• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yulia f/m

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
Yulia f/f

Written by TMF member frey007 (I think???) :aww:

Yulia

Yulia came to our school in 11th grade. She was different than the rest of us in her confidence and boldness. The daughter of rich parents, she had everything life could offer. Young girls looked on with envy at all the great stuff brought from abroad by her father the diplomat.

One day Yulia intruded on our turf at school and started to take part in one of our games. The boys had a strong reaction to the appearance of this newcomer. With her first moves she managed to completely disrupt the game as she showed off her "assets" by way of a low-cut top. The teachers couldn't say a thing; the gutsiness she showed has stayed with me ever since.

One day Yulia came up to me after school when I was alone in a classroom; everybody had gone home already. "Hey there," Yulia said simply. I stayed quiet and wanted to leave. But I couldn't; Yulia had put her leg up on a desk and blocked my way.

"You won't be going anywhere," she said in a low voice that sounded like purring. I tried to turn and go in the other direction, but with an easy movement her second leg suddenly appeared at the level of my chest. Without thinking twice I brought my fist toward the stomach of this little punk. But the impact had hardly any effect because it was too soft. Yulia quickly retaliated. Her legs twisted around my body, and she seized me by the hair. I got very turned around and started to fall down slowly. Then I felt a sharp pain and could do nothing. My opponent was much stronger than me. I felt like a helpless lamb.

Sensing her superiority, Yulia decided to release me if I would beg for mercy. I agreed. Then arrogantly she announced, "You must get up on your knees, kiss my tummy and be my slave." Not wanting to experience any more pain, I accepted the humiliation and did everthing she asked. I have never felt such embarrassment. Yulia stood over me like a queen, and looked down at me from above as though she wanted to crush me.

After that, I secretly began to hate her, and Yulia searched for the right moments to dominate me. We ended up spending a lot of time together. Gradually my hatred began to pass. Once I showed up at the home of my "mistress." It was a fancy cottage which had been fenced off from the outside world by a huge stone wall. Since her parents were not around we sat down on a large sofa to watch an American film. Yulia turned over onto her stomach and stretched out, so I could easily see her nice-looking feet. I lost myself staring at them.

Noticing my attention she asked, "Would you like to kiss them?" I felt very conflicted, remembering my previous humiliation...but I started to lean over toward my mistress. Yulia stopped me and said loudly, "You will kiss them only on my command, slave!" I shivered. I wanted to kiss those domineering, delightful little feet, but at the same time I thirsted for revenge. Shaking with excitement, I was breathing hard….

Last edited:
Awesome job man, the hatred makes the domination that much harder to bear. Great work, pity it's so short.

Part 2 (by Jenna)

Yulia smiled. She told me that what she’d really always wanted was for a man to kiss her feet. She ordered me to get her one, but I refused. Who did she think she was? Certainly not my master. Unfortunately, I regretted my refusal. Yulia dug her fingers into my ribs.

“Coochie coochie coo,” she purred. This was so unfair. She was completely taking advantage of my biggest weakness. I had to stop her somehow. I tried to get up, but she moved one leg over my legs to keep me down.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” she said. I was laughing frantically. She sat her weight on me, forcing me to sit as she poked at my belly. It was too much. I gave up. “I’ll let you tickle my boyfriend if you let me up!” I yelled. “He’s even more ticklish than me.”

“What is his name,” Yulia asked.

“Frey007,” I answered as she gave me an evil grin. :firedevil :roflmao: :omg:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back