• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Babykins (M/F)

Sharpy195

Hey everyone, this is my 1st post. She knows who she is :). I hope you all enjoy. I'd welcome any comments.

Kidnapped
You come around, as your eyes open you realise all you can see is black. Then you feel the soft caress of silk across your nose and eyelids. You try to move your hands to remove the blindfold, wait they’re not moving. You can now feel they are held in a pair of cuffs behind your head. What’s that around my ankles? More cuffs, you’re being held up against a post on your knees. Your ankles cuffed to a wooden bench, your wrists to a wooden bar behind your head. At least I’m still in my underwear you realise with relief. You start to look around trying to find anything that may tell you were you are.
“Ah, finally you’re awake. Now we can get started.” That voice, deep and yet with a soft, soothing quality to it. Where have I heard that voice before? Then it hits you, of course! The last thing you remember is a soft voice telling you to breathe deeply as the cloth was clamped over your mouth. That’s where I’ve heard it before! “What do you want with me?” you ask.
“It’s very simple, I want your money. I want full access to your account, pin numbers, account details, everything.” The voice replies.
“What! You think I’m going to give that to you? You must be having a laugh”
“No I’m not, but you will be if you don’t tell me what I want to know.” That soft voice, damn why does he have to sound so soothing even when he threatens me?
“You’ve got my answer, I’m not telling”
“I hoped you would say that.” he replies. You hear him walking across the room towards you, and then feel the closeness as he leans towards your ear.
“I’ve got a question for you,” he whispers. His breath tickling your ear, your skin becomes covered in goosebumps. “That pretty much answers my question, but I’ll tell you it anyway, are you ticklish?”
You panic and begin to thrash against your restraints. Especially when it occurs to you how vulnerable your entire body is tied in this position. Your ribs and underarms stretched, your bare feet held in place. You try to curl your toes, Oh God! You can’t move them as each is tied individually and completely immobile. Your hands try to ball as well, No! Not my fingers as well! How did he know about that?
“Nnnnooooo, I’m not ttticklish.”
“Amazingly, the stutter made that very unbelievable. But if that is the case you won’t mind if I start to test the theory.”
You feel his fingers on the inside of your arms; starting at your elbow he slowly traces his fingers down your triceps. “Oh God! Please no! That tickles so much!” With that the giggles begin.
“That’s what you think, just wait until I get to these little babies.” Now his fingers are resting in the hollows of your underarms. He starts to lightly scrabble his fingers around, starting in the hollows, then travelling around the edges and up your triceps. You scream and buck trying to make the maddening little spiders to leave your soft underarms. But they just continue, and if anything seem to be getting faster. For ten minutes this torture continues, all the while you scream and laugh until your sides feel like they are going to burst. But suddenly he stops.
“Thank you I couldn’t take much more of that.”
“I know, that’s why I stopped, you’re enjoying this way too much.” With that he tweaks your erect nipples through your bra. How did he know about that?!
“If you nearly broke at that just wait until I start with this bit.” You hear lots of wheeling as he seems to be moving things around. You feel a light circle touch each side of your ribcage, and stretch down to your hips. There’s another on your stomach, covering from your bikini line to the underside of your breasts. The final one covers the palms of your hands. Then you recognise the touch, feathers. Shit. “These I’m saving for my fingers,” he says as he traces a finger down your right arch. You giggle in response. “Please don’t do this,” you beg.
“Tell me then.”
“Never.”
“We shall see.”
A click, a breeze caresses your body. Then it hits you, feathers on fans! Then the sensations start. One circles of feathers tracing around the outside of your stomach, the underside of your breasts and, worst of all, the top of your bikini line. This starts the screaming again, and would be bad enough, but then another two clicks. The feathers that circle your ribs and sides start their slow cycle. This itself would be bad, but combined with the feathers on your stomach it is absolute torture. The screams, giggles, laughter and begging fountain forth from your lips. Some of your most ticklish spots being teased in the worst way. Another click, what the...? “Nooooooooooooooo!” The feathers circling your palms start their slow torturous journey. You try desperately to clench your fist bout it’s no good. Your head is thrashing wildly, screams interspersed with the laughter. Any one of these areas would break you but together your mind is scrambled.
The final straw comes when those damned spiders start to journey across your heels, down your arch and under your toes. Tears stream down your face, “Stop stop I’ll tell you!” A series of clicks and the torture stops. “Really?” he says tracing a finger around your right arch.
“Yes, but please no more.”
“Glad to hear it, but there’s really no need to tell me.” With that you feel fingers undoing the blindfold. You blink in the light, in front of you is stood somebody very familiar.
“Hey you” I say grinning at you. “You ready for your reward?” I walk towards you a pair of scissors in hand.
“What reward?” You ask as I snip your panties away.
I lie on my back on the table and slide underneath you. “This reward.” I reply with a grin that touches my ears.

Thank you for my story, but damn you! Feathers! How could you? :panic: I'm tingling all over and really need a good tickle session now! :tickling:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back