• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--c7 assassin!! The Member Interview Thread

RobAce

Verified
Okay, sorry it took me so long to get this edition of ETA up. I had asked a member if they would like to do it, but they still had not replied to me as of today. So I selected someone (not a second choice, I had planned on this member being the subject of an ETA in the very near future) that I thought would be a delight to read and certainly someone I wanted to know more about.

SO.............I bring you............
EIGHT THINGS ABOUT C7 ASSASSIN!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. As a young male on the forums, how would you describe the diversity of the population? As in did you expect the forum to be more of a sausage (or Canadian Bacon LOL) fest than it really is.
Let's just say, I was very pleasantly surprised by how diverse our forum really is. And not just how many beautiful women we have here, but how many young people there are in general. I'm glad 20-somethings aren't an endangered species. Of course, a few of my good friends here are definitely in the 'older crowd'...what we have in common trumps most of our other differences, I guess. :)

Still not enough Canadians, though...c'mon Team Canada, represent!

2. What about tickling gives you the biggest "rush"?
God, everything... I'm mostly a 'ler, so I live for seeing that gorgeous smile bloom on a girl's face and hearing the laughter... And I love the playful aspect of wrestling and pinning her too...until I arrived here, tickling was something that I only got to indulge in with my girlfriends, so it usually happened in the bedroom as a prelude to other activities...and it's still wrapped up tight with my sexuality. The best rush in the world is giving a girl a mind-blowing orgasm...but the second-best is tickling her until she's out of breath and shaking. :)

Of course, I've recently been 'encouraged' to explore my 'lee side...so I may soon find something that gives me an even better rush. :D

3. What is in your fridge right now?
Ha! Let's see...eggs, a loaf of bread, a bottle of Coke, some Polish sausage, half a tin of sardines, and some brownies my aunt baked for me that have been there a month now.

Yeah, time to go to the grocery store...

4. You are a person that seems to hold true to yourself no matter the situation. Is that something you grew into or have you been that way your whole life?
That's a nice way of putting it... ;) Yeah, I've been a guy who sticks to his guns for about as long as I can remember, much to the annoyance of everyone around me...my mom likes to tell a story about one time when I was five or six, my aunt and uncle took me to a museum to look at dinosaur skeletons. My uncle says to me "Look, there's a (whatever)saurus," and I said "No, it's not that, it's a (something-else)saurus." And he points to the sign and says, "See? It says (whatever)saurus." And I say, "No, the sign is wrong. I'm right." And he gets pissed and goes to someone who works there, who tells him that the exhibit is actually marked wrong and it is the (something-else)saurus.

I don't even remember that, but I guess there was no hope for me after that. ;)

5. What initially brought you to the forum, and what makes you stay?
At first (like everyone), I was just astonished that there was a place on the internet dedicated to our mutual interest. When I first joined, I was just a lurker downloading video clips and reading some stories. But as I started reading posts in the general discussion and tickling discussion forums, I realized that we had more than just this one interest in common. It's actually a very cool, very funny group of people we have here. Now I come here to hang out with my friends more than anything else. :)

6. When you have a tickling session do you crave more when your done or does it satisfy that need for a while?
Ha! I think it's like sex: when is enough really ever enough? ;)

7. Of all the places here in the forum what would you say are your top 2 or 3 places to visit?
The Silly Stuff Forum for sure is my all-time hotspot. So much glorious infantile humour it's unbelievable. :) That's also where I got to know many of the wonderful people here who are my friends.

I love General Discussion too, another great way to get to know people. We actually get some great threads going sometimes, and I love adding my two cents worth into the mix...I don't even mind the arguments that happen sometimes. Disagreements can be fun.

I even love the threads that are nothing but a youtube clip or a link to a news article. I've encountered so much random hilarity that way, it's great. :)

8. And the last question as always....
If you could have dinner with any 3 persons living or dead, whom would they be?
Let's see...a couple fun guests would be Charles Darwin and Jesus Christ. Can you imagine the argument they'd get into? And I'd invite my dad too, that's something he'd have liked to watch. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank c7 assassin for taking part in this weeks ETA Thread. It was a pleasure to read his answers and get to know him a lot better than I did. And thanks to all of you for making this a popular thread. All of your comments and suggestions really help and make this thread a joy for me to post.

Until next time.......

READ ALL THE PREVIOUS ETA THREADS HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/blog.php?b=855

D'awww, you guys are too much. :)

Thanks for the questions, Rob! You rock! :rockon:

Oh that sneaky Canadian - he's everywhere these days! :p

Great interview. :)

Awesome interview guys!
LOL, your answers are freaking funny.
You Rock c7!

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media​
Great interview!!
Fantastic interview.:D
Awesome interview.
Way to represent the Canadians ;)

Thanks guys. You're all in my 'cool' books. ;)

Oh that sneaky Canadian - he's everywhere these days!:p

You, sir, are trouble! :p :moon:

'Lee side?

And so are you... :xpeepsofa

Aw. Little c7. What would we do without him?!

November's coming up fast, tough girl... :3poke:

Awesome interview!!! For someone who named themselves after the standard weapon of the Canadian Armed Forces, you're surprisingly well adjusted!

Cool interview, fella. Your answers made me smile. :)

Oh wow, I'm so glad that Johnny boi got an interview! :D

You were among the first friends I made on the forum, C. :) And it certainly brightens up my day everytime you send me a pm just asking how I'm doing. You're a big sweetie. :pounce:

You have sardines in your fridge? :eek: Blech, you're insane! :hysteriatrain: :bubbleheart:

Oh, and I still say that you're Shia LaBeouf's long-lost brother. :veryhappy: I hope that's a compliment. lol XD

Wuv you! :ily:

Thanks everyone. :D I don't know most of you guys as well as I'd like to, hope I get that chance real soon. :)

Ru, you're awesome man, can't wait to meet you in November. :rockon:

Pandabear, you make me smile, ya crazy little lezbo. :p :pounce:

Oh, and I still say that you're Shia LaBeouf's long-lost brother. :veryhappy: I hope that's a compliment. lol XD

Oh wow. BINGO. I've been trying to think of who he looks like forever now! AH! Wow wow wow ... definitely twins!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back