• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boot Camp Laughter

bojesse

I've been a Drill Sergeant at Fort Bliss now for 4 consecutive years, and I must say I'm growing quite tired of it. Every cycle, it's the same thing over and over again: young punks off the street; college dropouts; and complete idiots decide to join "my Army". And since the college money and/or the bonuses are always so enticing, the new recuits come in for an easy ride, and they get some serious cash. Plus, Basic Training is definitely not as hard as it was when I went through it, so these kids have a freakin cake walk.
The last two years haven't been so bad though, for I have had all female platoons of new recruits. This has been very fun for me, cause they're all wining babies, and I can push them to the limit. I admit that I'm not the typical female drill sergeant. I'm 5'5", good complexion, pretty, brown hair and eyes, and about 125 pounds, with nice sized breasts. My greatest weakness, however, is my extremely ticklish size 7 feet, and for some reason I rather enjoy having my feet tickled, although I haven’t been tickled in many years. I'm not all dyked out like most women in the service, plus being 37 years old, I'm in great shape, and ready to get out of the Army, retire for good.
I must be honest with you all though, I'm finding myself becoming attracted to some of my girls. I mean, its perfectly natural right, I guess. I joined the Army to be moral and ethical, and now I feel like I'm betraying myself and the government. Ah, I guess its really no big deal. But it is quite a dilemma. It all started when there was a Private Daniels in the last cycle.
Hillary Daniels was her name, and she was a little older than most recruits, she was 23 if I can remember correctly. She stood at 5'0", very tiny girl, and probably weighed about 110 or 115 pounds. This girl had incredible brown eyes, and a great smile. In fact everything about her was perfect. It was an unusual feeling for me when I saw her for the first time, but I figured that it would pass, and it did, but only for a few days.
Week 1 of training, and I had to march the whole platoon to get their clothing issued. I've done this so many times that it simply has totally gotten drone and monotonous. Anyway, I've already noticed that the girls have become quite taken with Private Daniels who has their loyalty, and will no doubt make a good platoon leader in the future - plus Daniels has turned out to be seriously athletic, and surprisingly smart for a new recruit at Ft. Bliss.
The first moment that I realized that there was something different about Daniels, was when she was having difficulty fitting into her combat boots. I came over to help her, and I asked what size she was. "4 and a half, drill sergeant", said Daniels. "That's tiny soldier, I'll see if I can find you a pair", I said. I found her a pair of ladies 5's, and brought them over to her. And simply being curious about the shape and the look of her feet, I offered a suggestion. "Private, why don't you take off your socks for this one, it might be the thickness of the socks, and we could find some thinner ones for you." "Yes Drill Sergeant", she replied as she stripped off her black boot socks. My God, I've never seen such beautiful feet in my life, and it started to remind me of when I showered after softball and would look at the other girls feet. It all started to rush back to me, my little foot fetish: all the times I would sit and dream of my friend’s feet, and I would try to tickle them as much as I possibly could. Most of my teenage friends growing up had beautiful feet, and hers were no exception. Daniels' feet were perfect, beautiful toes, smooth skin, and I got a tiny glimpse of her soles, and they were a very light pink. I was in heaven, yet I suddenly felt very unnatural again, and decided to go outside and smoke, Marlboro Menthols: my personal favorite.
So for several weeks I tried to not think about Daniels or her feet. However, living alone, and trying to sleep at night without thinking about my beautiful recruit was quite difficult. So I let myself think about her, and it was well worth it. So where was I, oh yes, its about week 6, and I've been inspecting their lockers everyday, and their uniforms, yet I took a glimpse of Private Jennifer Brown the other day, and she had the ugliest looking fingernails. They were totally unclean and seeing them totally reminded me that I have to focus more on the personal hygiene of my troops, plus this could give me another chance to see Daniels feet.
So before lights out, I called an inspection, and the girls came out in their PT uniforms (T-shirts and shorts) and flip-flop shoes. I checked every girl's fingernails and toenails, and Daniels was at the end of the line. So as I got to Daniels, I dismissed the other girls to bed, and decided to talk to my sexy recruit. "You're nails look good Private", I said. "Yes Drill Sergeant", Daniels replied. "You know Daniels, you've done a hell of a job here, and I think you’re going to go far in the Army”, I said while I began to glare down at her toes. “And you’re feet are in perfect shape, I guess I’m not marching YOU enough, ha!!!!”. Daniels giggled, “Yes Drill Sergeant”. It was a perfect giggle, enough to excite even the toughest of Army female instructors. However, she did laugh when she wasn’t allowed and I couldn’t let her go unpunished while the other girls were in their rooms. “Private, go to the other end of the hall”, I demanded of her. “Yes Drill Sergeant”, she replied. We walked to the end of the hall, and I demanded that she raise her arms above her head and hold them there until I told her that she could put them down. After a good 3 minutes with her arms raised, Daniels began to get flustered. “What’s wrong Daniels, can’t you take it?”, I teased her. “Yes Drill Sergeant, I can take it Drill Sergeant”, she replied confidently. It was at that moment that I saw a tiny hole in her T-shirt right under the armpit. I playfully poked my finger through the hole, and tickled her soft underarm, and Daniels eyes got big while squeaked. “Something wrong Private?”, I asked. “I’m hahahaha ticklish Drill Sergeant”, replied a giggling Daniels. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” “That’s no excuse to put your arms down Private”, I said as I continued to tickle her armpit. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it tickles Drill Sergeant”, laughed Daniels. I knew I could probably lose my job, and get thrown out of the army for this, plus I didn’t want to wake any of the other girls up, so I stopped tickling her armpit, and ordered the private to put her arms down and go to bed. After Daniels went to bed, I slowly walked to my office, and simply was lost in my own daydreams once again.
Finally Graduation Week was upon us, and I was happy to have all my recruits finish with minimal difficulties. Three days before graduation, we had a “Family Day” when the recruits are allowed to have visitors for a few hours. Most of the recruits had their parents/brothers/sisters visiting, but Daniels just had her best friend there, a nice looking 19 year old girl with killer legs. Anyway, I went about speaking to all of the families individually, and as I was walking by the bathroom, I heard giggling from outside the window. Out of curiosity, I peered through the bathroom window, only to witness Private Daniels and her friend smoking some pot. I couldn’t believe it, the best recruit I’d had in 4 years turns out to be a pothead. I decided to walk into the bathroom and surprise Daniels. “What are you doing Private?”, I screamed. “Oh my God, I’m sorry Drill Sergeant”, Daniels whimped. “Oh, now I’m a sorry Drill Sergeant am I, drop for fifty Private. Now Private I don’t have time to deal with you right now, meet me in my office at lights out, and we’ll deal with this situation”, I told the very afraid Private Daniels. “Yes Drill Sergeant”
Well it was now 2100 hours, and Private Daniels was sitting across from me at my desk. “Daniels, I’m so disappointed in you. So disappointed, this is definitely Court Marshall material here Private”, I said. “Drill Sergeant, all I want is to be in the Army, we must be able to work something out”, said a clever Daniels. “I don’t know Private – this is very very serious.” At that moment, Daniels put her left foot on the desk and began to unlace her combat boot. “Drill Sergeant, will you take my boot off for me?” I was speechless, and beginning to lose all of my military discipline. “I know you like my feet Drill Sergeant, and I know you can forget all about the pot I was smoking can’t you? They smell so good, and they are so soft, and really sensitive under the toes. Do you think my toes are pretty Drill Sergeant? I know you want to take my boots and my socks off, don’t you? Go ahead Drill Sergeant, go ahead” I hesitated, but then slowly pulled her boot off, then slowly her sock, and was staring in amazement at the beauty of her freshly uncovered sole. She started to unlace the other one, and pulled her own boot and sock off. Now I had two beautiful soles in front of me. “Private, I can’t, I just can’t”, I said. “Drill Sergeant, I really liked when you tickled me the other day, it was exciting, will you tickle me again?” I gently ran my index finger under her second toe, and she threw her head back and giggled so much. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Tickle me Drill Sergeant, tickle me!!!!!!!” I continued to play with her toes, then I stroked both her soles from her toes to her heels and then back. “NOHAHAHAHAHAHAITTICKLESSOMUCHHAHAHAHA”. After a few moments of tickling, I really pushed the envelope, and put the toes of her left foot in my mouth and ran my tongue between every one of them. “OOOOHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA”. I savored every second of it, her feet had a bit of a corn chip smell , but the aroma was so enticing. After a few moments, I repeated it on the other foot. She was giggling and smiling, and I was in heaven. I had finally gotten what I wanted after several weeks.
“Let’s see where else you are ticklish”, I said while I lunged at her ribs, poking them playfully. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADRILLSERGEANTITHAHAHAHAHTICKLES”. I slowly pulled up her green T-shirt and revealed a really cute outie bellybutton. I gently stroked the top of it with my finger, while she squealed in delight. After I indulged my fetishes, I decided that it was time to stop. “Alright, that’s enough of that, I think I can forget about your little incident THIS TIME Daniels. But don’t let me catch you again”, I said. “Yes Drill Sergeant”, she said as she cought her breath. “You know Drill Sergeant, I haven’t been tickled like that in forever, I forgot how good it feels to have my feet tickled. Drill Sergeant, are your feet ticklish?” “A little bit Private”, I lied. “Would you mind if I tickled them, just for a little while?”, Daniels asked. “I don’t know Private, do you have any of that pot left?”, I asked. We both smiled as I started to take my boots off. It was going to be a wonderful evening.

Now if only I could get the narrator to be my drill sergent! Neat story, I loved the narration, I don't often find first person that convincing but the little add-on thoughts "..killer legs." made the character that much more indepth.

Nice work!:D

Thanks

I really enjoyed this one, it is fresh. :cool:

this was a GOOD story. one of the better written ones on here, and there are a LOT of good writers in the TMF. keep up the great work, and please have a sequel!!!!

thanx for the compliments

people,

i appreciate it. I'm not sure about a sequel to this one. But I've got tons of original ideas in my head, and I really feel like writing them down for you all. Glad you like what I've done so far. later

Keep going with the original ideas, then. I think that a lot of writers are finding out that sequels are a bitch at times. Unless you have a plan for a story arc, you tend to develop an entire encapsulation from start to finish within one tale.

If you find yourself getting asked for sequels, consider it a compliment, as your characters have wormed thier way into a reader's head...which is your goal. :cool:

hey- that was the illest, hottest, most deaf(coolest, greatest), peice of writing i've read in a long while

mmmmmmmm Love the military scenario. Very well written, you could sell your work.

Tis true, the females in there barracks get awfully frisky lol. I didnt get any tickling in at Fort Jackson, but I heard alot of stuff while i was on guard... thats a whole other story :p lol Great stuff :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back