• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna finds herself in a precarios predicament (M/F)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
My once in a lifetime experience happened back when I was a junior in High School. In my Science class, the most incredible girl named Anna sat right in the row in front of me.

Anna was medium height, long brown hair and had bronze, deeply toned Italian skin. Her body was absolutely breathtaking, and she knew it. She had round full breasts and the rest of her body was tight as a drum.

The thing about Anna was that although she had a killer body, she NEVER wore revealing clothes. Not once. She didn’t have to. The sight of her sitting in front of me in a simple flannel shirt which showed off her ample round breasts and then tucked into the tiny waist of her perfectly fitting jeans was a sight to be seen.

Anna not only had the attention of most seniors, but our teacher also (who was married by the way). She knew his predicament and was an unmerciful tease. When she knew he was watching, she would stretch her arms over her head. Or when she would write on the blackboard, she’d put on a show and write higher than she needed to. He would just galk at her.

I remember one time, she knew she was getting to him and purposely broke her piece of chalk. She then looked over at him with a smile and said. “Ooops, can you bring me another piece of chalk?” and just stood about 15 feet away knowing he couldn’t get up at that point. He was turning bright red and just held the piece of chalk out to her. She just stood there for a couple of seconds grinning at his misfortune, crossing her arms "Can you bring it over to me?".

Then entire class began to laugh as she stood there humiliating him. Finally, she slowly walked over and grabbed the chalk from his hand and said “what would you do if there was a fire drill right now?”. She knew he was obsessed with her and she enjoyed toying with him at will.

Being the tease she was, Anna never dated anyone and kept out of reach. That is, until the end of summer and just prior to her senior year. At the end of summer, she told a rich ex-senior (who she had been rejecting forever) that she was interested. It happened to be the day before he left for college. The poor guy thought he had cracked her, but her brother told me that she had no interest. Her plan was to string him along for the “benefits”. He was 400 miles away after all.

She played with him unmercifully scheduling times where she said she would visit, but would cancel. One time, she said she’d have the house to herself for the entire weekend and told him to hurry home. He made the trip (probably with a hard-on for the 400 miles) only to have her not be there. Actually, she was in the house watching with mocking delight as he desperately waited outside in his car for hours.

(hang in there, I’m getting to the part where I come in)

This episode pissed him off to the point where he called and told her that he was ending it. Anna was getting used to the gifts he was sending and decided she wasn’t quite through with him yet. Her plan was to make a provocative little video to get him back in line and get the gifts coming again.

Here’s where I come in. I was good friends with her brother who told me the whole tale. She knew me only casually through him, but she was friendly to me and thought of my as safe even though she knew I was hot for her (but who wasn’t?). Her brother told me that the family was going to be away that weekend, meaning she would be alone. That is when she was planning on making the tape.

I suddenly had a devious idea. I asked him to borrow his pickup and told him I needed to run some errands. I then took his house key (from the key chain) and made a copy. I would sneak into the house hoping to hide and catch part of the show or see her out by the pool which I heard she frequented in the summer. It was totally enclosed, so the only way you could see her would be from the inside of the house. That was my hope, but I never imagined the opportunity that would present itself.

That Saturday, I got there before she got home and let myself in. I noticed a video recorder in the exercise room, so I figured that would be where she planned on filming. It was perfect because right outside the door was a closet I could hide in which gave me a perfect view for the show.

When she got home, my heart started racing. She went upstairs and into the bathroom where I heard the shower start. Wow, I was in clear view of her walk from the shower to her room. Being that there was nobody home, no telling what she’d be wearing when she exited. Unfortunately, she came out in a full bath robe. Damn.

About 45 minutes went by without a stir. I was afraid she had gone to sleep. I was just about to give up and leave when suddenly, I heard her bedroom door open.

HOLY COW! She walked out wearing a white string bikini bottom (that tied at both sides) and a T-shirt that just barely reached her bikini bottom. It was the hottest sight I had ever seen.

It was summer, so she had a deep dark tan. Her legs were shapely, golden and toned. The shape of her breasts looked incredible stretching the top of her T-shirt while the bottom of her shirt had all sorts of room due to her tiny little stomach. She also had a Bikini Top on underneath (you could see the strings tied around her neck).

She walked by me (inches away) and I could barely breathe. I had a lump in my throat and my hormones were raging. She then went into the room and turned on the video camera. It was focused on the cable crossover machine. This is the machine that has 2 pullies from the top that are about 5 feet apart. It is used to do chest flies. She then pulled out a padded attachment and hooked it to the floor. This allows her to kneel down and lock her calves in to keep her from being pulled off the ground by the weight.

She then had ropes tied to each pully. After she locked her legs in, she then reached up (I nearly climaxed from seeing her tight tanned exposed tummy) and grabbed the rope from one side. There was no weight, so she pulled it down easily and began tying it around her wrist. She took her time and made multiple knots (she would regret that later). When she was done, she repeated the same process with the other side.

When she finished, she reached over with her left arm and put the pin in 80lbs (of the weight attached to her right arm). She then did the same with the other side although she struggled a bit because she needed to pull 80lbs all the way to the other weight stack, but she got it done. She then let her arms go and the weight pulled her wrists to the max which left her stretched completely spread eagle. It was an incredible sight seeing her in that position. ½ of her tight tan stomach was now exposed. It was toned and lean and had little ripples in it. The creases of her ribs were visible through her shirt since she was pulled so tight. And her tiny waist to full round breast ratio had to be 36/22. She looked into that camera and smiled knowing this image would drive him nuts and have him begging for another chance.

(OK – HERE IT COMES)

Suddenly, I had a devious idea. I quietly snuck out the other side of the closet (out of view) and walked over to the door. I opened it and closed it (as if I was just coming in) and said “HELLO, is anyone here?”

She didn’t reply, so I walked towards the exercise room. She had just finished untying one arm and was just reaching up to untie the other. But seeing me, she realized she was exposing more of her body than she wanted me to see and quickly brought her hand down. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it down over her stomach and to her waist.

I said “HOLY CRAP! You scared the hell out of me! Why didn’t you answer?”

ANNA Replied : Nevermind that! What are you doing here!?!?!

I SAID : I just came by to drop off some stuff for your brother. He gave me a key and said nobody would be home.

(I then giggled and continued) : What the hell are you doing?

ANNA : Nothing, just working out. Can you leave now please?!?!?!

I SAID : You’ve got a video camera on? You’re filming yourself working out? How vain can you get? (laughing)

ANNA : Very Funny. Just drop off what you brought for my brother and please leave!

I SAID : Wait a minute. If you’re just taping yourself exercising, then why do you have your hand tied?

ANNA : It’s none of your business, but it’s to do the exercise correctly.

I SAID : (laughing) Nice try. You know what I think. I think Anna was in a naughty mood while nobody was around, and she got caught!

ANNA :(embarrassed) Will you please just leave.

I SAID : Sure, just as soon as I see how you are going to get out of that.

ANNA : (sarcastically) Oh, it will be real difficult to untie my hand. How will I ever do it?

She then tried to pull the 80 lb weight down to her stomach so she could untie it while keeping her shirt down, but there was too much weight and she couldn’t loosen the tie. And her arm started getting tired and sliding back up from the weight.

I SAID : Look’s like you’re having a little trouble there. Tell you what, I’ll untie it. But since we are filming you and being that you’re so VAIN, let’s see how strong you are.

I walked over and pulled the pin out of the weight stack that was attached to the side that she untied. I then walked around to the attached side, sat on the weight stack (which pulled her arm up) and put the pin around back in the heaviest part of the weight stack where she couldn’t reach it

ANNA : HEY!

I SAID : Well, can you pull it?

ANNA : Of course not. You put on all of the weight! It’s too heavy!

I SAID : Come on, you can do it (laughing).

So she just remained there with one arm stretched out and the other pulling the bottom of her t-shirt down to cover her stomach. All she had to do was reach up and untie the 6 knots and it would have been all over, but her pride about not giving any guy the pleasure of seeing more of her than she wanted simply overtook reason.

At this point, she was merely embarrassed. She felt no reason to be alarmed. After all, she still had one completely free hand. She didn’t realize that she was only a single string pull away from being in a very precarious predicament.

I SAID : Ok, let me help untie you.

I walked over to her and sat down besides her (on the side of her free hand). She looked a little perplexed wondering what I was doing.

ANNA : How are you going to untie it while you’re sitting down there? Can you please hurry up and untie me?

I SAID : Sure Anna. But I need a little practice at untying first. So, you’ll need to do me a favor.

ANNA : What are you talking about, favor?

I SAID : It’s no biggie. Here, just hold on to this for a second.

As I said that, I reached over and slowly pulled the string of her bikini bottom which unraveled it.

ANNA : (IN A PANICKED SHRIEK YELLED) NOOOOOOOO!

She then quickly let go of her shirt and desperately grabbed the 2 bikini strings which kept her bottom from falling. The look on her face was of disgust first.

I sat back for a minute and just took the sight in. She was now stuck holding on to her bikini strings. I was just watching her, wondering when her predicament was going to dawn on her. She fumbled around, but still didn’t realize her situation totally.

I SAID : (LAUGHING) Hmmm Anna, What’s wrong? Looks like you’ve got your hands full?

She was silent. Her demeanor went quickly from slight anger to shock. But you can tell she still didn’t yet fully realize the predicament she was in. She fumbled around with the strings some more but couldn’t retie them. She then pulled at her other hand, but that was useless. Finally after a couple of minutes, she just stopped trying, exhaled and just remained motionless trying to think of what to do. Still, she didn’t seem to realize the magnitude of her problem and thought there was a simple way out.

Then, she looked over at me and said…

ANNA : Ok, very funny. Can we stop this now?

I then tried to inject a hint into her to try to get her to realize her predicament.

I SAID : I’ll help you soon. This is just too funny to watch. Don’t you just love string bikinis? 4 ties and only 2 hands. Bad math for you. That can sure get a girl in a sticky predicament, don’t you think?

Hard as it is to imagine, she still didn’t seem to grasp her predicament. You get the feeling she had never been helpless before and never felt that adrenaline scare you get when you realize you are completely vulnerable. Still, there was no sign of that.

I guess it was time for another hint. I walked around in front of her and giggled. Finally, I could see a little adrenaline starting to sink in to her demeanor and she flinched as I got near her.

I then walked over to her and reached a single finger towards the bottom of her T-shirt (her eyes widened), I curled my finger under her shirt and slowly began lifting it. First exposing her stomach, then her ribs.

Her reaction was priceless. She got wide eyed and started wiggling around. But after a few seconds, she stopped again and that was her first full realization that she was totally powerless. Suddenly, her whole world revolved around what my finger would do next and there was nothing she could do about it. I just stood there nonchalantly giggling with her shirt elevated with one finger.

I mockingly said.

I SAID : Mmmmm, Mmmm. Nice tummy you have there Anna (giggling)

She just exhaled and remained silent and defeated.

I then let the shirt fall back down. I then reached the same finger to the neck of her shirt, pulled it forward and looked down at her bikini top and breasts.

ANNA (Eyes bugging out) : HEY!!!!!!!

She wiggled around more seriously, but only for a second or two (to no avail). Once again, anger showed up on her face, and the frustration. I just stood there for about 10 seconds just taking it all in. Long enough to show her that she was simply along for the ride and had no control. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her.

But then Anna thought she had an out. This would certainly end this. She said..

ANNA : OK, you’ve had your fun, but how do you think the police are going to feel about all of this? Stop it now and I’ll THINK about not mentioning anything.

I SAID : Hmmm. The police. Oh, that’s a tough one. By the way, how are you going to explain the tape of you actually tying yourself up? They might like to see that. And not only them. Maybe I’ll make copies. I bet a bunch of guys at school and a particular teacher might like to see it also.

Her face absolutely dropped. There was simply no comeback for that. Her last hope was just dashed. Still, although she had felt the helplessness of embarrassment, that’s nothing compared to what would happen next. It also dawned on me that I could really have some fun here with no possible reprisal. I completely had her.

ANNA : OK, you’ve had your fun and seen me. Can you let me go now? I won’t say anything.

As she was finishing her sentence, I again pulled out her shirt and took another look down. She just shook her head and took a frustrated breath, but just seemed to be resigned to the fact there was nothing she should do.

ANNA : So, are you getting a good look?

I SAID : Oh, quite a good look indeed. And in case you hadn’t noticed, there’s a lot more I can look at if I want.

I then let go of her shirt and reached down to her “TIED” bikini strings (she tensed). I then simply slid my finger under the top of her bikini bottom and lightly slid it across to her stomach. Her stomach trembled, but worse, she knew I could pull it out at any point and take a look and expose her to the camera. But I just toyed with her basking in her realization of complete helpessness.

I SAID : (sliding out of the way of the camera) Hold still Anna. We want the camera to get a good shot of that nice little tummy. Totally exposed and vulnerable. Now you hang on to those strings. We wouldn’t want that to fall off seeing we’re making a video and all.

I then walked back over to her side and sat down besides her again (on the side where her arm is holding the bikini strings).

I SAID : You know what Anna? Your arms are really toned. You can tell you spend a lot of time working out. Check out those triceps.

With that, I slowly reached up to the elbow of her helpless arm (stuck holding her bikini strings) and traced a line from her elbow up to her tricep (she quivered). I then continued towards her shoulder. When I started to go to the crease of her underarm, she tensed up incredibly and locked her arm into her side. I wasn’t sure if this was because she was incredibly ticklish or because she was trying to keep me from touching her.

I stopped and said…

I SAID : Wow, and look at those forearms.

I started to lightly stroke her forearm of her helpless arm from the elbow down. She started moving it around. When I got close to her hand (which was holding her bikini), I let my hand slip off and lightly touch her side. She sharply jerked away and started moving her arm around as if she was trying to frantically guard her sides from being touched.

I SAID : (giggling) WOW Anna! What’s up with that? It’s a good thing you’ve got that arm there for protection. Imagine if it wasn’t there, or if it was stuck over your head, or like attached to a pully where you couldn’t lower it. That would really be trouble, wouldn’t it? (glancing over to her other side)

I slid around to her side which was completely stretched out and just sat there and looked her up and down. A whole new look of nervousness and panic came through her and the adrenaline was starting to pump through her veins. She wiggled around. I then reached towards her bikini strings and grabbed hold of a string. She tensed!

I SAID : Anna – I need some more practice at untying things. You’re going to need to do me a favor again?

ANNA: OH NO! PLEASE DON’T!

I SAID : (giggling) Hold on to these for a minute.

ANNA : (Shrieking) NOOOOOOO!

I started pulling the string slowly and she shifted her hips towards me to stop it from untying. While I had her in that position, I then started toying with the strings with my other hand and carelessly let my fingers slightly touch her sides. WOW! There was no doubt she was incredibly ticklish because the slightest touch made her flinch and try to pull away, but doing that would untie her bikini. She was really struggling and on the verge of letting go of everything, and all from the slightest bit of tickling. However, she valiantly avoided that in order to keep her bikini from untying.

If you are the same as me, the most ticklish time is when I am trying to hold something or remain still. If someone told me I needed to put my hands through 2 holes and hold $10,000 for 10 seconds to get the money and someone simply ran their fingers up my sides, I’d last around 1 second. I knew she was feeling that incredibly vulnerable desperation and panic. I loved it.

I didn’t want her to let go though. Having her still in that position holding her bikini was about to help me get her in a more precarious position.

I let go of her bikini strings and walked around to the other side. She exhaled in temporary relief still trying to think of a way to get out of her predicament.

Then, to her horror I reached up and grabbed the other pully and rope (which she had earlier untied), pulled it down and ran it around her wrist. She wiggled around, but there was nothing she could do because she could not let go of her bikini. It was either let it go and give me a REAL show, or just sit there. She opted to just sit there as I tied knot after knot. She was having another realization of total helplessness.

When I got done, I then began to re-tie her bikini bottom. As soon as she realized it would not fall down, she let go, and frantically reached up and started untying her arm. With plenty of knots to go, I nonchalantly finished tying her bikini bottom and then looked up to her totally stretched out and vulnerable. I ran my fingers up her exposed side. She completely shrieked and pulled her arm down for protection. The look on her face was PRICELESS.

I SAID : WOW ANNA! You seem to be just a LITTLE BIT TICKLISH?

She once again reached up and started untying and said..

ANNA : No, not really it’s just that you caught me by SURPRIIIIIIIIISE!!!!!!!!!!! (Shrieking and bringing her arm back once again as I repeated the same stroke)

ANNA : STOP DOING THAT AND SURPRISING ME!

I SAID : OK, no more surprises then.

She reached up again to untie the remaining 5 knots.

I SAID : ANNA. I hope that arm is stronger than the other.

I then sat down on the weight stack which pulled her arm over into the spread eagle position. She said..

ANNA : Oh Crap! No, don’t put that pin in.

I giggled and slipped the pin in the heaviest setting which completely locked her in place.

I SAID : Ok Anna. Now let’s see if you can you pull that arm down? (giggling)

She just wiggled her hands.

I then just sat down behind her and took the sight in. The machine ties were just perfect as they pulled her as tight as a drum before the weights touched. Besides wiggling her hands around, she was completely unable to move. I looked down at her butt and slowly scanned my eyes up to her hips, then to the bare skin of her tiny little waist, then up a few inches to the bottom of her T-shirt. Then I noticed her ribs protruding through her shirt because of her total stretch. Then, even from behind, you could see the sides of Anna’s round full breasts protruding out..

I then walked over to her and stood besides her placing my left hand on her upper arm (almost using it like a rail to hold on to). I could feel the tightness of her predicament. I then reached down to the sides of her waist and scratched upwards with a single stroke.

She completely shrieked again and started frantically pulling at the ropes which did not budge an inch.

I SAID : Oh, sorry Anna. Did I take you by surprise again? Remember, you are only ticklish if you are taken by surprise, so here. Watch my hand now. It’s going down to your side. Are you watching. (she began to wiggle). Ok, I’m getting close. I’m going to scratch up your sides again. Here it comes.

Again, I gave only one scratched stroke up her sides and she once again SHRIEKED.

ANNA : NOOOOOO! AHHHHHH! PLEASE DON’T DO THAT AGAIN! I CAN’T TAKE IT!

I sat down along side of her.

I SAID : Gosh Anna, you said you were only ticklish when you were surprised. Were you lying to me?

As I said this, reached towards her waist which made her flinch and lose her train of thought. I then hooked her shirt with my finger and began to roll it up by spinning it around like girls do to synch it up. First, it exposed her stomach, then her ribs, and when it rose to the bottom of her breasts, I then flipped the knot over which pulled the shirt tight right below her breasts.

That was an unbelievable site. I was as hard as a rock at this point.

She didn’t reply at all, so I kept talking to her as I slowly started to lightly run my fingers up and down and in circles on her ribs (avoiding using my nails in order not to put her into overload). I was keeping her right on the verge and every once in a while I would use my nails just to let her know I can easily make things worse for her). She was still in a state of panic. I then said..

I SAID : So, you really aren’t only ticklish when you’re surprised? You seem to be ticklish all the time, right?

Anna did not reply.

I then said, WELL, ARE YOU? (as I moved from my fingertips to my nails and begin scratching her sides which sent her into hysterics)

ANNA : YES! OK OK! I’m ticklish! PLEASE STOP. I AM!

With that, I stopped.

I SAID : Well why didn’t you just say that in the first place? I’ll be right back Anna.

With that, I ducked under her arm, putting my hand on her back as I went by. I then dragged my hand around to the back of her shoulder and under her arm. I felt a massive tenseness, so I let my fingers drag right through her armpit. Her reaction and SHRIEK stopped me in my tracks!

I turned around in front of her…

I SAID : DAMN Anna, you’ve really got it bad!

She looked delicious spread eagle like that. She was just wiggling her hands and looking at me with big Puppy Dog eyes, totally helpless and looking for mercy. I crossed my arms, grinned and stared at her exposed armpits with a devious look…

I SAID : Hmmm. I don’t know Anna. Those underarms look pretty vulnerable, don’t you think?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/picture.php?albumid=923&pictureid=6477

As I slowly walked over, she began to plead. And as I slowly placed my fingers around the sides of the top of her breasts and into her arm pits, she tugged at her binds and said...

ANNA : Oh Nooo! Please! Please, not theeeeere-AAAAAHAHHHAHAHHAAHA! (as I swirled my fingernails in the helpless hollows of her armpits).

This was the first time I noticed how tight she was stretched. She was frantic and tense but she could barely move enough to make me adjust my hands. I only gave her a few strokes, but she was exasperated just the same and breathing heavily. When I stopped, she hung her head down and closed her eyes as if she was trying to escape to another universe. I quickly reached down and gave her sides a poke which resulted in her jolting back up and she began laughing! It was a laugh of total exhaustion.

I just laughed and went off to the other room and told her “I’ll be back in a minute. Don’t you go anywhere.” (giggling)

My next escalation was to get a bandana to blindfold her. When I got back a few minutes later, she still looked exhausted. She didn’t really do much when I put the Bandana on her. Didn’t say anything. Maybe she thought the less she saw the better. Very Naive. She was about to learn another valuable new lesson.

She’ll quickly learn that anxiety is a very bad emotion when you’re ticklish. She hung there motionless with her head hanging (like she was trying to sleep). I took the delicious site in. She looked for a second to be relaxed. A simple poke in the ribs changed all of that. She light Up.

ANNA : OH MY GOD!

She got very tense and started fidgeting. I did nothing for a few seconds, but then gave her hip bone a squeeze. AGAIN, she jumped up and shrieked. NOOOOOO!

The sensation and paranoia got much worse. I let her hang there for a about a minute, but the anticipation was as bad for her as if I was ticking her.

I then got behind her and scratched straight up her sides which seemed to send her through the roof.

ANNA : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I SAID : Gee ANNA. Those sides are really ticklish aren’t they? I began to poke around on both sides sending her into hysterics.

ANNA : NO! STOP POKE HAAA ING ME! HA NO! PLEASE! NO MORE!

I laughed at her and then stopped for a few seconds. I then gave her a quick spider tickle under her arms. She was frantic and even though these were simple quick prods, she was completely paranoid that she had no idea where the next one was coming and this poor girl seemed to be ticklish everywhere. She was on the verge of laughing and crying. I kept this up for a few minutes.

Next, just what I had really been waiting for. I would have a chance to explore those great toned thighs of hers (which I have yet to even touch). I laid down on the floor in front of her on my side propping up my head with one arm. Her thighs where right in front of me..

I SAID : HMMM. How about a new area?

She just hung there completely paranoid as to what I would do next. I then put all five finger nails just above her left knee (she jumped). I started scratching up and down in small movements and started making my way slowly up her thigh. She simply squirmed and I felt her leg tighten and shake in reflex.

Feeling her firm legs and soft smooth skin immediately made me horny. I could tell I was getting to a sensitive area as her body was betraying her. As I scratched up further and started to venture inwards, she shrieked and tried to close her legs together, but the attachment was holding them about 2 inches apart. I just giggled at her knowing I had found another vulnerable hot spot and she would have probably given me nearly anything to keep my fingers from going there. Again, she was getting the full feel of total helplessness as I scratched and swirled right into her vulnerable inner thigh.

ANNA : NO! PLEASE! HAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! PLEASE STOP!!! OH GOD! PLEASE! STOOOOOOP!

This was the first time I really mercilessly tickled her for a good period of time. She begged and pleaded for me to stop, but it felt so good to be feeling her legs and making her react, I just couldn’t help myself. Finally, I stopped. She was exhausted, I was so hard that it hurt.

I needed to tone it down a bit. I came around to her side again. I kneeled next to her and slid myself in straddling her leg between mine. I was as hard as a rock and it felt so amazing to have myself pushed into her smooth, firm thigh. She didn’t seem to react. At this point, she probably thought that was the least of her problems.

I placed my left hand on her back and my right hand on her tight stomach (which quivered to my touch). I then started slowly stroking her with both trying to find the edge of where it became a tickle. Since her back was not as sensitive, I was able to scratch her with my nails (which gave her goose bumps). On the other hand, my nails were too much for her stomach, so I had to use my fingertips. Her body was really going through some sensations and I would stick in a poke periodically to get her blood boiling. She was half way enjoying this, but still a nervous wreck about what could happen at any second.

I SAID : So Anna, are you enjoying this.

Anna remained silent

Because of no reply, I said “I Didn’t hear You!” and slowly started to scratch her stomach and poke around.

ANNA : YES! HAHAA!, Please go back! GO BACK!

So I continued to stimulate her and noticed that her nipples were reacting even though I hadn’t yet even touched her. That got my creative juices flowing. I thought to myself, everything else was hyper sensitive, let’s check out these incredible breasts.

I said..

I SAID : Anna, looks like you’re really enjoying yourself, if you know what I mean. Now don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back.

I went out to my car and got a few of large feathers and got a pair of scissors on my way back in..

I SAID : Sorry Anna, I’ll need to owe you a shirt.

I began to cut her T-shirt away. No protest.

As her shirt fell away, the reality dawned on me. I simply can not describe the vision that hung helplessly before me. How did hopes of a quick glance turn into what is happening right now? The chances of this dream is like hitting the lottery.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/picture.php?albumid=923&pictureid=6596

I then kneeled down in front of her. I took my large feather, ran it up through the bottom of her bikini top (so that the feather was between her cleavage). I then pulled on the string at the bottom of the bikini top which pulled her boobs together squeezing the feather in between. She was startled at this. “HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

I then started pulling the feather down sliding it between both breasts. She didn’t laugh, but her nipples began to react and I could tell that she really enjoyed the sensation.

I SAID : Now remember what happens if you don’t answer my question (as I poked her in the sides).

ANNA : (shrieked and jerked) : YES, YES, I’ll answer. Stop POKING ME!

I then ran the feather up again and repeated and asked…

I SAID : So, do you like this?

ANNA : pause… - Yes.

A few times the top of the feather hit her neck and she giggled. Very cute, so periodically stroked her neck and kissed it making her giggly and giddy.

I then repeated this about 10 times very slow. Her nipples were rock hard at this point (as I was). She was silent, but it was clear it was having a sexual effect on her. She began to perspire and her breathing pattern became rythmatic.

Time to change it up a little. I pushed the feather up again through her cleavage, but this time I pulled out and up on the bikini and slid the feather up her right breast around towards the top (nearing the nipple). When I had it where I wanted, I let the bikini string down and the bikini laid back down pinning the feather a few inches to the inside of her nipple. I then did the same with another feather on the other breast.

As I began to sloooowly pull the long feather down, this was clearly a more sensitive part of the breast and she began giggling. But it was certainly a good giggle. I said…

I SAID : So, how about this?

ANNA : (giggling) Yes, I like this… I think. (laughter)

I began starting and stopping, just pulling the feather a fraction of an inch at a time. Keeping her off balanced. Doing one side and then the other. Her nipples were now practically making a tent of her top. She was really reacting to this. I did this about 5 times and she giggled lightly and her breathing began to get rythmatic.

OK, time to change it up again. I then decided I would go past the nipple and around to the outside of the breast and try there. I put the feather through to her cleavage, lifted up on her bikini top and began moving it up and over the nipple. But when the feather slid over the nipple, her entire body JERKED!

Wow!

I then did the same with the other side and since he knew it was coming, she started getting frantic as the feather neared her nipple.

ANNA : NO! WAIT! PLEASE! BE CAREFUL!

I kept going. As it slid over her nipple, this was even more of a reaction (because of her anxiety). She relaxed a bit, but here breasts were really over stimulated.

I then pulled the feathers down slowly and it slid around the sides of her breasts resulting in an even more sexual sensation for her. When I asked her if she liked it, it was nearly too much stimulation for the first couple of times, so she said she wasn’t sure if she could deal with it.

To help, I pulled the feathers real slow and allow her to tell me when to stop and I completely avoided the nipple as the feather crossed over to the outside of her boobs.

After a few strokes, I also began running my nose up and down her cleavage and kissing the insides of her breasts as the feather pulled down the outside. I could tell that her only though in the world revolved around the overwhelming sensations in her breasts. Any light touch now resulted in a different reaction.

After about 5 full rounds, I looked at her there with her breasts fully stimulated. I would never get this opportunity again to have some real fun. So, I simply took my finger and stroked her nipple just to see how bad it was. It was totally ELECTRIC and she trembled. I smiled knowing that the real fun was about to begin.

I took the feather and it seemed to her as if it was going to be one more round just like before. However, I slid the feather up into her cleavage, lifted the bikini top and slid the feather up and when I got to the nipple, I laid the feather right over it and let her top down pinning the feather right over the nipple. She tensed and said. (Oh GOD!)

I ignored her and slid the other feather up her cleavage, up the other side and once again, placed the feather right over the nipple and released her top. She started to panic. But being unable to see, she really wasn’t sure what was going on.

There she stood. The bottom of the feathers sticking out the bottom of her bikini top. I couldn’t wait to see what the reaction was going to be as I gently tugged the feathers and they slid down her nipples.

I gave both feathers a tiny little tug. SHE ABSOLUTELY LITE UP and yelled. AHHHHH! NO! OH MY GOD! PLEASE DON’T DO THAT!

She was completely paranoid and on edge. I gave her hips a quick squeeze and she jumped again. She was at the edge of her paranoia and every nerve in her body was on edge.

After a few seconds of watching her squirm and wonder, I went back to the feathers over her nipples. I gave them another gentle tug. NOOOO! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP! NO MORE! PLEASE DON’T DO THAT! IT IS TOO MUCH! And she started trying to actually shake the feathers away from her nipples. I laughed as to her horror, her large firm boobs had the feather pinned firmly against her bikini top. They weren’t budging.

ME : Anna. I bet this is the first time in your life you wished you weren’t so well endowed.

She wiggled a little more, but gave up. As soon as she stopped, I gave it another slight tug. NOOOO! OH GOD! And she actually started to whimper. Her breasts were complete red zones at this point. Any stroke sent her into hysterics and if you even grazed the nipple, she seemed on the verge of passing out.

I then walked around the back of her and put my chin on her shoulder, slid my arms around her and pulled pulsing erection into her firm butt. I then started to run my fingers along her bikini line, both the inside and then around the outside, sliding my finger between the fabric and her boobs. Her boobs were firm and full and had the same silk like texture that her legs had. I started to get extremely stimulated and was nearing the point of no return.

While caressing her breasts with one hand, I then ran my other hand down to her bikini bottom and started caressing and running my fingers along the inside if her bikini line, again sliding my fingers up and down between the fabric and her triangle. As we both began to escalate, I was beginning to grind against her and then began rubbing her triangle. She started to respond began moving her butt into my erection..

As we both began to escalate towards climax, I would tug on the feathers every couple of seconds which sent her into hysterics and heightened the sensations. I’d push the feather back up a little which would reverse the direction and I could feel her entire body respond.

As we neared climax, I couldn’t help it. I started tugging on the feathers more and more which sent overwheling sensations all through her body racing from her breasts to her mound. She felt the warm sensation gush to her aching mound. She let out a moan and I felt her body buck back and forth.

We both exploded at the same time and she just hung there afterwards, hair soaked with perspiration, totally exhausted. I took the bandana off and laid down in front of her and after a couple of seconds, she picked up her head and looked at me. We then smiled at each other.

ANNA : So, are you going to let me out now?

I SAID : Very soon. But since you’re learning so many new sensations, just wondering. Are you aware at how much more sensitive you are once you climax?

She looked as if she didn’t believe me, so I slid my hand up her thigh and gave her a few tickling strokes with my fingertips right on her mound. She jerked violently and lit up again. The look on her face was priceless.

ANNA : OH MY GOD! STAY AWAY! NO! DON’T TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW!

I reached up again..

I SAID : Just a few more. Tickle Tickle Tickle..

ANNA : NOO!!! OH GOD! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE LET ME REST! DON’T TOUCH ME THERE!

I SAID : OK, not there. How about here.

So I reached up and pulled the feathers that again slid down her nipples again making her shriek!

ANNA : NOOOOOOO! (breathing heavy once again) PLEASE NO MORE!

I SAID : Well, ok. You need a rest. But let’s try one more thing to round out the experience. With that, I reached around the leg attachment and began to stroke her helpless feet. This brought about a different giggle from her; one that was of more pleasure. I played with them for a bit and massaged them making her tell me how much she liked it. I then started sliding my feathers between her toes. That put her on the edge, but she really did enjoy that also and seemed to be getting stimulated once again. I then wondered if I should try to send her for another climax, but decided to stop instead. After all, I had to keep her wanting something for next time, right?

She will spend a lifetime and never be able to replicate that experience.

Last edited:
Sorry. I'm new to this and it looks like the editor removed some of my text that I had put in brackets which was meant to give you a visual. Didn't realize that would happen. Still reads ok though. Live and learn.

:runningdog:Wow! That was one fantastic story to read....My imagination was running wild on what I would have done to her in that predicament!

Thanks! Glad you liked it. A bit long, but glad it was worth the read. Besides, what's the rush anyway?

I'm about to post another short one that was an actual experience I had last year. I put a little fiction at the end. It will be up in a minute.

Part 2 coming soon.

Anna's in for a special night. I'm nearly done.

Wish I could figure out how to attach a picture (of Anna). When I click the paper clip to insert file, nothing happens. I also tried to click on "manage attachments", but it just sits there. Is it my setup?

I would love to see an f/m version of this. Love your stories!

Added another pic of Anna (towards the end of the story). Oh, by the way, it's her in her white bikini...

Tophat,

Thanks for the note. I don't want to give any of my twists and turns away, but I can tell you that Anna will be arriving soon. I'll drop you a PM to alert you. I'm guessing it will be done shortly after New Year at the latest.

When you PM'd me about this I forgot I'd already read it. Thought I left a comment on it! Oops. :D

This was actually the first story I read of yours, you might've posted another one right after this but I remember thinking to myself, A. Very unique style of writing. It takes a liiiittle getting used to but once I got into the groove of this I adapted to it and flowed smoothly. It has a nice rhythm to it. And B. Again, it reminds me of "classic" Tic-Fic. When I figure out what that means exactly, I'll let you know, but it is a compliment. :p Very, very hot and twisted story. A pleasure to read and thank you for the ride. :cool:

I especially liked the description of Anna holding her bikini together while being unable to prevent the tickling.... More of that please, and some stripping too would be nice. :)

Thanks Tophat. As you probably know by my other stories, the "will power" aspect where the lee is in a precarious circumstance where they are faced with a choice between giving up something (pride, prize, or embarrassment) over remaining vulnerable. There once was a youtube clip of a girl on a beach who has untied her bikini top and is forced to put up with another girl ticking her or getting up and putting on a show for the people around her. She chooses the first and just squirms, jerks and begs as the other girl plays with her at will. Extremely hot!

Here's another one that you might really like..

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=169302

That's a great story! Cannot wait to read more from you! Also the YouTube clip you describe sounds hot, but I assume it's removed... I recall a similar fiction story where the tickler tied a woman's bikini strings to four tent poles and she had to try not to squirm or the bikini would, well you get the basics... :) hot concepts!

Wonderful! It's so good to read these kinds of stories which give you a full course meal where you keep scrolling and there's more and more and it gets better and better.

Extraordinary story. I could feel Anna's helplessness and vulnerability the whole time. I wish she was tickled while she was holding onto the bikini strings. It's always fun when a helpless lee HAS to do something while being tickled. The risk of being recorded by the camera if she lets go of the strings would add a lot of risk and tension.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back