• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making him crack

sillywiggles

TMF Regular

Star and her best friend Kaleb have been friend for 7 years. Star was shy girl
at school and Kaleb was only one who stuck up for her went kids make fun
of her. Kaleb always love tickling her but she couldn't get him back because
he was too strong. He knew Star was very ticklish. But she told him one this day she was going to get him.

Next couple of days Kaleb was staying at her house while his family was way and Star dad love having Kaleb around it like son he never have. Star was doing her homework and Kaleb tickle her sides ahhhh stop I hate went you do
that. He laughs you know u like it. No I don't stop she laughs please giving him
puppy face and eyes. Okay stop but I think I am going to hit the hay I am tired. She smiles okay night than she thought it be precept plan to get him back and her parent be gone for the night.

She grab a box under bed with all tickles tools she have in it and rope went got into room Kaleb was sleeping in she smiles and look at him sleep. She tie his arm to the bed and his feet. But went she started tie his feet he woke up
what are you doing. Oh I am going get back for tickling me she smiles at him.

He have fear in his eyes please don't why she look at him you ticklish yes he said too much but you cant make me laughs because you don't where I am ticklish at.Well I can make you crack.

She smiles and took of socks and tickles your foot. mmmmmmmmmmmm he try hold it in. aww come on I know you want laughs. He try not to laughs
she smiles tickling his foot after 5 minutes he started laughing. she took his other sock off tickles his deet for 10 minutes he started laughing hard oh god noo not my feet. she smiles climbs on bed next to him tickling his arm pit
He laughs louder noooooooooooooooooooooooo it tickles. She keep tickling him. than light scribble down his belly which made him laughs even more.

She tickles his belly for while and started thinking he like but he did said no or stop. She smiles you like that he laughs yes she smiles and tickles him there more. She smiles and goes to his belly button give him raspberry on belly and belly button. He laughs loud but love even more. She smiles and tickles his hip he laughs louder trying buck her off him she smiles kept tickling him there.

After tease his hips for five minutes she went to neck and tickle him there ahhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo that worst spot she smiles and tickles his neck
noooooooooooo he laughs stopppppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She laughs
grab toothbrush out of boxes tickling his neck with with it ahhhhhhhh god no he laughs pleasssssssssss stoppppppppppppp. she give him a little break and give him kiss on the cheek. She smiles I am still going to tickle you she flip little to sides and scribble down his back. It make him go crazy. she smiles while he laughs beg for mercy.

To be continue not feeling good

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back