• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wall - Stephanie's Wall (F/M w/Tease&Denial)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
For those who don’t know Stephanie (from my last story), she’s the girl I met in my High School days that could put the fear of God into me with a single swirl of her nails. She had the knack of finding me in minor vulnerable situations and thoroughly enjoy every split second of her opportunities, short as they were.

Her opportunistic nature really turned me on and something about even those few excruciating seconds of feeling powerless under a girl who probably weighed 100 lbs (soaking wet) really got my testosterone juices flowing. Girls can end up in vulnerable situations with a guy just from our strength advantage, but when a girl gets her opportunity, it seems much more of a prize for her; hopefully she treats it that way and takes full advantage. That is STEPHANIE!

After a few minor “incidents” during the school year, it looked like Stephanie was about to stumble on another one. However this time, it turned into MUCH, MUCH more.

THE INCIDENT…

Well, there I was at school. On Fridays they allowed us to access the weight room and gymnasium after school until 6PM. After my normal weight training, I decided to make use of the new climbing wall. It was about 20 feet high and I was absolutely terrible at it.

It was a multi-purpose climbing wall that had peg holes and there were also little foot hold inserts and climbing straps scattered around. The best feature (to aid rookies like me) it had 2 safety straps that you slid around your wrists that worked like the safety cables you see on PRO climbing walls. As you climbed, they raised up with you, and if you fell, they let you down very slowly.

So, I walked up to the wall. On the base was a very thick mat (in case of any incidents) and there was a step stool which was up against the wall (which stood about 2 feet). I walked up the stool and then reached up and grabbed the safety straps and slid them around my wrists and pulled them tight. I then grabbed a couple of the convenient climbing straps and stepped onto the first foothold with my one foot and then the other to a second.

Damn, this is harder than I thought. I then reached for another strap and tried to get my foot to another higher foothold and tried to pull myself up. As I pulled, I lost my footing, spazzed out and slipped off. So, the safety straps lowered me back down the entire 2 feet that I climbed (LOL!) until my feet hit the stool.

Ok, that wasn’t so good. I start up again. I grab the straps, put my one foot on the one foot hold. Before I put my other foot in the other foothold, I hear footsteps coming from the locker room, which was around the other side of the wall which startled me because I thought I was the only person there at that late hour. I step my other foot on the other foothold. I was ready to try to reach for the next climbing strap.

The footsteps on the other side of the wall start to get louder, so I paused to see who was coming. OH GOD! Around walks STEPHANIE!

I took in my situation. CRAP! How does she always come along when I’m like this. I had my arms out to the side holding straps and my legs spread apart on footholds.

As she is walking towards me, she gives me a wry smile and says…

Stephanie : Whatcha doin?

I said : Nothing much. Just trying to climb this thing.

As she neared, I got very uncomfortable with the vulnerable position I was in, and of course, she picked up on that like a honing pigeon. I looked to my right (where she was walking from) and saw a closer strap to grab, so I grabbed it which brought my arm in. However, I still couldn’t close it against my side for protection; a fact that she obviously noticed.

As she got right next to me, I closed my eyes and tensed/braced. I then heard..

Stephanie : OOOOOH! Nice Butt!

I then felt a couple of pats on my butt as I heard her footsteps start to go by.

I relaxed a bit and opened my eyes. Oh my GOD! Was that it? A second of relief came over me. But it was only a SECOND. The next thing I hear..

Stephanie : Oooops, almost forgot…….. Tickle, Tickle Tickle.

I then felt that horrible sensation of her swirling fingernails hit my exposed LEFT side. I spazzed and fell off the footholds and let go of the climbing straps in a reflex and fell. But worse yet, as I fell awkwardly, I accidentally KICKED THE FOOTSTOOL AWAY FROM ME!

She giggled, but kept walking as the safety straps lowered me slowly. She then said “Sorry, I just loooooove tickling people.”

I said : Thanks a lot! You BRAT!

She just laughed and kept walking towards the door thinking it was yet another time she got me and caused me to look silly.

As the straps lowered me, I waited to get my footing on the floor. However the straps bottomed as soon as my feet barely hit the soft matt. I tried to stand on my tippy toes so I could take the pressure off and loosen the safety straps around my wrist, but the mattress was too soft and it just gave way under my toes.

CRAP! With a panic, I looked over at Stephanie and luckily, she was still walking away towards the exit and was oblivious to my situation.

I then looked on the wall and saw a release button. It looked like I could kick my leg over to it, so I gave it a shot. It was very tough because I had no leverage to kick off of. I kicked over, but didn’t get nearly high enough.

I then took a deep breath and swung myself a bit and tried again with much more effort. My leg actually got to the right level, but the button was just too far for my foot to reach. I would need to swing my body out further. I tried it one more time with a BIG effort, but missed again.

Then IT HAPPENED. I must have made some noise and it got Stephanie’s attention. Just as she was about to reach the exit door to the Gym, she stopped, and turned around.

My feet were on the matt, so it didn’t seem to dawn on her why I couldn’t just stand on my toes and take the straps off. She began to turn towards the door again, but then she did a double take and decided to simply watch me in curiosity.

I saw her there looking at me but pretended not to notice. I felt my heart sinking. I looked over at the release button again. I couldn’t just hang there, she was getting suspicious. So I gave it another desperate try and again missed with my foot and swung back down.

Stephanie : Hey! What are you doing?

I said : Nothing. Just some exercises.

She stood there for a few seconds looking at me, but then turned to the door and opened it (Shew!). She then walked in the doorway and looked down the hallway seeing that nobody was there. She then backed up and closed the door and I heard…”CLICK”.

She then turned around, put both of her arms behind her back and sensually leaned back against the door and said…

Stephanie : WELL, WELL, WELL! WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE???

She stayed there for a second watching me. Then she rocked forward off the door and seductively started walking towards me looking like it was Christmas morning.

CRAP! This was REALLY bad. I had to do something. I then noticed there was a small block on the floor about 4-6 inches to my right. If I could just get that to me and stand on it, I could elevate myself and get out. I tried to reach my toe over to it, but I could just barely graze it. I kept trying.

Stephanie was about 20 feet away at this point. I gave it one last hard try, but my contact with it actually made it slip a few inches further.

Stephanie then saw my tip toes sink into that matt and it the mystery of why I couldn’t escape dawned on her. A look of absolute adrenaline came over her face and she beamed with an excited smile. She could barely contain herself.

Stephanie : AAAAAW! POOR BAAAABY! ARE YOU STUCK?

I looked at her and she was simply strolling as calm as could be with a huge smile on her face. I tried again to swing over and hit the button, but it was just too far and Stephanie saw that also. So I just swung back down as she approached.

I said (in desperation) : Thanks for coming back to help. Can you just hit that button for me?

She walked over to the release button and teasingly started running her finger on it, stroking it in a seductive fashion..

Stephanie : Is this what you were trying to hit? Oh Sure, I’ll press it.

With that she pulled her hand away and looked as if she was going to smack it. She swung her hand at it and hit the wall right next to it.

Stephanie : Ohhh Darn, missed it.

She then said sarcastically…

Stephanie : Hmmmm. You know what your problem is (watching my tiptoes sink into the matt). It’s your height, dopey. What would you give right now just to be 1 inch taller?

She started giggling.

Stephanie : You know, when you think about it, they say that lifting weights stunts your growth. Do you think that’s true? I bet right now you are questioning your decision to ignore that advice? I mean, even if you lost only a half an inch, that’s about all you need right now. (laughing).

I remained quiet. The anticipation of what was coming was a terrible feeling.

Stephanie : Don’t worry. You’re young. Just hang there for a while and wait. You might be on the verge of a growth spurt! (Getting hysterical).

She stopped laughing and then slowly started walking towards me (knowing every step made my heart skip a beat). I panicked and tried to kick at her to keep her away. It was a desperate reflex that just happened, but it was so weak and pathetic. Still, it startled her a bit and she paused for a second.

Stephanie : Hey! That wasn’t real nice.

But realizing how weak it was, she again came forward. Again, in desperation, I tried to put my leg out just to use it as a barrier to keep her away. She simply smiled and grabbed my ankle. I tried to kick it away and pull it, but having no way to plant my other foot left me so weak. She just stood there holding my leg and watching me.

As a person who relished in even the quickest of tickles, I saw a look of someone who could not believe she actually had me STUCK for her to play with at her leisure. She was really enjoying the sight and the moment.

Stephanie “Awww Poor Baby. You look so awkward. Here, maybe this will help.”

Then (as usual with Stephanie), things just seemed to fall right in her lap. She walked my elevated leg over against the wall. And what do you know! There just happened to be a climbing strap just at that perfect level to tie my ankle against the wall. She quickly tied it and I felt my ankle synch to the wall. My leg was straight out to the side. OH GOD! This was awful!

Stephanie : Ooops. Sorry, did that make things worse?

She took it in for a second and then slowly walked towards me seeming to delight in her ability to take her time. Then she sarcastically said…

Stephanie : Hmmm, I don’t know if you know this or not, but this REALLY isn’t a very good position for you to be stuck in. This is quite a predicament you’ve gotten yourself into.

She then walked right up to me and planted herself into me (hip to hip).

Stephanie : (playing) now, let’s see. I was thinking about doing something, but I can’t remember what it was. I thing it starts with the letter “T”. (She sensually slid her hands up to my chest which actually made me jerk just because I was so paranoid).

Stephanie : What was it again??? (Poking my chest as she spoke). Was it Tiptoe, Tiptoe, Tiptoe?... No, that’s not it. What could it be (as she ran a finger of each of her hands from my chest down to my stomach (which made me flinch)..

Stephanie : Is it Tingle, Tingle, Tingle? (As she drew little circles on the front of my abs). No, that’s not it. Let’s see. What was it? (Poking me in the stomach)

My face felt as if it was red as a Beet. I could feel the adrenaline pumping blood throughout my entire body.

Stephanie : Darn… For the life of my, I just can’t seem to remember what it was. (She slid her finger down past my navel and to my waistband of my underwear. She started sliding it back and forth across my waist, from hip crease to hip crease. She felt me tremble.

She then looked up to me with a fake excited look and said…

Stephanie : OOOOH, now I remember!.....(pausing and looking at me with sheer delight)… It was….Tickle Tickle Tickle!

She lightly spidered her fingers from the center of my stomach, around to my sides and feathered her way up! GOD! I thought my life was going to end as I bucked and jerked.

As soon as she did one trip up my sides, she stopped. I trembled and she could feel me shaking against her.

That was where it usually ended for her. I was usually 100 feet from her after a lap like that. But this time was different. There I hung in front of her unable to escape! She was clearly excited by her seemingly once in a lifetime opportunity.

She had fantasized about how I would react if she ever had a chance to explore other parts of my body, but it would have taken her a lifetime to find that many opportunities in order to fulfill. But no longer. There I was. And as she looked me up and down, ALL of those spots were inches away from her and totally vulnerable.

She looked at my Tricep (vulnerable), my underarms (vulnerable), my ribs, my sides, my stomach, my hips, VULNERABLE!

It then got better. She looked out at my elevated leg. She looked at my thigh and inner thigh (vulnerable), knee and under my knee (vulnerable) and my FOOT! TOTALLY VULNERABLE!

She then leaned her hips into me and put her hands up to my chest and started to draw circles and said…

Stephanie : “Hmmm. So many interesting spots to explore, so little time. Ooops, scratch that. Looks like I have all the time in the world and by the looks of things (looking me up and down), I can’t think of a single spot that is not at my complete disposal.

Again, my entire body shook as she slid her fingers down from my chest around to my ribs.

Stephanie: Naaah. We already know what happens when we go there, don’t we? (As she slid her finger back up to my chest and restarted her small circles).

Stephanie : Let’s see. Where should I go from here? Oooh, I KNOW! Probably one of my favorite places in the world (as she looked at my underarms)

With that she feathered her fingers from my chest out to my shoulder and she could feel me tense.

That reaction was exactly what she wanted to feel and it showed on her face as that smile returned once again. She then continued towards my arm pit, and softly said “Tickle, Tickle Tickle” as I felt her hit my hollow. I jerked and bucked violently and laughed hysterically. NO! STOP! NO! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!

After a few seconds, she stopped and began laughing hysterically at my reaction.

Stephanie : OH MY GOD! YOU ARE A TICKLER’S DREAM COME TRUE!

And once again, she looked delighted that after her attack, I still hung there helplessly, waiting for her next venture.

She looked at the wall and noticed all of the climbing straps, some of them were situated in very strategic areas. She began using them to synch me even tighter to the wall. First she tied one that was one down by my knee (on my standing leg). Then she did one on each of my arms, right between my triceps and elbows of both arms. Then another one right at my knee of my elevated leg.

When she got done, she walked over to the release button and hit it. I slid down a couple of inches and I felt my foot sink through the soft matt and hit the floor. That was a relief since my arms were aching from hanging. However with the straps secured at different points of my body, I still could not move.

She walked over and said “There now, is that better cutie pie?” she leaned against me and started to run circles with her finger in my abdomen.

She said “Ooooh bumpy” and lifted up my shirt to take a look. She rolled her fingers over my stomach and down to my underwear line and I felt the blood flow rush to my groin and I instantly started getting excited.

She then said : “Hmmm. Where will I go next?” and she started sliding her finger into the inside of the hip of my elevated leg. GOD! Did I feel HELPLESS!

She gave a single quick squeeze which went through my entire body. I completely JERKED and said. NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THAT AGAIN!

She kept her hand right there in position to and just kept it there. I then felt her hand give little flinches just to put me on edge. The look of power in her eyes and her smile were wicked.

She then traced her finger out my leg and into my inner thigh and started walking out along my leg. This sent shockwaves right into my groin. GOD! If she decided to really go at me there, I was in BIG trouble!

She got out to the end of my leg, looked back at me with a big smile, hooked her finger under my sneaker ties and started swinging my foot back and forth!

STEPHANIE : Look at what’s next!

Then she started to untie my sneaker! My feet are not quite as ticklish as the rest of me, but that was with regular people trying. This was Stephanie!

I was very scared. Also, just like my lower stomach, any stimulation to my feet travels right to my groin.

She enjoyer herself as she unlaced my sneaker. She sensually slid it off me. She then slid her finger in my sock and slid that off.

Her complete attention then focused directly on my foot. She began lightly scratching around the sides of my feet (which felt amazing) and then roamed around to my sole. It was VERY intense and I jumped around a bit and laughed at first, but then it got very pleasurable and I felt a surge hit my groin. Stephanie really enjoyed the effect she was having on me. Her light strokes all over me foot sent blood rushing into my groin. But suddenly, I realized something was wrong. I felt “restricted”.

I looked down at my leg (standing on the ground). My Penis was down my leg and the head had come out of the leg hole of my underwear and as I tried to get erect, it was being restricted. GOD! I needed an adjustment to get it free. But the more stimulated I got, the more it extended out. It began to get excruciating!

I was clearly uncomfortable and that caught Stephanie’s attention. OH GOD! Please let her think it is because of what she is doing to my feet. Please don’t let her notice! This will be embarrassing.

She noticed my new discomfort after my initial enjoyment which took her by surprise.

Stephanie : “What’s wrong? It looked like you were enjoying this at first.”

I Said : Nothing.

She stopped for a second to try to determine what was wrong. She looked at my foot. I felt the pressure drop a little and give me some relief. But then she started up again! The Surge was brutal! I looked down to see that my shorts were protruding like crazy! My breath started to get abnormal. Suddenly, I hear.

Stephanie : OH MY GOD! (And she begins to laugh hysterically) WHATS UP WITH THAT?

I said : I need an adjustment. It’s stuck.

Stephanie : Am I causing that?

As she said that she began to intermittently stroke my foot and stop and start. It was like she was a conductor as my erection started jerking at every interval. I’ve never seen her laugh so hard at anything.

She walked over to my pant leg…

Stephanie : Awwww. Let’s see what the problem is here.

She reached down to my shorts and went to pull up the leg of my shorts. The restriction had put my HEAD in a very bad state and it was extremely sensitive, so when the fabric scraped across the tip, I JUMPED and SQUIRMED.

I SAID : OH! BE CAREFUL!

Stephanie said : Damn! What is going on here? I can feel the heat radiating through your shorts.

She continued to slowly lift up my short leg. Then she saw my predicament. She began laughing at me as my erection pulled and tugged against the band in my underwear leg. She then started talking to my throbbing HEAD.

Stephanie : “Awwww. Are you stuck? Did you take a wrong turn? ”

She then gave me that wry smile and once again, reached over to my foot and started stroking it again watching the reaction. Again, I throbbed and jerked and it danced around to her touch. I have never seen anyone so pleasantly amused. She was just in heaven controlling me like that.

Stephanie : GOD! You are just full of surprises, aren’t you?

I then said : PLEASE Stephanie. Please adjust me!

She then smiled reached down and pulled my short leg down. As the fabric slid down my over stimulated head, I again began to jump around in pain!

Stephanie : “OH MY GOD! You are sensitive!”

She then slid up into me, pulled close and put her arms around my back. She was looking right into my eyes. Then a devilish smile came over her face. She adjusted herself a little bit to the side pulled her hips into me, straddled my leg and my throbbing constricted erection between her legs and started to slowly slide up and down the length of my erection.

OH GOD! I felt the blood rush to my groin and the urge began to build. She began kissing me on my neck and chest and while swirling her nails in my back as she continued to ride up and down.

WOW! I was building fast with all of that stimulation. I was getting to the point of ejaculation and didn’t know what would happen with my penis in that downward direction. But I was about to find out! It was building and building. I was about to explode! Then suddenly, SHE STOPPED!

There is nothing worse than that. Any guy knows that once you reach that POINT OF NO RETURN, there is no way he could even slow down at that point, let alone stop. If someone offered me 10 GRAND to stop there, I don’t think I could. But when you’re helpless and someone has control over you and decides to stop you there, it is absolute HELL and you sit at that point for about 10 seconds!

I looked at her in disbelief. She then smiled evilly and reached down with her fingers and feather stroked the tip again making me JUMP. GOD! It was unbelievably sensitive!

She then went down on her knees. My leg and member were directly in front of her. I wanted release so bad! She then reached to the ground and grabbed another strap. OH NO! She wrapped it around my upper thigh and erection and tied it, pinning my penis straight down tightly against my leg with about 3 inches of my erection exposed out of the bottom. It felt even more restricted.

She then lifted up the leg of my shorts, exposing my throbbing/pulsing purple head.

Stephanie : Awww. Poor guy! All excited with no place to go.

She then began lightly touching my head with her nails and fingers, swirling them around. I BUCKED AND JERKED as it was excruciating. She also started intermittently running her hand up and down to the top of my shaft which kept the blood rushing.

Once again, I felt like I wanted to release and things started to build quickly. I started getting up to that crucial point where I’m ready to blow. I start breathing harder and she is stroking me strong now. It’s building, building, and then…. SHE STOPPED AGAIN! I was suffering terribly as pre-cum and partial ejaculation began oozing out.

Stephanie : OOOPSIES! My bad. I’m sorry. I thought you needed a break.

And that evil laugh started again as she once again started swirling her nails on my HEAD. I was still very close. Her laughter was steady at this point. She knew exactly what she was doing. She brought me to the edge at least 5 times. But what she knew next was certainly a painful learning experience that I will never forget.

She then reached around and untied the strap. My member throbbed and jerked. She then reached down my shorts and pulled my erection back through my underwear leg. It stood straight up. OH GOD THAT FELT GOOD! I exhaled in relief. Then I thought it was going to get VERY GOOD!

She pulled into me and started grinding and kissing my neck and chest. I could tell she was also excited. Now SHE would not be able to stop and since I was so close, I would finally get relief! I was right near the land of no return and getting there quick now that I was unrestricted.

I once again swelled up and felt the blood rush in. She then began breathing heavy and was starting to escalate towards her orgasm. I also felt ready to blow and was hoping I could hold off so that we could go together. She started saying “OK, IT’S COMING! IT’S COMING”

She started to grind harder. I felt an increase in stimulation and felt ready. She pulled into me tighter which turned me on more. BUT, something seemed wrong.

She grinded wickedly at the last couple seconds and said “HERE IT IS! HERE IT IS! NOOOOOOOOW!”

I hoped that would put me over. It didn’t. I was still right on the edge. I felt her entire body flush and RELEASE IN CLIMAX!

I still needed a little more time. She continued grinding, but began to slow down. I said “NO! KEEP GOING! A LITTLE MORE. A LITTLE MORE!”.

In desperation, I tried to grind up against her with my hips with the little mobility I had. I was desperate for her to elevate it again. Suddenly, I heard her begin to laugh. I looked at her and she was looking directly into my eyes and grinning wickedly as she continued to slowly slide up and down my over stimulated penis. She then said..

Stephanie. : Your effort won’t do you any good. You see, when you are brought to the edge so many times and then are stopped, your body goes into a defensive mode which makes it very difficult to cum at that point. Instead you just stay right where I have you know.

She continued to slowly slide up and down my rock hard super-sensitive erection. I still felt like I needed to release and could, but it just wasn’t happening. She continued…

Stephanie : I can slow down or speed up and you’ll just remain here, ultra sensitive and HARD AS A ROCK until I stop and let you settle down. The only question is how long I will continue to keep you here? I could keep you here for hours if I want.

Stephanie : The problem for you is that I’ve had ONE awesome orgasm and having you stuck in your current stimulated ROCK HARD predicament, I now have the opportunity to take advantage of your misfortune. I expect to ride you through many, many more; at my leisure of course.

Last edited:
IMPRESSIVE

Nothing sexier than a beautiful sadistic woman!!!!

Evil. Fantastically, exquisitely, deliciously demonic. Bravo! Stephanie sounds like a blast to know. :D

I find your writing style good, and your imagination excellent. I greatly enjoyed this, as well as your 'Anna' tale. I hope you keep up the good work. :)

Thanks everyone. If you like the theme at the end of this, I might suggest a clip that was the inspiration. It was a RealTickling Handjob clip with Charlotte where she has a guy in an upright mechanism. It's called Charlottes wicked HJ. It's the one where she is in a black outfit. WOW! She is awesome with an evil laugh as she brings him to the point many times and stops (and says "Not yet!") laughing at him.

Finally, she decides she will bring him to climax (in order to take advantage of his post climax sensitive state). After almost immediately coming to climax the previous times, he gets to that point where he is suffering, but is having problems getting over the top. Unfortunately, she really started working hard to get him over instead of realizing she had him in total hell. There is a point right at the end (before climax) where she goes to put more lotion on her hand and he almost loses his mind saying "I'll do anything for you!". If she would have kept him there, he would have signed over the title to his house to have her releive him. I wish she just would have played with him there. He was REALLY in a bad way.

That's the best one I've ever seen.

Last edited:
opprtunistic, that was a really fun story and surprisingly nerve wracking at times. Very nice descriptions of her step by step immobilization of you and your growing dread. The tickling and T&D were really great. Will there be more tales to tell about the two of you?

Regards, Nicole <<<<----

Will there be more tales to tell about the two of you?

Regards, Nicole <<<<----

Well Nicole,

Call me crazy, but somehow I don't think Stephanie is quite done with me yet. ;)

BTW - In case you didn't see it, I did write another one with Stephanie. And if you prefer a reverse, I wrote another called "Anna's Predicament".

So many interesting angles, so little time.

Hope you enjoy.

WOW!!!! I must say that was a incredible awesome tickle torment, tease and denial erotic story; only thing I did not care for had been Stephanie smacking him in that area, that is a highly sensitive area for guys did not care for that; thought it bit sadistic and kind of cruel for Stephanie to laugh at the guy but other than that-it was a very creative and a very sexy tickle tease and denial story. Very different with a great creative spin on it. Very hot story.
Very much a teasing story so want to hear more -what happens next, please share more!! Love to read more of this great story. Loved how creative it was and not like any other story I have ever read-loved the creative rock climbing setting very unique. Keep up the great work.

I loved the playful teasing taunting and a little bit of fierce sadistic and teasing was great keep up the great work.

Thanks TickleBunny,

Actually, the slapping part needed some context from my last story. Not nearly sadistic as it reads without that context. Here's the context from my other "Stephanie has me at her mercy" story which gives the background of our little game..

It was with a girl in 9th grade named Stephanie. She was very cute and outgoing and always very playful. She was the kind that would be walking by you in the hall and if you had your hands full with books, she would walk over to you with a big smile and lightly slap you back and forth across your face saying “free slaps everyone”. She always seemed to have her antenna’s up and if you pardon the pun, was always opportunistic.

Her nature caught my attention and I always tried to respond in kind trying to find moments where she was in the same predicament where I made it a competition to see who could get more “free slaps”. It was a fun little game.

;)

this story is awesome...thank you very much for sharing it...there never seems to be enough F/m stuff, at least for me....i know the forum is made up of primarily M/f...but this is a very welcome addition!!!

Thanks Teezable. You may also like my other "Stephanie" story.

Tickle Bunny/Embraceable, you mentioned you like my imagination regarding the way I used "the wall". In all of my stories, I really try to be creative in the predicaments my characters unsuspectingly get themselves into. That is a big turn on for me.

If that interests you, I think my "Anna" story was the best in that regard. Also, I had a 1/2 true, 1/2 fantasy story about a plane trip I took. That girl was really feeling it. You could see the embarrasment/adrenaline rush into her face when she got herself into her final predicament.

Until next time, ;)

Great story. A perfect depiction of how cruel a woman can be in a situation of right place, right time. :D

Thanks! I've been a bit busy, but am just finishing a story written for SexyFeline. Some more good T&D. It will be posted within a day or 2.

Seriously dude,you should write more stuff, you are definitely on a good track

Thanks Daring Bob. If work ever lets up and I get some free time, I'll contribute some more.

Wow! Nearly 7,000 views. I always had an urge to send this and her other stories to the actual "Staphanie" seeing how many fans she has. I actually did get back in touch via Facebook although she lives in another part of the country. But she is still a babe... and dangerous as ever. By the way, this is the partly true story of how it all started...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...d-I-opted-for-it.-Would-you-do-the-same-lee’s

And then there was her other unfortunate victim...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tive-predicament-and-yes...-Tease-and-Denial)

I love your stories. I had a Stephanie in my life which I let get away and she's the girl I picture when I read your stories.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back