• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Games, Then There Are Games, M/f, F/m

tcklshjnnfr

TMF Poster
I love to play scrabble, so one rainy night we decided to play by candlelight. It was so romantic. Lightening and Thunder filled the night sky. Both of us on the floor surrounding the board. He decides to play out a word and lays it down saying, "Take that!"

I look down and the word is "doofem". I start to giggle and ask him to use it in a sentence. He says, "You my sweet lady are a doofem." I laugh and tell him to take it off of the board. He refuses. "Take it off!" I demanded. He refuses again. "Take it off or else!"

"Or else what?" he asks

"You will be punished." He immediately grins and says "I would love to see you try."

I sit up and stare into his eyes with a wide smile. Forgetting the game all together I lean across the board and tickle his bare foot. He immediately grabs at my hand yet misses. I tickle again and this time he catches my hand. I start to giggle and he twists my arm where I have to lay on my back. He immediately straddles my hips and begins to tickle my ribs and stomach. I squeal with laughter trying to catch his hands in mine, but to no avail. Tickling becomes more intense as he moves his way up to my nipples. I squirm underneath him laughing harder as my nipples turn hard.

"Ok ok stopppp!!" I scream never wanting it to end. I laugh in bursts that sound like a hyena and he starts laughing at me. Then he reaches into my armpits and I soon lose my resolve and beg and plead with him. Scrabble chips are beneath me and I have totally messed our game but I did not care nor did he. We love these moments when we can play, wrestle, tickle and torture one another.

His weight is upon me and I struggle to get free, but love the intense feeling of his tickling fingers. Then he gets the idea to tickle me in my neck which totally brings out the most obnoxious laughter I have. He leans down pulls my arms up above my head and starts kissing my neck and moaning into my neck which he knows drives me insane.

I feel the familiar ache between my legs and I know for sure that I am getting wet. He knows that I am getting turned on but he does not stop the titillating tortures in my neck. I scream for him to stop only wanting to catch my breath. He refuses and tickles the other side of my neck. I erupt in a whole new idiotic stream of laughter. Then he moves his mouth down to my armpit and starts to nibble. This in itself brings forth more wetness into the center of me and I want more of something....the torture or the pleasure? I cry out to him informing him that he has got me so hot. My stomach feels his hardness as it presses upon me and I am extremely excited at this point. He nibbles into my other hollow and I scream.

He then stops and lets my arms free and all I can do for a few moments is catch my breath and think about how to attack and seek revenge upon him. He quickly turns and shifts his weight so that he doesn't lose his position upon me but now faces my legs. I know exactly what he is up to and I begin to yell "No don't you dare!" Knowing full well he will torture my legs and feet. He begins to knead my thighs and I scream out once again and realize i can tickle his feet because he is kneeling. I tickle both feet at once all over the soles. He jumps a little but does not let go of my thighs.

I then start to tickle his special spot on the right side of his waist. He jerks from side to side hoping to evade my attack. I keep tickling him there as he moves down my knees. I am losing my mind with the tickling sensations and I try harder to tickle him more. I am back to his feet concentrating under his toes. BINGO!!!

He jumps off of me and immediately sheds his T-shirt and shorts. He only has his boxers on and is definitely very turned on. I quickly wiggle out of my shorts and shirt. I am now in my bra and panties panting as I try to catch my breath. We both move to the bedroom. Laying next to one another we tickle even more and squirm against each other. He tickles my neck then my ribs. I concentrate on his waist and we snuggle into one another. His boxers are sliding down his very gorgeous legs and he slips my panties off. I want to feel his hard cock inside me so badly.

Yet he goes down and starts to feather tickle my pussy with his tongue driving me into ticklish hell. I scream NOOOOO but it falls upon deaf ears. I feel him part my lips and starts to tongue flick my clit. I moan and spread my legs more......the tickling finished and pleasure starts.

Just when I think I am going to reach the edge of pure bliss he begins to tickle my inner thighs which brings me down to partial reality. I try to make him graze my throbbing nub but it totally misses. I squirm away from him. He pounces after me and I reach and start stroking his very hard cock.

As he feels this he squirms into a comfortable position as I take his hard member into my mouth and tease the head lightly with my tongue. He cries out in small moans. I then start to tickle his balls. I realize I want this man inside me.

I position myself over his rock hard cock and slide him in with ease. Filling me up I start to rock and it feels like he is tickling me inside. God how I love that feeling. I rock harder and stronger upon him and he meets me with his thrusts. Soon we both are at the edge and over we go into the absolute pleasurable abyss.

That's the sexiest game of scrabble I ever heard of!!! Great story... is it true? :D

Great story! You gave away my spot tho........

Loved it! Very hot! I see some T & D in your future. Guess you'll have to use your imagination on how to get your boyfriend in such a prone predicament.

P.S - By a part of your story, you may like the last part of my "Anna's Predicament" story. There's another story on here too about an abducted woman cop who has a really sensual breast angle too. If you sort the storied by # of replies, it's a few pages into the list.

Thank you Leafstk, Kered (I know where your ticklish) and Opprtunistic. I love getting comments.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back