• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Bella Bash like? (help!)

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
It's probably in poor taste to start a second thread about one's own party, but bear with me: I've been receiving *many* emails and PMs from members who are thinking of attending but want me to tell them "what it's like". At this point I don't know how to describe it any more than I already have in the main thread, basically it's like this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGnYw-OuCnI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGnYw-OuCnI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

With tickling and really good BBQ. And Bruce :juggle:

SO, you Bash vets out there, please post and describe your experience with my little shin-dig as best you can, thanks!

An Asian man gave me wood last year! Ok, so he delivered fire wood for my hotel suite, but same difference. :jester:

It's a party, the end. People travel from all over the country, we hang out, get to know new people, have some dinners/lunches with good people, some tickling goes on if that's your thing, some spanking goes on if that's your thing, like at any gathering you have to have permission to play with anyone (so you will not be jumped and tickled while sitting in a corner enjoying a conversation against your will; well Bella might :D), there is a "main event" on Sat night, after we have a group dinner, at the hotel. The main event is a play party/pajama party/cut up party. Some people dress in pj's, others in normal clothes, others in BDSM attire, a Canadian Mountie. Some play, some don't, but everyone has a blast in the company of fricking epic people. Friday is traveling day for everyone, Sat is hanging out and group dinner and main party, and Sunday is chill and enjoy company day.

Come for a day. Come for two. Come for all three. In the end, it's just a really fun weekend, surrounded by REALLY excellent human beings who share this same passion you do.

An Asian man gave me wood last year! Ok, so he delivered fire wood for my hotel suite, but same difference. :jester:

It's a party, the end. People travel from all over the country, we hang out, get to know new people, have some dinners/lunches with good people, some tickling goes on if that's your thing, some spanking goes on if that's your thing, like at any gathering you have to have permission to play with anyone (so you will not be jumped and tickled while sitting in a corner enjoying a conversation against your will; well Bella might :D), there is a "main event" on Sat night, after we have a group dinner, at the hotel. The main event is a play party/pajama party/cut up party. Some people dress in pj's, others in normal clothes, others in BDSM attire, a Canadian Mountie. Some play, some don't, but everyone has a blast in the company of fricking epic people. Friday is traveling day for everyone, Sat is hanging out and group dinner and main party, and Sunday is chill and enjoy company day.

Come for a day. Come for two. Come for all three. In the end, it's just a really fun weekend, surrounded by REALLY excellent human beings who share this same passion you do.

So...basically its a party!? Right?

Why were you getting wood delivered to your hotel suite, I'm a wonderin?

So what is proper tickling party etiquette for getting play permission? You just walk up and ask "wanna get tickled"? Somehow that doesn't seem like the way to go about it. So, in terms of proper decorum, how does one ask?

Christopher

So what is proper tickling party etiquette for getting play permission? You just walk up and ask "wanna get tickled"? Somehow that doesn't seem like the way to go about it. So, in terms of proper decorum, how does one ask?

Christopher

Sit down with the 'lee you're wanting to play with, get to know them a bit and see where both of your comfort level is. If things are going along smoothly, then see how the 'lee is feeling about it.

Please don't get pissed if she/he says no though. Then that makes it awkward for *everyone*. [[That wasn't directed at you, Chris. Was just a general statement. :)]]

Christopher

In all seriousness, once you've actually taken the time to introduce yourself and converse MEANINGFULLY with someone, you could probably get away with asking someone to play just like in your post, if it's your style and comes naturally.

You might not want to ask me, though. I tend to club girls over the head with my paddle, take them to some far off corner of the house and spank them, since that's my thing, until they're very warm and VERY astonished. Although I will tickle them if they've been nice to me! ;)

As for Mrs. Brady's party: It's a blast. You can be as social as you want to be. Or, you can just hang out and eat (I REALLY like that part!). But, do come. You'll have a good time. There's something to do for anyone and everyone and we're all pretty friendly! Except for Jhoti: She's friendly, strange and from Warren, but we love her anyway!

Warren? As in near Youngstown? Akkk!!!! I feel so bad for her now...lol

I like your approach, Bruce. Simple, barbaric, to the point. I must observe this so that I may learn......;)

Don't worry about it, Crystal. It was as much for all other party newbies as myself. Only thing I ever been to that was similar was a BDSM party, ironically in Columbus, many moons ago. I had no idea how I was supposed to do things, and was totally unprepared. Didn't want that to happen to anyone else. Long night of awkward, that one.

thanks,
Christopher

You might not want to ask me, though. I tend to club girls over the head with my paddle, take them to some far off corner of the house and spank them, since that's my thing, until they're very warm and VERY astonished. Although I will tickle them if they've been nice to me! ;)

Orrrrrrr you can ask their Mommy very nicely if you can
drag them off to spank them, and if they were a good
girl their Mommy might say yes. :cheesy: :pweese:

Gad, I think you'll do just fine. The fact that you care
enough to learn the proper etiquette tells me the right
thing to do will come to you when it's time. And if you're
not sure about something or someone, ask Bella or Sharkenstein. :dom:

Christopher

The hotel suites have fireplaces and the staff will deliver wood for you! :)

What others have said so far about how to ask is spot-on. I know it seems like it would be awkward, but in reality when the time comes it tends be pretty smooth; at tk-gatherings or spanking parties, BDSM-oriented events or whatever, someone strikes up a conversation with whomever they'd like to play with, and when there feels like a little chemistry has been established they ask if that person "would like to play". Or however they choose to phrase it; I think my favorite so far was a british gent who asked if I'd "fancy a bit of a giggle", which was utterly charming :smilestar You'll also see nice, leisurely little sessions just kinda start with no formal asking, that'll only be between folks who already know each other very, very well and permission is a given. Meaning when you see Bruce and Natural chasing Jhoti through my house it's nothing to worry about :devilish:

Uh...yeah

Hands off girls, he's all mine :rolleyes: :dancingmonster: :facepalm:

That's kind of you, Bright Eyes.

Sharkenstein...lol

Fireplaces? Sweet., We can roast marshmallows!

Thanks for the reassurances, all. Am looking forward to it.

Christopher

Putting it in this thread due to higher likelihood of being noticed...lol The bash thread is busy!

How does hotel space work? do you just pull up a corner and claim it as your sleep spot for the night, or what? Working under the assumption that at some point sleep will happen (is that a dangerous assumption?), is there a set format for sleeping spots, or just gotta fight for em, or what?

Thanks
Christopher

Putting it in this thread due to higher likelihood of being noticed...lol The bash thread is busy!

How does hotel space work? do you just pull up a corner and claim it as your sleep spot for the night, or what? Working under the assumption that at some point sleep will happen (is that a dangerous assumption?), is there a set format for sleeping spots, or just gotta fight for em, or what?

Thanks
Christopher

Assuming you mean during the Saturday night festivities, people pretty much collapse someplace comfy and stay there until their friends abuse them so they'll get up for the free Sunday breakfast :D I tell everyone who can to bring a sleeping bag or at least a pillow and blanket, we make it work :marchofthekitties:

The hotel suites have fireplaces and the staff will deliver wood for you! :)

Was I asleep last year? How did I not notice the fireplace in my room........

Simply put, it's a great time, laid back with lots of friends to be made both old (no offense Natural....) and new. :p

I highly recommend it especially for those of you who have never attended a gathering.

Thanks for all the help guys, I've never been to a gathering before and don't know if I'll be able to go since it's so far away from me, but it was helpful to read this and it sounds like a blast :)

If I may ask, Wanting, is it more time associated with the distance, or the money?

Christopher

Bella...

What is the alcohol situation?

Can't talk, too busy creating new Mudslide recipe...:drool:

Seriously, alcohol is allowed, and I expect people to be RESPONSIBLE and know how to act and remember that playing under the influence goes against common sense; become obnoxious and you *will* be asked to leave, if you wake up in Cleveland nekkid with "DRUNKEN FOOL" written across your forehead don't even try to blame me :slap:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back