• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story

skyaurua1

TMF Novice
Hi, thought I might try my hand at writing. Any constructive critisim wekcome.

"I'm so glad to be home 'Fandes, thank the gods the door." Vanyel Ashkevron, first Herald Mage of Valdemar, wearily mindsent to his Companion and guardian spirit.
"Four years on the border, I could sleep for a week." He moaned as he dragged his aching body the last few feet to his own suite.

"AAAHH!" A high pitched female scream echoed down the hall behind him. Acting on reflex Vanyel spins around, readying his arsenal for anything as he
automatically scans for the threat. Down the hall he sees two young trainees. One, a big strapping farmhand looking lad, about eighteen with dark brown hair and eyes,
seemed to be "attacking" a young female about the same age. She was a small fragile lookimg thing with a pixie face framed by a tangle of dark hair. Her face was
scrunched up with laughter as her "attacker" poked and pinched her ribs.

"Noooo! Hahahha." She laughed and fought with all her, and a few dirty tricks the weaponsmaster had taught her. But her resistance faded as his fingers spider
tickled her stomach. "What's wrong Krista?" he taunted. Her knees finally gave out as he found that spot just over her right hip. "Eeeee! NoNoNoNoohhh Derek
Stahahahap! Please!" she cried.Vanyel came out of his crouch and leaned against the wall watching with an amused smile on his face. After a minute he was tempted
to break it up, feeling slightly sympathetic to the girl, having been in a similar position once or twice, when suddenly Krista kicked out violently at Derek and connected with
his shin. "OW!" He yelped and stopped tickling. Realizing that Krista was about to attack him, he quickly pulled her cloak over her head and ran off down the hall laughing.

"Get back here you Son of Jackel! Your mother was a Boarhound and your father was an Ass!" Krista yelled as she fought with her cloak and took off running down the hall following the sound of Derek's laughter.

Meanwhile Vanyel, still leaning against the wall, laughed at her imaginative invective and the determination she was displaying to get revenge.

Hearing quiet laughter to her right, Krista immediately turned and pounced on the person visciously tickling their ribs and sides."Ha! Gotcha!" she crowed and started to work toward their stomach.

"No! Hahahah" Vanyel yelled and collapsed in suprised laughter as her fiendishly tickling fingers danced over his sides and stomach. "Stop please! hahaha" he yelped again and tried unsuccessfully to fight her off. Hearing the voice Krista knew her victim wasn't Derek. She quickly pulled the cloak off her head and stared in disbelief at Vanyel.
"Oh My God! I'm soooo sorry! I thought you were that louse Derek."

"I can see that." Vanyel chuckled as he slowly got his breath back from the intense tickling. "Whew! I haven't been tickled like that in years."

Krista blushed a bright crimson. "Please sir, I didn't mean anything. Please don't turn me into the Provost Marshall. I promise I'll never tell anyone." She pleaded.

"Easy girl, what's your name anyway?"
"Krista, what's yours?"
"Vanyel."

"VANYEL! Oh gods, please don't curse me." Krista sputtered, thinking I just tickled the most powerful mage in the kingdom! Saree, help! she frantically sent to her
Companion. Relax child he's not angry, look at him. Saree calmly sent back. Looking at Vanyel, Krista could see and feel through her empathic gift, the pain and withdrawal
her reaction to his name had caused. Shyly reached out and wiggled her fingers agianst his side trying to get him to reconnect.

"Hey!" Vanyel cried, grinning while wiggling away from the touch. "I thought you were afraid of being cursed."

"Oh, well... you don't look like the type to curse someone for a little fun."

Vanyel let out a shsrp bark of laughter and sent to his Companion I like this one, she's got spunk.
She's adorable Chosen. "Fandes mindsent back, and she dosen't seem to be overwhelmed by your reputation. I think you've just made a friend. Fandes teased.

Now 'Fandes, what if she thinks she's falling in love with me? What am I going to do then?
Relax Romeo, she's firmly bonded to hulk that started this. Fandes replied.
Sighing with relief and thanking all the powers that mindspeech takes less time than real speech. Vanyel decided to offer his hand. "Truce? he said with a grin.

"Truce." Krista replied, obviously very relieved that he wasn't angry. "Look, I really have to be going. Derek and I are suppose to be learning how to combine our fighting
styles and if I'm late the weaponsmaster will skin me alive."

"By all means go! I don't want the weaponsmaster to come looking for me if your late! Run along, I'm sure we'll bump into each other again." Vanyel replied. And maybe I'll get a chance to pay you back for our quick introduction, he thought as Krista helped him up and took off running down the hall.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back