• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brand New Story! (mm/f)

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Hey guys! I know I haven't posted a whole lot of stories on here, but I was going my files and found one that hasn't been posted. It involves the world of 'Harry Potter' and takes place after the trio has left Hogwarts. Enjoy!

A Harry Potter Story

Hermione awoke to find herself chained to a bed in Harry’s flat. Frightened, she tried to summon her wand. “Accio wand! Accio wand!” she shouted. “There’s no use in trying, Hermione. Your wand is locked away in your trunk. And these chains have a powerful locking charm on them.” Hermione looked around the room, searching for the owner of the voice. Suddenly, Harry and Ron emerged from underneath the invisibility cloak. She watched with horror and surprise as Harry threw the cloak aside. “What do you guys think you’re doing?!” she demanded. Instead of answering her, Ron made his way over to her upper body while Harry stepped over to her lower body.

“Since everyone is shopping in Diagon Alley, Ron and I decided we’d have a little fun with you.” Hermione gasped. “Harry James Potter! That’s the grossest thing I’ve ever heard!” Ron and Harry gave her a strange look. “Not that kind of fun. We had something else in mind.” Ron pulled out his wand and did a vanishing spell on her clothes, leaving her in her underwear. Hermione watched helplessly as Harry removed her shoes, leaving her stockings intact. “Alright, boys. You’ve had your fun. Now give me back my clothes!” she demanded. Ron chuckled as he set his wand on a table next to the bed. “Hermione, the fun is just beginning! By the way, are you ticklish?”

Hermione’s eyes widened with fear after hearing the question. During the Tri-Wizard Tournament, she and Viktor Krum would have mock fights that usually ended with her in a giggling heap. Somehow, Krum would use the ‘Rictasempra’ spell on her, knowing how ticklish she was. “Ronald Weasley, don’t you dare use the ‘Rictasempra’ spell on me or I’ll turn you into a ferret for Buckbeak to nibble on!” she threatened. She desperately pulled on the chains in an attempt to free herself. Ron gave her a huge smirk. “Oh, don’t worry, Hermione. We won’t be using our wands. We’re gonna be using some basic tools.” Hermione could only watch helplessly as he pulled out an owl feather.

“Kootchie kootchie koo, Hermione!” teased Ron, lowering the feather towards her underarms. Hermione tried to ignore the ticklish sensations that tortured her bare arms. “P-please stop tickling me, R-Ron! You k-know how much I hate being t-tickled!” she pleaded. Suddenly, she could feel one of her stockings being removed. “Oh no! Not the feet! Harry, you know how ticklish my f-feet are!” she squealed. She watched as Harry pulled out an identical feather to Ron’s. Hermione began giggling even before the feather had made contact with her sensitive sole. “Geez, Hermione. I haven’t even touched you and you’re already laughing!” groaned Harry, running the feather up her foot.

As much as she tried, Hermione couldn’t disregard the maddening sensation on her foot. “H-Harry, please s-stop! I can’t t-take it anymore!” she pleaded. She could only watch helplessly as Harry held her toes back, feathering their bases. Meanwhile, Ron had abandoned Hermione’s underarms, focusing instead on her sides. “Does that tickle, Hermione? Is poor ickle Hermione ticklish there?” he taunted. He watched with enthusiasm as Hermione began to flop around like a fish on the hospital bed. “R-Ronald W-Weasley, please s-stop it! T-this isn’t f-funny!” she argued. Soon, Ron abandoned the owl feather and began to spider-tickle her midsection. Gales of laughter escaped from her crimson lips.

After a few minutes, Ron and Harry took a break, allowing Hermione to catch her breath. Harry walked over to the table where the wands were sitting and grabbed a goblet filled with pumpkin juice. “You look a little thirsty, Hermione. We don’t want you to lose your voice quite yet.” He lowered the glass to her lips and let her drink half of its contents. “No more tickling, boys. I don’t think I can stand anymore torture.” Ron and Harry gave her a mock frown. “But I haven’t gotten to torture your perfect soles and Harry’s dying to give you a couple of raspberries!” whined Ron. He made his way over to her feet, removing the other stocking. “Oh, come on! Enough is enough, you two. Please unchain me!”

Ignoring her plea, Ron held her toes back and ran his fingernails down her foot, causing her to yelp. Had she not been chained down, she would’ve leaped out of her skin. “Oh b-bloody h-hell! This is t-torture!” she shrieked. The second his nails slid over her arch, the whole hospital bed moved six inches from where it had been resting. “Hey, Harry! I think I found a hot spot!” exclaimed Ron. Harry watched with amazement as Ron repeated his actions on the other foot, getting the same results. Harry grabbed his feather and stuck the tip into Hermione’s navel, twirling it around a few times. She wished she hadn’t consumed half of the pumpkin juice, as her bladder felt like it would explode at any second.

Harry bent over her midsection and gave Hermione a raspberry, causing her to shriek uncontrollably. “H-Harry J-James P-Potter! S-stop that! You k-know I hate it w-when you do t-that!” she exclaimed. He dropped the feather and began to draw circles around her navel, watching goosebumps appear on her porcelain skin. Soon, he ran his fingers up and down her sides, watching more goosebumps appear. “You k-know I’m g-going to get you for this, don’t you?” she threatened. Harry smirked at Hermione. “I’d like to see you try, Hermione. Unfortunately for you, I’m not the least bit ticklish!” he proclaimed with glee. She groaned as he continued torturing every inch of her upper body. Suddenly, a bell tolled in the distance. “Oh, bloody hell! I almost forgot my date with Ginny! I’ll see you two later!” Harry said, dashing for the door.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back