• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sam and Lisa 2: Mothers intuition. F/f (part one)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
O.k, I haven't written anything in a while due to busyness and sickness but things have slowed down a little now and I managed to write a sequel to 'Sam and Lisa: a suburban tickle adventure'. which I think can be read on my website. I've posted part one here and part two will be in a separate thread. I hope you enjoy... :D

Since almost the begining of the summer holidays away from College, Donna Briggs had been living in fear. The fear Donna lived in was not a terrible fear...depending on how you looked at it.

Not long into the heat wave summer in Elk City Donna had recieved her first taste of full on tickle torture. Donna was literally tortured. She wasn't tickled for a few seconds, nor a few minutes, not even a few hours. Donna had been restrained and tickled from 2:00pm one day to 8:30am the next day. The only reason it stopped was because she fainted. Her torture got worse and worse through out the night until she was eventually stripped naked and lick-tickled by a very wicked fellow college student called Samantha. (or Sam)

The problem was, for Donna, that the tickling didn't end there. At the very least once a week, sometimes up to four times, Sam would turn up to Donna's house and she wasn't baring gifts. (again depeding on how you look at it ;) On the odd occasion Sam would even turn up with her good friend Lisa. Lisa wasn't as into the tickle scene and would always leave before Sam had removed too many of Donna's clothes.

Donna's mother, Amanda, had ruined Sam's fun one day. This ended Donna's torture for these particular set of holidays. Amanda, the 36 year old brunete with a bust to easily rival her blonde daughters had walked in on Sam and Lisa tickling her daughter to sheer madness. Sam, being the quick thinker, shot out the window before Amanda got a good look at her. Lisa's face however was easily remembered before she too climbed hastily out the bedroom window. Donna spilled everything, not in to much detail, about the torture they had put her through. Donna wouldn't reveal the names of the girls from plain embaressment but Amanda knew where Lisa lived, and sort revenge.

-----------------------------------------------

Anne Sanders was Lisa's mother. Anne had a steady job as a school teacher but enjoyed spending time at home with her two daughters most of all. Anne had Lisa when she was still in her teens and the father was never found but Anne had led a good life.

Anne stood 5'7 with browny red shoulder length hair. She was a slim woman with light green eyes and the most attractive smile. Her smooth skin and good looks made her the target of jealousy for most woman she met, but luckily her kind and friendly persona avoided any trouble.

Suffice to say Anne was very ticklish. Sam had tickled Anne for the first time several weeks ago and loved it immensely. This resulted in a genral tickling everytime Sam came to visit her best friend Lisa. Often Anne would try and hide somewhere but this usually turned out to be a bad idea because she'd end up being tickled in an enclosed place such as the closet. By far the worst tickling Anne recieved in her entire life to date was another visit by Sam when Anne had tried to scramble under her bed away from Sam's tickle attack. Unfortunately for Anne her ever so ticklish feet never made it under the bed with the rest of her because Sam at on top of Anne's legs and tickled her most ticklish spot for almost a solid ten minutes.

It was a genrally sunny afternoon in Elk City and Anne was spending a quiet time cleaning around the house, her two daughters Lisa and Jenette were out at the movies or the mall or friends houses, the usual for a summers afternoon. Anne was in the middle of dusting the framed painting of cats on the lounge wall when she heard a light knock at the door. Anne placed the duster on top of the t.v as she walked past it, through the arch door and opened the front door.

Standing in a black blouse, black trousers and black running shoes stood none other than Donna's mother Amanda.

"Can I help you?" Asked Anne politely.

"Your the mother of Lisa correct?" Said Amanda sternly determined.

"Yes...um..is..is she in trouble or..?" Anne quiered.

"Your daughter and my daughter, Donna, both got to Elk City college and it seems the've been having a few problems, may I come in?" Amanda smiled.

"Of course, of course" Anne replied "Please come in, have a seat um, would you like anything to drink?"

"I'm fine, thankyou" Amanda said as the two women sat on the two seater couches sitting oposite eachother with only the small wooden coffe table in between.

"You mentioned 'problems'?" Anne asked concerned "Lisa hasn't been fighting has she? I swear I thought she got over that in High School."

"No no" Amanda said waving her hand slightly "I recently walked in your daughter and another girl...tickling my Donna, she was tied to her bed...I didn't see the other girl but I recognised Lisa before she climbed out the window."

"Oh...my God...I know Sam likes to tickle me a lot but I didn't kn-" Anne was interuptted.

"Sometimes, Donna told me, they would tickle her...in the nude." Amanda informed Anne, tilting her head forward.

Anne sat back into the couch cushion shocked at the meer idea of being tied and tickled while nude. She sat speechless as she thought about the horrible torture Donna must have been put through.

"It seems" Amanda said, breaking the silence "That this has been going on for several weeks now...is Lisa here by any chance?"

"Lisa?" Anne replied trying to shake off thoughts of weeks of tickle torture "no..no shes out, but I'll be sure to have words with her, shes in big trouble believe me."

"I'm afraid that won't be enough" Amanda said firmly "...I'd like to enact the same act on Lisa and Sam as they have done to Donna, they need to know what its like to be tortured like that."

"Oh..I'm sorry, I can't let you do that...but I promise you there will be serious cons-" Anne was interuptted once again from her polite conversation.

"Grounding her or telling her off is not the answer here." Amanda said sternly as she stood and began walking out of the room and towards the stair case. "Your daughter has to be shown exactley what its like to be tortured like she tortured my daughter."

"Excuse me, excuse me where are you going?" Anne asked curiously as Amanda began jogging slowly up the stair case toward the top floor.

Anne rose from the couch and followed Amanda's tracks. She couldn't see Amanda as she climbed the carpeted stair case. When Anne reached the top she looked down into Lisa's bedroom and the door was still closed. A slight bump came from Anne's own room, Anne noticed the door was open and walked in for futher investigation.

"If I can't tickle your daughter I'll have to settle for you." Amanda said as she sprang from behind the bedroom door and began pushing Anne towards the king sized bed.

Anne fell face first onto the soft bed while Amanda made quick work of kneeling on top of her arms and sitting on top of the small of Anne's back. Before Anne could speak Amanda shot her fingers up the short sleves of Anne's tight t-shirt and dug her index fingers into Anne's soft smooth under arms.

"EEE Hee hee hee" Anne squealed as she tossed her head from side to side.

From her knees up Anne lay firmly trapped in her short shorts and tight t-shirt. As the tickling of her underarms increased Anne's legs, from the knees down, kicked up and down faster and faster, her sandels were sure to fly off sooner or later. Anne had never been a strong woman so pushing her captor off was not even an option.

"You like that huh?" Amanda taunted furiously "This isn't a tenth of what my daughter felt!"

"Hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha stop stop ha ha ha" Anne giggled while she contiuned to flip her head from cheek to cheek.

It wasn't twenty seconds before Amanda applied the rest of her fingers to poke and stroke at the ticklish under arms. The inevitable happened when Anne's sandles flung of her kicking feet simutaneously to oposite sides of the room. It was no secret to anyone who had ever tickled Anne's cute little feet that they were, without a doubt, the most ticklish part of her entire body. Tickling in genral drove her to tears after two or three minutes but within thirty seconds of sole or toe tickling any tickler was guaranteed a solid amount of ticklish tears.

"Ha ha ha ha ah please please ha ha ha stop I don'a ha ha ha ha" Anne begged a little every few seconds until suddenly her underarm ticklish ceased.

Amanda had grown tired of the weak underarm tickles and thought she was getting nowhere fast with her revenge. Anne protested by saying "What are you doing?" in a polite manner as Amanda pulled Anne's t-shirt up to the point above her shoulder blades. Anne had a perfectly clean white back, and most interesting of all; no bra strap.

"Yah ha ha ha ha ha!" Anne opened her mouth wide and shut her eyes with laughter as Amanda ran her long nails all up and down Anne's ticklish sides. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha no-ah no-oh ha ha ha ha"

Amanda became ruthless with her random tickling, she was soft with strokes and hard with pokes (ryhme not intended) Amanda dug her fingers inbetween each and every ticklish rib and focused wickedly on Anne's wiggling sides. Anne squealed and giggled until the lack of a bra finally took its toll on Amanda. Amanda changed the squeals and giggles to plain full ticklish laughter when she poked, with all four fingers, into the sides of Anne's cushioned breasts. Anne's breasts were squashed between herself and the bed with no chance of movement.

"AH Ha ha ha ha ha ha stop! stop! ha ha ha" Anne laughed with a wide mouth as a spot she never knew was ticklish was poked and prodded "Stop! ha ha ha I'm sorreeeeee ha ha ha ha"

Amanda was beggining to enjoy herself immensely. So immensely in fact that her nipples were becoming rock solid, and she was well aware of this. Amanda had never considered that tickling another woman would be a turn on for her but it was now and she was perfectly willing to accept that. Not to mention the lack of a bra helped raised her libido that little bit more.

"Ha ha ha ha ha pleeeeha ha ha h sttaaaahh ha ha ha" Anne could no longer form words, as Amanda's excitement grew so did the intensity of her tickling. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha st ha ha ha donaa ha ha ha ha ha"

Tickling tears were now streaming down Anne's flush face. Amanda couldn't see Anne's face but she didn't need to, all Amanda needed was the sweet sound of Anne's tortured laughter and the small vibrations Anne's cute little body was giving off from the breast tickling. Amanda no longer used each finger to individually tickle the cushy breasts. Amanda now simultaneously pumped four fingers into either breast, her long finger nails were perfectly curved to cause more tickling effect than any finger tip ever could.

Suddenly the pumping breast tickling stopped. Anne's head lay still, face into the dueve as she tried to catch her breath from the laughter before. Amanda took her knees off from on top of Anne's arms and raised herself from sitting on the small of Anne's back. Amanda quickly looked down at her nipples and smiled, checking what she could already feel. Sure enough her large breasts were pointing the tic-tac sized nipples almost through her blouse.

Anne didn't have a say in anything as she still tried to catch her breath whit weak struggles as Amanda grabbed ahold of Anne's left arm and turned her onto her back. As Anne flopped onto the matress her breasts jiggled and she quickly began to crawl back along the bed. Just after Anne's legs were fully on the bed Amanda pounced quickly down onto Anne's waist, pinning her to the bed.

"What..Don't this isn't proper conduct." Anne tried to reason with Amanda as her hands were placed under Amanda's knees leaving the entire front top half of Anne's body for Amanda's tickling amusement.

Anne wiggled and tried to pull out but her attempts were useless. Anne lost sight of everything when her own t-shirt was hooked over her head by Amanda, covering her red teary eyed face. Anne lay slightly speechless from the disbelieve that a grown woman was actually stripping her off and tickling her.

"EEEH HA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha" Anne suddenly went wild as five fingers lightly stroked around either of her nipples. "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha stooahhp Ha Ha Ha."

Amanda's lust continued to grow when Anne began bucking slightly beneath her. Anne could have easliy kneed Amanda in the back but being the kind natured person she was the thought never crossed her mind. Instead Anne's almost bare legs wiggled from side to side seriously scruching up the dueve. Amanda was much to excited to remain in the small confines of Anne's nipples and quickly let all ten of her fingers ravage all of Anne's upper torso.

"NO-HO HO NO OH OH Ha Ha Ha Ha" Anne screamed from beneath her t-shirt as she wiggled for escape "Ha Ha Ha STO-AHP STOPAHPA Ha Ha Ha"

For Amanda, even on Anne's small body, there was too much choice of places to attack. Amanda couldn't help but move her hands randomly everywhere all over Anne's ticklish torso. It was Anne's ribs, belly button, belly, sides, underarms and breasts, so much choice and such pretty laughter from her victim.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Pleeeheee hee Ha Ha Ha" Anne tried to plead as her tears soaked the t-shirt tight around her face "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha IT TIC-KA HA Ha Ha Ha"

Amanda began bucking ever so lightly against the tiny jolts Anne was giving off. Anne couldn't notice the bucking or any kind of movement inside the room apart from Amanda's tickling hands in her hysterical state. Amanda was now very seriously getting into tickling her and simply could not wait any longer before she tied her up and stripped her little toy to for complete vunerable fun.

"I want to make deal with you." Amanda said as she stopped all movement. "Are you interested."

Anne's laughter died to heavy giggles, then to light giggles and trying to catch her breath. Anne couldn't see through the wet patches her tears had created on the t-shirt over her face but that didn't matter as she was still trying to get her thoughts back together.

"I said I have a deal for you." Amanda said once Anne had finished giggling and was just panting. "Are you interested?"

"A..ha..a deal?" Anne said between breaths.

"You know." Amanda said with a wicked grin that she knew Anne would never know about. "I do something for you and you do something for me."

"...What..what is it?" Anne asked trying to push the t-shirt of her face by shifting her head.

"Basically." Said Amanda "I'm going to tie you to your bedposts, tickle you again for only five more minutes and then you'll never hear from me again."

"Five minutes?" Anne asked not entirely reluctent towards the idea. "Promise?"

"I promise." Amanda replied climbling off the bed and off of her captive.

"O.k." Anne replied as she sat up slowly and put her t-shirt back on correctly.

"You wait here, I'll get some rope." With that Amanda walked out the door leaving Anne to comtemplate what just happened.

Anne sat on the foot end of the bed for several minutes while she waited for Amanda to return. She thought many things but mostly that it was only five more minutes, it saved her daughter from the same punishment and unfortunately the one pretty much catatrophic thought 'its only tickling'. Sure enough, Amanda had found some old soft lengths of boat rope sitting in the garage down stairs.

"If you'd like to sit up against the railing and spread your arms out to the sides." Amanda said as she placed the lengths of rope on the end of the bed next to Anne.

With a polite smile Anne happily obliged. Anne's bed head was a white railing, like metal prison bars almost although she had never thought of it like that of course. Anne moved the pillows to the side and sat with her cute butt tightly into the corner, her back againsn't the railing and her head almost to the top of the bed head. Anne's body sat in an almost 90 degree angle. Anne spread her arms like wings out to the sides and sat patiently while Amanda secured the ropes.

"What are you doing?" Anne said in surprise as Amanda began looping a length of the soft rope around Anne's ankles "Why do you need to do that? You said five minutes right?"

"This is so I can keep your feet still when I want to tickle them." Amanda said as she secured the rope and turned to face Anne. "I know I promised five minutes but basically I lied, your mine for the day."

"What? I'm sorry I don't think--You can't..you can't tickle my feet I.." Anne wasn't sure what to say ecspecially when Amanda began pulling a pair of siccors out of her back pocket.

"Don't flinch." Said Amanda. "I want to tickle you not stab you."

"What?" Anne said confused "What are you doing? Please...untie me, you don't need to tie me up to tickle me, please."

Amanda began to get very randy once again as Anne begged to be untied. Amanda didn't say anything as Anne continued her polite pleas and confused questions while Amanda cut her t-shirt from her, then her shorts, then her white g-string, rendering the cute little ticklish woman perfectly naked. Amanda put the siccors down on the side of the bed and sat slowly kneeling either side of Anne's thys. Amanda picked a pillow up and put if comfortably behind Anne's head.

"Ready?" Asked Amanda with a playful smile. "This should be fun."

"Please I'm begging yooooaah Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha" Anne burst out laughing as Amanda riddled Anne's ribs and underarms with her dancing fingers.

"This is so much fun!" Amanda squeled delightedly "Are you having fun?"

"NA HA OOOA HA HA HA HA HA PLEEEEEHEE HA HA HA" Anne said as her head whipped from side to side back and forth into the pillow.

Anne's mouth sat wide open as her flicked into her face and back out as her head flew about wildly as if trying to escape the tickling. Amanda's nipples began to grow more than before as she thought of all the wicked ideas she could do to poor Anne now that she was all tied up.

"MA HA HA HA AH HA HA HST A..sta..ha.." Annes laughter stopped as to her surprise so did Amanda's tickling.

"I have another proposal for you, this one I'll keep." Said Amanda as the two woman looked eachother in the eyes. "The first one I couldn't keep because I needed to get you tied up somehow, but I'm an honest woman. I promise you, if you tell me where your most ticklish I promise I will not tickle you there at all."

"No..no..you'll just tickle me there." Anne said suspicious.

"Anne...Anne I swear it." Amanda said sounding very sincere and with a serious face.

"...My feet...but you can't tickle me there you promised!" Anne said realising she didn't actual want to be tickled anywhere. "Please just untie me you can tickle me not tied up please."

Amanda didn't say a word. She simply turned around and began crawling to Anne's scared wiggling toes. Amanda licked her lips as she kneeled over Anne's feet securing them in between her legs. Amanda began to wiggle her fingers towards Anne's feet.

"I'm a lawyer Anne." Amanda said wickedly. "Did I forget to mention that?"

To be continued...

I know this is an old story to bump but very well written and getting quhite erotic too!!
Thanks for posting

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back