• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

N.E.S.T. date?

armpitlovr

TMF Regular
What weekend is NEST this year? I see that the first day of May is a Sat. Is it that weekend, or the first full weekend of May?:feets:

The weekend date (NEST's main event is traditionally on a Sunday, and of late has classes on Saturday) is of the host's own choosing.

Given the size and detail of this fine event, once you're there, you'll forgive 'em choosing. It's been on several different weekends in May. They'll announce in Spring next year, in plenty of time to book a room, get tix, flight/bus/gas planning, etc.

NEST2010 will take place the first weekend in May.
April 30, May 1 & May 2, 2010 in Philadelphia.

NEST's permanent date is now the first weekend in May.

Lee

.......................Ok, so it's permanent...

So then I guess that means no NEST for me or my friends. I really truly planned on making a real attempt at going next year. But some of us are in college. That's like the weekend before finals for many. Shame you couldn't post-pone it a couple of weeks.

Well my job won't exist by that time. I'll easily make the time to go to this. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find all the info I can on NEST? This'll be my first time and I've never really studied up on it before.

Hey buddy. This will be my first time too and I must say i a a little nervous about what to expect. It sounds like fun though. Venray and Raya already assured me there will be no lurking. They are going to take me by the hand and see to it that I get the full experience. We should meet up. As soon as know which Hotel it will be at i am booking all my travel plans. I will be arriving on Wedneday becase I relly want to see some of the historical sights in the city. I am a history and education major so I must endulge that desire before I induldge other desires at NEST. We should really hang out there and go through everything together.

Well my job won't exist by that time. I'll easily make the time to go to this. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find all the info I can on NEST? This'll be my first time and I've never really studied up on it before.

Just look through all the threads for past NEST's in this sub-forum. You'll get a pretty good idea about what goes on. As for info on this particular NEST, the NEST team usually releases that information in February or March when all the details of the event have been confirmed and the registration website has been updated. So look for that in 4-5 months.

Hey buddy. This will be my first time too and I must say i a a little nervous about what to expect. It sounds like fun though. Venray and Raya already assured me there will be no lurking. They are going to take me by the hand and see to it that I get the full experience. We should meet up. As soon as know which Hotel it will be at i am booking all my travel plans. I will be arriving on Wedneday becase I relly want to see some of the historical sights in the city. I am a history and education major so I must endulge that desire before I induldge other desires at NEST. We should really hang out there and go through everything together.

It takes a LOT of effort to show, see dozens of people socializing at the hotel and in the event, and NOT at least hang wit' 'em. There's ALWAYS cool folks. There's cranky old men like me, too, but you can always avoid me and find the cool kids, y'know? :)

I did a check on flight pricing recently for me and it appears to be rather affordable than previously checked so this is slowly becoming a more likely possibility. I'll definitely need more info as the date draws closer but I'm liking my preparations for this and can't wait. I'm really trying my best to make going to NEST a reality, but I'll admit I'm definitely gonna be a little nervous... so many people to meet, if possible, without a familiar face to get started with.

Oh and thanks to one of the members of Squadron HDAce and HisBaldEmperorsRhino for the idea of using the gift credit card for the PayPal registration... he knows who he is but I refuse to say his name aloud for fear of being cursed. :p :p :p j/k

I did a check on flight pricing recently for me and it appears to be rather affordable than previously checked so this is slowly becoming a more likely possibility. I'll definitely need more info as the date draws closer but I'm liking my preparations for this and can't wait. I'm really trying my best to make going to NEST a reality, but I'll admit I'm definitely gonna be a little nervous... so many people to meet, if possible, without a familiar face to get started with.

Oh and thanks to one of the members of Squadron HDAce and HisBaldEmperorsRhino for the idea of using the gift credit card for the PayPal registration... he knows who he is but I refuse to say his name aloud for fear of being cursed. :p :p :p j/k

Well I know it isn't me. I'm immune to curses.

Well I know it isn't me. I'm immune to curses.

Squeaky clean huh? lol and no it ain't you. :p

Still, do any of the NEST vets have advice for a young, potential newb who would most likely be going to NEST knowing very few, if any people, beforehand and wanting to have as good a time as possible? It's a tic overwhelming

First, find the folks posting whose opinions and beliefs seem to mirror your own. Engage them in PM, and ask questions about how they handle gatherings. Start by prowling the old NEST threads. Will give ya a good start.

Second, if there's a gathering or munch of any sort anywhere near you, attend. A) It'll get you used to such and B) you stand to meet one or more of us you'd hang with at NEST. NEST is just a REALLY big gathering, when it gets right down to it.

Third, when booking for the event, remind yourself that 99 or more other ticklephiles are doing what you're doing, and ALL of them felt as you felt, once upon a time. I've yet to encounter anyone playing superior at NEST. Some folks are disinterested, but that's true EVERYWHERE in the world (we can't all appeal to all people). Everyone there WANTS to meet folks, and a large number of 'em are incredibly gregarious.

With that in mind, when it's announced for 2010, just respond, answer the questionairre, book a room (or find one of us to share one) and get yourself there.

Oh, say hi to me when you're there. You've interacted with me here. Let me know. 'Twil be good t'meetcha.

Gahhhh I really really really want to go to NEST this coming year! I go to college in New York but my home is in suburbia outside Philly so it's a crime if I don't come!!! As long as my fraternity's formal isn't that weekend...

Squeaky clean huh? lol and no it ain't you. :p

Still, do any of the NEST vets have advice for a young, potential newb who would most likely be going to NEST knowing very few, if any people, beforehand and wanting to have as good a time as possible? It's a tic overwhelming

Just say hi! We are all awesome. :lol:

I understand your concern of course, but believe me when you get there you will be shy for like 10 minutes and then you'll be past it. By Sunday even the shyest of people may wind up in an X-Frame :lol: <--- based on a true story

Gahhhh I really really really want to go to NEST this coming year! I go to college in New York but my home is in suburbia outside Philly so it's a crime if I don't come!!! As long as my fraternity's formal isn't that weekend...

Skip it! You won't regret it.

*This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 44 seconds.*

A new personal best!

*This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.*

Haha wow. I really didn't expect the second one.

Awesome!

It is really great that you are all considering a NEST this year. The fact you are reaching out already shows you are friendly and really.. that is all you need to be to make friends quick at NEST. I will mention that wearing a name tag that is handed out helps too. With over 100 people it is not always easy to know if you are part of NEST or just at the hotel. Last year a gent kept looking and smiling at me... but didn't have a name tag so I just thought he was a man trying to make a hit on me LOL so I totally avoided him. Later finding out he was one of us... BOY did I feel stupid. Anyhoo.... say hi to me and I would also love to introduce, help you mingle, and get to know each and everyone of ya. :peace:

BMoreTklr

NEST 2010 here I come. Philly is like an hr drive from me and I should have no excuses this year. Time to throw it on the calendar :).

Absolutely..this will be my 2nd time going to NEST.... Everyone was so friendly, nice and accommodating to one another.... For all the First timers going this year, it is really nice to know that you will be treated the same way.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back