• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Vacation Part 6 f/m

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.

Unexpected Vacation Part 6 f/m

I was barely aware of Sara helping me out of the car and into her house; if I had at the time I might have protested about her not bothering to wrap the towel back around my naked body as I made my way to her front door. As it was I collapsed as fell right asleep the second I sprawled out on her bed, with her lying down next to me watching my body lustfully. She giggles softly as she hears me start snoring loudly, so she decides to get me to stop by lightly tickling my bare soles. Though I am so wiped I stay sound asleep only now twitching and soft giggles in between the snoring. She thinks this is totally adorable so she increases pace until she is vigorously attacking all over my body, which causes the giggles to turn into medium loud cackling. Unable to get me to stop or wake up she smirks a bit and lies down next to me and falls asleep.

With everything that has happened in the past days it is not surprising that at night I had one of the most erotic dreams of my life. I was walking nude through a green meadow as I was staring up at the clear blue sky admiring how beautiful of a day it was I accidently step on a lily. After about a second I hear a buzzing of fluttering wings and am shocked to see 6 pixies flying straight at me and yelling in a soft high pitched voices, “you killed it!” Was even more shocked as they all hit my chest at once and slammed my body back to the ground, a second latter the grass grew and wrapped around my wrists and ankles. I looked down and see the crushed lily between my legs, I blush and say “oh I am so sorry, I didn’t see it.” Then the six female pixies land between my legs and touch the flower bringing it back to life. Next, one of the pixies flies up and lands on my chest saying, “tsk tsk you need to be taught to look before you slam those giant feet of yours anywhere you like.” I am terrified as she gets an evil grin pointing to the flower, making it twist and bend closer and closer to my helpless privates. I scream and cackle as the soft petals are dragged over every inch; making it worse I hear them laugh “what a ticklish giant.” Which one replied “awe sounds more like a ticklish boy to me?” My hysterical laughter thunders over the sound of their taunting, though I am able to hear ever remark and getting more turned on every second. Next, they begin hovering over my body with evil grins for a bit, before flying off leaving me being relentlessly tormented by the soft flowers petals. As they disappear from my view I scream “No you can’t leave me like this!” After what seems like forever cackling like a mad man, I see them flying back here. “Thank God, please let me go I have learned my lesson” though my joy was very brief as I see what they brought back. Each one is carrying a feather as tall as they are which was about six inches long. I begin babbling and begging for them to stay away from me with those damned things. Though to no avail, they hover and tickle all over my body as they giggle sadistically. Depending on your view shortly after that moment I luckily/unluckily awoke to see Sara smiling mischievously at me.

Giggling she says “That must have been an interesting dream you were having…” looking straight down at my throbbing erection. As she begins playfully spider tickling my privates I giggle and squirm around on the bed next to her. Laughing evilly she adds, “I have got a long day planned for my naughty tickle toy, so hurry up and wash up and grab a bite to eat.” As I crawl out of bed she playfully smacks my bare ass as added incentive. Within an hour we finished breakfast and were in her car driving somewhere, always curious I asked “where we going.” With a seductive smile she responds, “I think you would love a relaxing day at the beach, so we are going to a private beach in a cove by my friend’s summer home.” Giggling I reply sounds fun to me, as I look on the floorboard in the back I see a bucket and a shovel, and I have a sneaking suspicion that won’t be for making a sand castle hehehe.

Once we get to the beach I carry a large duffle bag out for her along with the shovel and bucket. I smirk and ask “So, I suppose you want me to start digging a large hole in the sand?” Giggling with her usual evil laugh she says, “No, just spread out the blanket on the ground and lay down naked with your eyes closed sweetie.” Starting to blush I ask, “Umm naked, out in the open like this what if someone comes by?” Loving my reaction she says “Yes dear naked, the fear of a stranger walking by will add to your torment. Though this place is almost always deserted, so don’t worry too much.” Something in her voice was very comforting, so I began striping for her. She begin whistling while she digs near my body she warns, “don’t you dare open your eyes or I’ll punish you with something worse than tickles” as she playfully pokes my tummy. After a few minutes she helps me sit up and places my legs spread out into 2 deep narrow holes, so my legs are buried under me bent at the knee at 45 degrees. While she then has me lay back placing my arms into long trench and into two long horizontal holes that imprison my arms up to my elbows. With careful maneuvering she has my arms under my body so my hands are about a foot under the ground and close to my ass. Skillfully she packs and wets down the sand so much so I might as well be buried in concrete. With a sensual voice she whispers, “you can open your eyes now honey.” I comply though my curiosity got the better of me and I had to ask, “What would you have done if I had peaked?” Slowly she began grinning as she stated, “I would have done exactly the same thing, though I would have put your feet in two plastic bags full of a slow acting itching powder.” She bursts out laughing as she saw the horror on my face at the mere idea, “Now aren’t you glad you behaved?” I gulp and nod, though I am very much aware of the fact that she must still have the powder with her, so I make a mental note to be on my best behavior. She reaches into the duffle bag and grabs out a bottle of sun screen lotion and gently applies generous amounts all over my body. Not surprising that she paid special attention below the waist of which her firm caresses had me moaning rather loudly.

She begins slowly circling my half buried body letting the anticipation of what’s to come build. My body is now accustom to this nervous/excited feeling and without thinking I begin breathing faster and deeper, knowing I’ll need all the air I can get. Slipping her foot out of her sandal she teasingly wiggles her big toe in my bellybutton smiling as she says “Is my little ticklish boy ready for play time?” I giggle a bit as I try not to laugh as I softly bite my lip, I merely nod yes. I smile as I watch her slip her delicate sole out of her other sandal; I stare at her sexy feet until she did something unexpected. She places both her feet on my upper thighs and stands on them looking down at me, she giggles as she sees a confused expression on my face. Soon I find out what she has in mind as she slowly inches her sexy smooth soles forward so her toes are resting on my lower tummy/waist line and with shifting her body weight she can flicker her toe nails lightly on my tummy or knead her toes firmly into me producing devastating results. Looking into my eyes she says “get ready to squeal my widdle baby boy” as she begins tormenting my tummy in ways I couldn’t believe. My loud cackling disturbed the peaceful tranquility of the beach as looking through watery eyes as Sara smiled evilly showing no sign of stopping. She’d switch to frustratingly light wiggling toe nail scratches when I was about to pass out, just long enough for me to regain my breath a bit, then right back deep kneading tickles that had me howling with laughter. I managed to last over an hour before she finally caused me to pass out cold, though only for the briefest of time because she was far from done with me. I slowly come back to consciousness to the sound of my laughter as I look down and see her knelling between my thighs using both hands to spider tickle my dangling defenseless balls and I began to beg her to stop that I couldn’t take anymore. Giggling she says “sorry honey buns” as she pinches my ass “your all mine today and I intend to have my fun” despite my protests continues tormenting my helpless privates. I am going crazy as I throw my head back laughing and through tears filled eyes I think I am delusional as I see my worst nightmare come true.

I try through cackling to beg Sara to cover me up, I am blushing more than I thought possible, she says “sweetie you should be used to having strange women see you naked by now” she increase the pace so I can’t speak. To my horror the woman is walking straight to us, if it was humanly possible I would have pulled my arms and legs out of the sand and run as far as I could. The smirk on her face disappeared as she got close enough to recognize me, “Oh my, Matt is that you????!!!!!!” Sara looked at her in shock “Missy you know him?” I begin making the dreaded connection that this is the friend who had the summer house on the beach. Giggling Missy responds “I should say so; he is my daughter’s ex-boyfriend lol” laughing she adds “damn he is a loud one, heard him screaming all the way by my house.” I am mortified as she takes out a cell phone and tells Sara to continue, so she can record this, after about a minute of her recording my naked body getting tormented she begins typing on the keypad. What she says next horrified me beyond words, “Amanda is going to so get a kick out of this” after about a minute her phone rings. Snickering and whispering, she tells Sara to stop which she reluctantly does, kneeling down placing the phone by my ear, I hear Amanda’s giddy voice scolding me, “Matt, why did you never tell me you were ticklish?!!!” in a pouting tone “we could have had so much more fun together if you had… though when you get back we must hang out!!!” Looking up Sara and Missy wiggle their fingers menacingly and I realized that I’d have little choice in the matter, so I respond with a bad pun “Sounds lovely I’d be tickled pink to spend time with you again!” As Amanda hung up, I watched nervously as they whispered to each other, a shiver went down my spine as I have no clue what’s going to happen next…

My other stories

Decorating Decision (F/m)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=44564

Unexpected Vacation part 1-5 (F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=51268
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=59513
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=59758
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=66005
5. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=70113

The Joy of Roommates part 1 and 2 (F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67033
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=127999

The Customer is Always Right part 1 (F/m)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69743

Witches World Part 1 and 2 F/M
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=138877
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=142063

Sweet as Candy part 1 F/M
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=143250

I thought this series was dead. I'm so happy to see you back writing stories Matt!!

omg I can't wait for the next part!! I love this story and am soo glad it is back. It is my favorite tickle story.

Fun and Sexy

Can't wait for more installments!

How about his feet tickled while buried at the beach?!

I really think this is my favorite story on these boards, so far. Please continue with a part seven. In the next chapter, have Matt slip up somehow and have to wear the bags of itching powder. Also, future chapters could cover his alone days with each of the other three book club women. Thanks, man!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back