• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie has me at her mercy, and I opted for it. Would you do the same lee’s?

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
Ok, if you are not a “lee” and are not ticklish, you will not be able to relate to this story. However, all of you lee’s out there, I’m going to try something that I hope will stir up some of those funny little butterflies in the pit of your stomach of an experience you had in the past.

Let’s go back to that one particular special experience when you were younger where you ran into someone (hopefully someone HOT!) that just had a really special knack for tickling. Someone who’s near presence in the room with you made you jittery and although you felt like dying every time you were touched by their tickling hands, you wondered what it would be like to be at their mercy for just a short time.

First, I’ll give you my true experience. Then, I’ll give you the predicament I had to chose from so you can ride along and see if you would have done the same. Then take a ride with me as we end up getting MUCH more than we OPTED for!

My true experience…

It was with a girl in 9th grade named Stephanie. She was very cute and outgoing and always very playful. She was the kind that would be walking by you in the hall and if you had your hands full with books, she would walk over to you with a big smile and lightly slap you back and forth across your face saying “free slaps everyone”. She always seemed to have her antenna’s up and if you pardon the pun, was always opportunistic.

I had a huge crush on her. Her nature caught my attention and I always tried to respond in kind trying to find moments where she was in the same predicament where I made it a competition to see who could get more “free slaps”. It was a fun little game.

I was a late bloomer as far as my interest in tickling, so that never really entered my mind. Still, her nature turned me on and something about even those few seconds of feeling powerless with one person in control over the other really appealed to me, especially when a girl all of 100 lbs (soaking wet) managed to get control of a me (a strong guy). Girls can end up in vulnerable situations with a guy just from our strength advantage, but when a girl gets her opportunity, it seems much more of a prize for her and hopefully, she treats it that way and takes full advantage. That was Stephanie.

Things changed one day with Stephanie. I remember going to a big high school basketball game and sitting in the bleachers. It was packed and I was sitting directly in front of her, one row down. Part way through the game, she wanted to get my attention. So she reached forward and poked me a couple of times on my side.

It completely ROCKED MY WORLD and took me by surprise. It felt like 1000 volts of electricity shot through me. I completely jerked. It was an awful feeling and I had quite a reaction just from those couple of pokes. I turned around and said angrily “WHAAAAT?!?!”

She had a surprised look on her face and then started giggling saying “Sorry, just wanted to ask you if you were going out to eat after the game with us?”

I SAID : Sure, OK. Sounds like fun.

I then went back to watching the game. About a minute later, something happened that I’ll remember for the rest of my life. She reached forward and feather scratched both of my sides swirling all of her finger nails. I had never felt anything like that before. I absolutely shrieked, and tensed up and froze there for a second in shock. She then did it again and I fell backwards to protect myself. I ended up with the back of my head in her lap looking up at her as she began laughing at me hysterically.

I said “GOD! Don’t do that!”

She laughed and said “Sorry! I had no idea you would have that much of a reaction. That was really funny!”

She started to play poke the front of me. I reacted and jumped around until I was able to grab her hands.

I SAID : “OK, you’ve had your fun. Are you going to stop now?”

She said “Ok, Ok, I’ll stop. Let go of my hands.”

Me : Promise?

STEPHANIE : Yes, I promise.

I let her hands go and sat back up, but had a horrible nervousness about her being behind me, a feeling that I never had before. I looked around, but the bleachers were full and there was nowhere to move to. Besides, it was a prime seat and I had gotten there early just to get it.

I sat and reflexively put my arms next to my side. I looked back to see her giggling, noticing the effort I was making to protect myself. She seemed to relish in the fact that I, a strong guy who outweighed her by 60 lbs, seemed to be scared to death of her.

So a few minutes go by and I start to get caught back up with the game. Nearly as soon as I started to forget about the threat, she reached forward and DOES IT AGAIN! I completely spaz out and fall back again. She is laughing hysterically and leaning on her friend to prop her up from her hysterics.

I say “WILL YOU QUIT THAT!?!?!?”

She says “OK, OK, I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist.”.

So I get back up and not a second later, she lightly tickles the back of my neck. I flinch, but try to ignore her. Then she runs her nails down my back which made me flinch. Again, I ignored her. And then she HITS MY SIDES AGAIN! The feeling was absolutely horrible and I fell back again! I was getting so embarrassed from jumping all over the place, that I finally just got up and left my seat. She was laughing hysterically at me. I had to watch the rest of the game from the hallway.

I’ll never get that feeling out of my mind. It was brutal and only a second of that feeling felt like an absolute eternity. From then on, her presence made me jittery.

I had a couple more experiences with her. I remember one day helping some people put up a banner. I was standing in the hallway holding up my side and suddenly, here she came. I got completely vulnerable and squirmy. She saw my discomfort, walked over right next to me, smiled and said “Watcha doin?”.

I said : Putting up a banner. Want to help? Can you hold this for a second?

She said : Naaaa. Besides, something tells me that’s not a very good job for you either. I don’t think you’re qualified…. Tickle, Tickle, Tickle! (tickling my exposed sides).

I dropped my arms and the banner fell to the ground.

I said : You’re such a BRAT!

She just laughed and walked away saying “Sorry, couldn’t resist. I just looooove tickling people!”

The last and final episode I had with her was when I was out in the courtyard during break. A couple of my friends were hanging out on a concrete wall that stood about 8 feet high. They reached down to help pull me up. They weren’t the strongest kids, so each of them grabbed one of my arms and began pulling and I tried to help by getting a foothold in places to assist.

Sure enough Stephanie walks around the corner of the wall right as I am just starting to climb. I see her coming and my heart just drops. As she neared, my waist is about at her head level. I frantically try to climb faster, but don’t get out of her reach, so as she is walking by, she smiles and says “Tickle, Tickle” and reaches up and feather strokes my side. I completely collapsed and lost my footing and slid back down to the ground, but the guys held on to my arms and kept pulling.

I gathered myself. She had already walked a few feet past and seemed to be walking away, so I started to retry to climb back up, but she turned her head her head and saw that. So turned back towards me.

Crap! I’m not going through that again! I quickly just let my legs fall off to free myself but my legs barely hit the ground. My friends kept trying to pull me up. As she walked towards me (hanging by my arms), in a panic, I actually kicked out a leg to try to keep her away. But she simply grabbed it by the ankle which really left me in a bad way standing on 1 foot with absolutely no leverage. I yelled to my friends “LET ME GO! LET ME GO!”. But they hung on!

I looked over at her like a scared little puppy.

She said “Awwww. Isn’t that cute?” and as I hung there in horror, she smiled and non-chalantly reached over towards my exposed side and said “Tickle Tickle Tickle” and stroked my side. I jumped so hard my friends lost grip and I fell to the ground. She laughed and walked away.

She moved away that next year, so that was the last I saw of her. But I could never get that feeling of adrenaline out of my mind and that was when tickling really started hitting a chord with me. It’s been a few years since then and I often wondered what it would be like to find myself totally at her mercy. It was a scary, yet erotic thought.

Ok, here’s where the OPTION comes in. Would you have put yourself at the mercy of your special person for a few seconds? And what happens if you get much more than you bargained for???

Well, Facebook is sure a wonder. I’m hanging around working, minding my own business when suddenly my email chimes. Stephanie wants to be my friend. I had a huge adrenaline rush. After accepting, I called up her profile and was pleased to see that she is STILL a babe.

After telling each other a few basics on the site, I told her we need to get caught up over a meal. She said “Sure, come down to the pharmacy where I work at closing and we can go out from there”

Date night..

I headed down to her place and arrived a few minutes before closing. I walked in and back to the area where she worked. She came out and gave me a big hug. Wow! That felt good!

STEPHANIE : “Wow, you are really taking good care of yourself”.

I SAID : Thanks, you look great too.

She said she’d be a few minutes, so I just wandered the pharmacy, checking things out. I then saw the last customer in the store was waiting for a prescription. While he waited, he decided to make use of one of those “blood pressure” machines.

It then hit me like a ton of bricks. When I used one of those things for the first time, I remember the frightening feeling I got when that machine tightened and locked on to my wrist. It’s a spooky experience, but it holds you for a little while and lets you go when you’re done. This pharmacy had 3 of these side by side.

As the customer used it, I saw him hit the start button, the mechanism closed and a voice came on saying “Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19….18….17.. all the way down to 0 and then it released his arm and gave him his info. My thoughts raced about first putting Stephanie in there and then letting her have me in the same predicament. Certainly pretty safe considering it’s only 20 seconds and you have 1 arm free.

As I watched this guy get his info, she came to me and said, “WOW, you are really fit”. What are you doing to keep yourself in this condition (as she said that, she smiled and reached over to me towards my stomach and I reflexively tensed which brought a wry smile to her face)

I SAID : Nothing special. I’m just an outdoors active kind of guy.

STEPHANIE : Well. keep it up. You look great! By the way we can get out of here in a few minutes.

The last customer walked out the door (which was set to be locked from the outside, but allow people to exit). She then came out from the back and said “OK, Let’s go!”

As we walked towards the front door I felt I was letting an opportunity pass. So I said…. “Hey, by the way, what are those machines for?”

STEPHANIE : “Those measure your blood pressure. Haven’t you used one?”

I SAID : “No, I’ve had it done at the doctors. Show me how it works”.

STEPHANIE : “Sure (we walked over). Ok, you sit on this bench, put your arm in here and press this button. Give it a try”.

I SAID : “Oh, I’m a gentleman. Ladies first. You show me.”

STEPHANIE : OK, you big baby (she sat down). You put your arm in here and hit this button.

As she did, the machine closed around her arm and I heard “Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19

I SAID : Is it tight? Can you get free?

STEPHANIE : No, I can’t free it, but it only lasts a couple of seconds.

I SAID : Still, it can be an interesting few seconds.

I then sat next to her and pulled her other arm around my neck leaving myself with one free hand. I said “Looks like this is my opportunity to make up some free slaps that I was behind from high school.” I then started lightly slapping my hand back and forth across her vulnerable face.

She laughed and didn’t react. There was about 10 seconds left, so with great anticipation, I then reached down and squeezed her thigh. Absolutely nothing. Not even a flinch! She looked at me and said “Sorry, completely not ticklish.”

Whaaaaat?! I didn’t believe her and started poking her sides. Still absolutely nothing. How could this person who loved tickling not be ticklish?

Finally, the machine ran out of time and released her arm. What a disappointment.

STEPHANIE : Nice try though. OK, your turn.

I wanted desperately to try, but was having second thoughts. If you knew this girl's abilities, you’d be worried about how long 20 seconds was.

I SAID : Ahhh, I think I’ll do it another time in private. And I think you know why. It’s not that I don’t trust you. It’s just that I don’t trust you!

STEPHANIE : Ha Ha! Funny. Come on. It’s only 20 seconds. How bad could it be?

I SAID : Naah, That’s too long.

STEPHANIE : I’ll tell you what. I’ll go all the way down that isle and wait for you to start it. This way by the time I get here, it will only be 10 seconds. If you do that, I’m buying the meal.

I took a deep breath and thought. Wow! I have a chance to live out what I had been both fantasizing and dreading about for years (being at her mercy), yet even if it is as awful as I remember, it will only be for 10 seconds and I have one free hand. How bad could it be? This is a dream come true. It’s perfect!

I played my poker face and tried to curb my enthusiasm…

I SAID : Let’s see. A free meal? Hmmmm. OK, deal!

STEPHANIE : Not so fast. Since it’s only going to be 10 seconds and I’m buying dinner, we are going to use 2 machines so that you can’t defend yourself and I am going to lock your legs in too so I am sure to get my full 10 seconds worth.

My heart raced. I still had reservations, but it was only 10 seconds. So I said “OK”.

STEPHANIE : OK, here’s how it is going to work. Don’t sit on the bench, kneel down on the other side and face the machine. We need to lock your legs in.

She went and got an extension chord and tied my knees to the bottom of the bench. I got a little worried thinking she might somehow trick me and be able to tie my hands once they were closed in the machine, but there wasn’t enough time and really no place to tie them plus the chords were too far from where we started to get in time.

STEPHANIE : Ok, now lean forward. Can you reach and put your arms through the openings from there?

I bent forward and stretched my arms and could just barely reach as I put my arms through.

I SAID : It’s a pretty far stretch, but I can do it.

She walked towards the start button and I quickly pulled my arms out.

I SAID : “HEY! You’re not trying to get in a few extra seconds are you?

STEPHANIE : Can’t blame a girl for trying.

She then started walking down the aisle, all the way to the other side of the store. She was pretty far away and I remember thinking even if she ran, it would take her 5 or so seconds, so 15 seconds would be the worst case scenario. I felt pretty safe.

She gets to the door, turns around….

STEPHANIE : OK, what you need to do is push both of those buttons and then QUICKLY put your hands through. It closes immediately, so you need to be quick. OK? As soon as you do that, I’ll start walking.

My heart was racing and I was getting horny. I had a lump in my throat. Being bent over and stretched out was possibly one of the worst, most vulnerable positions and I seemed to be extra ticklish in that position. I was having second thoughts, even if it was only for 10 or 15 seconds.

Stephanie: Well? Are you going to do this today?

I took a deep breath and said to myself. This is silly. We are talking about 10 seconds here.

I SAID : OK, here I go…

I hit both buttons and quickly put my arms through. It tightened on both of my arms with unbelievable power and the rush of complete vulnerability came over me. The machine voice came on and said “Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19….18….17..

I then looked up to see Stephanie very nonchalantly strolling towards me. What was she doing? At that speed she’s barely going to make it to me with 5 seconds left.

STEPHANIE : You know, you can get out of that whenever you want. All you need to do is pull your hands hard once and relax them and it triggers it to stop and release.

I SAID : Really?

STEPHANIE : Of course! try it…

The count was at 11…. 10…. 9….

I said “HMMMM”

I then pulled my arms sharply relaxed them for a second, but nothing happened. It stayed tight.

I looked up at Stephanie as to say “Something’s wrong. It didn’t work”.

She was now about 5 seconds away and suddenly a devilish smile came over her face and she giggled. I then herd the most horrible terrifying words I would ever hear again in my life…

“Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19..”

OHHH GOD! NOOO! The machine reset! I frantically started pulling my arms trying to get them out, but it was sooo tight. Once again, I heard silence and then those horrible words... “Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19….

Stephanie started laughing hysterically as she walked up to the front of me. I looked up at her with sheer panic.

STEPHANIE : Gee, looks like you’ve got a BIG problem, don’t you?

She then stood back and took in the sight with that devilish smile.

STEPHANIE : Don’t worry, you’ll get out as soon as you can stay PEEERFECTLY still for 20 seconds.

At that point, the count was actually down to 8…7…. She wasn’t in position to tickle me, so I thought the time might slip by. 5….4…..3..

She then smiled, reached down, took both of my hands and yanked them….

STEPHANIE : OOOOPSIES! Did I do that? Oh, I’m sorry.

““Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19..”

She slowly walked around behind me. My heart raced as my safe fantasy has turned into my worst nightmare. I closed my eyes. Maybe it won’t be as bad as I remember, but the way she had me was in a simply horrible, prone position. The count again was down to 9….8…..7

Then, as if I was back in high school, my life flashed before my eyes as I felt the swirl of 10 fingernails shoot through my exposed sides. I jerked violently and she stopped….

I thought “OH GOD! Please No more!” I then heard..

“Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19…”

Noooooooooo!

Stephanie was in hysterics laughing. I was a wreck and was trying once again to stay totally still. She then came up besides me and slowly started lifting my shirt up. Even that made me flinch and I almost pulled my hands down. She pulled my shirt all the way up and rested it on my shoulders so that I was exposed from my waist all the way to my armpits. The timer kept going. 9….8….7…..

She looked up and down my naked torso and said, “MMM, that’s nice. Let’s see what happens when we do this..”

She then ran a single fingernail up both of my sides and I once again jerked…

“Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19..

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! GOD! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!

Once again she laughed and taunted. “DAMN You’ve really got it bad!” and leaned against my back. 15….14…13…

She then started lightly swirling her nails on my back. I could barely take it, but I remained still. At the 10 second mark, she started venturing further and further out towards my sides. I started shifting my body to try to keep her away. She started laughing at me. At the 5 second mark, she scratched over to my sides again and once again, I lost it and pulled my arms…

“Please remain still and relaxed. Machine will be complete in 20 seconds….19….18….17..

OH GOD! This is awful! She was completely toying with me!

Stephanie stopped for a second and said…

STEPHANIE : I don’t know about you, but I’m getting sick of that voice. I bet you are too. Let me take care of that.

So she got up and slowly started walking towards the front of the machine away from me. I couldn’t believe it. The count was down to 7 and she was a few feet away. From where she was, she wouldn’t even be able to pull my hands in time.. The countdown went to 6….5... I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. My arms were about to be released ending this any second! She just stood there staring at me. 4… 3…

Then at 2, she smiled,, bent over, grabbed the power chords and yanked them out of the wall.

I sat there for a second wondering what that meant. Everything got quiet. Then it dawned on me. OH MY GOD! THEY DIDN’T RELEASE!

STEPHANIE : (laughing), Awww, did you think that was going to let you free?

I looked up at her in complete panic. She delighted in my dilemma and fear.

She came around me once again and ran a finger from my elbow, up my arm and into my worst spot. My armpit. I don't know what exactly happened for the next 5 seconds, but when I came back to and looked at her, she had her mouth wide open in shock at my reaction.

STEPHANIE : GOD, you've really got it bad! You are soooo ticklish!

She then ran her finger lightly up and down my exposed ribs making me buck and shake.

She continued roaming around my sides and ribs with a single finger watching in delight as every stroke had a different reaction from me. While she was toying with me, she started talking…

STEPHANIE : I can’t believe this is actually happening. After seeing your reaction in the gym back in High School, I’ve always dreamed about having you like this. But this is better than I ever imagined. MMMM look at those ribs…

She continued..(still roaming my vulnerable spots)..

STEPHANIE : I’m just playing nice with you now. I don’t know what you’re so excited about. I’ve only been giving you quick tickles lasting no more than a second. Didn’t we agree that I would tickle you for 10 seconds straight? Do you really want to see what 10 straight seconds is like?

I SAID : OH NO! PLEASE DON’T! THIS IS HORRIBLE! YOU ARE BRUTAL!

Stephanie. : MMM, You’re going to have to do better than that. Sorry, not convinced.

I SAID : PLEASE! I’ll BUY DINNER FOR YOU! FOR THE NEXT MONTH! AHHHH!!!! (as she ran her fingers up my ribs)

STEPHANIE : Only a month? Nope not worth it. Ok, here I go….

I SAID : NO WAIT! (at a loss for ideas, all I could think about was). How about Money!

STEPHANIE : CASH? You are offering me Cash? (mocking me like Elaine mocked Jerry for giving her cash for her birthday) Are you kidding?

She then did the 10 finger swirling scratch on my sides and I nearly fainted!

Me : I DON’T KNOW! I DON’T KNOW! ANYTHING! JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!

STEPHANIE : (sarcastically) Sorry, you’re going to have to come up with something on your own, AND QUICK!

My mind went blank (although I knew that anything I came up with was not going to work. She was just playing with my desperation).

STEPHANIE : Oh well. Sorry. Out of time. Too bad. Heeeere it comes. Get ready. In 4…3…2….1..

With that, she lit into my sides with the same swirling fingernail technique I had in my nightmares. I yanked and yanked frantically, but nothing budged and I began to get very weak and delirious. I yelled OK! OK! TIMES UP! TIMES UP! PLEASE STOOOOOOP! It seemed to go on for an eternity.

Finally she stopped and took her hands off me. I was breathing as if I had just run a marathon. I couldn’t think straight.

STEPHANIE : Aww, that was so cute (as she began once again to run her nails up my back). And just think. I never even hit your bad spot (giving me single stroke through my armpit) which nearly made me jump out of my skin.

She went back to scratching my back and I started getting goose bumps. It felt so good and I wished she would just continue with that so I could rest for a second. I just wanted a few seconds to try to recover. She kissed my ribs taking me by surprise and making me jerk.

STEPHANIE : Geeeze! Try to relax, will you?

She started kissing me up my sides very slow and light and moved up to my ribs while scratching my back at the same time. I was exhausted, but it was an amazing feeling. I was getting very excited which seemed to amuse her. It was yet another reaction that she was causing and that I was helpless to stop.

STEPHANIE : There now. Do you like that? It looks like you do (I was really getting stimulated)

STEPHANIE : You know, if you added up all of the time I actually tickled you, it would probably add up to under 30 seconds.

She then reached under both machines which must have had a release button because both machines let go of my wrists. I laid there for a second in relief and she continued to sensually scratch my back.

As I lifted myself up, she looked at me and said..

STEPHANIE : Well, GEEEEEE, that was sure a lot of fun. For me that is! We’ll have to do it again real soon. But as for dinner, I think we should skip it.. By the looks of things (looking down at my stimulated bulge), it’s best I show you my place now. It looks like I have some other urgent matters I need to help you out with first. And if you think I’m good at tickling, just wait until you see my other talents!

(Sounds like a T&D story is on the horizon for Stephanie and I).

Last edited:
Thanks for the support everyone. I'm glad that one hit that special spot for many of you lee's.

Awesome! Great writing, i closed my eyes while soaking this one in, and dang near thought it was true, the latter part I mean. You have the gift of the pen.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back