• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oregon tickling club?

Oregon Tickler

Hi: I think it would be wonderful to start a tickling club here in Oregon. Maybe rotating the meeting locations? I've seen a couple messages on this site from fellow Oregonians. I'd like a good mix of women and men who can share their love of tickling and being tickled in a safe, fun, discreet environment. How does this sound?

Oregon Tickler;)

I like idea, but you might have a hard time with the "good mix" part (it seems that women are scarce out here...).

-w

Thanks for the replies

Hi woody74 and nimbly69:

Thanks for the prompt replies. Yes, I agree with Woody: women who enjoy being tickled or tickling others do seem scarce out here. My hope is to have something similar to the West Coast Gatherings, which are in California, or the tickling clubs that are in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, and such, but in our state. I live in Central Oregon, putting me about 150 miles from Portland. Nimbly69, I would be open to meeting you and others in Portland this summer if you can find more women. Perhaps advertise in "Willamette Week"? Where does your ticklee happen to be ticklish? There was a Kerry Lynn advertising on this site, but she's taken her ad off. I think she lives in the Portland area.

Well, regardless of what happens, I wish you both the best of luck in your searches.

Oregon Tickler

Attachments

• TMF.jpg
    TMF.jpg
    792.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 41
  • TMF.jpg
    TMF.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 85
  • TMFbootay.jpg
    TMFbootay.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 143
  • reddressclip.jpg
    reddressclip.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 25
  • nylonssleep.jpg
    nylonssleep.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • sleepinginnylons.jpg
    sleepinginnylons.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • nylonssleepTMF.jpg
    nylonssleepTMF.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
  • screenshotsfootjobtickle.jpg
    screenshotsfootjobtickle.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • toes.jpg
    toes.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC00339.JPG
    DSC00339.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
  • DSC00337.JPG
    DSC00337.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • DSC00336.JPG
    DSC00336.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    930.6 KB · Views: 47
  • nylonstmf.jpg
    nylonstmf.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
  • pamperingfeet.jpg
    pamperingfeet.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • ticklemayhemscreens.jpg
    ticklemayhemscreens.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
  • screenshot4.jpg
    screenshot4.jpg
    984.3 KB · Views: 41
  • screenshot5.jpg
    screenshot5.jpg
    746.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot3.jpg
    Screenshot3.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    797.2 KB · Views: 89
  • sleepyfeetscreen1.jpg
    sleepyfeetscreen1.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Sleepyfeetscreen2.jpg
    Sleepyfeetscreen2.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 47
  • sleepyfeetscreen3.jpg
    sleepyfeetscreen3.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 38
  • sleepyfeetscreen4.jpg
    sleepyfeetscreen4.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 28
  • ticklescreen01.jpg
    ticklescreen01.jpg
    908 KB · Views: 54
  • ticklescreen.jpg
    ticklescreen.jpg
    947.2 KB · Views: 97
  • tickleattackscreen.jpg
    tickleattackscreen.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00102.JPG
    DSC00102.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC00087.JPG
    DSC00087.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • creamypinksoles.jpg
    creamypinksoles.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • Fishnets cut.jpg
    Fishnets cut.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 53
Hi Nimbly69

Hi Nimbly:

You are quite fortunate to have someone with whom you can share tickling. Wow! Your wife's feet are quite ticklish! Cool. That's my favorite part of the body to tickle. The feet are always so expressive. The dating scene in Central Oregon is not that great, much less for my sexual interests. But I suppose this will improve, all in due time. I just hope to find someone who understands my desires and someone I can satisfy.

I will visit Italy next year and hope the women there are less hung up about sexuality and relationships than certain women here. I've been to France and it was a refreshing experience. Perhaps Italy will be more of the same.

Just a suggestion, but if you put in an ad at "Willamette Week" or something like that, advertise for a barbecue or potluck in addition to the tickling. Perhaps that will put participants at ease. The main thing is that participants are comfortable and having fun. Here's my theory. I think more men than women may like tickling, or perhaps they are just more vocal about it.

Have a good weekend.

Oregon Tickler

How's it going?

Hi Nimbly 69:

I've posted another personal ad (it's in the West Coast area on the site). We'll see how it goes.

Have you had time to post an ad at "Willamette Week" for a tickling get-together? Good luck on that and please keep me posted. Have a good week.

Oregon Tickler

None yet

Hi Woody74:

No, there's been no progress as of yet unfortunately. Maybe nimbly had luck with his plans to put a personal ad in "Willamette Week".

Oregon Tickler

Personals vs. Gatherings

Salutations.

This is more of a great start for a gathering than a personal. Personals are for one-on-one meetings. You should take this to the Gatherings section, and start a thread there.

Incidentally, two of the women attending my events (the West Coast Gatherings) live in Oregon, in or near Portland. You'll find that, once you get an event going in your area, if it's well received by those being tickled, you'll get more like-minded folks attending.

I can also recommend you simply become part of the West Coast Gatherings, as I'm one of the folks organizing them. There's already more than a hundred addresses on the active mailing list, and adding you folks wouldn't be difficult. If there's an event in your area, you get notified. For events down here (near San Francisco) you get notified. Somethin' t'consider.

Check out http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc/ and consider mailing [email protected] to join.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Personals listing...

Okey dokey

Hi dvnc:

My apologies about the personals vs. gatherings mistake. And yes, I will check out your West Coast Gatherings site and place myself on your e-mail list. That's great you have two Oregon women in your group. How does this sound to nimbly 69 and woody 74? We may have better luck via West Coast Gatherings and then try to get something hosted up in Portland, etc.

By the way, dvnc the Tickling Media Forum is a well-done site. My compliments.

Cheers,
Oregon Tickler

Wow. Thanks for the kind reply. Very nice of you.

Oh, and there's no need to apologize. I inform only to see that you all find each other. If you, as a group, wanted to meet for a nineteen-way, this is still the appropriate place, after all. Gatherings are more a social event than a date.

Whether you folks join mine, or start one of your own, a gathering sounds advisable for you, and I laud your choice to get involved. I hope that, either way, it goes well for you, at least as well as it has for me.

Were it me, I'd do both. I'd join the West Coast Gatherings AND host my own. After all, I do attend NEST and MidWest NEST, and would hook up with CHEST and the Southern Gathering if plans allowed for it.

Good luck!

dvnc
Listfather of the West Coast Gatherings

oregon tickling group=great idea

I would be interested in attending some tickling functions here in Oregon.

Jerry

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back