• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Ticklish Girl M/f *adult*

Embraceabl

TMF Regular
You stand behind me, your breath teasing my ear with your whispered words. “Are you My ticklish girl, Nikki?” As you speak, your hands cover mine. “Will you willingly lie back against our bed and allow me to tie your arms up over your head?” You’re bringing my arms upward as you speak; your voice both hypnotic and sensual. I offer not one thread of resistance as you pull my arms over my head and gather my wrists into your one hand. Your arm slips around my waist as you take a step back and then another. I follow as you guide me backwards. You’ve stopped; your body even more solid behind mine as the wall supports you.

“Are you My ticklish girl, Nikki?” Your voice still at my ear, your breath so hot and moist and your fingertips dance across my waist, stroke across my side and then to my hips. A touch at times so feathery soft; it is that touch that has me squirming and giggling against you. I cannot help that I beg you to stop through my giggles. I do beg and find a strange comfort in the fact that you know not to stop.

You’re behind me, hard and solid, supporting me as your words weaken me. Your lips caressing my ear now as your speak, the sensation makes me shiver.

“When I move to the bottom of the bed Nikki, will you, my very ticklish girl, offer your feet to the cuffs that await you? You know that I’m going to stroke and tickle up and down the bottoms of your feet, don’t you? You know that I’m going to slip my tongue in between your pretty pink toes over and over again. You also know that I will nibble, and the sounds you make; the squeals, the gasps, the laughter and the screams will only urge me on? Knowing all of that my Love, because you are My ticklish girl, you will still willingly surrender yourself to me?”

I feel myself weakening, rubbing against you, as helpless to the power of your words as I am to your touch. I can feel the wetness passing between my lips and beginning to dampen my panties. I moan out loud, you can hear surrender in that sound. Your hands continue to move against me now, more directly in tune with your words.

“Tell me, My excited… ticklish girl, when you feel me moving up your legs, with my teasing lips and stroking and tickling fingers: will you struggle to spread your legs even wider to show me the effect of what I do to you? As my lips caress your inner most thighs will you arch your pelvis in the most blatant of invitations, showing me the sweet nectar that awaits my tongue? Will you purr and moan and giggle and sigh as my tongue licks up and down your soaked lips till it finally touches your throbbing clit? You do know My ticklish girl, that my hands cannot remain inactive as my mouth drinks you in.

I’m trembling against you; your mouth against my ear, your words teasing my mind and the stroke of your tongue teasing my ear both inside and out. You’re supporting me with ease now, my full weight leaning into you and your hands move with greater purpose against me; your fingers teasing against me along the outside of my jeans. God how the sensations make me squirm and giggle and moan. I struggle as your teasing continued; my arms try to lower and are reminded of the strength of your grip.

I whimper helplessly and rock against your fingers.

You hand leaves me and I cry out the loss of it. That cry becomes a giggle as your fingers tease my tummy in their quest to undo the button on my jeans. The feel of my zipper opening makes my knees buckle. Your words never cease and your one free hand is driving me crazy.

“You know My ticklish girl that my hands cannot remain still as my mouth takes you. You know that I’m going to tickle your tummy and your sides Nikki and you know that your belly button will feel my fingers attempt to wiggle and tickle their way inside you. You know that I will continue to tickle you even as my mouth urges you to cum all over my tongue.”

My eyes closed against the dizziness I feel and the reality of your fingers stroking their way down away from my tingling belly button and trembling tummy; lower past the band of my panties that offered up not the slightest resistance. I gasped and your breath hissed in my ear as your fingers finally glided across my soaked lips. Your fingers caressed so lovingly, and my hips thrust pushing myself against them in welcome.

“Yes, My most ticklish girl,” your voice so ragged against my ear; “my mouth on your lips, my tongue on your clit, sucking you in, teasing you, stroking you even as my hands lightly tickle your lower belly. You know exactly how I mean, My ticklish girl, you know exactly the combination that will make you cry out as you feel all control stripped for you; as you cum all over my tongue!”

I cried out as your hand and words teased me, as your hand tightened slightly around my captured wrists and my body and mind surrendered to your words and touch and coated your fingers with my creamy cum. Murmured words of encouragement against my ear, a soothing comforting touch as my trembling continued.

“That’s it My ticklish girl, now it’s time for me to make my words reality. So tell me, are you My ticklish girl Nikki?”

Your hand gently releases my wrists. One hand supports my back as your other hand reaches behind my knees to pick me up. I’m cradled close to your chest and you move towards our bedroom.

“Will you willingly lie back against our bed and allow me to tie your arms up over your head?”

Last edited:
Absolutely delicious! Sensual, erotic, lyrical and fun. You should really share more of your stories here. :)

This story just gave me an........um......I liked it!

I'm always enthralled by your words embraceabl. The passion, intensity, playfuless and excitement that they conjure up truly tantalize me!

I'm always enthralled by your words embraceabl. The passion, intensity, playfuless and excitement that they conjure up truly tantalize me!

Mistertickle, it's always a thrill to hear from you. Thank you for reading and posting.

Nicole <<<<----

Definitely a delicious combination of the sensual, erotic and intriguing Nicole. Certainly leaves one wanting much more and to see that last question answered most certainly! ;)

JB

So good to see a story by you again! As always, exciting and enticing. Thanks girl.

Definitely a delicious combination of the sensual, erotic and intriguing Nicole. Certainly leaves one wanting much more and to see that last question answered most certainly! ;)

JB

JB, I am so glad you enjoyed it. As to that last question; without a doubt, my answer would most definitely be Yes! Thank you so much for reading and posting. Have a great day.

Nicole <<<<----

I think more than anything currently, my attentions are wrought with worries for things some might understand but at the same time I must push back apprehension to conduct myself in my more usual manner. As a muse, you deserve this rather than to be shirked by my inconsequential hand.

I feel there is a level of rhyme to your prose in this tightly wound piece, and perhaps wound is apt given the level of almost raw hided emotional resonance mere flits produce. Through the broken murmur, things are turned to threadbare eroticism and an almost calculated seduction takes place.

Contained, perhaps, within a story is another analysis of how such things can be fermented into such a response. Words may be spoken, but they are also written and both ways have damnable consequences when given the right context.

What I am saying is there is a fantasy within a fantasy here, and it is actually intriguingly layered. It also works itself for the reader to garner perhaps the author's desired response.

Nicole......you had me at .....

please read it. :blowkiss:Though I am not as well versed as you in the written storie.. there was something special about it.I loved it. Also something familiar. We can talk later:cuddle::goodjob::feets:

Sorry it's taken so long to comment, but another masterpiece from Nicole, I just knew there was more percolating in that wicked imagination of yours. Thanks so much for sharing with us and please to keep it going a long, long time. ;)

yes yes yes..i'll willingly lie back and allow you to..oops..sorry..Nicole..wow...i'm so glad you are writing again..the whispering in her ear...the tongue tickling her ear..all brings major chills and shivers up and down my spine..you always have such a way with words...sets the stage for what's ahead...and you will be writing part two..right??? giggles..hugs

Oooh, I've never enjoyed a tickling story without tickling *quite* so much....very hot.

I feel there is a level of rhyme to your prose in this tightly wound piece, and perhaps wound is apt given the level of almost raw hided emotional resonance mere flits produce. Through the broken murmur, things are turned to threadbare eroticism and an almost calculated seduction takes place.

Contained, perhaps, within a story is another analysis of how such things can be fermented into such a response. Words may be spoken, but they are also written and both ways have damnable consequences when given the right context.

What I am saying is there is a fantasy within a fantasy here, and it is actually intriguingly layered. It also works itself for the reader to garner perhaps the author's desired response.

meangry, that's quite a review. As always, thank you for your thoughts. I like the fact that you look beyond the surface of my words.

Where is your next story?

Regards, Nicole <<<<----

QUOTE=fttickler;2348208]Though I am not as well versed as you in the written storie.. there was something special about it.I loved it.[/QUOTE]

fttickler, I am so glad you liked it, that you so much for reading and your post.

Regards, Nicole <<<<----

Sorry it's taken so long to comment, but another masterpiece from Nicole, I just knew there was more percolating in that wicked imagination of yours. Thanks so much for sharing with us and please to keep it going a long, long time. ;)

Smiley :) How are you? Thanks for reading and posting, you know I love hearing form you.

Nicole :twohugs:

hmmmmmmm.. sounds like heaven dear..

Hi DimpleToes :) I'm glad you liked it, thanks for posting.

yes yes yes..i'll willingly lie back and allow you to..oops..sorry..Nicole..wow...i'm so glad you are writing again..the whispering in her ear...the tongue tickling her ear..all brings major chills and shivers up and down my spine..you always have such a way with words...sets the stage for what's ahead...and you will be writing part two..right??? giggles..hugs

Melanie, :twohugs: welcome back, long time no see here. I'm glad that you liked this. I'm sure that eventually I'll get around to writing a part 2. Nice to see you posting again.

Mmmmmm, I feel like I'm almost there!

HerOneandOnly, Sounds like you liked it! Thank you for reading and posting:)

Oooh, I've never enjoyed a tickling story without tickling *quite* so much....very hot.

loveofmystery, I'm really glad you enjoyed it, there was 'some' tickling, just really subtle. Thank you so much for reading and posting. (I really like your screen name :) )

Regards Nicole <<<<----

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back