• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quite an embarrassing Plane Predicament (F/F)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
The first part of this story is true, the very last couple of paragraphs are fiction. It is noted where the story becomes fiction.

Who hasn’t been there? You’re flying alone, sitting in your seat as the plane is boarding. You are eyeing the people coming down the aisle wondering who your seat neighbor will be. So there I sat as people boarded my 3 hour flight home.

So as I eyed the people and tried to watch people’s eyes as they scouted out their row, in walked an absolute vision. A gorgeous site. She was probably 19-22, wearing jeans and one of those smooth silky thin T-shirts which was light blue and rested right at the top of her jeans. The reason she caught my eye was that she was very fit and well endowed and that shirt really accentuated that. THAT certainly is what caught my eye, but she was also cute as a button.

As she walked towards me, she stopped about 3 rows in front (on the other side). I wanted to get a good look at her form and was waiting for her to put the bag up in the compartment, but instead she just put it under her seat. She then stood out in the hall and I noticed she had a couple of cute friends with her.

Her one friend put her bag in the upper compartment. As her friend put the bag up, she gave simply a half hearted reach to help her friend. I know, not much, but I’m bored and on a plane. Her friend got in and sat next to the window, she was in the Isle. Her other friends loaded their stuff in the upper compartments and sat down in the seats directly across.

Ok, shows over, so I resumed my “passenger” watch. The plane filled up and so did the bins. When everyone was seated, the girl stood up. She whispered something to her friend and I heard her friend say "I'm not going to get it. You get it! It's in the side compartment". She stood there for a couple of seconds I guess embarassed and hesitant about reaching up in front of everyone. Once again, she whispered something to her friend and her friend replied "NO! YOU GET IT!" and began reading her book.

Finally, she wandered out into the hallway. Ok, this should be an interesting few seconds. She reached up lifted the latch and then started to go into the side pocket. WOW! That was nice. Her shirt lifted exposing her sides and stomach as she struggled looking for whatever she was looking for. The more she struggled, the more it lifted and you could see her stomach muscles tightening and outline of her ribs through her shirt.

She looked down at her friend asking where it was. Her friend said. “I don’t know, maybe in the top compartment”. You can tell she was not comfortable being in that position. She probably just thought it would be a quick second, but it was turning out to be more of a project than she thought.

So, before she did anything else, she reached down and pulled down her shirt, but that was basically a waste of time. It was almost a reflex. As soon as she reached back up to restart her search, it was climbing back up again. You could tell she was working as fast as she could.

She then took a deep frustrated breath and pulled the bag out a bit and tilted it and started to open the top. At that time, something shifted in the compartment. She struggled for a while searching around and finally found what she was looking for, pulled it out and put it on her seat.

She then pushed the bag back in, but when she let it go to close the bin, it started sliding forward because something had fallen behind and was now lifting the back end. She tried to cram it in, but it wouldn’t stay. She then tried to close the lid, bit wouldn’t clear.

This was becoming quite a show. She stood there for a second taking in the situation. And believe me, so were a lot of guys. She started to look frustrated and at this point she was really starting to get embarrassed. She reached down again with one had to reflexively pull down her shirt. She reached up again with both hands and tried once again to jam it in, but no luck.

At this time another passenger got up from in front of her and needed to use the rest room. He walked towards her. She was clearly uncomfortable and reached down with one hand and lowered her shirt and tilted her body waaay into her aisle so he could get by easily. He did so.

She took a deep breath and then decided she would try to turn the suitcase sideways. However there was another suitcase that was sideways, so there was not enough room.

This is where bad got worse. MUCH, MUCH worse. She did the unthinkable. She decided to try to turn the other suitcase in the long direction so that it would make room for hers to sit sideways. As soon as she pulled it out and rotated it, whatever fell behind her suitcase, fell behind the other suitcase. She went to push it back in, but now both suitcases were sliding forward.

It was at this point when she really got embarrassed and you could see the adrenaline run into her face. She had both of her arms up and she was simply pushing both suitcases hoping one would stop sliding. They were too heavy to take down with only one arm.

What a sight! About half of her mid-rift was exposed and she could not do anything. Her stomach was flexing and twisting as she struggled in hopes that she could get one of them to stay.

Finally she gave up and looked at her friend; still reading a book. I heard her say something, but I couldn’t make it out. I then heard her friend say “Are you serious?” and then she said “YES, I’m serious, would you please help me”.

I then heard laughter from her friend and saw her get up to help. Just as that happened, there were a few people looking to get past her, so she leaned waaaay in to her seat to make room. She was really feeling vulnerable. Her friend started laughing and noticed her shirt was elevated quite a bit and she was giving everyone a show. I guess she thought she would help her embarrassed friend out by pulling her shirt down. As she reached for the bottom of her shirt, she JERKED away in reflex. WOW! That was hot!

Her friend laughed and she now shifted her stomach away from her friend in reflex. Unfortunately, she was now backed up close to her friends sitting on the other side. I then saw a hand reach out from behind her a swirl her fingers in her exposed bare sides. She jumped and leaned forward the other way towards her other friend who mockingly poked towards her stomach making her flinch back to within reach of her her other friends who once again tickled her sides. Once again she jumped and struggled to try to find a safe zone. All of her friends were now laughing hysterically.

The next part is fiction……

She was hanging there bright red with embarrassment. She said angrily “HURRY UP, the plane is about to leave!”

Her friend said “OK, OK, I’m just going to pull your shirt down first. You’re putting on quite a show.”

As she reached out again to grab her shirt bottom, she flinched, jerked away and laughed.

Her friend started laughing hysterically falling back in the seat. “GOD! That is toooo funnnny! You are soooo ticklish!”

She hung there, red as a tomato and said “Please Hurry! This is embarrassing!”

After a second, she got back up and said “OK, OK, funs over. What do you want me to do?”.

With this, she slid out besides her hanging friend and made a couple of mock pokes near her exposed midriff making her jump around to avoid. She giggled and walked around behind her to take in the situation.

She said “Ok, the bags are stuck on something and keep sliding forward, so just reach up here and take your bag down and I’ll take the other one.”

Her friend said “Well, Ok, I guess that might work. Or I can think of an easier way to get them down”. With that and out of her view, she looked down at her vulnerable waist and gave an evil smile.

“What are you talking about, you just need to get your bag down. Just REACH UP HEEEEEEEEERE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOO!”

Her friend then started swirling her nails around her exposed sides. She jerked forward into her aisle, lost her balance and both bags came crashing down.

She looked at her hysterical friends and said “YOU JERKS!” I’m going to get you all one of these days.

Last edited:
Sweet story man. Reality meets fantasy. We've all been there, seen the exposed underarms or the dangling sandal or the heady combination of low waisted jeans and short top and thought, hmmm, now what if someone were to....? :firedevil

Sweet story man. Reality meets fantasy. We've all been there, seen the exposed underarms or the dangling sandal or the heady combination of low waisted jeans and short top and thought, hmmm, now what if someone were to....? :firedevil

Yup. :cool:

Great incident that inspired the story. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back