• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having a fun night

sillywiggles

TMF Regular
Madeline was cooking nice dinner for her boyfriend Jake he was working at gas station he was manner there. She didnt care where he work as long as he treat her good. He was sweet sending her flower went she was sick or sad
or just to be nice. Around 8 everything was done she set the pasta on table
she smiles they were going have candle light dinner.Few mintues later Jake knock on the door she open hey baby she smiles and kiss him. He smiles and was surpise the dinner she made. They went to the table and sat down and started eatting. Jake face light up wow baby this really good. She smiles awe thanks baby. After dinnner baby I want place a little game with you. He smiles okay sound like fun. After they finish there dinner she put dish in sink
and blow out the candles. come on let go into the livingroom. He follow her in there. So want play a playstaion games she smiles at him he love playstation but there thing to this game whoever lose get tie down and tickles. He smiles your on. they place racing game in first around he lose. She smiles and tie to the couch went she did he look at her I am not ticklish at all so might well untie me. We see about that she started under his arm and he try hold in but he started giggling. she smiles I thought you werent ticklish I am not she tickles side haha no not there okay she smiles and tickle under his knee he went crazy stop it this not fair you cheated. she laughs I did not and done worry you will get change. she tickles his stomach haaaaaaaaaaa noo it my wrost spot please stopp laughs and try get out. after few mintures she stop and untie him. okay now your turn pick a games. He smiles how about basketball we have play four games to see who wins. okay she smiles he put in it. She was trying win she lose the first one awe man and lose 2, 3 and 4 he won games he smiles your turn He hogtie her and started tickling her feet she scream haaaaaaaaa nooooooooo stoppppp she more ticklish than he was. He started laughing she wiggles around like crazy. awe you ticklish babe yess she laughs. He tickles her sides and under arm at same time she laughs screaming loud haaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooooooo he smiles keep tickling her
I think love it baby nooooooooooo stop he flip over gentley and lift her shirt up and give her blowing on her belly button she scream nooooooo stoppppppp pleasssssssss I have go bathroom she laughs hard. He smiles and stop and untie. When he untie her she smiles b.c she trick him and she jump on him tickling his ribcage and hip ahhhhhhhhhhhhh he laughs nooo they got into huge tickles fight both laughing having fun. they tickles each other for 2 hours after laughing so much they both got tired and they went to couch cuddle for rest night until they fell asleep.

the end hope you in enjoy

Yes please, please keep going with the story; I definitely have to echo sentiments w love feet on this-this is the beginning of a real sweet sensual great tickle story please don't keep us all in suspense please write more. Love to read and see more of this story develop please do it soon when you can. Thanks.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back