• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Try, try again...Motown Munch

Which Saturday in December 2009 for the Motown munch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manon_earth42

TMF Regular
Oooooooookay, so the last time I did a gathering it was like February or March of 2008! Since then I was "going to try" to have a much last spring, but I MOVED instead (fun huh).

Well, now I am all settled in to the new space and it's looking great. The parking is better I have 2 bathrooms and no stairs to climb! It's still a live theatre & gallery too!

Anyway, I am looking to fill-in some "dead space" in between tickle parties by doing a Motown Holiday Munch at my new location in Cork Town. I figured I'd put the word out now and try to generate some interest. And now as I sit here on site (2 days before Motown Tickle Party #13) knowing I have miss the Friday & Saturday (due to a show) but I'll be back Sunday & Monday.

And I says to myself, "Self, you really need to do more in this community!" And wouldn't ya know it, I agreed!

So here's the deal, knowing how hectic the holidays can be for folks I want to sequester the MI/OH/IN/ILL etc...community for some ideas for a good date to do this... Thinking anywhere from late November to mid December.

Anyway I can't wait to see folks again this weekend!

I would recommend around Thanksgiving as opposed to being around Christmas. Historically, Christmas has been chaotic enough with family and all for everyone. So, sometime in late November is what I would suggest.

Hey Manon Earth

Good morning ( I know you are still at the party ) but I wanted to say hey. Missed your last one and we really hope we can make this one. Thanksgiving and Christmas for us, like most people, is predetermined by relatives and schedules, lol, but hopefully the date will be enough away from those to make participation probable. Later!!!!

Holiday Munch

I hear ya Pokey, I'm looking for post Thanksgimmie and well before the Christmas stretch. So we're talking anywhere from Nov. 28th to Dec. 12th and probably on a Saturday afternoon/evening.

sounds like a plan would be a stretch for me but sounds like a great time.

Hey Manonearth, I voted the 12th since the 5th was the weekend right after Thanksgiving and the 19th is the weekend before Chritmas, but any will work, as of right now. Look forward to it!

Jim

I'm with Pokey and for the exact same reasoning. The 12th is probably best overall.

It's tough for me to pick a weekend at the moment. But, I do know that my schedule is changing some time in November. I will say that the 19th is out, due to the Annual (BIG) Family Christmas party.

I am up to any date.. Don says he is gonna come as well.. woohooo

Hey folks feel free to post this else where too, We'll just say the 12th and give folks enough notice and time to plan.:neenerneener::neenerneener:

hello all. I'm looking at going to the munch. I looking at taking the train into detroit. Because of it being dec 12 worried about the bad roads. If it were to be snowy. I looked into the train it would get me in to detroit on friday around 18:40. The train would leave monday morning to take me back home to lafayette. Didn't know who was all going and what all was going on for the weekend ect...?????? just wondering what all was going down before i made any final plans ect... hugsss to all didn't know the train station to the munch place distance ect... thanks to any help kyle

It sounds great, Pokey has told me a lot about it, and I am planning to attend unless some emergency arises!!

You will surely enjoy it, should be a fun time. We are looking forward to it, for sure!

If the roads are tolerable, I'll try for it too. But I'm a wiener when it comes to driving in the winter!

If the roads are tolerable, I'll try for it too. But I'm a wiener when it comes to driving in the winter!

When it gets closer to that time, talk with me and we will see what it looks like and see if we can help in any way. :twohugs: me and boss

Certainly hope you can make it as well Tklman!

Thanks , Pokey. It'd be great to see everyone again.

If I can make it from Buffalo , you better be able to "try for it" , PurrBast.

Trust me ... you don't want to make a nerd cry. It ain't pretty.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back