• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIME CHANGE FOR TTS ON 9/26

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone! Due to popular demand there is going to be a time change for the meet/munch for the TTS that is schedule on 9/26. Instead of meeting at 9pm we are now meeting at 8 PM. 8 PM IS NOW THE NEW TIME. If you can please RVSP to bellytickling or myself about attending or wanting attend so that we can reserve a table. Thanks and have great and tickly day

I will see you all at the get together on sat nite, and looking forward to hanging out with Sweet, Bart, Tara and all our new TTs friends.

Oh hey guys... I had recently lost my car becuase an immgrant w/o a dr. license rear ended it a couple weeks ago and I am right now without a car. I am relying on rides to get to work/school. I am waiting on insurance money and its not looking good. So me being able to come or not is really up in the air at this point :(

Review of the Meet

Hey Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well . I wanted to tell everyone about my Great time with TTS. It started with a fun time at Dennys but after that we went back to bellytickling house for some more fun . Since going to this rope bondage workshop been really interested in that plus I didn't think I could break rope or escape from it since I tend to do that with other restraints. Tickler Bart and Belly tied me up with the rope (with instruction from me) that I brought and started the tickle torture. After being tickle for about a hour or so I started losing circulation in my wrists and my ankles so we change from being tickled on the bed to the the recliner. Bart figure out how to tie me up using the rope and throughout the night there was a exchange of tickling and just talking about everything under the sun. The fun didn't end until like 4 am in the morning, but it didn't seem like the meeting even lasted that long. I guess the old saying goes that time flies when having fun. I think the BEST part about the whole meeting is I think I turn Bart who is more into tickling feet (which there is nothing wrong let me clarify) into going more towards tickling the bellybutton and the upperbody (YEA ).

I know this sounds very generalize, but if you want to know more about the action that took place we did do some recordings of all the tickling that was done to me . If you like to see the video, just send a PM to Tickler Bart because he is editing some stuff on it and we are not posting it on TMF (sorry). Hope everyone enjoy the story and have happy tickles.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back