• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

great female foot tickle!!!

4thudson

I was watching this show the other day called 'maid marrion and her merry men'.And it got about half way when Marrion [a really cute blonde] got captured and put on a machine hanging by her hands,then the bad guy said 'now you will talk'or something and he pressed a button ,after a few seconds she started laughing ,the camera went down to her feet to see a long wheel covered in feathers rotating around tickling her bare feet.this went on for about a minute.the best thing was that she was really being tickled and she was really ticklish laughing like mad.

this is a real old show made by CBBC, Children's BBC. It was recently repeated in Britain (Cool!) and is still around. There are other ticklings throught the series, but as far as i am aware, the woman is only tickled once - the rest of the times is men.

:D

Maid Marion episode?

Can you please tell me more about that episode. I have watched all of the episodes that have aired in Canada and I do not recall hearing or seeing Maid Marion Laugh or see her bare feet. The only time I saw her and the Sheriff together in a dungeon when she was shackled to the wall and might have been physically tortured was
in a split screen at the beginning of an episode during a song in the 2nd or 3rd episode.

I figured it was a BBC airing for the show. I tried to do a search to find more info but came up empty. This would be awesome to see. All i kept getting was a nottingham page of some sort with no real information...doh. Is there a site that shows images and such of BBC programing such as this?

This sounds absolutely fantastic. As a fan of this show from a fair while ago, the sight of the intelligent, heroic Marion having her ticklish soles tortured fills me with a lot of emotions I'm not quite comfortable with. We need a clip of this!

the bandwidth on somebodys anglefire page just got a rude awakening...lol...i'll check it out when it comes back up. Thanks for the link Travis and thanks for the link to the pictures of what she looks like tommytickler. While i'm at it thanks for the post and the headsup 4thudson.

DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT!!!

:Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr:

Why am I always the last one to find out about these things??? Well, hopefully the site will come back up soon so I can see this little gem. Anyway, thanks for the tipoff, hudson. And thank you travis for finding the show. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to go stand over in this corner and brood for a while.
**mumbling Homer Simpson style**

What channel does his show come on anyway? How did 4Thudson find out about this? Does this show still air anywhere on American TV?

Here in Australia, this show used to turn up periodically in reruns on the ABC. That hasn't happened for a while, which is a shame, because apart from this it was also quite a good show. I've seen a lot of it before, but as far as I know I've unfortunately never seen this episode. And I think I would have remembered it if I had :D
Hopefully we will somehow come up with a clip..or something.

I've posted on that site's messageboard to try and get some solid info on this - here's hoping.

The Bouncy Sherrif

Here is an episode description of the one that was on the Angelfire site:

Bouncy Sheriff
broadcast January 12, 1994

Guy has filled the castle with his useless toys, and the King wants the Sheriff to get rid of them - under threat of being turned into an inflatable bouncy Sheriff for Guy's enjoyment. Meanwhile, Marian has had enough of the Men's sexist attitudes, and is leaving. Against her better judgement, she takes a job with Rose selling shoddy housing, and finds herself imprisoned - and the Men aren't far behind her. It looks like the King's new torture machine is going to get a real workout!

WELL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont have cable nor never heard of this show. Could someone maybe find a clip?

I used to love this show when I was about 11. I always thought Marian was a hot, she looked much better with long hair btw in my opinion. That scene has always been my fave! ;)

PLEASE SOMEONE! GET THE CLIP!!!! :(

I noticed that, very small though, and no actual tickling seemingly.
I posted on the message board to see if I could get any solid info from them, but as this is an angelfire site it seems to be down due to excessive bandwidth.
I'm really excited about the possibility of getting this scene, but chances are probably pretty low as - if it is the 'Bouncy Sherriff' episode - it hasn't been released on video and we'd have to wait for repeats to come around again.
Arrgh.

Travis' posting

Travis,

I came across your message board post on a Google search. Apparantly someone had replied and said that the Marian being tickled scene doesn't exist. Only the male characters have been tickled on the show. Can anyone else dispute or coroborate? (did I even spell that remotely close?)

Shit.
If they're right, of course.
I really hope this whole thing hasn't been a wind up.

I am beginning to suspect fraud here. Look in the Celebrity section as well. Mr. 4Thudson has posted that the Olsen twins were tickled in a movie, plus he has another post in this section about some other BBC show. How come no one else has been able to remember these scenes. I really suspect this guy is posting fake scenes to see how many people respond to it.

Edited by mods due to golden rule violations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back