yet at the same time it flusters her a bit

She can feel herself become a bit warm as he tickles her sides like mad with his wiggling searching unrelentless fingertips tickle her. She can feel a rosy blush stain her cheeks crimson. She feels helpless yet she feels so alive. So happy so blissful like she is soaring on clouds on top of the world.
"You like that don't ya? Admit it you love when I tickle you, you love it and can't get enough of it." Ethan taints her and she tries to shake her head "no" but Ethan is not convinced he seen the smile peek out on him a few moments before she tried to deny it.
"Stoooopp!" She shrieks as he begins to tickle her legs and tickles the back of her knees with gossamer tool of tickling torture. He can't help but be mesmerized by the beauty she resembles, when he sees her laughing and beaming like she is now. He is totally awe-inspired and he thinks that she is a rare goddess. He is proud to have her has his lady and he is so happy.
Finally he tickles her some more, until she is a helpless form of jelly laughing, giggling without no bounds. She is smiling big time and she is just having a blast. Then he decides to reward her humbleness of letting him tickle her. He kisses her tenderly, for several moments, hugs and holds her tight in his arms.

She is in his arms and he kisses her tenderly and lovingly. Soft sweet kisses, he kisses her eyes, kisses her cheek, kisses her chin and jaw. He kisses her ear, prolongedly cause he knows that she absolutely just loves that. He knows that flusters her so bad, it works because she trembles the moment he does. He whispers sweet nothings in her ear.
"I love her, love you baby. YOu are so sweet, so gorgeous, such a breathtaking woman. Adore your smile, it is like a heavenly beacon of moonlight that caresses and warms my soul. You mean so much to me. So sexy so smart, so amazing. You take my breath away." He whispers softly to her and she softly sighs. He can feel her emotional defenses melting as he pours out his heart to her. He can't be more happy more relieved. Knowing at last, that heart and soul, Elaine is his woman and no one else's. No longer does Ethan have to complete with a ghost of a unrequited love. He knows deep in his heart that she loves him with a love that is untamed and love that knows no limits. He feels such a overwhelming sense of peace flood his very soul.
She whispers to him.
"Lay your mind at ease, my love. You are my one true love,
the soulmate my heart and spirit yearns to love. You are
magnificent more precious to me than words could ever convey.
I love you darling, with a love that knows no limits, love you
with all my heart, soul and all that lies within this weary spirit of mine. For I am your woman and you are my man."
He hugs her tight for some long several moments and he softly kisses her neck and breathes in sweet fragrance of her perfume. He is astonished how deeply he feels for this woman. This woman that the Lord sent into his life and he swears to himself, he will do his best to always try to make her happy and bring laughter and peace to her life. He feels a knot of emotion in his throat, never before has he ever known a love so attentive and true as this. He prays and hopes with all that he is, that she is no dream.

Later in the evening, they end the night slow dancing with one another, savoring the time that they have together. They are both swaying to the soft ballad, moonlight being their spotlight silhouting their shadows as they dance close together. She rests her head on his shoulder and he clasped his hand holding hers, pulls it close to his chest, so she can feel his heart. They sway together as one mind, one soul, one heart, one silhoutte, underneath the starry sky lost in time. Lost in the magical moment, listening to the sweet melody of their hearts tenderly waltzing and melding into one.
The end

Ticklishly amused,
ticklebunny 2

Awwwwwwwwww thanks love feet. I am happy to hear that you really love this story too thank you. Just curious if u wish to share what you love about it. I love feedback thanks. Have a great night thanks.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back