• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lesbian Anime Fan Part 2

rainbow ribs

I didn't think I would write a part 2 of this story, but lol i did so i hope it turns out ok, this story is based on revenge and not sex, but don't judge it harshly just yet, enjoy

Part 2 – you’re the weak one

It was the day after Aya Hirano was tied up and tickled by Rachel, then yesterday she experienced feelings for women that she didn’t know she had. Rachel and Aya were at the mall shopping, because as Aya said, she will take Rachel to the mall for the day and buy her anything she liked the look of. Rachel was wearing a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black trousers and a pair of trainers, whereas Aya was wearing a flowery dress that fell down just above her knees and a pair of white sandals.

They both held hands as they walked inside a clothes store together, Rachel instantly saw a top that she fell in love with, it was a pink top with black skulls on it. Aya looked at the t-shirt and laughed out loud, she quickly covered her mouth and tried to regain herself, Rachel looked at Aya curiously and asked

“what’s so funny”

Aya cleared her throat and put on a straight face

“oh nothing”

She replied, the truth was that Aya didn’t like the look of the t-shirt that Rachel fell in love with, in fact she thought it looked stupid, Rachel developed a Cheshire cat grin on her face

“nothing hmm”

Said Rachel grinning from ear to ear and out of nowhere plunged her fingers deep into Aya’s lower ribs and began to tickle her, Aya fell to the floor with uncontrollable laughter, but Rachel’s hands followed, every one in the store started to watch in amusement

“are you going to tell me what’s funny”

Asked Rachel with an evil smile

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHEHEHES HAHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHES I’LL TEHEHEHEHEHELL YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAHAT’S FUNNYHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”

Was Aya’s instant and desperate response, she did not want to be tickled any longer, Rachel then stopped and helped her up, Aya brushed down her clothes and cleared her throat, she was feeling a little embarrassed, she didn’t like the idea of people watching her lose herself, one of the men in the store began to shout over

“HEY YOU WITH THE SENSITIVE LITTLE BODY, FANCY A SHAG LATER”

Aya turned around to see who said that, she looked at him and saw a tall fat man, with a scruffy beard and greasy brown hair wearing a tracksuit, Rachel shouted back

“NOT WITH YOU, YOU FAT DICK”

The man just shrugged his shoulders and went towards the exit, he walked past Aya and quickly shot his hand towards her side, he didn’t get her but she darted away with a yelp

“BOO”

He said through laughter and left the store, making Aya feel horrible about herself, Rachel held her hand

“just ignore him, he was a complete and utter tit wank, I’m telling you now, people like that need to be shot at birth”

Snarled Rachel, Aya took a deep breath and tried to forget about it

“so what was funny before”

asked Rachel and she waited for an answer

“I’m sorry, it’s just that the top, it’s a bit weird”

Told Aya, Rachel lowered her head and said with disappointment in her voice

“you don’t like it”

Aya realised now that she hurt Rachel’s feelings and apologised

“I’m sorry Rachel, but it doesn’t matter if I like it or not, if you like it then that’s all that matters”

Said Aya with a smile and removed the t-shirt off the hook, but then Rachel took the t-shirt out of Aya’s hands and replied with a smile

“you know what, your right, it is a weird looking top”

Rachel put the top back on the hook, and suggested some coffee, Aya loved
coffee and she knew a good cafe just round the corner. They arrived at the café and ordered two coffees, one blueberry muffin and one chocolate chip muffin, they both sat down and started chatting

“wow this coffees good”

Said Rachel while taking a sip, Aya watched Rachel drink her coffee and then a sudden grin appeared on her face, luckily Rachel didn’t notice, Aya wiped the gin away from her own face and said after taking a sip of coffee

“hey Rachel, you know one of these days I’m gonna get you back for what you did to me yesterday”

Said Aya, Rachel suddenly started choking on her coffee and went wide eyed for a second, then said while leaning forward across the coffee table

“what, you get me back, yeah right when hell freezes over, there’s no way you could get me back and I have 3 good reasons why, 1 I’m bigger than you, 2 I’m stronger than you and 3 I’m not even ticklish anyway”

Aya looked a little disappointed, but decided that Rachel might be lying. She then started planning about how she could get her back and then it hit her. After 4 hours of drop dead shopping Rachel suggested home and Aya agreed.
When they both arrived at Rachel’s they both slumped on the sofa and out of know where Rachel began to giggle

“I can’t believe you were thinking of getting me back, as if that would happen”

Laughed Rachel, Aya suddenly looked a little sad then angry

“I’m not weak”

Said Aya angrily, Rachel then attacked Aya’s tummy with all 10 fingers and Aya yelped and moved further into the sofa, she tried to push Rachel’s hands away but she couldn’t instead she began to laugh in desperation as she held tight onto Rachel’s wrist, of course this didn’t effect the tickling in any way

“NO STOHOHOHOHOHOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO NAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAT PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA RACHEL PLEHEHEHEHEHHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Cried Aya through squealing laughter as she tried to twist away

“you’re not weak you say, come off it, you can’t even defend yourself, come on say it, say your weak and I’ll stop”

Taunted Rachel, as she lifted Aya’s shirt a little and stuck her finger in Aya’s belly button, Aya screamed an ear piercing scream then was in a new stage of helpless laughter

“HAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA I’M NAHAHAHAHAT WEHEHEHEHEHEHEAK HAHAHAHAHA I’M NOHOHOHOHOHOT WEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAK HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M NOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAT WEHEHEHEHEHEAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOHOHOHOHON’T YOU DARE SAHAHAHAHAY I’M WEHEHEHEHEHEAK”

Rachel heard that reply so then she went for the underarms which Caused Aya to go into silent laughter

“I’m sorry what was that, I couldn’t quite understand that”
Teased Rachel and galloped her fingers over Aya’s ticklish underarm flesh, the torture was written all over Aya’s face, this was probably one of her worst spots, after 1 minute Rachel decided to ask

“do you give up”

Asked Rachel with an evil smile, Aya couldn’t speak, but she nodded yes continuously with teary eyes, then after 2 minutes Rachel stopped. Aya took some deep breaths and slowly stood up as she tried to get her eye balls to face forward, when she managed to calm herself down a thought went through her mind

‘you may feel confident now, but just you wait’

It was now 6:00pm and Aya was about to put her plan to work

“hey Rachel mind if I just use your bathroom”

Asked Aya with a smile

“sure be my guest”

Was Rachel’s response, Aya stood up and made her way upstairs and into the bathroom, she left the bathroom door open and pulled out a small microphone and clipped it to her ear, she then took a deep breath and began to sing, she was singing ‘Lost My Music’ and it sounded amazing. Rachel started bobbing her head to the song which she loved, this was her favourite song, she decided to get up and quietly watch Aya sing, meanwhile Aya heard Rachel come up stairs but carried on singing, this was all part of her plan, Aya hid behind the door and continued singing. Rachel walked into the bathroom when all of a sudden she felt a stab on her arm and she suddenly blanked out.

when Rachel finally came round she found herself restrained on the same bed that Aya was tied to yesterday, she felt groggy and light headed and pulled at the restraints weakly, Aya was laughing at her efforts

“well, what did I tell you”

Taunted Aya as she was circling the bed, Rachel was a little scared, so she tried to reassure that there was nothing that Aya could do, being so small and helpless.

“what do you think you’re doing?”

Shouted Rachel, her eyes followed Aya’s ever move

“well it took some planning but I knew you couldn’t resist listening to one of my songs, and I knew that once I started singing that you will want to watch me, so I took that opportunity to drug you and put you on this bed and tie you up”

Said Aya in her cute sexy Japanese accent, she then slowly sat on the foot edge of the bed and giggled

“I don’t know what your laughing at because as soon as I get out of this I will tickle you for hours on end”

Threatened Rachel, but deep down she was nervous

“oh you mean kusuguru”

Said Aya with an evil smile as she wiggled her fingers in front of Rachel’s bare feet, Rachel eyes went wide and she suddenly tightened every muscle in her legs, Aya noticed this and asked while grinning ear to ear

“hey Rachel I thought you said you weren’t ticklish”

Rachel let the muscles loose in her legs and shrugged her shoulders

“I’m not, what makes you think that I am?”

Asked Rachel a little bit too shakily

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed Rachel, but your legs seem to be tightening up, I wonder why that could be”

Teased Aya as she took a single finger and slowly traced it up Rachel’s left foot and without warning Rachel whole entire leg jerked as far as it could

“NOOOOOOO”

Yelped Rachel very loudly, Aya smiled wickedly

“you little fibber”

Taunted Aya as she climbed on the bed and sat on top of Rachel’s legs so that they wouldn’t move as far, Rachel was totally starting to panic now, she knew she was ticklish but she would never admit it to anyone

“so are you going to be truthful with me or do I have to find out the hard way?”

Asked Aya while hovering her fingers over Rachel’s bare soles, Rachel didn’t answer

“the hard way it is then”

Said Aya answering for her and began to gently scrape her nails all over the bottom heels and working her way up to the base of the toes, Rachel fell apart with laughter just as soon as the fingers touched her feet, she really did try to hold it in, but she couldn’t

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AYAHAHAHAHAH STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP PLEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOT THE FEEHEHEHEHEHEHET”

Laughed Rachel hysterically, Aya didn’t stop

“why would I stop when you told me that you weren’t ticklish at all, and if that’s the case then this of course shouldn’t be bothering you”

Aya deliberately concentrated more on the heel of the foot since she got a better reaction, Rachel’s head twisted this way and that as helpless laughter continued to flow

“PLEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHEHERE STOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAP IT HAHAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHOHOHO GAHAHAHAHAD NAHAHAHAHAHAT MY HEHEHEHEHEHEELS HAHAHAHAHA OK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M TICKLIHIHIHIHIHIHISH”

Begged Rachel through laughter, Aya loved every second of the reactions she was getting and she finally got a confession, but that didn’t mean she was going to stop so soon

“so your finally admitting it, that’s good”

Said Aya as she began to play with Rachel’s toes, one by one, Rachel’s head continuously banged up and down into the pillow every time that Aya moved on to a new toe, after 10 seconds Rachel’s laughter suddenly became wheezy as her face became red and sticky and her hair was all over the place

“STOHOHOHOP PLEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOP”

Cried Rachel breathlessly

“why? Is this tickling?”

Asked Aya in an innocent voice

“YEHEHEHEHEHES KUHUHUHUSUHUHUHUGUHUHUHUTAI HAHAHAHAHA”

Was Rachel’s short response and was about to go into silent laughter when Aya suddenly stopped, Rachel gasped with relief as her whole body untensed itself

“I wonder if your ticklish anywhere else”

Said Aya with a wicked grin

“NO NO I’m not I’m not”

Said Rachel in total panic, her feet are not the most ticklish part on her body, in fact it was one of the least, but she still reacted badly to any touch upon her bare soles

“I wouldn’t lie to me, you may not realise this yet, but now you’re the weak one and as soon as you’ve registered that through your head the better”
Rachel gritted her teeth and said sharply

“I am not and never will be the weak one, that position has already been taken by you”

Aya scoffed and climbed onto the bed next to Rachel’s legs and ran a single finger up and down of the top of Rachel’s leg, she clamped her eyes and mouth shut and tensed up every single leg muscle

“so that position’s been taken by me you say, well I wouldn’t say that”

Said Aya and began to ruthlessly attack the kneecaps with both hands and absolutely adored the helpless laughter that shot out of Rachel’s mouth

“aw does that tickle”

Sang Aya in an adorable voice

“YEHEHEHEHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO MORE PLEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHOP”

Cried Rachel as tears rolled down her face and twisted her head side to side. Then Aya accidently slid one of her fingers under Rachel’s left knee

“NOOOO NAHAHAHOHOHOHOT THERE”

She yelped, Aya laughed wickedly

“awe I think I’ve found another weak spot, tickle tickle tickle”

Teased Aya as she slid her fingers in and out behind of Rachel’s knees, Rachel began to scream then she began to laugh in desperation

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE AYAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE ANHEHEHEHEWHERE BUT THEHEHEHEHERE PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAP OH GOHOHOHOHOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Aya felt so powerful, right now she had the upper hand and was loving every second of it

“yes there, yes there Rachel, I’m going to tickle you there for a while longer”

Taunted Aya as she licked her lips and continued the torment

“NOOOOOO PLEHEHEHEHEHEHASE DOHOHOHOHOHON’T I CAHAHAHAHAHAN’T BREHEHEHEHEHEATH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE I’M BEHEHEHEHEGGING YOU TO STOHOHOHOHOHOP”

Cried Rachel then began to choke on the air, but Aya didn’t plan to stop just yet

“tell you what Rachel, admit that your weak and maybe, just maybe I’ll move to a different spot”

Said Aya with a wicked smile, Rachel went into a stage of torturous silent laughter, and couldn’t answer her, she couldn’t even nod her head to the offer, Aya knew she was really getting to Rachel and she knew that she wasn’t capable of answering her

“so you don’t except my offer, I’m telling you now some people are just so selfish”

Said Aya wickedly and continued this horrible torture that Rachel was suffering, then Rachel managed to get a couple of words out that Aya could just about understand

“yees I ham weeeeaaak”

Said Rachel weakly and extremely wheezy, Aya stopped and Rachel looked like she was having an asthma attack, Aya suddenly realised that she was having an asthma attack and began to panic

“Aya *gasp* I *gasp* can’t *gasp* breath *gasp* need *gasp* my *gasp* inhaler *gasp* please *gasp*”

Aya quickly jumped off the bed

“where is it”

Said Aya quickly

“in *gasp* my *gasp* jacket *gasp *hurry *gasp* please”

Said Rachel, when Aya quickly ran out the room a wicked smile appeared on Rachel’s face, she then pulled one of her arms at the restraints as hard as she could and managed to get one arm out and undid her other arm with her free hand, she then untied her ankles and got out of the bed and hid behind the door, Aya ran back upstairs and ran into the room in total panic

“Rachel I can’t find you inhal…”

Aya interrupted herself when she saw that Rachel was gone, she walked further into the room when all of a sudden the door slammed shut behind her, Aya screamed and she jumped out of her skin, when she turned around she saw Rachel smiling wickedly at her.

“you were faking it, how could you I thought you were dying”

yelled Aya, Rachel laughed wickedly as she slowly step by step got closer and closer to Aya, Aya slowly backed away

“I had to do something, you were being quite ruthless and now you have just but yourself a one way ticket to hell”

Threatened Rachel and pounced on top of Aya. Aya struggled to get Rachel off of her.

“there’s no use Aya your not going anywhere”

Sang Rachel and rolled Aya on her front, she then sat on Aya’s legs and removed her shoes

“NO DON’T YOU DARE, LEAVE MY FEET ALONE”

Yelled Aya in total panic, Rachel laughed

“or what”

Said Rachel and waited for an answer, but didn’t get one

“I thought so”

Said Rachel sharply and began to slide her fingers along Aya’s soles, Aya yelped and quickly moved her leg away as far as she could, Rachel wrapped one arm around Aya’s bottom half of her legs and used the other free hand to tickle Aya’s feet again and this time Aya couldn’t move her legs away, instead she began to laugh hard and tried to wiggle her way out but couldn’t.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEHEHEHEHEAVE MEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHALOHOHOHOHOHONE HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Cried Aya through ticklish agony

“no way, you asked for this”

Said Rachel with an evil grin and began to scribble her nails under and between Aya’s toes, which caused Aya to laugh even harder

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOP IT PLEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAHAHAHAHAN’T TAHAHAHAHAKE IT THEHEHEHEHERE HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Said Aya between hysterical laughter, she tried so hard to escape but she was weaker than Rachel.

“aw am I tickling you?”

Teased Rachel

“YEHEHEHES YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Cried Aya with teary eyes, Rachel stopped and rolled Aya on her back, Aya took some deep breaths and tried to regain herself. Then she broke into laughter again when Rachel’s fingers kneaded her lower tummy and around the belly button, Aya would normally grab Rachel’s arms but her arms were stuck to the sides because of Rachel’s legs.

“aw are you stuck, are you stuck, tickle tickle tickle, your not going anywhere, no your not oh no your not”

Said Rachel in a baby voice, all this verbal teasing made it tickle all the worse

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE NO MORE NOHOHOHOHOHO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“yes more”

Sang Rachel and began to dance her fingers up and down Aya’s ribs, Aya yelped and jumped as far as she could, she began laughing and crying as this tickling was way too much for her to bare.

“kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy”

Teased Rachel and gently dug her fingers between each rib bone causing new floods of tears to flow with every poke and touch. Aya really wished that she wasn’t in this house right now, she thought to herself if she ever gets the chance she will make a run for it, but at the moment Aya was well and truly stuck between Rachel’s legs

“NOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA NOHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHO NOT THEHEHEHEHERE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT HAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHY ARE YOU DOIHIHIHIHIHIHING THIHIHIHIHIHIHIS TO MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”

Cried Aya as she continuously kept banging her head on the floor with helpless teary laughter which Aya couldn’t control, Rachel stopped and got off of her, but Aya continued to laugh eventually she began to calm down as her chest heaved up and down.

“you bitch, you fucking bitch”

Yelled Aya as she slowly got up and was about to leave through the front door when Rachel stood in the way with her arms crossed

“what did you just call me”

Said Rachel angrily, but Aya found some strength within her and pushed Rachel out of the way

“out of my way”

Yelled Aya and was about to run for it when Rachel grabbed Aya’s waist and dug her fingers deep into her flesh, Aya crashed to her knees as she yelped and began to laugh

“NOBODY TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT”

Yelled Rachel angrily. Aya managed to crawl away from Rachel and suddenly hit her across the head with her fist, it wasn’t enough to kill Rachel but it was enough to knock her out. She stared down at the body and thought whether she should make a run for it or if she should tie her up even better than before and torture her whole entire body, she thought for a minute, she finally made up her mind, Aya dragged her body to the bed and tied Rachel up like last time, except she tied her up even tighter, Rachel was going nowhere. This was definitely not going to be a sexual thing any more, but a form of cruelty.

Several hours later Rachel slowly started to wake up once again and went wide eyed when she saw Aya hovering over her

“Aya, what are you doing”

Asked Rachel weakly, Aya’s angry look scared Rachel

“you are going to regret the day you were born Rachel”

Said Aya coldly as she climbed on top of Rachel’s upper body, Rachel never thought she’d be this terrified of someone like this, but she was.

“Aya.. ple…please…don…don’t do this”

Said Rachel shakily

“are you taking the piss”

Said Aya raising an eyebrow

“you’ve been talking to me like shit and you’ve been torturing me with kusugurus, now I think you are about to understand what kusuguru is all about”

Said Aya terrifyingly and placed her small delicate fingers under Rachel’s t-shirt and began to massage each rib, causing Rachel to laugh hysterically as she banged her head up and down the pillow, the tickling had only just started but somehow it got out of hand straight away.

“NOHOHOHOHOHO STOHOHOHOHOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAP NOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHO GAHAHAHAHAD IT TIHIHIHIHIHICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Cried Rachel through hysterical laughter, Aya didn’t stop and nor did she plan to, she then began to dance her fingers across the waist and tummy, this made Rachel yelp and scream with every poke then followed by teary and silent laughter as she struggled to regain herself, but of course failed to do so.

“this is a good spot isn’t it, now your gonna find out just how evil us Japanese girls can be”

Laughed Aya coldly as she continued tickling Rachel’s waist and tummy, Rachel was over whelmed by the sensations that she was enduring, she couldn’t hardly breath, her face was beet red and hot as her mouth was wide open and her eyes clamped shut, then a sudden breath of relief was followed as Aya stopped tickling her, but then laughter came again when Aya dug her fingers over Rachel’s t-shirt covered underarms

“NOHOHOHOHO NAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT NOHOHOHOHOHOW YOU BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Laughed Rachel through her tears, Aya tutted

“no, no, no this will not do at all”

Said Aya as she slid her fingers under Rachel’s t-shirt and began to tickle the underarms again skin on skin, this tickled a whole lot worse

“OH NOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAHAT PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAT HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M SORRY HEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA I’M SOHOHOHO SORRY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Cried Rachel, Aya shrugged her shoulders as her fingers continued to gallop over Rachel’s ticklish underarm flesh

“do you really think I want an apology from you”

Snarled Aya, Rachel was practically having a fit, she was in floods of ticklish tears and wondered what she could do to make it stop

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAT DO YOU WAHAHAHAHAHAN’T THEHEHEHEN HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Asked Rachel through wheezy laughter, Aya laughed coldly and answered her question, unfortunately the answer that Rachel heard wasn’t what she wanted to hear at all

“I just want to tickle your whole body, and continue to tickle until you pass out”

Aya stopped, Rachel shook her head in no form

“please Aya don’t do that, please, there’s only so much I can take”

Cried Rachel, Aya smiled wickedly as she began to scrape her fingers gently on Rachel’s inner thighs, simple yet affective as Rachel instantly broke down with teary laughter that came out like the tsunami

“unfortunately Rachel, your choices on this are not registered”

Said Aya evilly and continued the tickle attack that Rachel was struggling to endure

“NOHOHO HAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT HAHAHAHA EEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING BUT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAT HAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEHEASE PLEHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO I CAN’T BREHEHEHEHEATH HAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOHOP STOHOHOHOP HAHAHAHAHA”

Cried Rachel, but deep down she knew that Aya had no intensions of stopping

“never, kitchy kitchy kitchy coo”

Teased Aya evilly and applied a little more pressure into Rachel’s weak inner thighs, tears trickled and continued trickle down Rachel’s face and she wished that she would just pass out right here right now.

“bet you don’t like me now, do you”

Said Aya with a wicked smile and again stopped, Rachel’s stomach heaved up and down as sweat dripped from her forehead, her eyes filled with sorrowful tears

“please… Aya… please stop this…I’m really sorry…I can’t do this”

Cried Rachel weakly and shakily, Aya stared into Rachel’s eyes and gave her a Cheshire cat grin and went to the foot of the bed, Rachel sighed in disbelief

“HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL”

Yelled Rachel angrily with teary eyes, Aya simply said

“I have my reasons, now if I remember rightly your feet aren’t as sensitive as the rest of your body, so let’s make it a little more interesting then shall we”

Taunted Aya and stuck her tongue under Rachel’s toes, causing every leg muscle to tense up and an ear piercing scream to shoot out followed by a huge long belly laugh, Aya smiled wickedly at this reaction and slid her tongue in and out of Rachel’s toes and also gently nibbled as well, Rachel’s toes spread out widely trying to avoid the tongue, teeth and lips

“I think we’ve found a hot spot”

Said Aya, Rachel’s laughter kept changing, from belly laughs to silent laughs, from silent laughs to high pitched squeals and from high squeals back to silent laughter again

“please hahahaha stahahahahahap, I can’t take it hahahahahaha”

Begged Rachel between each breath, Aya stopped torturing the toes and stared up and down the foot with a sly smile

“hmm I wonder if your arches are sensitive to my tongue”

Said Aya and licked the arches of the weak and exhausted Rachel, that was it now Rachel had no energy left, not a single bit, so now all she could do was laugh silently for a further 20 minutes and eventually she passed out. Aya laughed coldly as she stood up and walked towards the bedroom door, she opened it and before she left she turned around and said

“you’re the weak one”

The end

I really liked it. Probably because we have similiar interests. x3

I went back to see if I could find part 1 and that was awesome too! You have talent!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back