• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy and Willow: Chapter 1: Uh-oh!

odas

(Acknowledgements---This is my first story. I figure, hey, if TMF tokens are on the line, I'd love to try for them. I hope this is token worthy. Please, give me feedback.)

Chapter 1
Uh-oh

Willow awoke to the started scream of Buffy. I'd better wake up she thought. It's not often that I hear that from Buffy.
She opened her eyes, let out a yell, and clenched them tight again. "It's o.k. Willow. Don't panic," said Buffy. Great, thought Willow. Exactly what I expect Buffy to say. An inescapeable situation, and Buffy thinks she can get us out.
As she kept her eyes shut, Willow concentrated on the tightness on certain parts of her body. She could feel her body weight leaning into the leather straps around her chest and waist as she sat in the straight-backed chair. The same straps were keeping her immobile on the arm rests around her upper arms and wrist, with the same effect on the chair legs with thighs, shin, and ankle straps. Willow hated to open her eyes, but she had to; all the leaning forward was making her sick. She noticed that she was leaning into the straps as the chair was suspended about two feet in midair. Willow couldn't see her feet, but, by the coldness in her toes, she could tell she was barefoot.
"I'll think of something," said Buffy, in her usual calm tone. Buffy was similarly bound in a chair next to Willow. "I think the the chairs are suspended by a hook in the eye-hole screw in the back rest. Maybe if we try to jump enough, we can unfasten ourselvses."
"And maybe if we close our eyes, we can pretend we're next to each other on a roller coaster," said Willow cheerfully.
"Well, that's what we get for being nosy at the new frat house," said Buffy.
Willow started to remember it. Niles wanted the two of them to investigate a frat house that just suddenly appeared on campus. All the students seemed to remember the MW Frat house always being on campus, but Willow and Buffy knew it used to be a simple oak tree they would sit under between classes. After frantically researching MW, Niles told the two of them to investigate during the "usual" Friday night MW Frat night parties.
The party was weird enough, but not vampire weird. The party theme seemed to be a cheap throw-back to an "Under the Sea" prom party. The frat boys were easy to distinguish from the partiers, because of their retro-50's attire. They were all around 5'5" tall, looked about 22 years old, with work pants, white T-shirt and suspenders, and a pork-pie hat for their "frat look". The students all mentioned that the MW's were the most retro people on the planet.
Trying to blend in, with "Rock Around the Clock" blaring from box speakers around the house, Buffy and Willow slipped off their shoes for the "sock hop". Everyone else was bare foot or sock-footed, and the party seemed normal. One of the frat boys gave them both a "sasparella", and that's as far as Willow could remember.
"Willow", said Buffy. "You got to think of what MW stands for."
As they both racked their brains while staring down at the concrete floor, a male voice said, "I can answer that for you, and a whole lot more."
A 5'5" man in black robes walked up to them. "But first, we have an initiation to perform. Oh, don't worry. We're not indoctrinating you two. You are merely the subjects for our newest brothers. They have been waiting for about 200 years for their initiation. But, as of recently, it has been so hard to find a witch and slayer together."
"What are you planning to do?" asked Buffy, in a calm and calculating manner.
"Oh, the usual. Just light inquisition type stuff."
With that, two men, who looked about 21 years old, wearing grey robes, approached the suspended chairs.
"Um, um, I think I have a problem with this," said Willow.
"You would," said the black robed one. "Make them confess. You start, Mortimer."
The man at Willow's feet started to scrape across her small soles. He started on both feet, slowly scraping from the heel to the ball of the foot.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! NOnonononononot thaAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."
Willow was thrashing her head, the only immoblie part of her. The chairs started swinging back and forth. The man started wiggling his fingers on the balls of Willow's feet, right up under her toes.
"NOOOOOOOOOONONONONONOpleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!Icanticanticant..." Her feet thrashed from side to side as much as they could, only helping to tickle her feet instead of covering them.
"OGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOdmercymercymeherherherherc yyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"
"What do you want from us?!" demanded Buffy.
"We want a confession of witchcraft from one of you."
"Fine. She's the witch. Now stop!"
"PPPPPPPLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHP," gasped Willow, whose little feet were getting red from Mortimer's scratching.
"Nice try. But you must confess your self. Mortimer. Cease."
The gray-robed one stopped tickling, and Willow was red-faced, and gasping for air against her chest restraints.
"Now, Roland. You may commence."
The other gray-robed man in front of Buffy started forward, licking his lips. "And I have much more feet to tickle!" he stated, noticing her big feet.
"I think you'll be sorrily disappointed," said Buffy.
Roland started scraping Buffy's feet from the heel to the ball of the foot, but she didn't react. He wiggled his fingers methodically on the balls of her feet, and she only twitched slightly, the impassive look on her face mocking him. With determination, he started furiously tickling her toes, even succumbing to saying "Kootchie Kootchie coo" rapidly, but Buffy's grim look only twitched a little on her left side.
As Roland was getting frustrated, the black robed man said, "Cease, Roland. Cease. Usually, the slayer is more recalcitrant, my friend." He put his hand on Roland's shoulder in a comforting way.
"It's okay, my initiates," he said. "We do have other ways."
With that, the black robed man lightly tickled Willow's left foot as he passed by them. She gave a tightly-squeezed shut-eyed shriek as it momentarily passed.
"Take them down. The fun only begins."

Nice!!

A Great Story!! As for the tokens, read up on how you go about getting them...it's not easy, but well worth the effort! Keep up the good work! :cool:

A good story, but I have to make one small correction . . . GILES is the name of Buffy's Watcher, not NILES. Niles is Frasier's brother. :D

Nice work, odas! Please, please keep it up with Buffy trying to resist the tickling---she would NEVER go down without a fight.

Awaiting Chapter 2,

dig dug dog

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back