• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Looking For Some Opinions...

Lonestar327

TMF Master
I was a big Power Rangers fan when I was a kid, so I thought I'd try my hand at writing a story, tell what you guys think...

POWER RANGERS AERIAL FORCE PART ONE​
A new day dawned on the city of Lantic Coast, as people in the city began there busy days, at LCAA (Lantic Coast Aerial Academy) a familiar face makes her way down the long hall to a special area makes TOP SECRET.

“Good Morning Capt. Hillard” said a desk officer.

“Good Morning James” said Kat in her usually cheerful voice as she presented her ID, “Alright go ahead, have a good day ma’am” he said as he buzzed her in.

Kat entered the area, she was very excited, after her days of being a power ranger she had the chance to share and develop technology based on the turbo technology she had once had before giving up her powers to see and experience the world. It had been years since she was a power ranger, she started at the academy as early as two years ago and moved up the ranks quite quickly to a ranking officer in charge of her own project. As she entered the room, she saw her partner and friend Ethan James playing what appeared to be video game on the main console with a huge smile from ear to ear.

“Sweet!” he said to himself as he played on, unaware that Kat had entered the room, “Oh you did not just shoot back at me! Its so on now!”

“AHEM!” Kat cleared her throat loud enough to get Ethan’s attention.

“Whoa!” said a startled Ethan as he turn to meet Kat, feverishly pushing buttons trying to turn the game off, “Oh…uh…hey…um Kat! I…I…I was just….”

“Yeah I know what you were just…” cutting off Ethan, as he struggled for a reasonable excuse to explain what he was up to, “Ethan, I selected you for this project to help me develop this technology, not to play video games.” she said half sternly.

“I was just testing the mainframe systems to make sure the power output sufficient” He said

“I’m sure it is, after all I designed it,” she said smiling.

“Right” he said, as they got down to the business at hand.
“So what do you have so far?” Kat asked

“Check this out!” Ethan said as he pressed a button on the console which raised four morphers out from its compartment,

“You finished the morphers, that’s great!” she said excited as reached out to share a hug with Ethan as she saw the reutilization of all her hard work come to life.

“Yep, finished them last night, and believe me it wasn’t easy” He said as they both turned back to face the morphers, “Now we’re only missing two things.”

“What’s that?” she asked.

“Well one, of course, the four that are going to own these beauties, and two a power supply” He answered, “I’ve tried everything I could but couldn’t duplicate the power supply that ran the old turbo morpher.”

“Don’t worry about it” she said comforted him, “At least you got them finished, as far as the power supply and the ones to carry them, we’ve got all the time necessary, don’t think we’ll be needed them anytime soon.”

“I hope your right,” He said.

“Trust me, now why don’t you let me try something,” she said as they continued working.

Meanwhile, outside the academy, most of the squads were doing they morning route, inside classes were being as all the cadets filed in to their assigned rooms.

“TEN HUNT!” a cadet called out as an instructor entered the room.

“As you were,” he said as he enter and close the door behind him, “Now let begin where we left off last time”

No sooner did those words leave his mouth, four cadets came stumbling into class, unfortunately late.

“Late again I see” he said to them without even taking his eyes off his lesson planner, pretty much having a good idea of who it was.

“Sorry sir” said one of the cadets, as he stood at ease, ready to accept whatever punishment was to be handed down, “Our simulator time ran long.”

“Tray Daniels, Amanda Ryans, Amy Summers, and Lawrence Williams” said the instructor looking up at the tardy cadets, “Why does it not surprise me that it’s the four of you that are the ones that are late.” He said sternly as he walked to them, “There’s more to this academy than spending hours after hours in the flight simulator,”

“So I take it that you’re not interested in hearing how well we did?” Amanda said in her usual wisecracking attitude, forming a slight smile, trying to desperately talk her way out of their dire situation.

“No more than I care for your attitude Ms. Ryans,” he said as Amanda’s smile faded.

“We’re sorry sir, we really are!” said Amy, as she tried to explain their situation, “You see we went into the simulator early so we wouldn’t have to worry about being late and…”

“Amy” said Lawrence, looking at Amy as he feared that her explanation would only make thing worst, “Save it, I really don’t think he really cares at this point.”

“I’ll see the four of you after class” he said and turned back to his desk, “Take your seats please, unlike the four of you, your other cadets were here on time and ready to begin.”

They each grimaced at the thought of what awaited them after class was over as they went to their seats and sat down.

“That went well,” said Amanda to the others under her breath as they looked at her, she looked at them and said “Oh what? You think that that could have been worse?!” she asked them all as they all turn to face the front of the class.

As the class continued on, outside the earth’s atmosphere, a strange ship had entered and landed in a city called Reefside. The ship’s main door opened to reveal two strange human like aliens, one male and one female, and a strange robot carrying some sort of tracking device. They stepped out to survey the area in which they landed.

“Are you sure about this Strife? There doesn’t seem to be anything here at all,” said the female in a very snooty tone.

“Don’t start with me Nafairia, it’s hard enough without your snide remarks!” said Strife, obviously frustrated with there long journey, “Commander Drax, what does the scanner tell you?”

“It appears that there a strong energy reading to the north of our location,” he said.

“Then lets go,” ordered Strife.

They all began to where the signal of a massive energy reading laid. As they continued on the signal would get stronger and stronger, and their interest grew more and more.

“This has to be it!” said Strife, “I’m sure of it”

“Oh well that fills me with so much confidence Strife, your sure of what you know” Nafairia said arrogantly.

“Look Nafairia!” Strife said angrily, “Just because we’re brother and sister, doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take the opportunity to vaporize you where you stand, so I’d suggest you watch your comments or else!”

“What ever you save brother dear” said Nafairia, Strife and Nafairia never did get along even if they were family, one always felt they were more powerful than the other in their own way. There was no way Nafairia could match her brother’s fight skill on the battlefield, but at the same time Strife’s intellect couldn’t compare to Nafairia.

“Yes, the signal is at its strongest here!” said Commander Drax.

“Here?” asked Nafairia, “You mean to tell me that the turbo rangers are here? There’s nothing here but rocks, dirt, and more rocks and dirt” she said disgusted with the way things have gone up to this point, “Once again Strife you mange to do nothing but waste time taking us on one site seeing tour after another!”

“Look, I don’t ever remember asking you to join us on this journey, this will be a battle for warriors, unlike yourself” snapped Strife.

As they both eyed each other angrily, Commander Drax spoke up

“Wait, there may not be turbo rangers here, but there is something giving off a massive energy reading, right around here”

Strife walked over to where Drax was standing and saw a small jar in the ground, nearly covered with dirt, Strife bent over and picked it up and dusted it off.

“What is it?” Nafairia asked.

“It appears to be some kind of container” Strife said, “Is this where you’re getting your readings Commander?”

Drax scanner the small jar again to make sure, “Yes it is, it appears that what ever is inside is giving off the readings”

“Then lets find out what’s inside then,” Strife said as he began to open the jar.

Just as Strife loosen the lid on the jar, it began to shake in his hand, small beams of light began to seep out from the barely open top, and as Strife completely removed the lid, a ray of energy shot out from the jar, a bright light flashed so bright that they all had to shade their eyes from it. As them lighted deemed enough from them to look at what came out of the jar, something began to take form, and as their eyes finally adjust back to normal light, they saw what stood before them, a man wearing all black, in a long black coat on with a leather mask.

“Ahhhh, free at last, free at last, thank one and all, I’m free at last” he said finally.

“Who…are you?” asked Nafairia with a puzzled look on her face.

“Allow me to introduce myself,” he continued, “The name’s Lothor, and no, I’m not a magical genie, so don’t think your going to get three wishes for freeing me. Hmmm, you aren’t from around here are you?”

“No we are not,” said Strife, “How did you get inside here” he asked also holding up the jar.

“I got put inside there by some scaly creep named Mesogog, which reminds me” he said as he raised his hand up and pointed at the jar, suddenly a small laser beam fired from his finger, destroying the jar in Strife’s hand, cause him and Nafairia to flinch slightly, “Nice place to visit, but wouldn’t want to live there, now if you’ll excuse me, I got a little revenge to dish out, and I’m burning daylight!”

“Lothor wait!” Strife called out, “Did you say you wish to exact revenge on the one that put in there?”

“What am I speaking a foreign language here?” said Lothor, “Yeah, that creep Mesogog, those dino thunder rangers, and the ninja rangers have got a little payback coming to them. Not to mention I still got to take over this whole miserable planet, which is what I was trying to do to start with before I became a collector’s item on some guys shelf, well, it’s been fun chatting with you, but I got some work to do and I’m behind by a few years!” he said as he turned to walk away again.

“Wait!” said Nafairia as she now stood in front of Lothor with her hand up, “It appears we have something in common, we’re all on missions of revenge. We’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the next in search of the ones responsible for out aunt’s demise the turbo rangers.”

“Well I guess that’s something, a bit of a stretch, but something none the less,” he said, but then he began to think, “Wait a minute, who exactly is your aunt anyway?”

“Divatox” said Nafairia, “I take it that name rings somewhat of a bell for you?” she asked.

“Divatox…. Divatox…. yeah, we use to date a while back!” he said, “You two must be Strife and Nafairia! She talked about you two all the time!”

“Yes and thanks to the turbo rangers, she’s no more” said Strife, “Now Nafairia and I have sworn revenge on the turbo rangers for what they’ve done to her!”

“So what do you say, shall we work together and conquer this world and destroy the ones who wronged us?” Nafairia asked.

Lothor thought about it for a while and then said, “Sure, who not? The more the merrier I say. Let’s go kids!” he said putting his arms around Strife and Nafairia, “We’ve got some rangers to vaporize!”

And with that they were all off.

Back at the Academy, Tray, Amanda, Amy, and Lawrence all stayed behind to speak with the instructor as he asked, each having a bad feeling that the only speaking was going to be done by the instructor and not them.

“I’m amazed that the four of you have lasted this long, but I’m afraid this is where your luck runs out”

“Like I said sir, we are sorry…” Tray said.

“Sorry isn’t good enough!” he said, cutting Tray off, “Mr. Daniels, out of the four of you, you have the most potential, but you seem to come down to the level of those around you!” the instructor said, looking at Amanda, Lawrence, and Amy.

“Ms. Ryans,” he said walking over to Amanda, staring her completely down, “Do you know what your biggest, most glaring problem is?” he asked.

“I’m pretty sure that my guess is going to be way off on this one.” She said.

“It’s that attitude of yours,” he told her.

“Wow, how about that? Looks like I was right after all,” she said with a bit of a smile, trying to ease the mood with no success.

“Do you think being here is a joke?” he asked, “You seem to not only have a major attitude problem, but a discipline problem as well. You just can’t seem to keep that mouth of yours shut!”

“Well nobody’s perfect,” she said, “I’m try my best,”

“I’m afraid your best isn’t good enough, what ever that is” he snapped, “Ms. Summers, your problem is that you lack aggression”

“Aggression sir?” she asked innocently.

“Yes aggression,” he told her, “We make fighters at this academy Ms. Summers, I suggest that you develop a mean streak and develop one soon”

“I’m sorry, I guess it’s just not in me, I’m a sweet person by nature,” she told him.

“That’s no excuse, you want to make friends, join the pep squad at another academy, you want to stay at this academy, I suggest you get mean and get tough and do it right away,” he said to her.

“And last but certainly not least, Mr. Williams” he said getting to Lawrence last, “I would appear that you and Ms. Summers are as different as different can be, she lacks aggression, and you have to much of it!”

“I didn’t know you could be to aggressive” he said surprised.

“When it get to the point of you just rushing in blindly into a situation without thinking then yes it is a problem,” he told him, “Make no mistake about it, the four of you are on very then ice at the academy. This afternoon at 1700 hours, we will be running the obstacle course, a crucial part of your grades this semester, you will run it together and you will pass it with a respectable time, or else the commanding officers of this academy will have no choice but to dismiss you from it”

They all looked at each other shocked…

“Together? I…I’m sorry, but…but did you say together?” asked Amanda.

“That is correct Ms. Ryans, this is it for the four of you, it’s sink or swim, so I suggest you all get out to the course right now and practice and forget about going to the simulator, or you can forget about graduating this academy. Dismissed” he said to them finally.

They all saluted him and walked out of the class room, shocked at the news that was just told to them, they had only two options and nothing else, it was either pass the course together, or be expelled from the academy for good.

POWER RANGERS AERIAL FORCE PART TWO​
“Whoa!” said Kapri, “What was that?”

“Oh sorry, I had the meatloaf for lunch,” said Marah sheepishly.

“Not that! Although it does explain a few things,” she said.

Both Marah and Kapri had been walk around the ninja academy that afternoon as part of a training exercise to improve their sensing ability, but felt a strange yet familiar power.

“Don’t you sense that?” she asked.

Marah waited and then felt it herself, “Yeah…yeah I do! What is it?”

“Ugh, it’s uncle” Kapri said frustrated, Marah just looked at her, “Uncle Lothor?!” she said.

Marah finally recognized the power she was feeling, “Oh yeah!”

“He’s back!” Kapri said sounding very excited.

“But wait, I thought we were done with the whole evil thing, we’re on the good guys side now, aren’t we?” she asked.

“Are you kidding? I have enough of this! All this doing good and being nice and just…Ugh, there’s only so much a person can take before they snap!” she explained.

“Yeah your right!” Marah agreed, “This whole being good route isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, and plus it’s totally boring, we need to get back to what we do best!”

“Being bad?” asked Kapri

“As bad as bad can be!” said Marah, and with that, the two used their power to change back into there old clothes, Kapri in her black top and purple spandex pants with her wild pink hair, and Marah to her old outfit with her bug eyes.

“It’s time for a family reunion!” said Kapri, as both she and Marah disappeared from the ninja academy,

“Smell ya later losers!” Marah was heard saying as the two vanished.

High above earth, the ship carrying Lothor, Strife, and Nafairia was in full orbit.

“This is our ship’s main room, it’s where we can survey everything that goes on down on earth,” she explained, “This will be your command chair, go ahead have a seat”

Lothor did just that, as he sat down and looked around at was his new command room and his new ship.

“Hmm, mighty nice digs you got here,” he complemented, “Much nicer than that old clunker of a ship I had once, a lot less miles too! Only 4 billion!”

“Here you will be able to control every aspect of the battles down on earth: said Commander Drax, “Not only that, but my army of tac-trons and I are at your disposal and…”

Just then, a signal light started flashing and a small a loud buzzing noise was heard.

“What’s that thing buzzing about?” asked Lothor.

“Hmm…” thought Drax as he checked to see what the alert was about, “It would appear that we’ve located a turbo ranger!”

“A turbo ranger?!” asked Strife.

“Yes, in a place called Lantic Coast City on earth.” He informed them, “What are your order Lothor?”

“What do you think my orders are Drax?” He said, “Isn’t it obvious? We track the signal and find that turbo ranger!”

“At once” said Drax.

“Well, isn’t it our lucky day?” said Lothor, “I’ve been free for only forty five minutes, and we’ve found a ranger, to bad he’s not a dino ranger or a ninja ranger”

“Don’t worry Lothor” said Strife, “This one shall serve as an example to the others”

“Yes” said Nafairia, “let’s show then all what happens if they decide to be heroic and fight back”

The signal that the ship’s computer had picked up was that of the old turbo morpher that Kat and Ethan were using, they had finally been able to match the power frequency and were able to copy it and duplicate it. They had then transferred it over to the new morphers; they had finally been fully complete.

“Power Duplication Finalized, Aerial Morphers Complete” said the computer voice.

“We did Kat!” said Ethan excitedly,

“We sure did!” said Kat; “I knew transferring power from the old turbo morpher into the aerial morphers would work! Hey let’s tell Admiral Walsh!”

“You got it,” said Ethan as they both ran outside to look for the Commanding Admiral to tell him of the good news.

They found the Admiral at the running of the obstacle course, were a group of four student had just completed running the course, the running of the obstacle course had been going on for quite some time, but there was no sign of Tray, Amanda, Amy or Lawrence. Admiral Walsh, who was supervising the running of the course himself, was curious as to the where abouts of the four missing cadet that he was told of.

“Sergeant Thomas, I thought you said there were four more that were to be here today? He asked puzzled.

“I don’t know what to say sir,” said Sgt. Thomas, “I told them all to be here at 1700 sharp, I don’t know where they could be.”

“Admiral Walsh, Sergeant Thomas” Kat called out as her and Ethan came running up to meet them both, sergeant Thomas had been placed in charge of training a special group of students to take place in Kat’s project, they both turned to meet them as they came up and Kat saluted them as soon as she stopped, they both returned the salute as she began to tell them about the completion of her project.

“We’ve finished the Aerial morphers!” she told them, barely able to contain herself.

“Excellent news Capt. Hillard,” the Admiral said, “I must commend you and Mr. James on your fine work, I know it must not have been easy”

“It wasn’t sir, believe me” said Ethan.

“Are these cadets the one who you’ve been training Sergeant Thomas?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am” he answered, “with the exception of four others who were pretty much borderline to began with, but these are the ones who I’ve been training.”

“What four are you talking about Serge?” asked Ethan.

No sooner did the question leave Ethan’s mouth, Tray, Amanda, Amy, and Lawrence all came running up, out of breath from running almost halfway across the academy to the field.

“Sorry we’re…” panted Tray but cut off by Sergeant Thomas.

“Late again?” he said, “Let me guess, the four of you were in the simulator again weren’t you?”

“We really meant to be on time, honest!” said Amy, but the Sergeant was having none of it.

“I thought I told you to forget about the simulator?” he asked.

“We know and we really were just planning to spend a few minutes in there, but we…” Amanda tried to explain.

“No excuses! My instructions were clear that the four of you were to be here on time and to stay out of the simulator!” he said.

They all looked at each other awaiting the worst, Kat and Ethan looked at each other upon hearing the news that these four were spending time in the simulator.

“However you are here now, so we will allow you to run the course, perhaps you can redeem yourselves by posting a respectable time, if not your out of the academy.” He told them, now take your marks.” He said.

They all smiled and ran to the starting point and prepared to begin the running of the course.

“BEGIN!” he shouted.

The four of them started the course, at first all went well, they each completed the first obstacle with relative ease, they had to climb a rope net to the top of a platform were they had cross a balance beam to the other side. After they completed that, it was on to the next part of the course, a rope swing across a small mud pit, Tray, Lawrence, and Amy had no problem with it, Amanda however had a bit of trouble as she slip off the rope and landed in the mud. None the less, she picked herself up and moved on to the next part of the course, a wall climb, this is where Amanda made up for lost time as she was able to get over the wall along with Tray and Lawrence, Amy was a different story, try as she might, she just couldn’t get over the wall and finally had to go around. At the next part of the course, is where Lawrence a had his trouble, the rope run, where they had run through each of the squared opening in it, Tray, Amanda, and Amy ran though rather quickly, Lawrence got tripped up and fell several times. Finally he made though and was on trying to catch up with his fellow cadets. The fifth part would be Tray’s undoing, jumping hurdles, in which Tray was tripped up on several times as Lawrence was tripped up on the rope run. The Admiral and the Sergeant both looked on, their looks growing more and more displeased by the minute. As they completed the part of the course where they had to crawl on their stomach to go under low hanging balance beams, they reached a set of four ladders they had to climb, they were all exhausted as they started to climb but pushed on the end, where they had to ride zip lines down to the end. As they each got there line and rode them down to the bottom, they all stumbled and fell to the ground, and continued to stumble as they tried to get and finish. Dirty, sweaty, and worn out, they finally finished the course, hoping for the best.

The instructor just looked at them, “That was horrible! The four of you mange to turn in the worst time today” he said.

“Sir” Tray said out of breath, “Look just give us another try, I know we can do better, just give us five minutes to rest and…”

“I’m afraid you’ve already had your second chance Mr. Daniels,” said Admiral Walsh, “Sergeant Thomas has informed me that the four of you have been given chance after chance to prove you belong, I’m sorry, but as of the moment, the four of you have failed the course and are hereby to expelled from the academy.”

They all spoke up at once to argue they’re side of the story but it wasn’t any use.

“My decision is final,” said Admiral Walsh, “Turn in all of your things, including your uniforms and books, you are to be removed from the academy grounds immediately, Sergeant Thomas, see to it that the MP’s walk them from the grounds”

“Yes sir” he said, the Admiral walked away and the Sergeant looked at the four beaten down cadets in disappointment and then walked away himself. Kat and Ethan walked up to the four of them as everyone else was leaving to see if they could comfort the four now expelled cadets.

“Are you guys ok?” she asked sweetly.

“Oh yeah, great, never better, on top of the world!” snapped Amanda, “We just got kicked out of the academy, we literally don’t have a care in the world right now!”

“Hey come, at least you gave it your all” said Ethan.

“Yeah and it was good enough,” said Lawrence.

“To bad they don’t give out rewards for doing your best” remarked Amy.

“Come guys, lets go, you heard what he said,” said a depressed Tray as each of them walked away with their heads hung down low. They all walked back to the academy dorm room to begin the sad but necessary task of cleaning out their room, Kat stood next to Ethan and watched as they all four walked back slowly.

“I feel so bad for them,” she said.

“Yeah me too” said Ethan, “I wish there was something we could do”

“Well maybe there is,” Kat said.

“Oh no!” said Ethan, shocked at what Kat might be thinking of doing “You don’t mean?”

“It couldn’t hurt, he might even give them a second chance at the course if we promise to work with them, come let’s go!” she said, grabbing a reluctant Ethan’s arm and pulling him along.

“I did not sign up for this,” he said with much hesitation in his voice.

Back Lothor’s ship, they had located the source of the signal and had begun making plans.

“I’ve tracked the source to this exacted location” said Drax, “A place called Lantic Coast”

“Now is the time for our revenge!” declared Strife, “We shall now have our revenge!”

“Talk about your one track minds” said Lothor.

“What do you mean?” asked Strife.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not Strife, but we’re rather short handed here!” he explained.

“Great Lothor,” said Commander Drax, “I assure you that my Tac-trons and I are more than adequate to handle this invasion”

“Mighty nice to know Drax, and by the way, my butt is for sitting, not kissing” Lothor told him.

“Err, yes Lothor, my apologizes” said Drax.

“What I’m trying to say,” Lothor continued on, “Is that I had two armies behind me and still got whipped, if we’re going to do this, let’s do this right and really boost our forces”

“How would we do that?” Nafairia asked,

“That’s the part I haven’t figured out yet,” said Lothor, “Evil henchmen don’t grow on trees, and you just can’t put a want ad in the Sunday paper”

Just then Kapri and Marah appeared in front of a stunned Lothor, Strife, and Nafairia with a bright flash of light.

“Uncle! Uncle it’s us!” said Kapri.

“Yeah you remember us don’t you? Your two favorite nieces?” said Marah.

“Marah? Kapri?” Lothor said shocked to see his two gone good niece standing in front of him.

“Yeah!” said Kapri, “It’s us! We’re back!”

“Yep, we’re here and ready get back in the swing of things!” said Marah.

“I thought you two were done with the whole bad guy route?” said Lothor puzzled.

“Who exactly are they?” asked Nafairia.

“We happen to be his nieces, so you better watch that tone missy” said Marah, or you’ll be out on your little fanny!”

“I’m sorry did you just say fanny?” asked a stunned Kapri.

“Never mind that! I asked you two a question and I want an answer!” demanded Lothor.

“Well we were done now we’re undone with it!” explained Kapri, “So what do you say uncle? Are we back in?”

“Sorry, in this game its two strikes and your out!” Lothor told them, “So if you’ll kindly take your leave and make sure the door doesn’t hit you on the way out!”

“OH PLEASE!” they both said, falling to her knees grabbing both of Lothor’s legs, “PLEASE TAKE US BACK UNCLE! IT’S NO FUN BEING GOOD!” cried Marah.

“Yeah, no one ever wants to take over anything, and you always have to be nice and sweet to every one, even if they’re jerks!” Kapri whined.

“Alright already!” said Lothor, trying to get his two sobbing nieces of his off his legs, “Have a little dignity about yourselves! You’re embarrassing me!”

Both Marah and Kapri stood up and wiped their eyes, and stood in front of Lothor awaiting his final decision.

“I’ll take you two back under a few conditions,” he said.

“You got it!” said Kapri

“Just name it!” said Marah.

“Number one, you don’t try to take over my ship like last time” he said as they both looked sheepishly at each other, “Number two, you promise never to defect to the good guys side again” he told them as they both nodded excitedly, “And three, I’m going to need a bigger army then I had last time, so go down to earth and find me two of the meanest, strongest nastiest animals you can find. Do you both think you can handle that?”

“Consider it done Uncle!” said Kapri.

“Yeah we’ll be back with two of the most vicious animals we can find,” said Marah and with that they were gone.

“Are you sure that’s wise Lothor?” asked Nafairia, “No offense to you and your family, but they don’t seem very bright”

Lothor just shrugged off Nafairia’s comments, “ None taken, and don’t you think I know they’re not to bright? After all they are my nieces, but they do have there up sides,” he told her.

“Humph, like what?” asked Strife.

“Hmm” thought Lothor, “Give me a minute, it’ll come to me”

Just as fast as they disappeared, Marah and Kapri reappeared with two animals from earth, a goat and a lion.

“We’re back!” they said together, as they posed to display their findings.

“Ah, there, they’re incredibly fast!” said Lothor.

“These are the most vicious animals you could find?” asked a confused Strife, “They don’t look all that dangerous”

“Well we were under a lot of pressure,” said Marah

“Yeah, and not to mention that we didn’t really have a lot of time to work with either” said Kapri.

Nafairia walked up to the two earth animals, “These will do just fine,” she said, raising her staff and pointing it at the two animals. Nafairia’s power staff had an extremely powerful jewel at the end, not to mention the power she had of her own, by using this jewel she could do anything, create whatever she needed just by pointing it at something or someone. As she aimed her jewel at the animals, it began to glow and a bolt of lighting shot out of it striking both animals directly, they then began to morph into two mutant animals, growing to human size, when Nafairia was finally finished, she lowered her staff and marveled at what she had done. The two now fully developed monsters growled and groaned as they slowly began to discover what they had become.

“That should do,” said Nafairia pleased at her handed work.

Both Marah and Kapri stood in amazement, “Wow, she’s good,” said Marah.

“I can do that, I just choose not to, I don’t like to show off,” said Kapri, trying not to be impressed, but secretly she was in aw at what she just saw.

“Hmm, not bad, your pretty handy with that thing aren’t you?” said Lothor. He stepped forward to look over the newly created additions to his new force, the monsters looked at him puzzled, and then one of them began to speak,

“Grr,” growled the lion, and then said, “Are you our daddy?” it said.

“Daddy!” cried goat, then both reached out and began hug and squeeze Lothor saying, “daddy” and “we love you daddy” over and over to him.

“Let me go!” said Lothor, struggling to break free and finally did, “I’m your daddy!”

“Oh, uh, we’re sorry,” said the lion monster.

“He must not be the huggy type,” said the goat monster.

“Get this through those furry, think skulls of yours! I’m your leader and you’ll refer to me as such!” Lothor tried to explain.

“Okay, but it sure is a weird thing to call someone such,” said the goat.

“Yeah, and it’s not a very good name either” said the lion.

Lothor just sighed and turned to Nafairia, Marah, and Kapri, “You couldn’t find any smarter than these two?”

“Well like we said, when really didn’t have a lot of time” said Marah.

“Besides, you said you wanted them to be vicious,” added Nafairia, “You didn’t say they had to be smart, but they do have their upsides as well” she pointed out to him. As Lothor turned to look at them, they were looking at one of the generators for the ship and wondered aloud what it was,

“Hey what do you think this is?” asked the lion.

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen anything like this before,” answered the goat, as both continued to look over the strange new object they had discovered, all of a sudden, they both ripped the generator from the wall itself with relative ease and ripped the front of it off completely off, Lothor stood in amazement at what he just saw.

“Oops!” cried the lion.

“Now look what you did!” said the goat, “Now we’re going to have to pay for it!”

“Oh, uh, don’t worry, I can fix it!” the lion said as he began to work blindly, the goat picked up the front of the generator and tried to put it back.

“I better put this back” said the goat, just as he swung it around to put it back on the front of the generator, he hit the lion in the head with it.

“OUCH!” he screamed out in pain, “What’s the big idea?!” he asked as he hit the goat in the head.

“Ow!!!” cried the goat dropping the panel on to the lion’s foot, the lion hoped around in pain as the goat rubbed his head.

“Well, they’re strong, that’s a plus” Lothor remarked, “A little short in the brains department, but at least it’s something to work with”

POWER RANGERS AERIAL FORCE PART THREE​
Outside of the Aerial Academy, Tray, Amanda, Amy, and Lawrence stood in their regular clothes. All dejected after what just happened. Tray was wearing a red football like jersey with black and white trim on the inside and light blue jeans, Amanda was wearing a yellow long sleeve hooded shirt and black jeans, Amy was wearing a pink short sleeved sweater, a blue jeans skirt, and cowboy boots, and Lawrence was wearing a black t-shirt, denim jeans, and a black cowboy hat. They had all turned away from the academy from where they were looking in at the others and started walking.

“This totally stinks,” said Amy sadly.

“Boy, I didn’t think anything could get you down,” remarked Amanda.

“I can’t believe it,” said Lawrence, “We all washed out of the academy, not only washed out, but washed out in the grandest fashion possible!”

“Yeah, well what can we do?” said Tray, “You heard the Admiral, we blew it.”

“Man, I few only stayed out of that stupid simulator!” Lawrence said.

“Well would’ve, should’ve, didn’t” said Amanda frustrated, then there was a slightly pause and then she said, “Well, its been fun! I’m out of here!” and with that Amanda started to walk away.

“Yeah I guess there’s nothing left to do but break the bad news to our families” said Tray, and then he started to walk away as well.

“All that hard work for nothing” said Lawrence as he began to walk away as well.

“Wait a minute guys!” said Amy, “That’s it? We’re just going to go our separate ways?”

“Why not?” asked Amanda, outside of attending the academy and spending time in the simulator, the four of them hadn’t really been friends, in fact they hardly knew each other at all, “There no reason to hang around here”

“Yeah, we’re not going to graduate with the class, we lost all our credits…” added Lawrence.

“Well that doesn’t mean we should give up on this,” Amy said tried to convince them “I mean who knows, I bet if we go back in and talked to the Admiral and told about our situation we might…”

“Look” Amanda said cutting her off and walking over to her and placing her arm around Amy, “It’s over okay? We’re all big boys and girls and can take a little rejection, and don’t take this the wrong way, I like you I really do, but save yourself the trouble and headache and just let it go” and with that said, Amanda took her arm from around Amy and began to walk away again with Tray and Lawrence, and left a stunned Amy alone only for a second before she ran after them.

Back on the ship, Lothor was gathering his forces around him began to restart his old invasion plans. He was still in some amazement of the brute strength and power of his two newest additions to his new force.

“What exactly do I call those two?” he asked Nafairia

“Hmm, well the lion growls a lot, so I would call him Growlox, and the goat, well that’s pretty obvious, Goaten,” she said.

“Works for me, just as long as they’re house broken” he said, “Okay everyone, time for a team meeting!”

They all gathered around him, Strife and Nafairia, Marah and Kapri, and Commander Drax, and Goatin and Growlox. Lothor sat in the chair that was provided to him by Strife and Nafairia when they first arrived. He began to explain how and what they were going to do for their invasion of earth,

“Now I’m pretty sure we all know the story,” he explained, “the Power Rangers, be them Turbo, Ninja, or Dino Thunder, pretty much sent us packing the first time around, we’ve all got our reasons for getting even as well, and believe me, nothing would make my day more than to take of those muti-color headache once and for all!”

They all agreed with Lothor by nodding their heads,

“Since we all agree then” Strife spoke up, “what are we waiting for? Let un begin our conquest of earth now!”

“Boy, someone’s an eager beaver” Marah said, giggling at her own joke.

“Okay, I don’t even know you any more,” groaned Kapri.

“Will you two please try to stay on subject?” demanded Lothor, “We’re talking about taking over the earth, you know? That thing we tried to do the first time but failed miserably?”

“Do not worry Lothor,” said Drax, “My tac-trons and I stand at the ready and await your orders!”

“Good, let’s send everyone a little reminder of who we are, and what we’re about!” said Lothor, “Drax, get those tac-trons of your ready.”

“At once Lothor,” said Drax as he left with his tac-trons to earth.

“So what are we all going to do while they’re down on earth?” asked Kapri.

Lothor activated the main viewing monitor, “Watch and learn girls, watch and learn!” he said with a smile as they all settled in to watch the others start the invasion.

Back on earth, Tray, Amanda, and Lawrence were all walking away with Amy following close behind trying to convince them to go back.

“I’m just saying guys what’s the harm in trying, who knows, they might even give us a second chance if we promise to straighten up,” she said as she came around to face them.

“Look, it’s over okay?! I’m not going back to hear them say no to me again!” said Amanda, who was beginning to get irritated with Amy’s persistence as they all came to a stop, “If you want to go back, I don’t see anyone here stopping you”

“I want us all to go back together,” said Amy.

“She’s right, I’ve meet my quota on rejection for the day,” said Lawrence, “Besides what difference does it make to you anyway if we all go back together or not?”

“Yeah, no offense, but if it’s such a big deal why don’t you go back then?” asked Tray.

“Well we are friends aren’t we? I mean we did go to the academy and attend the classes together, right?” Amy stated.

“Newsflash! We aren’t friends, we took one class together, and spent tons of times in the simulator, doesn’t exactly qualify us to have a life long friendship.” Amanda said rather harshly.

Amy face had a look of disappointment on it; they all noticed it as well and started to think.

“Okay look” Tray finally said, “Let’s do this, we’ll all go back together and try to convince them to give us a second chance, but they still say no, that’s it we’re done okay?”

“I guess it couldn’t hurt as long as it make you happy” said Lawrence noticing the sad look on Amy’s face as well.

“Fine,” sighed Amanda, “We’ll all go back, for your sake, I can’t have this on my conscience”

Amy smiled, “Thanks guys!” she said brightly.

“Yeah, yeah, let’s just get this over with okay?” said Amanda.

“Real positive attitude you have there Amanda” said Lawrence, and with that they were all off to head back to the academy.

Back at the academy, Kat and a reluctant Ethan we’re talking to the Admiral about trying to reinstate the now four expelled cadets in the Admirals office, with little success.

“I’m just saying Admiral,” Kat explained, “They deserve at least a second chance, me and Ethan both think so, right Ethan?” she said as she looked over at him, Ethan stood silently, Kat nudged him in the side to get his attention,

“Uh, oh yeah right I think so” he said.

The Admiral had been sitting at his desk listening to them both plead the case of the four cadets, to his credit, he wasn’t a hard nose guy, he was very understanding an willing to listen to reason if there was any. He wanted to be as fair as possible in this case.

“Capt. Hillard, you do know that these four weren’t exactly the cream of the crop as far as what they did at their time here in the academy, I mean Amanda Ryans attitude problems alone was enough to get her removed.” He told here, “As far as the others, Amy Summers just didn’t fit in, Lawrence Williams had a hard time following instructions given to him, Tray Daniels was the only one with some kind of upside to him.”

“If you just give them another chance I sure they could improve,” Kat pleaded.

“I just don’t know,” said Admiral Walsh.

“I’ll tell you what, assign them to me, if I cant help them get their act together, then you can expel them for good,” she offered.

“Are you sure about this?” asked a shocked Ethan.

“Yes,” Kat said positive of her statement, “I’ll take them in under my command and Ethan and I will work with them, if you don’t see any improvement with them you can expel them for good.”

Ethan looked on in shock and dismay at what he was hearing, and then looked at the Admiral for a response.

“I’ll give some thought and let you know my decision,” said Admiral Walsh.

Kat smiled at what the Admiral had decided, “Thank you sir, I promise if you go with my plan, I won’t let you down”

He nodded and then said, “Anything else?” he asked.

Ethan quickly shook his head no, hoping that the ordeal had ended, Kat smiled and added, “No sir, that’s all”

They both saluted and left out of his office; outside Ethan confronted Kat on what she said to the Admiral.

“Uh Kat?” Ethan asked, “Don’t take this the wrong way or anything, but are you crazy?!”

“What are you taking about?” Kat asked,

“I’ll take then under my command and we’ll work with them?” he repeated to her, “Are you absolutely serious?!”

“You know Ethan, I remember when I talked to your old teacher Tommy Oliver? You remember him? He told me about how he took three students under his wing and that turned out okay,” Kat reminded him.

“Yeah but that was different” he said.

“How?” she asked.

“There was only three us, and there’s four of them” he said confidently, Kat just sighed and walked off.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” she continued to explain to him.

“What?” he asked confused about what she was talking about.

“They spent more time in the simulator than anyone here at the academy, remember our program?” said reminded him.

“Oh yeah” he said, “I completely forgot about that, but do you think it took?”

“Well we won’t know that until we get them back in the academy, so let’s just hope Admiral Walsh changes his mind about them,” she said as they walked off.

While Kat and Ethan walked back to their testing area, the earlier mention cadets Tray, Amanda, Lawrence, and Amy were all walking back to the Aerial Academy to try and talk there way back in.

“This really means a lot to me you guys,” Amy told them all as they walked up to the academy.

“The deal still stands, if they don’t let us back in, we’re done with this whole thing” Amanda reiterated.

Just then, out of now where, a falling fireball fell from the sky and landed at the academy, several others followed and landed right at the academy as well, catching the four of them by surprise. At the academy, Kat and Ethan heard the explosions as well,

“What was that?” Kat asked.

“It sounded like it came from outside” said Ethan, they both ran to the outside to find out what was the cause of the explosion.

“What was that?” Amy asked stunned.

“That landed at the academy c’mon!” said Tray as he started to run towards the academy, the others began sprinting there as well. When they all got there, they saw the place surrounded by smoke and flames. They also saw several robots androids battling the cadets.

“What in the world?!” said a surprised Lawrence.

“Boy these new recruits get weirder and more aggressive every day!” remarked Amanda.

The tac-trons were grabbing cadets right and left, and they easily beat the ones that tried to fight back. No matter how hard the cadets fought, the tac-trons fought all the much harder.

“This is not good!” said Lawrence.

Suddenly, the tac-trons turned their attention to the four of them, and as if by instinct, Tray, Amy, Amanda, Lawrence all assumed a fighting stance, they all looked around and at each other with shock as to what they had just done, it was almost as if they known what to do in a situation such as this.

Then one of the tac-trons spoke, “Tac-trons attack!” it said.

No sooner had the order had been given they all begun to advance on them, Tray, Amy, Amanda, and Lawrence turned their attention right back to the tac-trons and again as if by second nature, rushed into the battle. Tray ran in with a flying round house, which a tac-tron ducked and threw a punch of its own, but it was blocked by Tray, who then twisted the arm of the tac-tron, while at the same time delivered a kick to a tac-tron running up to them, then rolled across the back of it and raised his knee right into its face knocking him out. Tray then delivered a straight kick to one, and then a spinning back kick which found its mark, after which he blocked two punches, and then yet another kick nailing both attacking tac-trons, Tray was shocked at what he had done and looked at his own hands in amazement and disbelief. Amanda was ducking shots from the tac-trons as well, blocking attacks from them and landing a few punches and kicks of her own. As a tac-tron, tried a sweep kick, Amanda back flipped over it and then did a few cart wheels away to a point where she had them back in front of her, landed a well place kick that took out a tac-tron, and just like Tray, Amanda was stunned at what she was doing. Amy however was having a hard time of it at first, she tried to throw a punch which was blocked, then the tac-tron grabbed her and then flung her into the arms of several other tac-trons, who pushed her back up to yet another tac-tron which flung her to the ground. She then looked up at the tac-trons standing around her, just as one was about to deliver a punch, she rolled out of the way and sprung up to her feet. She then began to fight back, sweeping the feet out from under one tac-tron, and spinning back up to her feet as she landed a kick to another. It was as if she was able to combine gymnastics and martial arts into one form, the tac-tron were completely off guard, they had no way combating her fighting style, Amy was amazed as well, it was like she was someone else was in control of her. Lawrence was a little different, after taking on a few of the tac-trons and defeating them rather easily with a array of kicks and punches, he looked at what he was doing and was rather enjoying himself. A spinning back kick found the mark on one tac-tron, as he tried to kick another one, his kick was block, however this wasn’t a problem as he just brought his free leg around towards the head of it only to have him duck underneath but still able to do a mule kick to free himself, roll to his feet and do another spin kick which knocked one tac-tron into the arms of the others.

Just then Drax walked into the scene, “Blah!” he said, “I’ll deal with these earthlings myself!” and drew his sword and charged into the battle. However it didn’t go as well as he hoped it would, he got as far as Tray, who turned him back with relative ease by dodging his sword, grabbing his arm and taking out Drax’s legs. Drax got back onto his feet and tried to attack Tray again by swinging his sword and missing, Tray block his attempts at a back swing and flipped Drax on to his back.

Drax then got back on to his feet as his tac-trons gathered around him, Tray and the other stood opposed to them ready for the next attack, but Drax had decided more help would be need and a strategic retreat was in order.

“You won nothing humans! We shall return!” he said and with a flash they were all gone.

“Okay, that was weird,” said Amanda, “I couldn’t do any of that before!”

“Me neither, I’ve never taken a martial arts class in my life,” Amy had confessed.

“I don’t know when I started doing all that, but I know one thing, I like it!” Lawrence said with a laugh.

“It was like we knew what to do, like we had done all before,” said Tray.

“Okay then, riddle me this batman,” said Amanda, “How could we know what to do if we’ve never done it before?”

“Because it what you were taught to do” said a familiar voice from a far.

They all turned to see Kat and Ethan standing behind them.

“I take it you, know about all this?” asked Amanda.

“In a way yes,” said Kat, “Well not me alone but both of us, me and Ethan, we can explain the fact of why you know how to fight”

“Only the fighting?” asked Tray.

“Yeah, well, the whole robot android army thing is a new one on us too” she told them.

“I think you guys better come with us,” said Ethan.

“But what about the others?” asked Amy as she looked around.

“They be fine, trust me, it’s the four of you we need,” Kat told them, and with that they left.

A few minutes later they were walking down a long corridor to a secret area in the academy.

“How come we never seen this part of the academy before?” asked Tray.

“It’s a restricted area, only ones with special clearance get this far,” Kat explained.

They continued to walk down the long hall until they got to a door; Kat then enter a code number which opened a door into the secret control area of the academy and they all walked in.

“Welcome to Aerial Operations, also known as Aerial Ops,”

They all looked around in amazement, they had never seen anything like it before. It was the most sophisticated operation they had ever seen, inside there was people walking around doing numerous tasks and systems check, other were monitoring actions in and around the academy which included the day’s attack earlier on. Data was being gathered and processed though several computers, hoping to get any kind of answer to who and what they were about.

“This place is amazing,” said a stunned Tray.

“Incredible!” said Lawrence.

“Wow!” said Amy.

“I’m guessing we should keep our hands to ourselves while on the tour huh?” asked Amanda.

“Follow us” Ethan told them.

They all walked down into the main area where two operators were sitting at a control panel.

“The morphers are safe, we were able to bring them down before things really got bad Captain Hillard,” said one of them.

“Are these the ones who are going to be the new rangers?” another asked.

“Rangers?” asked Tray.

“Yes, power rangers” Kat began to explain, “Let me explain, I was commissioned to began a new project, a project known as operation aerial force, I was to select four members of this academy to carry these,” she said as she pointed to the aerial morphers, “These are called aerial morphers, who ever wears them has the ability to unlock a unique power and become power rangers.”

“Well how do the four of us tie into this?” asked Lawrence, “And what does this have to do with us being able to fight like we did outside?”

“Well the four of you were the ones who spent the most time in the simulator right?” Ethan asked.

“Yeah,” said Amanda, “I do remember spending a massive amount of time inside the simulator.”

“Well the reason you were spending so much time inside of it is because you were told to” he said.

“I don’t think I get it,” said Amanda.

“You will,” Ethan continued, “You see you were being taught how to fight subliminally, the more time you sent in the simulator, the more you picked up, and after ever session, you were told to come back for more training.”

“So basically you’re the ones responsible for us spending so much time there” said Lawrence.

“Right,” added Kat, “You see the simulator was part of the training, actually half of it, it all comes together once you take the morphers.”

“You, want the four of us, to become, power rangers?” asked Amanda.

“Who ever attacked us before isn’t going away that easily, they’ll be back to take another shot at us, the world needs a set of heroes to be ready.” Kat said.

“But we got kicked out of the academy” said Amy.

“But you’re the ones who spent the most time in the simulator” said Ethan.

“We know it’s a huge decisions to make, I wish we could tell what to do, but we can’t, this is a decision you need to make on your own”

Back on the ship, General Drax had returned to report to Lothor, but Lothor had seen the whole thing and was waiting.

“Well General, that wasn’t a great first showing,” Lothor told him.

“Forgive me Lothor, I was thwarted by four earthlings, I promise you that I will not fail the second time.” Drax told him.

“Well if it’s alright by you, I think we’ll try another route, Strife, Nafairia, why don’t the two of you take a shot at it” he said.

“Of course Lothor” said Strife, “And rest assured that we will not fail”

“Well I know I won’t fail, I can’t speak for Strife of course,” said Nafairia.

“One day Nafairia, you will push me to far with your comments and then you’ll be sorry!” snapped Strife, Nafairia just looked at him smugly.

“Try saving your anger and hatred for everyone one on earth!” said Lothor, “and just get to it! Growlox, Goaten!”

“Here boss!” said as they both ran up.

“Let’s see what you two can do, and lets really pour it on, General Drax, send some more of your tac-trons with them!”

“As you command,” said Drax, with that said Strife, Nafairia, Growlox and Goaten all teleported to earth.

“You still got it uncle!” said Kapri.

“Just like riding a bike, it’s one of those things you never forget,” he told her.

Back on earth, an alert went off at the main desk; they each turned their attention at the main viewing monitor to see what cause the alert.

“As almost on queue, take a look!” said Ethan.

They all saw Strife and Nafairia being flanked by Growlox and Goaten marching in the downtown district.

“Who are they?” Ethan asked.

“I don’t know the front four, but the foot soldiers are called tac-trons” Tray told he, “At least that’s what I think they called themselves”

“Hate to put you under the gun like this but we need your decision,” said Kat.

They all looked at each other, each knowing what had to be done, but still unsure of themselves. Finally, Tray stepped forward and took the first aerial morpher and looked back at everyone else, “Well guys, am I doing this alone or are you going to help me?” he asked them.

Lawrence was the second to step forward and took the second morpher, “Oh yeah, I’m in!”

Amy stepped forward and took the third morpher, “It’s not every day you’re asked to save the world,” she said.

Amanda looked at them all, “Oh sure make me the last hold out, what do you think I’m going to do!” she said as she walked forward to claim the last aerial morpher.

“You’re all doing the right thing,” Kat reassured them.

“So how do we get these things to work?” asked Tray.

“When it comes time to activate them, just say ‘POWER RANGERS, AERIAL FORCE’ and hit the main buttons at the bottom of your aerial morphers” Kat told them.

“Sounds simple enough,” Amanda said.

“I just hope they work,” Lawrence said.

“Well there’s only one way to find out” Tray said, and then he started to walk to the door and then looked back at the others, “Well are you guys coming or what?”

They agreed and started to the door.

“Good luck” Kat told them all, and with that they were gone.

“Ethan, let’s see what we can find out about our new visitors,” she said.

“You got it” Ethan said.

In the city, Strife and the other were destroying everything in site; Strife’s sword fired lighting bolts of energy at anything that was around, Nafairia’s staff was doing the same; Growlox and Goatin used their superior strength to tear things apart with their bare hands, chaos was spread threw out the city as people ran in fear and terror. Just then Tray, Amanda, Amy, and Lawrence came running up to face them.

“Stand aside,” said Strife, “Or be destroyed!”

“I don’t think so, this is the end of the line for you guys!” said Tray.

“Oh really and what are the four of you going to do!” asked Nafairia, “You can’t possibly hope to stand up to the likes of us,”

“Typical bad guy one liner,” said Amanda, “Are we suppose to be afraid or something?”

“This is your last warning,” said Strife, “Thus far I’ve been lenient with you, but my patience is wearing thin!”

“You ready guys?” asked Tray.

“Just one question, what if these thing don’t really work?” asked Amanda.

“Then we might just set a new record in the thousand yard dash out here” said Lawrence.

“Then we better hope these things work,” said Amy.

Tray stepped forward, “Ready?!” he yelled

“Ready!” they all said, and then said all together “POWER RANGERS, AERIAL FORCE!”

Suddenly, there was the sound of jet engines as the morphers started up, they’re bodies glowed a bright light and then began to show different colors.

Tray’s body shined a bright white light, which then began to showed bright red in certain areas such as the outside and inside of his arms and legs, but remained white in the center of his body, with the symbol of the aerial academy on his chest, which was a jet in gold and surrounded in black traced on the outside in gold. His head was then covered with a red helmet with a black visor going across his eyes and the bottom part resembling a mouth.

As the process finished itself, Tray took a fighting pose and shouted, “AERIAL FORCE RED!”

The same process repeated itself with Amanda but in yellow, she made a different fighting pose and shouted, “AERIAL FORCE YELLOW!”

The same with Amy, only she had a small skirt on her uniform and showed a pink light as she made her fighting pose and shouted “AERIAL FORCE PINK!”

Finally Lawrence’s took on a black light and his process ended and took his stance as he shouted saying, “AERIAL FORCE BLACK!”

“All right they worked!” said Tray.

“Not bad if I do say so myself!” commented Amanda.

“Digging the threads!” remarked Lawrence.

“Wow, pink! My favor color!” cheered Amy, “And mine has this really cute mini skirt!”

“Power Rangers,” snarled Strife, “Just like the ones responsible for out aunt’s demise, well the four of you shall be made an example of! ATTACK!” Strife yelled.

Both the tac-trons and the newly formed aerial rangers both rushed at each other, with the results being the same as before, only this time it seemed as rangers, Tray, Amy, Amanda, and Lawrence’s skills were a lot better, they seemed more fluent and sharper.

“Man, this is almost to easy!” said Tray as he let loose with a flurry of kicks and punches all finding there marks, his new skills made it seem almost effortless as he took out one tac-tron after another. He blocked punches and ducked kicks all the while landing his own.

Lawrence looked around at his situation and seeing that he was heavily out numbered didn’t seem to bother him, “All you guys coming after me? Man I feel sorry for you!” he said rather confidently as he began his assault. No matter how hard the tac-trons fought, he fought harder, roundhouses, spin kicks and punches were all doing their damage to the tac-trons.

Amanda and Amy’s agility seem to increase as well, they were flipping through the air with no problem and taking out tac-trons right and left.

“Okay you two have had it!” screamed Growlox.

“Let’s get’em!” shouted Goatin as the two mutant monsters charged forward.

“Uh oh!” said Amy.

As the two monster got closer, Amanda looked at Amy said, “Let’s show these goons what we can do!”

“You got it!” said Amy.

Almost effortlessly, both Amy and Amanda seem to just spring straight up into the air,

“Excuse us!” said Amanda.

“Going up!” said Amy, as they both finally landed on a wall close by.

“Grrrr, get down here!” shouted Growlox.

“Okay, but remember you asked for it!” said Amy, as her and Amanda both flipped off the wall, completely over the heads of the two befuddled monsters,

“AERIAL BLASTERS!” they both shouted as they drew out there weapons, “Fire!”

They fired on both Goatin and Growlox, and several shots landed on and around them as they both roared and bayed out in pain.

“Wow that was pretty cool, and fun!” said Amy.

“Nice shooting partner,” Amanda said, as she twirled her blaster back into her holster.

Meanwhile, Tray was in a very intense fight with Strife, each was battle matching each other move for move, Strife then drew his sword, “You will suffer the same fate as those responsible for my Aunt’s demise!”

“This can’t be good!” Tray said, just them he heard something in his helmet, it was Ethan’s voice, “Tray, don’t worry about a thing, you’ve got a sword of your own, a aerial saber.”

“Well, it’s worth a try!” said Tray, “AERIAL SABER!” he called out and instantly one was in his hand, “If it’s a sword fight you want, it’s a sword fight your going to get!”

Both Tray and Strafe charged each other and their swords clashed, the intense hand to hand combat had now became a heated sword duel, as both swords clashed and clanged over and over again, they came face to face with one another,

“I’ve defeated some of the most powerful warrior through out the galaxy, what makes you think I can not defeat some one the likes of you?” he asked.

“Simple, they weren’t me!” answered Tray, as he pushed off of Strife, Strife and Tray’s blades both struck each other at the same time, Tray rolled away towards Amanda, Amy and Lawrence and Strife did the same thing rolling to his allies, a stand off began as both sides stood face to face.

“Huh, I’m hoping someone has a plan!” remarked Amanda.

“We can’t let them past us guys!” Lawrence said.

“But we’re seriously out numbered, all they got to do is wear us down!” said Amy.

“You guys got any suggestions?” asked Tray.

“Try this,” Ethan said as he typed up something on his keyboard and then hit enter, suddenly, a new weapon came flying in right between all of them, “It’s called the Turbine Cannon, you might want to be careful using it, it’s got a serious kick to it”

“Thanks!” said Tray, they all grabbed on to each of the four sides.

“It comes with power cells, just dropped them in and fire when you’re ready,” Ethan told them.

“Good to know!” said Tray, “Load up Rangers!” they each dropped in their power cells and then the new weapon began to charge up.

“He did say we can fire this thing when we’re ready” said Amanda.

“Then I say no better time then now” remarked Amy, as the thrust blaster max out on its power.

“FIRE!” they all shouted together, the cannon did have a pretty big kick to it as the rangers stumbled backwards, but none the less, it did hit its target which was Strife’s army sending them all flying through the air.

“Wow this thing kick like a mule!” said Amanda.

“Tried to tell you guys,” said Ethan.

Strife, Nafairia and their force all staggered to their feet, “This isn’t over Power Rangers! We will return and you will not be so fortunate next time!” said Strife as they all disappeared.

The rangers cheered as they had one they’re first battle, it was a great feeling to know that they had come together to save the city at least for now.

“We did!” cheered Amy.

“You know I could get use to this!” said Amanda.

“No doubt, evil beware!” Lawrence said brashly.

“Not bad guys, not bad at all” Tray complemented his team on a job well done.

“Well that didn’t go well,” said Marah.

“Gee, you think?” Kapri said sarcastically, Lothor would had witnessed everything had very little to say.

“Well look on the bright side uncle, it’s only the first battle, they’ll get better, I hope” said Marah.

“I didn’t come out of a bottle to have the same thing happen to me again, as of right now things are going to be different around here and I don’t care what power rangers are on earth, we’re not going to rest until they’re assorted piles of dust!” her said.

Back at aerial ops, the four new power rangers had returned victorious and all talking about what had just happened, still in they’re ranger uniforms but with their helmets off.

“Not bad guys” Kat said commending them on a job well done.

“Not bad?” said Amanda excitedly, “were you not watching? We seriously kicked major butt out there!”

“Yeah, they didn’t stand a chance against us, no doubt they’re probably half way across the galaxy after that beat down they took” said Lawrence.

“Don’t bet on it” Ethan said, “They’re probably regrouping and getting every for they’re next attack.”

“Yeah, bad guys like that usually don’t give so easily,” Kat told them.

“Well if they do come back, we’ll be ready for them,” Tray said.

“Oh yeah!” said Amanda, high fiving Lawrence.

“Definitely” said Lawrence.

“Thanks for believing in us Captain Hillard” said Amy with a smile.

“Call me Kat, and this is Ethan” she said pointing at Ethan.

“Look like we have our heroes” said Ethan.

“Not yet,” said Kat.

They all looked around confused at what Kat just said.

“You still some training to go through, this is just like the academy, you to really get a feel for your new powers, that was just the easy part a little while ago, it get harder from here on out, so you have to be ready at all times.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be ready” said Tray.

“Good, because I’m placing you in charge of the team, as the red ranger you have be able to handle anything and everything, but also remember that you can’t do it alone. You guys are going to have to rely on each other, if you work together just like you did today, the results will be just the same.

“I won’t let you down Ca…I mean Kat” he said to reassure her.

She smiled at him, suddenly one of the workers began to clap for them, soon another joined in, and then another, until they were all applauding the new force that had been assembled to defend earth. The four rangers smiled and just enjoyed the moment even if for only that one moment, until the next time.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back