• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha Janus foot tickled.

4thudson

Their is a new kids show on TV staring Samantha Janus [dont know the name of the show] and in one episode she is meant to be tortured for information by tie-ing her up , taking her shoes off and tickling her bare feet with a feather duster.

:eek: Please, If you find anymore information on this, please post it! Samantha Janus is so fit!

Minor research on Ms Janus.

She has only been on one kid's show from her tv biography, it was a ITV show named Spatz. It was back in 90'-92'. Was that what you saw?

She is in a new ITV sitcom called Babes in the Wood starting on Thursday 23 July at 21:00. So maybe you saw a commericial from that upcoming show? It's not a kid show though.

I'm burnt out from all the web-browsing! Hope this info helps my friends across the sea find this episode. :)

Last edited:
Good Work DK, I reckon it is Babes In The Wood.

Spatz was AWFUL by the way! :zzzzz:

samantha janus

checked the listings on itv webpage, but there is no listings for this. a little help?

Babes in the Wood was a very mediocre ITV comedy show. Unless ITV have started offering advertising space for a packet of dry roasted peanuts and half a lager, i would be very surprised if the show is being repeated and would consider the controller of ITV to be as mad as one can get whilst still enjoying their liberty if a new series was comissioned. Perhaps the biogaphy page you viewed was out of date??

It's possible Stuart. I was trying every internet browsing trick I knew to find any info. I could of sworn I saw 2002 as the year, at minimum 2001. If 4thudson saw it just recently, that's a good sign, no?

I should have wrote down that info link.
If you mates should find out, please tape the show. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back