• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fiedish Quill of Poe M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Malachi stood anxiously in the bidding room, waiting to hear if his bid for Poe's writing quill was accepted. He was an avid collector of fine writing instruments; and to have the writing quill of Edgar Allen Poe would the gem of his collection.

Malachi's blackberry rang loudly letting him know he had an e-mail. He looked at it and smiled. His bid of $300,000 was accepted. Instructions for pick up and payment were being transmitted. Along with this information was another e-mail from Dr. Rozwell. Malachi read the e-mail and was puzzled, but e-mailed back that he would meet him for dinner that evening.

Dr. Rozwell was the last owner of Poe's writing quill and knew a secret about the quill that he found out about quite by accident when one of his lab students was writing with it.

Rozwell was sitting in his office reading one of his journals when he heard giggling coming from his lab. He didn't pay it any mind at first because he knew that his lab student also had his girl friend with him and he assumed they were fooling around.

Then he heard frenzied laughter and shouts of "make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!!"
Rozwell rushed into the lab to See is student on the floor in the fetal position with the feather in his hand, giggling as if he was being tickled to death.

Being very ticklish himself, Rozwell was careful to grab the quill with protective gloves and place it back in the box and close the cover. The Lab student gasped for air as he gradually stopped giggling. The student managed to get up and sit on the lab stool. "What happened?" Rozwell asked. The student calmed down and started to tell him what happened.

"It was awful! I began writing with the quill. At first I felt a tingling along my arms that made my hair stand on end. Then the tingling reached my armpits and it changed to an intense tickle."
Curious, Rozwell asked the student if he ticklish. The student nodded. "Oh yes.. extremely so.. but I love a good tickling.. but this was more like tickle torture. I t felt like the quill was tickling me all over and I couldn't make it stop and I couldn't stop giggling."

Rozwell smiled as he thought about how useful a tickling quill would be . He also liked the idea of his lab student being ticklish. "So you enjoy a good tickle eh!" Rozwell said. The student smiled."OH yes.. I am so ticklish and I love it when someone who is good at tickling tickles me. Why do you ask, sir?" Rozwell leaned over and whispered in the student's ear then tickled the inside with the tip of his tongue sending a shiver down the student's spine.

The student smiled and playfully teased.. "Now you wouldn't .. tickle me.. now would you?> Rozwell leaned over the young man and stroked his ribs playfully, sending the student into giggles....

As Rozwell waited for Malachi to come, he thought about this incident and wondered it Malachi was... ticklish.

Malichi knocked at the door and waited. Rozwell opened the door and greeted him warmly. "Do come in. I see you've come to collect your writing quill." Malichi nodded. Rozwell went to teh safe to get the quill. "Do you know about the curse of teh quill?" "No. I don't" replied Malachi. rozwell smiled and set teh box down on the table.
Then he whispered in Malichi's ear,"Are you.. ticklish?"

Malichi squirmed away from him and replied, "Yes very much so. Why do you want to know?" Rozwell smiled. "The quill hs .. certain properties... when you write with it I mean." Curious, Malachi took the quill out of teh box and began writing on the paper. He began to feel a curious tingle along his belly... the tingle turned into a tickling as he con ti nued to write with the feather. Soon he was giggling . He dropped the quill on the table.

Rozwell looked and smiled. "I see you are a bit more ticklish than you let on!" Malichi knew what Rozwell was after and smirked. "I know what you are after..." Rozwell looked innocently at him; "And what would that be?" he said. Malachi smiled, "You want to tickle me!" Rozwell slid closer to Malichi on the couch and slid his hand sunder his shirt. Malichi arched his upper body and began giggling. "stop.. STOP! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!"

Soon rozwell had <alichi on the floor writhing in ticklish laughter. Rozwell tied Malichi down and took Poe's quill out and carefully began swirl it over Malichi's belly and ribs. Malichi bucked and wriggled as the feather's tic kling strokes tortured is most ticklish spots.

Last edited:
Now this is good work. It's short, sweet, and quite elegantly crafted. I hope you continue this piece Lady Feathers.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back