• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Convincing Sarah - F/F

ewok_h8r

TMF Poster
Hey folks! I finally got around to writing story no.2 (should have known it would take me this long, procrastination being my worst trait....I'm going to do something to improve that tomorrow I promise! ;) ).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. 3rd one to follow soon....well, ok......soonish! :tickling:

Convincing Sarah

Running late as usual and not even having left the flat yet, Sarah cursed herself for deciding on her earlier power nap….less 20 minutes, more an hour and 20. The sleep was wasted at any rate as, rather than buzzing with new found energy and relishing the prospect of a night on the town, she awoke feeling more like sinking into a warm bath, followed by catching a movie on the sofa. As it was, Sarah groggily attempted to assemble an outfit for the evening ahead whilst pouring herself a (very) liberal glass of wine.

Grabbing her keys from the small table by the door, she winced as she heard the taxi driver beep her from outside for the 5th time. Flinging the front door open she flapped her arms, waving frantically to gesture at him that she’d be there in a minute and then thundered upstairs to resume the increasingly desperate bid to find her shoes. Sarah couldn’t help imagining, as she rifled through the mass of clothes sprawled across her bedroom floor, the ‘less-than-understanding’ expression the taxi driver might be wearing at that precise moment and, cursing her untidiness, made a mental note to at least tidy her floor up at some point…………

………..By the time the taxi pulled up, her office party was already in full swing and muffled music could be heard pounding behind the closed doors of the bar. Though she used her tried and tested ‘sweetest possible’ smile as she paid the driver, Sarah swore she could hear him muttering something about “timekeeping” under his breath before finally roaring off into the night; a haze of tyre smoke and pine scented air freshener.

Rolling her eyes, Sarah figured that by now her friends and work mates would all be well into their fourth drink and she would be intolerably sober in comparison to her more punctual colleagues who would by now, she was sure, be attempting some form of terribly inadvisable karaoke…..or worse!

Indeed, as she picked her way through the crowd of smokers, huddled together for warmth on the pavement outside, and opened the door, she was overwhelmed by a wave of sounds, smells and the bubble of excited conversation, bearing all the hallmarks of a night out in full swing and she was filled with a horrible sinking feeling that she might not be on the same wavelength as anyone in the room.

Thankfully her worries were quickly shown to be unfounded as, upon spying her crowd across the room, Sarah found herself greeted with enthusiastic hugs and was immediately presented with a pitcher of some vaguely luminous cocktail (complete with miniature umbrella) and slowly began to feel more in tune with the proceedings around her….if still a little on the sober side!

Fast forwarding two hours, and much bad dancing later, Sarah found herself lying sprawled out across the legs of three of her girlfriends from the office. She was only a couple of “purple monkeys“ (or whatever that cocktail had been called) worse for wear but she definitely had a buzz on the go. The company was good and the tunes on the dance floor seemed to be plucked from her stereo at home. All was well with the world which is why as she lay there, with her eyes blissfully closed, head gently bobbing in time to the beat, she didn’t see the mischievous glances suddenly exchanged between her friends; the raised eyebrows and devious grins ………..

………She did, however, feel the first touches of the tickling fingers which began to explore her sensitive sides and Sarah shrieked in ticklish surprise at this unannounced torment. She almost shot of the sofa she was sprawled out on, but, lying across her friends as she was, it became apparent that it would take some effort to get free. It certainly didn’t help her cause that, on being surprised at just how ticklish their new found plaything was, the girls simply held her in place and began to gently tickle, poke and prod her exposed sides, tummy and ribs, laughing with glee at her ticklish predicament.

Her eyes were already scrunched up in helpless mirth and Sarah pleaded now with her invisible attackers, her body twisting and squirming, as she desperately attempted to roll off the sexy pairs of legs that she was now hopelessly pinned against.

“Looks like someone’s got it bad!” a familiar voice teased above her, but Sarah was too lost in ticklish abandon to notice quite who it was that was enjoying her predicament so much:

“NoNoNoooo…..HahahahahahahahaNOnopleeease……pleeeasenotickling……heheheheeheeOHPLEASEheheheheeheheeheeheehahahahahaaa!!!”

Melissa, whose suggestion to have some fun with their pretty little colleague had been so readily seized upon by her friends, smiled to herself as she gently but firmly squeezed Sarah’s pretty little waist with her nimble fingers and tweaked her ribs as the helpless girl giggled and spluttered adorably beneath her, powerless to get away, quite unable to stop the devious tickling. The tall, stunning redhead bit her lip in secret pleasure as she watched the helpless girl squirm and writhe under the tender touch of her wiggling digits.

Sarah squealed and kicked her legs in wild abandon, her pretty face bright red, her long, straight brown hair fanned out all over the place as she lay, head tossed back and mouth wide open with beautiful, helpless laughter pouring out as three pairs of perfectly manicured hands tickled and tickled her sensuous curves through the sheer fabric of her cocktail dress.

When the tickling suddenly abated, Sarah was left giggling and sobbing; flushed with embarrassment from her pretty face to her beautiful toes but aware that……there was something else too……a familiar tingle…….a feeling of joy and pleasure which meandered through her body causing her to shiver with hidden delight, re-living those delicate, slender fingers roaming all over her sensitive body.

Aware of a number of people watching her from all corners of the club, Sarah stumbled to her feet, made a cursory attempt to straighten her hair, smoothed down her dress and beat a hasty retreat to the bar. It was getting late in the evening now and she ordered water, not so much for the clear head but because the merciless attentions of her mischievous colleagues had left her in need of something to sip at, to cool her down.

As she stood, gathering her senses, Sarah hadn’t noticed that she was being watched from across the room. Melissa peered over to the bar at the beauty and smiled an almost imperceptible smile. She wondered how, although they were good friends, she had never discovered how ticklish Sarah was before. Still…..the night was young, she pondered, and her lust for tickling had only been piqued. She closed her eyes and smiled to herself, luxuriating in the image of the helpless girl at her mercy, just moments earlier and shivered at the thought of being able to tickle her pretty quarry the whole night long.

Melissa realised with glee that, in a small town like this, it was notoriously difficult to get a taxi at this hour and that poor Sarah, who lived out in the sticks, would have a long wait followed by a ride back home alone. A broad grin spread across her face as she realised it shouldn’t take much convincing to get Sarah to agree to stay over and, with every confidence, set off towards the bar.

Sarah approached Melissa as the redhead arrived at the bar, broke into a huge smile and playfully slapped her arm to admonish her for the earlier torment she had received.

“Ow! What was that for?” Melissa feigned hurt, grinning back herself, eyes twinkling with mischief.

“If you don’t know then you can just go back over there and think about it!” Sarah jokingly pretended to snap at her friend.

“What? You mean….that we tickled you senseless? It’s not our fault you’re so very sensitive!”

Sarah blushed and lowered her eyes “Yes…..well…..even so….”

“And besides…….” Melissa interrupted her, relishing the opportunity to tease the sexy girl further, “…. I get the feeling someone enjoyed herself just a little bit?...........I know I did”

Melissa knew she was pushing the boundaries here but was having too much fun to hold back now. She bit down on her lip as she enjoyed her pals’ delicious, squirmy embarrassment.

Sarah, meanwhile, had gone a definite shade of crimson now as the butterflies in her tummy exploded at Melissa’s playful teasing. She couldn’t meet her friends gaze and much less, raise any kind of denial. Mercifully, it was Melissa who seemingly changed the subject and the spell of her words was momentarily broken.

“So, how are you planning to get home now?”

Sarah, paused and considered the question, then sighed audibly…….

“What is it?” Melissa pressed.

“I left the house in such a rush…..I forgot to book a taxi for going home!”

Melissa warmed to this thread “Well, my place is only up the road. You’d be welcome to crash there if you like?”

Sarah mulled this wonderfully kind offer over and considered the long journey home at this time of night…….

“Well……..only if you’re sure it’s ok?”

“It would be my pleasure, sweetie!” Melissa grinned back, “My pleasure!!”

*Half an hour later*

A chilly autumnal breeze stirred the branches of the trees around them. After slowly making their way up the hill to Melissa’s, which seemed far steeper than either girl could remember, they happily entered the cosy warmth of her cottage, which stood apart from the houses nearby; set in the glow of a single light in the surrounding garden.

Melissa set the kettle into life and it steamed away gently as she dug around in the cupboards for a late night snack. In no time both girls were changed into sleepwear and snuggled on the sofa, drinking tea and trying to make sense of the late night telly on offer. Sarah was engrossed in the badly dubbed Kung Fu movie that was blaring out of the set, trying to decide how it was possible for something so terrible to be so very fascinating.

Melissa, on the other hand was revelling in the gorgeous spectacle laid out before her. Sarah had borrowed some clothes for the night and was currently sprawled out leisurely on the sofa in a pair of tiny shorts and an over sized snoopy t-shirt. Melissa admired Sarah’s sexy bare legs and noticed that, every so often Sarah would wriggle and curl her toes in the cutest way imaginable. Melissa grinned lasciviously, lost in imagining tickling and tormenting her friend when suddenly……..

“What are you smiling about then?!”

Sarah had looked up and the question came out of nowhere, catching Melissa by surprise. She blinked and was momentarily without words:

“I……erm……well…………….I was just remembering how much fun we had tonight!” Melissa continued to smile, regaining her composure, her eyes beginning to sparkle with mischief now.
“It was a good night wasn’t it!” Sarah agreed, not sensing the way this was going, missing the air of playful menace that her friend was now exuding………..

“I wasn’t talking about the dancing sweetie!” Melissa shifted her position so she was now upright and slowly cast her eyes up and down her friend’s beautiful curves.

Sarah sensed now that something was up. Her friend seemed to be grinning from ear to ear and suddenly she felt entirely vulnerable, stretched out as she was…………

“I just couldn’t get over how much fun we had finding all your tender little tickle spots…….and there were so many too!!”

Sarah began to pull her legs in, curling into a defensive position in response to the teasing menace that had entered Melissa’s voice………She tried to change the subject:

“Now come on……fun is fun but it’s late and…..and……”

“And what honey?!” Melissa leered, her voice full of playful teasing now “Neither of us has work in the morning, and I don’t know about you, but I’m not feeling tired in the slightest.......”

“Come on Melissa!!” Sarah pleaded. “It’s 1 in the morning!!”

“I know what time it is!” Returned Melissa, grinning so broadly Sarah figured her head was in danger of falling off.

She looked about the room in a panic now. She was just too ticklish to get penned in like this but the door was across the other side of the room and Sarah figured that she would have only a slim chance of passing Melissa without being captured. She decided there was only one thing for it. She’d have to make her move first….the element of surprise. That was the key! Sarah figured she’d be out of reach before Melissa even realised what she was planning.

She tensed, spring-like on the sofa, ready to make her move, seeking to dart to safety, evading capture with a mixture of speed, grace, guile, agility……

…………..As it was, it was the worst escape attempt in the history of escape attempts and as Sarah darted from the sofa, making her desperate play for freedom, Melissa, smiling calmly, simply reached out an arm, wrapped it around Sarah’s slender waist and pulled the helpless girl back down on top of her.

Sarah exclaimed: “Wait….Melissa……don’t…..”

But Melissa, laughing now, simply held her tight:

“Ooooo…….I think someone’s in trouble…….”

Sarah pleaded one last time, laughter at the edges of her voice now, “Melissa……Lets talk about this……..”

Melissa smiled devilishly and teased:

“Oh I think we’re finished talking now…..”

Before whispering “…..and besides, I seem to remember that someone has a verrrrry ticklish little tummy?”

Sarah begged: “NO! Don’t!!”

“Ooooo……..tickle, tickle, tickle!” Melissa sing-songed in her ear.

Sarah struggled like mad on hearing this, pushing frantically against Melissa to get free, but her beautiful red headed captor was too strong and simply held onto her, one arm around her cute little waist, and snuck the other hand up beneath the folds of the oversize snoopy t-shirt.

“I’ve got you……”, Melissa cooed, “……and I’m going to tickle your tummy all night long!!”

Sarah twisted and pulled but was helpless. Unable to get free, unable to escape her friends teasing embrace, she felt Melissa’s wiggling fingers sneak inside the loose fabric of her t-shirt and there they stayed……. where her unseen fingers began to gently dance in tiny circles upon bare skin, tickling her helpless little tummy…………

“NOOooooooooheheeheeheeheeeheeeDON’T….DON’TTICKLE……Heeheeheehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha……….”

Sarah shrieked with ticklish laugher as Melissa’s nails simply skittered over her sensitive, helpless little tummy, teasing her, fluttering her fingertips over the taught skin around her belly button.

“Oh verrrry ticklish! I love it!!” Melissa leered at her captive and then lowered her head to Sarah’s ear and whispered:

“So helpless……soooo ticklish and nowhere to go! Nobody’s coming to save you. You’re just going to be tickled and tickled and there’s nothing you can do about it………”

Melissa’s endless playful teasing was beginning to have a strange effect…….it lit a fire in Sarah’s belly and made her tingle in all the right places………there was no escape and Melissa’s gentle insistence about this fact just seemed to increase Sarah’s sensitivity. She howled in laughter as the unseen hand roamed about her ticklish tummy.

“Hmmm. I wonder if there are any other places on your beautiful body that you love to be tickled?” Melissa pondered aloud…….”I wonder if somebody has ticklish sides…..”

Suddenly, as the tickling retreated, Sarah was back in the room and pleaded with her returning strength:

“Melissa stop…….you have to stop. I can’t take anymore!! Please?!”

“But we’re only just getting started!” Melissa returned and, as if to emphasise the point, began to gently pinch Sarah’s hips through the sheer fabric of her t-shirt. Snoopy remained passive about this fact. Sarah, however, broke into a beautiful smile at the first contact…..

“No, Melissa….wait………”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle……….”

“Plehehehehehehehease nohohohohoho!!”

“Someone’s got verrrry ticklish hips!”

And as Melissa gently and expertly pinched and squeezed her sides, Sarah exploded with hysterical laughter. She rolled about but could not escape, could not get free. The fact that Melissa was no longer holding her in place had not escaped Sarah’s attention but she was simply unable to do anything with her new found freedom and Melissa laughed out loud as Sarah weakly attempted to bat her tickling hands away.

Sarah had curled onto her side, but could not protect her hips and tummy which were being lightly teased, prodded and caressed with a skill and dexterity that were inspiring helpless sobbing and endless giggling from the poor girl, curled up in her tormentors lap. Her t-shirt had bunched up beneath her breasts as she wiggled, exposing bare skin to Melissa’s delighting fingers so now, there was no protection and eager tickling fingertips sought out this newly unveiled, and wonderfully sensitive surface with glee as Sarah simply lay, a prisoner of her own ticklishness, lost in beautiful laughter……..

Eventually, Melissa relented and gave her ticklish friend a much needed break. As Sarah gulped down air like never before and her colour began to return to normal, Melissa smiled down at her:

“Ooooo you’re SO much fun to tickle!”, her eyes lit with tickle lust….”But there’s still a little something getting in the way………”

And Melissa cast her eyes greedily over the Snoopy t-shirt and giggled to herself…….

“Looks like it’s time to say goodnight, Snoopy!”

Sarah’s eyes widened and she managed to climb off Melissa’s lap and squirmed to the opposite end of the sofa, clutching her knees defensively….

“I like Snoopy though!” She pleaded, “Can’t he stick around?!”

“I’m afraid not” Melissa grinned…..”Now come over here like a good girl and give him to me!”

Sarah tried desperately to hide a smile and looked up at Melissa, coquettishly, surprising herself:

“Won’t!” and as if to emphasise the point, she playfully poked her tongue out.

“Well if you won’t volunteer Snoopy to me, I’m going to come over there and take him off you and if you make me, there’ll be consequences I promise you!”

Sarah beamed, warming to the role, all her inhibitions cast asunder:

“You’ll never catch me!” and again, stuck out her tongue at her potential captor.

“Oh I’ll catch you my little tickle slave” Melissa purred, “and when I do, I’m going to take back my t-shirt and then your helpless, bare, sensitive little underarms are allllll mine!!”

The teasing description was just too much to bear and Sarah panicked at the thought of Melissa’s cruel nails slowly caressing her most sensitive of areas and began to edge slowly towards the door:

“Melissa, come on now…..I…..I……”

“You should have given me your t-shirt Sarah!” Melissa teased “because now I’m coming to get you……..”

Sarah pleaded now “No! Please!! You can have it!!”

“……..and when I catch you, I’m going to hold you down and tickle you until you’re helpless with laughter!! Until you beg me to stop!!............I’m coming!”

“No Melissa!! Please!!” Sarah begged, a huge, helpless smile plastered across her pretty face “Don’t!!”

Melissa, practically glowing with teasing energy, crawled cat-like across the sofa towards her intended victim as Sarah edged closer and closer to the door…….then, it happened. Melissa sprang towards Sarah, missing her by mere inches as Sarah flew out of the door, skidded into the hall and thundered up the stairs.

Rounding the corner she tumbled into the master bedroom. She could hear Melissa only a fraction behind her and the elated, panicked excitement overwhelmed her senses as she desperately tried to draw out this beautiful moment……..knowing that she wanted nothing more than to be caught and punished by Melissa’s wicked, tickling fingers………………

*And then*​

Melissa moved so fast she was a blur. She tackled the shrieking girl into the plush softness of the huge bed and, lying underneath her wiggling form now, wrapped her long, slender legs around Sarah’s thighs. Holding her arms, they lay like this for a moment, until their breathing returned to normal and, though Sarah struggled and whimpered, Melissa held her with ease.

Leaning in she began nibbling Sarah’s ear lobe and gently kissing her neck, causing her beautiful playmate to coo and writhe gently in pleasure. This didn’t last long, however, before Melissa began to softly whisper into her captives ear:

“Oh dear! It seems that somebody was too slow after all! You’re in a lot of trouble now. I told you to give me that t-shirt but oh no…….somebody decided to be a naughty little girl…….”

Sarah twisted left and right, giggling helplessly before she had even been touched, and searching for a way out of this devious trap………………

“Heeheeheeheeheenononono…………….Melissapleeeease!!”

“I’ve got you now…..you’re all mine!!” Melissa teased softly and a slow and devious smile spread across her face, “Here I come!!”

And with that, her mischievous, teasing hands went to work. Sarah grabbed at Melissa’s wrists, trying to stop her, trying desperately to prevent the inevitable. Melissa, however, would not be prevented from having her fun and slowly but surely she manoeuvred her hands down towards Sarah’s legs. Walking her slender fingers teasingly down Sarah’s tiny shorts, she settled just below where the material ended, hesitating there, before slowly and delicately beginning to tickle at the soft, available, unprotected thighs that lay before her.

Although Sarah had hold of Melissa’s wrists, she noted, with horror, how very much stronger the other girl was and how futile her attempts were to prevent Melissa’s dreadful, endless, marvellous tickling fingers from reaching her most sensitive regions and exploiting them mercilessly.

As delicate, slender fingers began to stroke and caress her sensitive thighs, gentle giggles began to spill forth from the sexy and powerless girl. Sarah tugged fruitlessly at Melissa’s arms, trying again and again to pull the devious hands away from her sensitive legs. However, realisation dawned that there was simply no escape from her helpless predicament and, in failing to stop her sexy antagonist, Sarah had no choice. She simply threw back her head and exploded in tortured, pleading, unending laughter as Melissa continued to gently play with her thighs.

“NONONO!!Hahahahahahahahahahahaohgodohgodnooooooohohohohohohoheeheeheeheeheehahahahahahahahahahahahahahapleeeeasenotmythighs……………..notmythighs!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!”

Melissa smiled to herself, revelling in Sarah’s beautiful laughter, delighting in the closeness of her wriggling captive, her curvy, squirming, helpless body…so sexy, so cute, so ticklish………

“You just shouldn’t sit around with bare legs like that sweetie!!” Melissa whispered, “Sooooo sexy! How am I possibly supposed to resist? There’s no escape now!!” Melissa teasingly informed Sarah, gently nuzzling her ear, “And I warned you but it seems I’m going to have to take my t-shirt by force now!”

Sarah, upon hearing this news, clamped her arms defensively around her body and clung with grim determination to her adopted Snoopy t-shirt.

Melissa smiled down at her and regarded her plaything for a moment before speaking again:

“I just think it’s sooooo cute that you would even think you can stop me! Why don’t you just admit defeat and hand it over, hey?”

Sarah eyed Melissa up and down, noticed her long slender fingers, her beautiful curvy body. She contemplated what was about to happen, knowing she could never resist those tickling fingers; could never stop the taller, stronger woman from taking her t-shirt. Perhaps, she mused, in a moment of inspiration, she could reason her way out of this….could strike a bargain of some sort…..

“Melissa listen….I’ve always thought you were so beautiful and…and….”

She dipped her eyes, blushing furiously now:

“…….perhaps we could enjoy a different kind of fun together now?”

Melissa studied the beautiful girl and arched an eyebrow and a mischievous grin spread slowly across her face as she spoke:

“Go on?”

Sarah continued, squirming slightly under Melissa’s gaze:

“Well…I just thought that it might be nice to…..I thought maybe we could…”

As she spoke Melissa reached out and ever so gently began to trail a finger lazily up and down Sarah’s bare arm which was still instinctively clutching the t-shirt to her body. Her finger tip drew deliciously slow, ticklish loops as it went, causing Sarah’s breath to catch…..

“I’m listening” Purred Melissa.

“Well…heehee…it’s just….it’s just that….heehee…I just wondered if I could………”

Sarah trailed off now, giggles were obvious in her voice and she was unable to concentrate on anything but the gentle, maddening, tickling sensations running up and down her arm.

Melissa smiled down at her.

“All in good time my dear but first, I just thought you ought to know that I know exactly what you love….and I believe we have some unfinished business to attend to….”

Butterflies exploded in Sarah’s tummy as Melissa spoke. Her arms were covered in goose bumps as Melissa’s fingers gently stroked her up and down, up and down, setting her nerves on fire, owning her entire world.

“So, now it seems you’ve got a pretty tight hold on that t-shirt…..I wonder what we can do about that!” Melissa teased.

“I just don’t know what…..” she pondered aloud, ”……Although maybe…..Mmmm. Perhaps somebody here has ticklish little feet? Hmmm? I wonder how well you could keep your arms tightly folded like that if somebody were to gently start to tickle the soles of your pretty little feet?”

Sarah gasped in horror…..”Pleeeeeasedon’t!! Anything but my feet!!”

“Oh yes!! I think you’ve got terrrrrribly ticklish little feet!” Melissa grinned: “I can see a helpless little sole that I just have to tickle!!” and with that she scooped up Sarah’s right foot in her lap and held it firmly but gently.

Sarah pleaded: “No Melissa! Don’t…..don’t tickle my feet!!”

“I’m going to tickle your bare little sole and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

“Melissa please!! Plehehehehease!!”

“Tickle….tickle…..tickle!!”

“No!! NOhohohohohoheeheeheeheeheehahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!”

And with that it was too late for the ticklish girl as Melissa gently began to trace the arch of Sarah’s tiny foot with a single wiggling fingertip. She gently tickled up and down the arch, pausing a while, teasing the helpless bare sole. Melissa giggled to herself as she fluttered the tips of her fingers across the soft, tender, ticklish foot bottom.

“Ooooooo….Tickle, tickle, tickle!!” Melissa playfully announced “I’ve got you now. Your little foot is mine all mine and I’m just going to tickle you to death!”

“Nooooohahahahahahahahahahapleeeeeeaseheeheeheeheeheehaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!”

Sarah squealed and howled with laughter as her tender foot bottom was mercilessly tickled. She flailed her arms in the general direction of her wicked tickler but Melissa was out of reach. An almost imperceptible smile tugged at the corners of the beautiful ticklers mouth as she held Sarah’s ankle and gently caressed and teased the silky sole in front of her.

Melissa marvelled at Sarah’s ticklishness. Delighted in it! She was so turned on by the helpless writhing of the smaller girl’s wonderfully sexy body. She looked upon her friend with undisguised lust now and her gaze alighted upon Sarah’s helpless, wriggling little toes. Sarah was currently lost in delirious hilarity, her bare feet flailing, desperate to escape Melissa’s ticklish clutches. Melissa smiled a devious smile, eyes shining with desire, and she slowed the tickling for a moment.

Sarah laughed for a good 20 seconds and was still giggling gently as Melissa lifted her foot towards her:

“I’ve always wanted to try this with you, sexy!”

“Try what?!” Sarah started, looking worried.

“I just know that you’ve got ticklish toes…..” Melissa continued “….but they look so delicious and so tempting. Mmmmm, I don’t think I can resist them any longer!”

A look of confusion flashed across Sarah’s face but it was soon replaced by one of hungry excitement as she realised what was about to happen.

Melissa raised Sarah’s beautiful foot towards her and licked her lips in anticipation of the feast. She ran her tongue slowly around her full lips and then, blew a sensual kiss in Sarah’s direction. Again, butterflies exploded in Sarah’s tummy and she held her breath in anticipation of what was about to happen; an expression of ill-concealed lust written on her face now.

Melissa gently kissed the sole of Sarah’s foot, right in the centre and Sarah giggled and twisted, before laughing wildly as she felt Melissa’s knowing tongue lick gently up and down the arch of her foot, wavering in the centre, tracing tiny ticklish circles on her sensitive foot bottom. It tickled but Sarah couldn’t deny the sensations which were threatening to overwhelm her, and as the sensual pleasure began to grow within her, unknowingly she had begun to stroke her thighs and gently rub and tweak her nipples in reaction to the teasing tickles that were being gently and lovingly bestowed upon her by her suddenly tender and loving tickle mistress.

Melissa was now on her back; her legs wrapped around Sarah’s and she barely needed to hold onto her prize, so willingly were the beautiful feet presented to her now. Her eyes shone with lust and she giggled softly to herself as Sarah’s toes wriggled and splayed as her soles were gently kissed and caressed. She admired Sarah’s slender ankles and delicate soft soles; delighted in her helplessly ticklish toes. She wrapped her full lips around Sarah’s wonderfully sensitive toes and slowly began to suck and kiss the tender digits, bobbing her head, slowly, forwards and backwards, enveloping them in the warmth of her teasing mouth; twisting her tongue around them.

Sarah’s eyes were tightly closed now and her mouth formed an ‘O’ shape as sexual electricity coursed through her body. She “mmm’d” and “ahhhh’d” as her toes were treated to an exquisitely ticklish tongue bath. She wiggled her bottom and shifted left and right, gripping the soft sheets between her fists and she giggled as Melissa gently ticked her soles to ensure Sarah splayed her toes wide and then moaned as Melissa’s deft tongue flicked and rolled into the gaps between her wonderfully sensitive toes.

As her feet were treated to tiny, ticklish, butterfly kisses, Sarah was lost in a pleasure such that she had never felt before; her thighs rubbed gently together as the tender merciless teasing flooded her senses. Melissa had gently reached over and with her hands now free, had begun to stroke and caress the backs of Sarah’s thighs, fluttering her fingers tenderly; gently tickling and sensuously tracing the backs of her exquisitely sensitive legs.

Sarah gasped in unending pleasure. This devastating touch, combined with the loving, tender manipulations of her sensitive toes, was too much for her to resist. She lifted her curvy, sensuous bottom into the air and frantically scooted the tiny shorts down her sexy thighs and now, as teasing fingers and a knowing tongue sought to drive her into sexual abandon, she let her slender fingers wander south and, whilst one hand tugged and tweaked her erect nipples, the other skilfully brought her to the peak of ecstasy! As her bare legs were gently tickled and an expert mouth licked and sucked her sensitive soles and toes, Sarah threw her head back and gasped as the first of her orgasms shuddered through her already sensitive body. She gasped and moaned as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her and lay stretched out on the bed, rhythmically bucking her hips, caught in the delicious waves of pleasure which coursed through her entire body.

It was a powerful orgasm and Sarah lay, glowing in its aftermath, unable to move. Gently stroking her tummy and cooing to herself. She grinned sleepily and half opened her eyes:

“….Oh….god! THAT was incredible!!....”

She felt Melissa move up the bed to lie down beside her but still didn’t move.

“I’m glad you thought so, sexy.” Melissa grinned, “That was all for you!” and on saying this, leaned down and gently kissed her friend…..her lover. The two women embraced for a long while and shared several deep, passionate kisses and as Sarah’s head began to spin she noticed that Melissa had raised her arms up over her head. Still, she figured, she was in no mood to be putting up any kind of resistance.

As she felt the cool air caress her body she realised that Snoopy had indeed surrendered and, feeling a tad floaty, she giggled at the notion and continued:

“Bye Snoopy! Oh good grief!!” and giggled helplessly at her own joke.

Melissa smiled to herself, unable to believe that Sarah didn’t even suspect what she had planned for the rest of the night…………Slowly she snuggled up to her newfound playmate……...Slowly she wrapped a leg around the dozing girl’s thighs……..Slowly she raised her arm and held her wrist………

Something tickled at the back of Sarah’s mind………she tried to remember what it might be but she was too hazy from that wondrous pleasure filled romp. Still, she was absolutely sure it was something important…………

It was at precisely that moment when Melissa snuggled up to her and whispered softly in her ear:

“So, now that I’ve got my t-shirt back, I think you and I have some business to conclude though……..don’t we my darling? Hmmmm?!!”

In any event the teasing emphasis on Melissa’s carefully crafted words was all that was needed and as Sarah remembered exactly what it was she had so carelessly forgotten, she realised with a sense of horror that she was already helpless and hiding a smile she countered:

“I’m not afraid of you. I thought you said you knew how to tickle!”

Melissa grinned at this, delighting in the challenge, and got to work immediately. Sarah felt her girlfriend begin to nibble at her ear before beginning to kiss up and down her neck, full lips teasing her softly and slowly, causing her to twist, trying to escape the maddening sensations before she felt Melissa get close enough to tease her with a whisper:

“Say now…..wouldn’t it be awful now if somebody were to ever so gently…….and ever so slowly start to tickle your helpless underarms?……….”

TAXI

In the street outside the cottage the taxi driver sounded the horn for the fifth time and sighed in frustration. He tapped the wheel and pondered how it was that his luck had deserted him. This same girl, the one who had kept him waiting just the previous night, was at it again, up to her old tricks and, to make matters worse, he was certain he could hear her laughing and joking around in there. He grumbled to himself, mulling over what could possibly be going on in her life that was so much fun.

He sighed again, and sat back, watching the steam from his cuppa swirl upwards, gently misting the windscreen as it rose……………………………. then, after a moment, drained his tea and, leant forward to give the horn another short blast.

Half smiling to himself, he figured there was only one way he could teach this girl some manners and, reaching up, started his clock.

Inside, in the warmth of the cottage, two beautiful, giggling women frolicked beneath the bedclothes with not a care in the world.

END

Excellent story. Now Melissa needs to be tied up for some much needed revenge.

Cheers

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated. I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

Fitnesstickle, I don't think Sarah could take Melissa on...she's just too ticklish!! I'll have to think of a devious plan for her to get revenge! Hmmmm.......*Strokes imaginary beard and lights imaginary pipe*

Very, very cute/sweet/hot story there. I really did enjoy that. Thanks for all the detail that just added to the tickling scenes. :)

Cheers Kev26. Much appreciated!

Thanks KrazieDog!

Thanks for the kind words Marquis De Sade. Glad you enjoyed it! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back