• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PART 2 HER M/F

fiery

Part 2: Her m/f

GIRL: Hey I am soooo sorry about before.

BOY: Leave me alone.

GIRL: Come on now, what else was I supposed to do.

BOY: Not that, I mean it’s not even the fact that you tickled me half to death it’s the point that I didn’t even get a go after like was meant to happen, I mean it could have been something we both laughed about but no, now I’m the laughing stock of it all. I really don’t think I want to be with you anymore, I feel embarrassed every time I see you.

GIRL: Aww come on we just starting going out, I really like you. We are good together though.

BOY: Yes well not anymore, just leave me alone.
Text: come by my place tonight, parents aren’t in and I want to make it up to you.

BOY (THOUGHTS): Wow she really might let me do this… crap now I feel guilty, but screw it, I really wanna get her back

GIRL: Hi.

BOY: Hi.

GIRL: Come on in then..

BOY: Nice place.

GIRL: Thanks, but I guess you can figure why I brought you here right?

BOY: Is it something to do with tickling you so I can feel good about what happened.

GIRL: Of course it is, I really want to make this up to you, so, even though I am very, VERY ticklish, I will let you tickle me for a little while so you can stop being such a pussy and we can date again.

BOY: Eloquently put.

GIRL: Smart ass.

BOY: Right upstairs you and lets get started.

GIRL: Hmm I’m starting to regret this.

BOY: I’m going to make you regret it.

GIRL: OK ground rules first, if I say stop you have to stop, even if it’s just for a little break got it?

BOY: Yeah but you will say stop every second, what about when you say... bottle?

GIRL: Bottle?

BOY: Yeah, when you really need a break and you’re not just being feeble and saying stop when you could really go on.

GIRL: Hmm fine…

BOY: Right, you lie down on the be.. Wow, you are prepared.

GIRL: Of course I was, I did plan it out didn’t I?

BOY: Suppose, right you think these nylons will be all right for tying you up?

GIRL: Yeah I kind of tested them to make sure they didn’t hurt too much.

BOY: Wow, you really did put a lot of thought into this, thanks, I really appreciate it.

GIRL: Enough to call this off and forgive me?

BOY: No.

BOY: Huh, who said chivalry is dead, eh?

BOY: Right now, me.

GIRL: Bastard.

BOY: Ha, you’re cute when you’re pissed. Lets get you tied up then…

BOY: Excellent, not a bad job really.

GIRL: Right get on with it.

BOY: Huh, did you pack a gag with all this stuff.

GIRL: Don’t even think about it!!

BOY: Heh, yeah I want to hear you beg anyway. What was it you had to do? Give a running commentary for mine? Not a bad idea, actually, I think we could make a little video for our enjoyment later on as well, yes?

GIRL: No way, don’t even think about it!

BOY: Wait just listen, after the tickling there will be more to come and it will be good.. so why not? Little bit of kinky tickling and some good sex?

GIRL: Hmm ok suppose we can always delete it.

BOY: Right your video is set and playing, I can edit later…

GIRL: Nerd

BOY: Oi! I’ll get started now and take off your little shoes. No socks on, very nice, oh I do hope you are as ticklish as you said you were. Lets find out and we will start at your little toes.

GIRL: AAAAIIIIEEEEE oh my word that tickles!! Aarrrrggggghhhhahahahahahahaahahaaha hehehehehehehehe

BOY: Wow, you are more ticklish than me, that’s perfect. Are your soles any better? Oh, that laugh says you enjoy that!

GIRL: Ahhhahahahahahahahaha, I do not enjoy it!! What the hell is that word you told me to use again?? hehehehehahahahahahahahaahHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

BOY: Word? oh, umm cant remember now, having too much fun with your soles anyway, oh and I have to get the backs as well don’t I… OK you definitely enjoy that!

GIRL: Fine, that one I enjoy... That’s very nice actually mmmmmm you can keep that up all day long if you... ahahahahahahaahahaha

BOY: Cheeky sod, that’ll teach you for getting cocky. Right I’ll leave them for now and work my way up and I guess there are no restrictions on clothing or lack thereof either now is there?

GIRL: There is if you ever want any again, you can tickle everywhere but my private areas.

BOY: Aww I wouldn’t dream of tickling there! But I’m thinking your inner thighs might be a little tickle mine...

GIRL: Oh crap.. .

BOY: Knew it, here we go... WOW! That’s the spot, you are VERY ticklish there aren’t you?

GIRL: HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FUCKING HELL!!!

BOY: It really must be to make you of all people swear like that!

GIRL: PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BOTTLE!!!!!!!

BOY: Oh right yeah, that’s the word, well remembered.

GIRL: Oh my word that was intense, NEVER do that again!

BOY: Fine, ill try a little higher, let’s see if your hips are as bad as mine. Like
if I dig into here.. Yup that’s a good spot, right I think I need weights to stop you bucking here, I remember this bit though, you were having a lot of fun by this stage, with your uuuuuuuuup the sides. Ha that does work.

GIRL: AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA, WAIT STOP!! BOTTLE!!

BOY: Hey no fair you can’t keep using it! You’re like a 4 year old that has just learned of the power of the word no, well I’m going to have to be the parent and discipline you until you are more cooperative. Now I’ve already tickled your armpits before so I know just how ticklish they are, but lets see how bad they are when you aren’t able to protect yourself.

GIRL: AAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!! STOOOOOOOOPPP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, please! I’ll do ANYTHING!!

BOY: Oh really? Anything?

GIRL: Yes, I mean anything, whatever you want I’ll do.

BOY: Ok, well I want you to lie there and laugh when I tickle you, alright?

GIRL: I actually hate you right now.

BOY: Uhuh… let’s go back to the feet, I feel they didn’t get enough attention, and I haven’t even tried between the toes yet.

GIRL: Oh what a pity I didn’t pack any pipe cleaner.

BOY: Hmm, ill be back in a second.

GIRL: You are not using my toothbrush on my toes!!!

BOY: Its electric! Ill pay for the replacement head.

GIRL: NOOOOOO!!! That’s not fair I never did that to you!

BOY: Come on I just wanna see if its bad.

GIRL: I don’t care what you want to see, you aren’t using it.

BOY: Well I’m probably going to regret this but I don’t really care what you think right now so here goes.

GIRL: NO!! DON’T!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BOY: Probably a bit mean to start between the smallest toes but I figure they might be the most ticklish. You do have pretty little feet though, and the cutest little toes.

GIRL: HAHAHAHAHA, WELL AHAHAHAHA, WHY DON’T YOU AAAIIEEEE!! SUCK THEM THEN YOU TOSSER!!

BOY: Hmm... That does sound kind of nice, are your feet clean?

GIRL: I don’t care, just anything but that anymore, I think so, I had a shower this morning anyway.

BOY: That’ll do I guess, I’ll stroke the back of your feet while I do it.

GIRL: Oh really? That does sound nice th... OHH!! Oh my.. uhhhh mmmmmm, that is heaven, when you lick it tickles just enough to feel nice, and toe sucking!! Wow I never knew it was so good!!

BOY: Mmmmm indeed, very tasty.

GIRL: This is turning me on so much right now.

BOY: Yeah I know what you mean, sucking your toes and watching you writhe in pleasure is kind of getting me going a bit too.

GIRL: Uuuuuuh mmmmmmmm did you bring any protection?

BOY: Of course I did, figured id get something by the end of it.

GIRL: Hahaha oh did you now, ooooh, well you are right, hurry up and untie me so we can get undressed.

BOY: Hmm I think ill leave you tied for this.

GIRL: What? You really are kinky today.

BOY: Indeed I am, of course I could just leave you there and go off for a wank.

GIRL: Just screw me will you!!

BOY: Sure, just as long as you’re positive the parents wont be back? Could do without them walking in on us as well. Who knows what kind of weird stuff THEY’D make us do.

GIRL: Oi!! That’s disgusting.

BOY: Not really, your mum is kinda hot.

GIRL: Oh my god, shut up seriously, I’m going to have to kill you when you let me up.

BOY: Right well id better make this good then.

GIRL: Hahaha, cheeky sod, get back to sucking my toes you got me out of the mood there.

BOY: Righteo, mmmm I really like the taste of your toes, feel so good in the mouth too.

GIRL: Ooooh OK that’s enough, hurry up and get on with it.

BOY: Tied up but still bossing, typical bloody woman.

GIRL: Hahaha, you love it.

BOY: Well I ignore it, not sure if that’s the same thing.

GIRL: Hehe, come on, I need you now….

GIRL: Ooooh, uhhhhhhhh. You feel so good inside me…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back