• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Through the Laughing-Glass **/FF see note

wishful1234

TMF Regular
(***/FF- *** being all sorts of furry animals and odd creatures in another world dedicated to tickling two lovely ladies in dresses...well you'll see. Everyone's over 21, or the equivalent age thereof in case someone's time moves backwards...you never know.

Anyhoo, It's a quasi-"Alice in Wonderland" parody so I gotta make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that there are NO MINORS in this story!!! You'll find only hot, sexy, full grown adults in this yarn. I envisioned lovely female 20-somethings in ticklish torment when I woke up with the idea this morning, and that's what it's about)

THROUGH THE LAUGHING-GLASS
by me

Here's how Alicia spent her 21st Birthday, and the days to follow...

Part 1 (no tickling yet)

Ally was here somewhere, lost in the old family mansion on a cliff overlooking the Sea. Alicia parked next to her cousin's car at the end of the long winding driveway. Ally's last very puzzling voicemail had left Alicia quite concerned for her favorite cousin's safety, the way it got cut off, and how sometimes it'll pick up or call her but all she hears are strange noises...

They'd inherited the big old estate from their Uncle Grizby. Each girl was instructed to arrive here on their respective 21st birthdays. Alicia's was today, Ally's was yesterday (one of many coincidences that linked their lives)

Both women were the same age, same height, and roughly the same build. Both blonde, both brunette- when one died her hair, she'd find out later the other ALWAYS had died her hair too; same color, same day; even when they were at opposite ends of the country. And they always ended up wearing the same dress, same shoes, all purely coincidence.

It was upstairs in the big master bedroom where Alicia fell through the Mirror...

She'd heard a sound, like the wind giggling (if THAT makes any sense) coming from the mirror...BEHIND the mirror perhaps? "How curious" Alicia thought, which was strange cause her mind had never voiced that particular sentiment before.

Nothing behind the mirror. Then something brushed past her foot, tickling her ankle for an instant- a rabbit! A cute little bunny hopped right over her foot and seemed to go INTO the Mirror! "Curiouser and curiouser" she thought as she stumbled and fell, and silently vowed that was the LAST time she'd ever think the word "curiouser"...

She hit the big glass Mirror hard, and it shattered around her- but she wasn't hurt and seemed to be falling through it, through a dark space.

She fell for a while, whole minutes perhaps- not very fast, if she hit the ground at this speed she'd land safely on her feet. There was a mild whirlwind in this black space, and the shards of glass spun all around her shredding her pretty dress to tatters till it barely covered even the basics! "Hope I don't meet a nice gentleman wherever I'm going" she said aloud "I'm not dressed for it" and she laughed aloud at that thought.

(At the sound of her laugh, odd ears perked up somewhere on the other side of the darkness...)

She landed in a lovely meadow, and followed the rabbit tracks to see where they went. About a quarter mile in she found her Cousin's purse, all its contents strewn about- but no cell phone or Ally.

Part 2

The big furry footprints led Alicia to a bizarre sight- all sorts of odd creatures gathered around a table sipping tea and smoking unusual pipes. There was a Frog in a 3-piece suit, a man with 2 moustaches, a comical Mexican-style skeleton, a rather crusty old Octopus wearing a monocle and reading the paper with two of his tentacles, a big furry bunny who hid whatever he was holding. The whole scene was presided over by a huge Hat- just a hat, floating above the big chair, no one underneath it, with two gloves floating beside it for hands- this Hat was cracking all the jokes. The whole group was snickering or guffawing at something.

At first there seemed to be a woman in a Cat suit as well, lounging above the table, but on second glance she wasn't there.

"Excuse me" Alicia interjected, and the whole party froze and eyed her suspiciously just for an instant. Each one seemed to hide something under the table.

"Well hello there" said the Hat in a big friendly voice. "We haven't seen someone like you before" "no, no" agreed the whole group in chorus.

That seemed an odd way to start a conversation. Alicia grew suspicious.

"I'm looking for my cousin" Alicia began "she looks a lot like me..."

"Then we haven't seen her" said the stuffy old Octopus.

"You really need to pay closer attention" said the skeleton "when Hats talk."

She stepped closer to the rabbit. "What about you?" she asked, in a persuasive, almost accusing voice. He fidgeted, looked away guiltily and stammered "H-haven't s-seen her. S-sorry, missy."

Alicia could hear a muffled laugh somewhere, in the distance or under the table as the Rabbit seemed to fidget with something in his paws.

She leaned in close, right up to his whiskers. "What have you got there, little bunny?" she tickled his big floppy ear a little "Hmmm???"

"Hey" he said "C-cut it out! Ha ha that tickles!"

"Look" said the hat "SHE'S tickling HIM! Haw haw haw" At this the whole group burst out laughing, and the Rabbit dropped what he was holding.

It was a woman's foot!! Nothing gruesome, not severed or cut- it was just a foot, live and intact and wriggling its toes- in fact, Alicia recognized the nail polish, identical to her own! She'd just done her toenails this same way yesterday and was going to show Ally!

"Hey! Give that back!" said the Rabbit "That's my Lucky Foot!"

She tickled the foot, just for a second, and heard giggling from the head of the table. Slowly she walked closer, listening. Another quick tickle, another giggle.

It came from under the Hat.

"Umm" the hat looked away guiltily. Suddenly Alicia grabbed the brim and lifted it off the nothing that held it in place...

And there hidden underneath was Ally's head, a sock had been hastily stuffed into her mouth!

"Ally!" cried Alicia, quickly removing the gag.

"Alicia!" cried Ally, "Help me, these guys, they've been- a Hahahahahaha!"

The skeleton held a knee, and was tickling it with his bony fingers. The Frog had the other leg and was licking up the calf with his long sticky tongue. The Octopus held the arms and torso in his many tentacles, and was teasing Ally's ticklish neck with the quill of a pen! The torso's dress had been ripped to shreds just like Alicia's, it's chest was heaving and belly quaking with the odd rhythm of laughter.

"Lissy" (an old nickname for Alicia which Ally hadn't uttered in years) "Help! Hahahahaha they've been (ha-ha) T-t-tickling me-hee-hee all day- hay-hay OH! Hahahahahahahaha Please!"

"Give me that!" Alicia demanded, and grabbed the leg from the Skeleton. Then she wrestled the torso free from the Octopus, and popped the head and leg back on.

"Get my arms!" said Ally amid howls of laughter- the group was really going to town on her body parts now. "A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

As Alicia grabbed an arm from the old Octopus, the Skeleton popped one of her legs off and skipped off with it.

"Sto-ho-hop it! Hee hee hee" shrieked Alicia- she was even more ticklish than her cousin in certain places. "Come ba-hack with tha-ha-ha-hat! Haw haw haw" She tried to hop after him when the Frog grabbed her arm and passed it to the Hat.

"Here, take my leg" said Ally, and popped it into place on Alicia's hip. The tickling stopped, but started on her missing hand (her palms were excruciatingly ticklish, if the tickler knew just how)

At one point her head slipped into the Hat, and all at once she saw his diabolical plan for them- her and her cousin all strewn about the table, laughing helplessly as the creatures tormented their body parts! The Hat would keep both their heads for himself and tickle their ears. For Alicia the ears could be unendurable torture! They'd plead and wriggle and squirm forever, with no way to get out! The Hat would sell their ticklish parts all across the Land, there'd even be a Schedule of when (and when not) to tickle (the girls would need to eat, and drink tea, and breathe from time to time- after all, Mr Hat was not a monster...)

During this mad chase around the table, it was Ally who came up with the game-winning move. Mr Frog had dropped his pocket watch in the scuffle, so Ally's arm crawled off to snatch it and re-set the alarm.

The watch whizzed and binged, and the weirdos all just stopped.

Mr Frog picked the watch out of Ally's hand (as Ally picked up the hand from the watch) "Oh Goodness!" Mr Frog exclaimed, "We're missing Seinfeld!" And the Hat, the Octopus, the Skeleton, and the Man with 2 moustaches all hurried off to their TV-watching-tent over the hill, leaving the girls to catch their breath and take inventory of all their parts.

"Smart move" Alicia said, and embraced her cousin. The girls both jumped back at the odd embrace- the strange sensation could only mean one thing; they had some of their parts mixed up!!!

Part 3 (in which the girls feel each other up as a Rabbit leers luridly)

Mr Rabbit watched from the thicket. This was worth missing Seinfeld for. The young ladies had to figure out what belonged to whom, and were slowly running their hands up and down one another's bodies. Their dresses were all in tatters, their hair all a muss, and they were still panting from the exertion earlier, and they leaned and twisted into some interesting contortions to switch limbs. Mr Rabbit began to thump his foot uncontrollably at the sight. He felt guilty, he had dropped something in the scuffle and now...

Ally tickled Alicia's belly. "Here, does that feel like yours or mine?"

"Hmmm" said Alicia through giggles "I was always more ticklish there than you. What about my right knee" she began to rake her nails lightly on the knee...

"Eek!" Ally shrieked "That one's mine! But I think I've got your neck."

"Here, let me see." Alicia ran a long fingernail across the neck in question, exactly the worst way for her. Ally shrugged up her shoulders and was nearly in tears from the sensation. "Bingo! That one's mine" exclaimed Alicia, and they switched necks.

Mr Rabbit couldn't help but take mental notes- soon he'd know all their most ticklish spots. It could be useful later...

"Is this your knee?" "Don't! Please, I scraped mine in the fall. You're wearing it" "Okay. Now for the feet."

"The feet!" Thought Mr Rabbit. Oh dear oh dear....

With the feet it was sometimes hard to tell which was whose, especially with the identical nail polish...

"Eek! Mine mine! Cut it out!" and "Ooh hoo hoo hahaha! That's not so bad, but I think it's really yours. Try again. Ooh hoo hoo hahahahaha..."

"OOh! That one's excruciating! Thay the little toe. Aaaack!!! Eeeep!!"

Then they stopped, Mr Rabbit couldn't see why.

Oh Dear! Now they were coming this way! Swaying, so much soft smooth skin showing through wisps of fabric! Oh Dear oh Dear, his foot wouldn't stop thumping...

"Gaah!" Both beauties leaned into the thicket, towering over him. One with her hand on the other's back to support herself cause she was missing...

"My Foot!" Alicia demanded. "Give it here!"

The rabbit stopped thumping, and looked down, guiltily.

"Well?" Demanded the girls.

"I" began Mr Rabbit "I d-d-dropped it in the struggle. I'm S-s-so sorry, I tried to find it but ...I l-looked everywhere" at the sight of the woman's empty ankle the Bunny began to cry.

"It's okay" said Ally, petting his floppy ears. "You know you're much nicer than your friends. Want to help us find my cousin's foot?"

"You- you're n-not mad at me?" he asked.

"Oh, we're very angry at you" said Alicia "but being cross isn't going to solve anything. So think; where were you when you dropped it. Can you re-trace your steps?"

"Oh yes, Certainly!" The Rabbit perked up at this. "One thing us Rabbits are good for is retracing our own big footsteps!"

He hopped all around the table for several minutes, seeming to re-live his part of the whole scene, as though the others were all Photo-shopped out of the picture. Then he stopped, staring at a mysterious track in the dirt.

"What is it?" the girls asked in unison.

"Not good" he said "This is not good at all. I think The Cat ran off with your pretty foot! Oh dear oh Dear..."

All of a sudden Alicia burst out laughing, nearly in tears. Something was licking, licking, licking her missing foot! She put a hand down to stop it, but no good, there was nothing there.

"Hahahahahahahaaaaaa" she howled, dancing around, then writhing on the soft lawn "Nooo! Stop it! Stop it!! Hahahahahahaaaa make it sto-ho-hopp!!!"
This went on for an agonizing few minutes, and there was nothing girl nor rabbit could do to help.

Then suddenly as it started, it stopped again.

Then it started again. "Oh Noooo-ho-ho-hooo!! Hee hee hahahahahaha please! (gasp) Hahahaha"

"Try to hold your foot still!" said the Rabbit.

"You try it! Ho ha ha ha!"

"She's toying with it. Stop wriggling and maybe she'll let go."

It was a fight, with Alicia patting her hands against the ground and holding her breath and kicking the other leg, but she managed to hold her toes still.

(Far away, a woman in a slinky patent leather Catwoman suit, complete with tail and furry ears, grew bored for now with licking her new toy and started raking her claws across the bare back of the poor fellow she'd had trussed up in her lair these past few weeks.)

"Here, try this" the Rabbit handed Alicia her left shoe "Put it on your right foot."

"My right foot's the one that's missing." But she tried it anyway. Lo and behold, it held her weight.

"My Grandma used to say" explained the Rabbit "that sometimes, if you put the wrong shoe on the right foot, when the right foot's missing, it'll hold you up. I never knew what that meant until now. Always wondered why she said that cause Rabbits never wear shoes."

Coming soon!!! The search and daring rescue of Alicia's missing foot, and other mysteries solved!! (IFFFFFF I ever get around to writing it. Positive comments will help me wake up at some bizarre hour with ideas for more nonsense like this)

Damn this is very nice, i must say the Alice in wonderland setting has been a favorite of mine since i read the classic Alice in Tickleland story, have you read it?

Anyway this is a great story, please continue, and kudos on using a relatively original tickle idea such as the seperation of the bodyparts.

Never read Alice in T-Land, never heard of it... this sick idea popped into my sick head independantly :) Thanx for the positivity, I'm inspired to try to write more....

interesting start to the story. I look forward to further parts.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back