• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone had this problem?

gi_greg444

I recently downloaded 6 clips, from a few different stores. Four of them will not play. I get a message that the clip is either corrupt or the Windows Media Player can connot play that format. The clips were WMV format according to the store descriptions. I've emailed the stores and the emails keep getting kicked back. If anyone has any ideas about what the problem could be, please let me know. Its hard to believe that there is that many corrupt clips floating around that website.

Which stores are they? We get e-mails from Clips4sale whenever one of our clips gets sold. I had an instance last month where a clip was sold and the buyer got the message that the clip was corrupt and I was immediately contacted by clips4sale and told to delete the clip and re-upload. Thy even sent me a confirmation that it worked. Which e-mail are you using to contact clips4sale?
Maybe you should buy DVDs from our site instead :). Just kidding, go with what makes you comfortable. ;)

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back