• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in Raleigh NC October 17th!!!!!!!

tklee88

Verified
Hi everyone! I'm spreading this out through the state of NC now and attempting a munch in Raleigh/Durham area so some of our east coasters can make it :). For those who don't know, a munch is a meeting at a public place (like a restaurant) where you can just eat, drink, and be merry (in the words of Baldadonis :p). It's a great way to get to know some of your fellow TMFers with no expectations.

Munch Info:

Date: October 17th, 2009
Time: 2 PM
Where: Cheesecake Factory
8030 Renaissance Parkway
Durham, NC 27713

Cheesecake Factory Website

Please PM me ASAP if you plan to attend so I can go ahead and get a head count. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me. We would love to see some new faces :)

Katie

P.S... for those of you who are nervous about coming, come just for the food because Cheesecake Factory is EPIC!!!!!! :D

This Saturday!!!!! Please contact me if you plan to attend and haven't done so already! Hope to see everyone there! :)

can't make it, I work on saturdays -- but any advice for someone looking to try out this whole tickling thing in the charlotte area (huntersville)?
Hope the munch goes well!

Hi everyone! I'm spreading this out through the state of NC now and attempting a munch in Raleigh/Durham area so some of our east coasters can make it :). For those who don't know, a munch is a meeting at a public place (like a restaurant) where you can just eat, drink, and be merry (in the words of Baldadonis :p). It's a great way to get to know some of your fellow TMFers with no expectations.

Munch Info:

Date: October 17th, 2009
Time: 2 PM
Where: Cheesecake Factory
8030 Renaissance Parkway
Durham, NC 27713

Cheesecake Factory Website

Please PM me ASAP if you plan to attend so I can go ahead and get a head count. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me. We would love to see some new faces :)

Katie

P.S... for those of you who are nervous about coming, come just for the food because Cheesecake Factory is EPIC!!!!!! :D

Go folks Go!!! Katie is an awesome lady and even more the Cheesecake Factory is UNBELIEVABLE!!! If Sadira and I knew it was here we would have definately have been there. But we will try to be at the next one. But GO Folks Go!!! Katie and Cheesecake it doesn't get any better than that.

I'm coming! How many are showing up? I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jay

Tomorrow is the big day! 2 pm at Cheesecake Factory. Look for me. I will be the short, blonde, hyper girl jumping up and down greeting people. I'll probably have on jeans and something pink of sorts. Can't wait to see everyone! If you haven't PMed me and want to come, please do so.

Katie

Woo Hoo!

Go,folks,Go!!! Katie is an awesome lady and even more,the Cheesecake Factory is UNBELIEVABLE!!! If Sadira and I knew it was here we would have definitely been there. But we will try to be at the next one. But GO,Folks,Go!!! Katie and Cheesecake,it doesn't get any better than that.

I might even be tempted to attend, were the two of you to come....

Here`s hoping the next one is after wrestling season!:fingerscrossed:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back