• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--K-Skate417!! The Member Interview Thread

RobAce

Verified
Greetings once again all, we bring you another edition of Eight Things About, the member interview thread.

This week I strayed a little from the beaten path, but found a member that is here a lot, has a great time in the forum...I have again known about for years but honestly knew very little about this member personally.

So I took the time to track them down and was extremely happy with the results.

So I give you this edition of Eight Things About--K-Skate417!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What got you interested in tickling?
I would have to say my first kink interest in bondage is what led me to get interested in tickling as well as female feet. I remember getting an exciting feeling when I saw a women bound and gagged from a young age, though I did not understand it. Not too far after that I saw a scene of a woman who was bound and being tickled on her feet and ever since that moment, I knew what all my kinks were and how they worked together.

2. When you’re not in posting in the Silly Stuff Forum, where do you venture to most?
I’d have to say I venture most often to either the artwork section or general discussion. Though I don’t really get around to posting in either of those sections often.

3. When you’re not on the forum at all, what things do you find yourself most often doing with your down time?
I don’t have a whole lot of downtime due to the fact I will be graduating with my game design degree soon, and the very nature of that field keeps me busy on the computer, but in the rare amount of down time I do have, I enjoy spending a lot of time outdoors and doing especially difficult hikes. I feel like the harder the trip was the more rewarding it will be. Other than that, I enjoy playing video games, drawing, working on various forms of art as well as going out and having a good time. I also do some freelance design work, though that may not be considered down time.

4. As a Lee and Ler what to you are best aspects of both, and the worst aspects of receiving and giving the tickles?
As a lee, I do enjoy the aspect of making the ler work for the laughter as well as the feeling of not being able to escape. I also enjoy being a smartass from time to time. As the ler, I enjoy making the lee squirm and love to make them beg along with some verbal teasing.
As for the worst aspects of each I would have to say the worst part of receiving is when somebody gets too rough and just doesn’t know when to quit. The worst part of being the ler is when one’s lee does not really get much joy out of being tickled. It just dampens the entire mood.

5. Does anyone in your personal life not associated with the forum know of your fetish? If no one, if you could pick someone, who would that be?
There are a few women that I have dated who know of the fetish. Some liked it, some didn’t and others didn’t understand.

6. If we made a movie about your life, what would the title be?
The Nature of Balance

7. Describe what would make up the perfect day for you, from waking up till you fall asleep.
This is a tough one to figure out; I don’t know where I’d begin. I guess I would start but waking up somewhat early to get a good jump on the day because there would be a lot to get done. I would get my usual morning stuff done then head off to a quiet, remote area to get in some difficult hiking, probably something with steep mountainous terrain, hopefully with some good company. I would likely tackle one of the more difficult trails, being sure to take in all the amazing scenery and all the wildlife I can see on the way up. I would likely stop at the summit for lunch and take in the best view at all. Once I finish up, I would head down the trail and be on my way back home. I would likely spend the rest of my day enjoying the company of some good friends until the late hours of the night. It would be great if some tickling action had happened during the day as well, but it is really hard to determine what a perfect day is for me as I can consider a few other scenarios to be perfect as well.

8. The last question, of course, If you could have any 3 people living or dead over for dinner who would they be, and if you feel like it, why?
Dustin Pedroia, because he proves that as a little guy with tons of people underestimating you, you can still achieve great things and that really speaks to me. I would also invite Shigeru Miyamato due to the fact he has been the brain behind some of my favorite games from when I first started playing video games. Although my tastes have changed a lot since then, it’s nice to remember what got you into doing what you love. The third person I would likely invite is Sir Edmund Hillary just because being one of the first to reach the summit of Mt. Everest is a huge accomplishment and I really admire anyone with the determination to do something that difficult.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to thank K-Skate for doing this with me. I know I learned a lot about him and perhaps soon will give him my sure-fire idea for a video game involving a blue-eyed half-mexican who uses a sombrero and magical tacos to save the entire playboy bunny ranch.

It was great doing this and I will be looking forward to the next edition of ETA, comming in about 2 weeks.

I will again go back for another week of choosing someone who responds to this interview as the subject of the next ETA!

Oh...and in case you didn't know.......BIG THANK YOU to the MODS for putting all the ETA's in one section. I very much appreciate it, and thanks to all of you whom have read these and made this beyond worthwhile doing.

LINK TO ALL OTHER ETA THREADS:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=364

Last edited:
good job rob i think i am goona start reading theses every week they are interesting and we all get to know one another better its very cool

Woo! That's my buddy K-Skate! :cheer: Awesome interview! Your love for hiking is something I'll never understand though. :p

Wow. I didn't know you were into game design. Awesome. Great interview! :D

Great interview!! And you were born on the best day ever, I might add.

I would like to thank K-State for doing this with me. I know I learned a lot about him and perhaps soon will give him my sure-fire idea for a video game involving a blue-eyed half-mexican who uses a sombrero and magical tacos to save the entire playboy bunny ranch.

:bwahaha:

Wow, K-Skate. Video games, hiking, and the visual arts seem to be your three greatest loves. You're quite the sophisticated person, I must say. :D

Great interview, Rob. I love reading these because it's awesome knowing a little bit more about a member you haven't talked to all that much. :)

Thanks, guys :D. I really didn't think this would generate as many supplies as it has. Glad you all enjoyed it, even if Rob misspelled my screen name, again :bwahaha:

Woo! That's my buddy K-Skate! :cheer: Awesome interview! Your love for hiking is something I'll never understand though. :p

Glad you liked it. You likely don't understand the hiking interest as you do seem to enjoy your attic dwelling :p

Great interview!! And you were born on the best day ever, I might add.

Indeed, April 17th is the best day ever :D

I just fixed the incorrect spelling......damn, I always do that to him. LOL

Rob

Glad you liked it. You likely don't understand the hiking interest as you do seem to enjoy your attic dwelling :p
Attic Dwelling is very good for your skin, actually! ...at least if you're a vampire :D

I'm getting into this thread, it's an interesting way to get to know people

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back