• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New novel... cough I mean STORY! Heehee

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Part One

“Keep her safe and single!” her mother had ordered him, Her wrinkled hand slid a huge check across the table.

She could have been the easiest job he had ever had, could have been! She was a practical joker, a clown, a spoiled brat even, yet he loved her. The forbidden sin... so cliche... falling for the woman that he was hired to spy on and to protect. He had even gotten a small job at the same company just to be an even better, more thorough detective, and now... now he loved her! He loved every ounce of her, every mannerism, every quirk. She was so dramatic and playful, filled with emotion. She behaved as if she had to always entertain, always perform, always show off. But he could see through all of that California flare. He knew her. She was so transparent, like a gaudy frolicking butterfly. Oh yes, he could see through all the thin colorful layers. He was always catching a glimpse of the real her, that small lonely soul.... the brokenhearted gray clown.

Her silliness made her ever popular, and she was always the silly one, but he could tell even then that she kept an element of control, It was fun to watch people start smiling in anticipation just from hearing her voice or seeing her in a distance. That was the effect that she had. She would come down the hall with her imaginary bag full of tricks. Who knew what she would pull out! Maybe the kind sweet words that always brightened your day, that sassy radiant lopsided grin of hers, sometimes even cute cheap gifts that were generous in thoughtfulness alone. She was so giving, but still he could see through her. There was one thing she refused to give. She would never give her heart! And it was just that, her heart, that he wanted, even longed for. As protective as she was over her heart, he could sense by the change that she was falling in love again. But with who?

“Always in control? You can’t control your heart,” he whispered, speaking to both the girl and also speaking to himself. Were there other secret pent up passions of hers that she could not control? How he wished he could find out! What was it that made her so alluring? So mysterious? So irresistible to him? She was different than most of the girls he knew or dated. And truly sexy although most of her was larger than the type he usually fell for. Smooth skin the color of hot chocolate, large brown eyes, full sexy lips, voluptuous curves.... But it was her attitude that got to him. She carried herself with such confidence that you never noticed she was less than perfect. You just knew things were perfect when she entered the room.

As easily as it was for him to read this special assignment/ special woman, he struggled to keep her at a distance for job’s sake and for heart’s sake. He was also a control freak and yet he could feel it ebbing, oozing out of him whenever she was around. He was in love with her, painfully so. A love so devastatingly strong that his friends teased him and said it was unhealthy. He couldn’t help but turn bright red or sickly pale whenever she entered the room. She had noticed it and assumed he must be ill.

“Is my Stanley sick?” she would ask while squeezing his shoulder and feeling his forehead for a temperature. “You are too sweet to be sick, honey! Go home and get some rest!’ He never did go home, of course. Mainly because his second job had him posted outside of her house. And he would be nearly consumed with thoughts of her until she pulled up in her driveway.

He loved the way she would start peeling off her clothes the moment the front door shut. He was amazed at how effortlessly she cooked her dinner when he so often burned every food item he touched. It hurt him how she would sit down alone, a quiet meal with a good book for her date. Next would always be the shower, but unfortunately he never saw that, and then she would sit at her desk and write awhile. Lastly, the lights would go out and she was off to bed.

Once he had set up a mic in her bedroom to catch pieces of any phone conversations she received. What he caught instead was the sound of her loud sobbing as she cried herself to sleep night after night after night after night... until he went in and ripped out the sound device in a fit of wild anger. He couldn’t bare it any longer, the sound haunting his dreams and filling him with guilt. He could almost see her lying in the dark, sad tears flowing down her brown cheeks. This young woman smiling so much at work, a sad girl crying alone at home. Oh yes, he had messed up all right! Now he was in love.

What’s up, Kazi?
Olivia wrote in her journal.
Have you ever had the sinking sensation that someone is watching you? No... really! That eerie creepy crawly feeling! It’s starting to get to me! ME? Ha ha I know. Hard to believe that! I love and crave attention! No lie!... And I am as brave as a kitten... Oops... I mean lion (ha ha!). I am starting to feel a bit strange, though. Maybe even a little afraid. I have a distinct feeling that I am constantly being watched, at home... at work. I know I am not crazy Kazi, or paranoid, but I can’t shake this feeling.

Anyways, work today was fun, as usual... laughs, smiles, jokes... anything to keep the depression away, right? I mooned Eric while he was on the phone with the “bossman”! Ha ha! Such a tease, I know! He almost choked trying to keep from breaking. So later, get this, he comes strolling up to me and whispers in my ear... “Hey baby! You look sexy as hell in them red panties. Why don’t you come over to my crib later on?” (Who still says crib? HA HA!) I laughed at him, but hugged him tightly and said I’d pass! Heehee. Ok, so then he says, “I promise to do whatever you want. Come on Olivia! I miss you!” NO ERIC! Whatever I want! Can you believe that? It’s actually funny now... how big his eyes grew when I described my tickling fetish. He was scared stiff... well not stiff exactly.. HAHAHAHA! Yep... Eric! Been there, done that, left unsatisfied. Let’s just be friends now, ok? He is still gorgeous, but Kazi, he isn’t you.

But here is my favorite part! Stanley’s desk is right next to Eric’s. I know I was being doubly devilish when I was showing my ass, but I couldn’t help it! I wanted Stanley to get an eyeful! I turned around as quickly as I could, but pulled my pants up extra slow. Stanley swirled around so fast to keep me from catching him staring that he almost fell over backwards out of his chair! Hee hee hee! He was so red, I thought he was going to pass out! Oh yes, it was meant to shock him, but he is so darn shockable. Poor Stanley... poor sweet Stanley. I am worried about him, Kazi.

I honestly must tell you that I am falling for this guy. That’s ok, right? He is so cute and would be even cuter if he wasn’t so damned serious all the time. I am always trying to make him laugh. He is so irresistibly sexy when he smiles! Haven’t made him laugh yet, but hey! I know I am funny and I will get him one of these days! That guy either needs an intense merciless tickling session (like I did.. hee hee) or a good woman to just make him cut loose! I could be/do both. Man he acts so cold and hard sometimes, but I can see through him. He is so transparent. A sad lonely soul, sweet enough and dare I hope.... passionate enough to be worth saving.

Olivia dropped her pen and sighed. Twenty-five years old, and still writing letters to a ghost of a best friend who had be tragically killed when she was eighteen. The letters had helped her cope, helped her deal with the pain, and she had just never stopped. Kazi Brennan was the true clown. He was funny and zany and caring, whereas she had been a shy, quiet, sullen child of eleven when they met. She was always hurt about something, never smiling, refusing to make friends. Kazi wouldn’t let her brush him off.

“Everyone likes me, Chica! You no different! You WILL be my friend!” he had ordered. He laughed at her and she didn’t even crack a smile. Finally, he had tried everything that day, and in a fit of desperation, he lightly tickled her neck. She jumped up as if he had slapped her!

“WOW!” But Kazi was smart. He didn’t press his luck immediately, but afterwards, whenever he saw her, he would tickle her. Eventually she began to expect it, and then she grew to love it.

It was his fault that she loved tickling and being tickled so much. He made it into a game....

“Meet me by the monkey bars at recess!”
And they would take turns seeing how long they could hang while the other attacked the worse spots! For Olivia... he would tickle her underarms until they tingled with maddening sensations, and she was on the ground in a heap of laughter.... For Kazi... the soft spot right inside his hipbones. She beat him every time.

He turned it into one of her passions....

“If I study one more American History date, my brain is going to explode! Come tickle me Kazi... Get my mind off of this AP Exam coming up.”

He’d be outside of her window before she could even hang up the phone.

“What will it be?” He would ask as if he was taking a fast food order.

“The usual!” And she would put her feet in his lap and melt into giggles as her attacked her heels, arches, and her toes.

And finally tickling became her fetish when one sultry night his titillating touch took away the discomfort and nervousness of her very first time.

She had known forever that she loved him, but she was so afraid.
“Don’t be scared Olivia,” he had whispered in her ear, his fingers gently tickling the back of her neck. “I love you and you love me. There should be no fear in love.”

She giggled and kissed him. He returned her kiss with a passion and tenderness that seemed to light her very soul on fire... She knew that this was what she wanted... He was what she wanted and she wanted to give herself to him.

He was still kissing her... and softly tickling the small of her back... her sides... her thighs... everywhere...then sending moist trails of nibbles down her throat and in between her breasts. He knew how much she adored having her breasts tickled. She was going almost wild with laughter when her finally entered her. The pain only lasted for but a moment. The fear had long ceased to exist. Whomever said the first time was never perfect had lied! THIS was perfect. THIS was heaven.

She climaxed with unbridled intensity, laughing at the same time... screaming really, a smile on her animated face... He couldn’t help but laugh with her out of sheer joy, even amazement. God! He loved her! He adored the sight of her body covered with sex and sweat... her long kinky-curly hair tossing every which way... her body arching toward his... trying to escape the post orgasm tickle torture on every inch of her skin that he could touch. He loved her body, her heart... her mind... each sound that she made... the way she shivered and quaked as he stroked the very center of her being. Oh he loved seeing her inhibitions flying away in the wind. The way she let go, let loose only for him.... Her angel, her best friend. He had always loved her... since as long as he could remember. And to share this with her was just amazing.... He didn’t want to share it with anyone else. And he wouldn’t!

They had stopped finally. Tears glistened on Olivia’s cheeks. “Bonita, why are you crying?” For a moment she was speechless, she smiled at him and whispered, “You were so wonderful... We just felt so good... felt right.” She was still shivering... her body unable to handle all the sensations that he induced. He held her tightly as she quivered and giggled all night in her sleep, exhausted and satisfied. He loved the fact that he could touch her... taste her, even in her dreams.

Soon they had gotten secretly engaged and when she finally felt brave enough to tell her parents, they were livid.

“That Brennan kid? You don’t think you can do any better than that?”

“Why Olivia? He’s not even planning to go to college after he graduates!”

“NO! NO!!! You are forbidden to ever see him again! Do you hear me!?”

“Tell me! How much of my money have you given him? How much?”

And because she was so used to following the wishes of her parents, Olivia made the biggest mistake of her life. She told Kazi that she could never see him again.

She never would see him again. It was the next morning when she heard the news anchor briefly reporting a horrible car accident. Even before the woman said Kazi Brennan’s name, Olivia just knew.

“Idiots should learn how to drive!” her father had yelled, not recognizing the name of the deceased, not noticing the sudden overwhelming anguish in Olivia’s eyes....barely noticing her rushing from the room. He did notice, however, when she did not come home for dinner... He did noticed when she never did come back to the house, staying away until he too had died, of a heart attack, six years later.

Olivia lay on her pillow, tears soaking the soft satin fabric. She would dream of Kazi tickling her, kissing her, touching her, making love to her. She would pray like she did every night to just never wake up.

END OF PART ONE.

Ok then....

By the way... LOL You are allowed to say what you think. :p

Live, Laugh and TICKLE!
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Fine story. Please continue it.

Your main character, Olivia, in regards to Stanley, wrote:

"That guy either needs an intense merciless tickling session (like I did ... hee hee) or "

Forget the alternative. :D Let's see Stanley get an intense, merciless tickling session from Olivia.

Thank you Milagros for reading my story and for being sweet enough to comment.

What happened to the other three hundred of you? *Taps feather evilly against the palm of her hand....*

Don't make me result to sneakier methods!

Heehee :devil:

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Sweet!

A Fine Tale! Long, But Worth The Read! :cool:

Feel free to continue this for as long as you'd like. There's no rule stating that a tickling story has to be formulatic. This set-up, I feel, is going to pay off later as it evolves into an enveloping tale.

I like your switched perspective, it helps tell the story without having to take too many liberties with the players. You can't shove an entire background for a setting within four or five paragraphs sometimes.

Real nice job, please continue. :cool:

Dave... I truly appreciate your comments on my story. I am still very new at this, and your encouraging words have helped me out ALOT!

I am already finished with part two and will be posting it soon. LOL I was so intensely bored at my temp job last week that I was free to think about and write about tickling for hours without interruption.. (until I started writing the tickle scenes, and then the phone started ringing off the hook! Heehee!)

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks to you as well Krokus, and to the many others of you who took the time to read my story.

Live Laugh and TICKLE!
Sunriseticklee

I don't want to go to school no more more more....
There's a big fat principal at the door door door!!!!!
Last three days of freedom. :(

Sunrise, this is AWESOME

Sunrise...even if this story had not sentence one of tickling, I want...no, NEED...to know how it turns out. You have to finish this! I need my fix! :)

Awesome writing, excellent! I'm highly impressed and highly anticipating the next installment :)

Sunrise,

I loved this story just as much as I've loved your true tales earlier. I cannot wait to see the continuation of this tale. (It's also good to see a fellow southerner on here.)

Wow Sunrise!!

This is a very well written story. Your writing is great. I am a lurker who never, ever posts, for my own reasons but I felt the need to because your story is so much more than "Waking up, I found my self tied to her bed, blah, blah." There are many great writers on this forum. Something about yours has got me. Please continue the story.

Odie - One skinny, ticklish man.

Ok... I am not going to lie... I was so sad when I saw my story fading off into a distance.... My second real attempt at a fantasy tickle story and for days no one said a word... LOL No one even said... Hated it you big loser... Now go get a Big Mac and stick to your day job... (English teacher thank you! Heehee! Ooo but this year is only Literature and History and no grammar.... Aint I's happy!)

And so when Krokus, Dave and Milagros gave their opinion, I was grateful. It gave me a reason to keep writing (part three.. Heehee. Part II is already finished)

Thank you Ticklish 9's, Odie, and TNTickleMonster for your very encouraging words! I am sooo not a fiction tickle story writer, but I love writing stories (creatively telling lies... heehee) and I was hoping ya'll wouldn't be offended when I wrote something that has more story to it than tickle scene. This is, after all, a tickling forum.

But I promise that the next part will be up very soon. Things have just been hectic for me because I just moved and school is about to start.

Again, thank you. And I hope you enjoy part two.
Live, Laugh and TICKLE...
Sunriseticklee

I know, I know... some of you probably think that this isn't really all that serious... But I love to write. And I agree with Odie... There are a whole lot of excellent writers on this forum. I enjoy what I read and I value your opinion. Smooches

Well, I must admit, this is quite a bit different from the usual stories I read around here, and that's terrific! You've certainly set up a great basis for a continuing story/novella that will keep my attention, and whoever else is lucky enough to read it! Sorry it took so long to get comments, but I've just read it today, m'dear. Please, PLEASE keep it up and don't leave us hanging too long. :D

Smiley,
member of the Tickle-of-the-Month Club

Lovin It !

I absolutely love it Sunrise. You are truly a gifted thinker and writer. Keep up the good work.

BTW - It's great to see you back here.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back